Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Understanding Adam And Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Adam And Eve (982 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2018
The story of Adam and Eve is one of the most mis-interpreted stories in the bible.
Christians believe this story is about the creation of Man and Woman but this couldn’t be farther from the truth.

The creation of Adam is the creation of the essence of Man/Woman. Adam represents ‘The Spirit’ or Light of Men/Women. Adam = Spirit = Consciousness

It is not right that Adam (Spirit) should be alone. So the Most High created Eve from Adam.
Eve is the creation of the Soul or free spirit to accompany Adam.

So Man/Woman now consists of a: Spirit and Soul (Yin/Yang) within the Mind (Temple of God)

This led to a split Mind (divided Spirit and Soul). The Spirit or Adam is of the Most High but the soul is free and that is why our adversary Satan can only have your soul but not your spirit.

The Light (Spirit/Adam/Consciousness) shines in the darkness (Soul/Eve) but the darkness comprehended it not.

The purpose of Man/Woman is to unite the divided Soul and Spirit. Hence, the saying the battle is within. The two must marry or become one again like in the beginning.

The World or Matrix has clouded our Minds so we cannot access the Spirit unless we are born-again: transformed by the renewing of our minds. Only when we overcome the World can we see the truth/reality. Until then we are living a false sense of reality or illusion or Matrix

Amazing Grace: I once was lost but now I’m found; was blind but now I see
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by dingbang(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Na so.. They have come again
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Beyond your comprehension? The Light shines in the darkness but the darkness comprehended it not. Lol!
dingbang:
Na so.. They have come again
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by dingbang(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
GodSon34:
Beyond your comprehension? The Light shines in the darkness but the darkness comprehended it not. Lol!
your pastors will teach you shittt
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2018
The above thread proves you don’t need a pastor to teach you. The Spirit testifies to the truth. The Spirit testifies if your born-again or not. The Spirit is my teacher!
dingbang:
your pastors will teach you shittt
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by ovodino: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Can you show us scriptures backing this your Adam and Eve story, because it is clearly stated in the Bible that no scripture is of private interpretation, meaning parables, metaphors etc in the Bible are being explained or interpreted in other parts of the same Bible.
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
If you know your scripture., it should be apparent that it’s an interpretation based on the combined account in Genesis and John I.e. the two diff creation accounts as per the two books
ovodino:
Can you show us scriptures backing this your Adam and Eve story, because it is clearly stated in the Bible that no scripture is of private interpretation, meaning parables, metaphors etc in the Bible are being explained or interpreted in other parts of the same Bible.
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by ovodino: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
GodSon34:
If you know your scripture., it should be apparent that it’s an interpretation based on the combined account in Genesis and John I.e. the two diff creation accounts as per the two books

Please enlighten me by naming them
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Genesis 1:
26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

John 1:
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 16:
13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Roman 12:
2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

ovodino:

Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hebrews 4:
12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

ovodino:

Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mark 10:
6But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. 7For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; 8And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. 9What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

ovodino:

Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by orisa37: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Blessed are The Pure in Heart for they shall see God. They didn't see God coming when they disobeyed His Instruction.
Blessed are The Poor in Spirit for they shall be called sons and daughters of God. For God so love The World that He gave His Son Jesus, a Character to adopt to become adopted Sons and Daughters of God.
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Romans 12: 2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God

This is in direct conflict with John 3:16..For God so loved the World.

So one God loves the World and the other said we should not conform to the World

You decide which God loves the World..

orisa37:
Blessed are The Pure in Heart for they shall see God. They didn't see God coming when they disobeyed His Instruction.
Blessed are The Poor in Spirit for they shall be called sons and daughters of God. For God so love The World that He gave His Son Jesus, a Character to adopt to become adopted Sons and Daughters of God.
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by orisa37: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
So one God loves the World and the other said we should not conform to the World
You decide which God loves the World..

Same God, same World and same us.
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by orisa37: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Same God? God is not of confusion. That’s Satans work. Satan is the God of this World. He’s the one that loves the World. The Most High created Heaven and Earth, not the World. The Most High said we should not conform to this World. How can Christians ignore such biblical contradictions as these? Una no understand scripture because of all your yeye Pastors leading you astray
orisa37:
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by ovodino: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
GodSon34:
Hebrews 4:
12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

All this scriptures you quoted does not explain your Adam and Eve story at all...

1 Like

Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
GodSon34:
Same God? God is not of confusion. That’s Satans work. Satan is the God of this World. He’s the one that loves the World. The Most High created Heaven and Earth, not the World. The Most High said we should not conform to this World. How can Christians ignore such biblical contradictions as these? Una know understand scripture cos of all your yeye Pastors leading you astray

Does this makes sense to you
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Here are passages proving not everyone is meant to get it:

John 14:
16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

2 Thessalonians 2:
7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

ovodino:

All this scriptures you quoted does not explain your Adam and Eve story at all...
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Of course it does I typed it!
What people have is understanding, what y’all need is overstanding
What’s the diff btw The Earth and the World?
What’s the diff btw Man and Mankind?
What’s the diff btw Soul and Spirit?

ophy:

Does this makes sense to you
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by ovodino: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2018
GodSon34:
Here are passages proving not everyone is meant to get it:

John 14:
16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

2 Thessalonians 2:
7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This verse is definetly talking to you, not me. Pray for the spirit of understanding, then maybe God will grant you your wish.
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Goodluck!
ovodino:

This verse is definetly talking to you, not me. Pray for the spirit of understanding, then maybe God will grant you your wish.
Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Perhaps pictures help!
ovodino:

Re: Understanding Adam And Eve by GodSon34(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Continued...
GodSon34:
Perhaps pictures help!

(1) (Reply)

Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Agbara Olorun, Ati Ogbon Olorun / The Greatest Eclipse. / Police Standard Investigation Opened After Arrest Of Nigerian Preacher In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.