Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Oraimo Advises Nigerians On The Need To Use Genuine Mobile Accessories - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Advises Nigerians On The Need To Use Genuine Mobile Accessories (580 Views)

6 Things That Matter While Buying Mobile Accessories! / FG Warns Nigerians On Whatsapp New Rule / Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Advises Nigerians On The Need To Use Genuine Mobile Accessories by streets2empire: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oraimo, Nigeria’s leading mobile accessory producer has advised Nigerians on the use of genuine accessories, particularly power banks in 2018

Taking into cognizance the country’s erratic power supply which has made power banks a must-have amongst phone users, Mr Taiwo Disu, Marketing Manager, Oraimo Mobile Nigeria, says consumers must be careful with the power banks they use in charging their phones. “Safety is key when using power banks and it is important to be sure of your power bank. I don’t know about other products, but one thing I can promise you with certainty is the safety of our accessories at Oraimo.

2017 has been a good business year for us, and this is due to the quality of our products which Nigerians have come to adore; one of which is Aurora power bank and Hero earpiece which not only comes with a fast-charging technology but also durable. Taiwo also hints on winning strategies for the Nigerian economy. “Doing business in Nigeria, just like most developing countries, has its ups and downs. Companies need to bring up innovative and user-friendly products to win the hearts of local consumers. However, winning the hearts of Nigerians is difficult that is why Oraimo is undergoing rigorous research before pushing any product out into the market. Nigerians love the quality and Oraimo knows this, that is why it has gone to introduce one year warranty on all its products.

Nigerian mobile accessory market is growing rapidly so is the competitiveness. Companies like Oraimo try to stay ahead of the competition by introducing features that excites their users. For example, Oraimo introduced the LED torch and dual ports to its Aurora power banks making the power bank even more useful for Nigerians.” He advised Nigerians to always go for quality accessories while wishing them a prosperous new year ahead.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/new-year-oraimo-advises-nigerians-need-use-genuine-mobile-accessories/
Re: Oraimo Advises Nigerians On The Need To Use Genuine Mobile Accessories by sureinfo: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice idea there, always go for quality accessories especially when using a quality device to. I've been enjoying my power bank on my spark phone ,it's been a wonderful experience so far
Re: Oraimo Advises Nigerians On The Need To Use Genuine Mobile Accessories by streets2empire: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2018
sureinfo:
Nice idea there, always go for quality accessories especially when using a quality device to. I've been enjoying my power bank on my spark phone ,it's been a wonderful experience so far

(1) (Reply)

This Is The World’s First 512GB Microsd Card / 20% Discount On 9mobile / Cheap Lg G Vista For Sale At 25k Or Swap (negotiable). Abuja Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.