Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? (15898 Views)

Teer Lottery In India Updates And Results / Man Wins Biggest Lottery In Nigeria Hours After Landlady Issued Him Quit Notice / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by AnonPoet: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
A Lagos businesswoman has emerged the winner of one million naira Magic Million game. Mrs Oyewole Toyosi picked up her prize in Lagos this week and was beaming with smiles and gratefulness.

Jesu, when will I make my own first million bayi? I have bought enough tickets
Have you ever won a lottery? How did you do it and how did you do it? I need to win too

The woman even won it while playing on her phone (must be like sports betting) abeg, i no do bet again. na lottery now

See as the woman dey even laugh. Abeg mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique, how I can I win the lottery in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Bankowner: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Is this supposed to be an advertisement?

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by MainblockAngle: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lotto over sport bet any day

AnonPoet:
A Lagos businesswoman has emerged the winner of one million naira Magic Million game. Mrs Oyewole Toyosi picked up her prize in Lagos this week and was beaming with smiles and gratefulness.

Jesu, when will I make my own first million bayi? I have bought enough tickets
Have you ever won a lottery? How did you do it and how did you do it? I need to win too

The woman even won it while playing on her phone (must be like sports betting) abeg, i no do bet again. na lottery now

See as the woman dey even laugh. Abeg mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique, how I can I win the lottery in Nigeria
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by LordGuru1: 5:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Don't submit your Eternal Soul because of what to eat. Better to return to Forest or Village and live on Farming in Forests and JESUS said when this Time come, flee from Cities into Mountain and Forests. Don't Trade your Soul just because you want to enjoy the Beast Tech System, your Soul is far worth much more! become eternally enslaved Free yourself from Spiritual Slavery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Mko123(m): 5:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Who among you notice that the OP did not include 18+ in the write up?
Definitely, he want everybody in Nigeria to participate including infant engaging in lottery

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by BruncleZuma: 5:09am On Dec 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by JuanJO(m): 5:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Hh
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Jidemoo: 5:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Funny enough but maybe she be one of their secret ambassador.

I fear who no fear all dx play with #200 and win millions company.

Dem dey milk many people like say tomorrow no dey

67 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by paskal16: 5:11am On Dec 09, 2021
How them dey play that nonsense angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Deicide: 5:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Scam!! Run

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by abdulahi90(m): 5:24am On Dec 09, 2021
free ad
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Ekpekus(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy
Lottery is a money wasting venture...
Build your wealth gradually

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Person2person(m): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Kellie069(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2021
But is the cash she’s holding not more than 1 million naira that she won? U sure say these people legit so?
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2021
For yankee dem dey call am Lottery But for Naija na Lotto....
We like to copy things sha
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by deeway200(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2021
This is nothing but advert. But na still lotto. It is either u lose or win.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Roon9(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Yes
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by foxxydude: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Baba Ijebu is the biggest lotto in Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Na so one mad man stop me for road say him get sure lottto number wey him go give me to take play baba ijebu.I resemble danfo driver or conductor for your eyes?I just ignore am dey go my own.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Just tell us you want to advertise a lottery company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by specialmati(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked you may spend and get nothing
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Tokskob2008: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Bankowner:
Is this supposed to be an advertisement?
Definitely an advert

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Bahamas95(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Scam!

Adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by sureinfo: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Yes na, shey people dey win visa lottery
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by that1yorubaguy(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Lottery kor, Scammer ni
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Greystone: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
No go dey bet oh… Most people lose their money in the long run.
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by eddykaka(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Na so one mad man stop me for road say him get sure lottto number wey him go give me to take play baba ijebu.I resemble danfo driver or conductor for your eyes?I just ignore am dey go my own.
hmmmm, make I no lie..I for stand listen to the numbers first I, those people de see things pass this world

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by tradepunter: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Greystone:

No go dey bet oh… Most people lose their money in the long run.

That was a very smart move, because entitled Nigerians for finish the guy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Nahunger(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy
Wow
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by obembet(f): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Psquare is doing online lottery and I never see any win 500k so far grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2021
40 million people in the country! 20 million will use their hard earned 100 to 200naira for this greedy lotto stuff and one biased organiser will roll out one million naira and give to his sweet baby mama or his girlfriend or family relatives or a friend just to make it sound real; they will come over to the Camera/TV to gnash teeth on those whose money are at stack. It is never never fair and truthful on how lotto works in the Zoo. So, run from it.

9 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by ogaontop(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2021
eddykaka:
hmmmm, make I no lie..I for stand listen to the numbers first I, those people de see things pass this world
It's also a scamming strategy atimes, they will tell you rubbish numbers and ask you to find them money!-- finally na loss loss

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"20m Naira Was 5m Dollar In 1990"- Jim Ovia Recounts How He Started Zenith Bank / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes / Nigerian Customs Sabotaging Igbo Businesses - Ohanaeze Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.