Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Man Wins Biggest Lottery In Nigeria Hours After Landlady Issued Him Quit Notice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Wins Biggest Lottery In Nigeria Hours After Landlady Issued Him Quit Notice (648 Views)

Oyo Issues Seven-day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders / Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? / Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Wins Biggest Lottery In Nigeria Hours After Landlady Issued Him Quit Notice by Temtee11223344: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
A Nigerian man, Sidney Osahon is still in shock after he was declared winner of a Nigerian lottery scheme, ‘Give ‘n’ Take N20m National Jackpot Bonanza.

The 35 year old man, who is an engineer and hails from Edo, noted that the win came at a pointy in his life where he was in dire need of the money.

Osahon, while addressing the press at a news briefing organized by Give `n` Take National Lottery in Abuja, said that his landlady almost ejected his family hours before he won the lottery.

He said that his family was being threatened by his landlady before he received the call that changed his life.

He said, “We couldn’t pay our rent and we were almost thrown out of our house.

“My landlady gave us quit notice. As I was coming out to claim my prize, she sent a text message that she would soon be in the house to give me a showdown.”

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/man-wins-n20m-hours-after-landlady-issued-him-quit-notice/

Re: Man Wins Biggest Lottery In Nigeria Hours After Landlady Issued Him Quit Notice by superlanny(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2018
When God says it's time, no one can stop you, no situation remains the same forever, just try invest wisely!!! Goodluck
Re: Man Wins Biggest Lottery In Nigeria Hours After Landlady Issued Him Quit Notice by Olawalelead(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2021
Miracle working God He is...

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Ban For Not Using Fiverr? / Step By Step Guide To Profit Off Dredging Business In Nigeria / Just Goose Safety Matches// Product Merchandisers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.