Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future (37690 Views)

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BetaThings: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2018
nothernstar:
Don't blame these dude so much cos they are Nigerians but blame Tinubu who imposed this man to us.

Imposed? How? Was he the president? Was he INEC Chair? Was he Pastor General? or Imam General?
How did Tinubu impose Buhari when you claimed that Jonathan as incumbent president was competent?
So Jonathan was not up to it?
APC even conducted a primary to elect Buhari as their candidate!

nothernstar:
Now the baboons and hyenas are really soaked with blood.

Like Boko Haram was doing every Christmas under Jonathan
Like we were soaked in Nyanya
Like the youths who applied for Immigration departments jobs under Jonathan

nothernstar:
We are all reactive and not proactive in Nigeria. This same mistake is about to happen again cos of our poor memory and poverty. These same ppl will still reconvene to sell somebody worst than Buhari cos money has exchanged hands. Then the populace will still buy them cos their conscience has been bought too. Remember majority are illiterate and poor who need #100 to survive.

If you were not counting on that short memory would you be pretending there were no killings under Jonathan
Infact under Jonathan over 80 policemen and DSS officers were killed by Ombatse in Nasarawa State - no that is not a Fulani group (just google Baba Alakyo)
You are pointing one finger, 4 are facing you

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by olaskul(m): 5:20am On Jan 13, 2018
Yes I did promise to pay back but am financially incapacitated as am in my final year, the amount is 50k.

Olulinks:

Hell bent? Did you not promise to pay back or the person gave you not to pay back again? Help might have come faster if you stated the amount.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BetaThings: 5:32am On Jan 13, 2018
vigasimple:

I think with people like you, there is still hope for a new Nigeria. .

For agreeing with you. Forget the other stuff
If it was born to rule mentality, how come Jonathan got at least 25% in 32 states (including Buhari's home state of Katsina) in 2011?
So the so-called "born-to-rule" people also voted for him
Or did he rig it?
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by tiredoflife(m): 5:39am On Jan 13, 2018
abbey621:
The average Nigerian does not understand economic policies or what actually affects the economy. They could care less if the government looted Trillions of Naira as long as they see signs of improvement such as having electricity for half the day, dollar staying below 200 and patched roads that are broken a year later. The average Nigerian would rather have 1 year of good fortunes rather than many years for the future generations. This is our problem as Nigerians, we would rather have a Jonathan and have him destroy future generations than have a Buhari and have him destroy the present while trying to preserve the future. We have never had a good leader in this country and we might never have! Just look at those coming out for the next presidential election, MORE OF THE SAME......#NationalProblem

So for ya mind buhari is repairing for the future
When will u grow sense

3 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BetaThings: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Exactly what i keep telling those sore losers who've sworn to keep sumasaulting into my mentions, whining about 2015.

They expend so much energy dwelling on the past and weeping about it instead of maping their strategy for 2019 to see the outcome is different.

Well what do I know, let them keep weeping if that's what gives them the kicks.

Jonathan said while campaigning in 2015 that before he became president, guns had not been bought for the Nigerian Army for in the previous 25 years (he went far back enough to insinuate that Buhari did not buy guns but forgot that Nigeria Army did not use bare hands to fight in Ecomog)

They were busy producing documentaries on Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo instead of talking about their achievements

Here was Sambo, an incumbent VP from PDP, calling APC a Christian party
and they wanted our votes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRCnlcQC0I

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by tiredoflife(m): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2018
ionsman:

Pdp's incompetence for 16 years was the catalyst for voting out Gej...You guys should stop being Puerile all in a quest for likes like it translates into anything tangible in your lives.

2019 is around the corner, endeavour to vote whoever you wish. So all Nigerians should have voted Gej? What a shambles!!!

Oh its now PDP incompetence
No more Jonathan
When u lots are ready we would know
The issue with Jonathan u all had was he wasn't Yoruba
He is tagged Igbo
And as long as he is Igbo he had to go
Stop trying to tweak us to believe its corruption

So what is the difference now
APC what?

When u guys are ready to use your brains we would know
Right now its my turn to vote buhari till 2023
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by princejenks(m): 5:45am On Jan 13, 2018
Throwback:
Omojuwa is very right, but the "Jonathan till 2019" crew are still yet to own up to their failings for supporting a slowpoke that they wanted to retain in power.
the same slowpoke this administration uses as standard to justify their incompetence and cluelessness? Any objective mind knows the ghost of the last administration which the current one derided so much to ride to power is at the heart of their misfortune cos they promised more than they could deliver and ended up plunging the nation to depths it had never experienced before. Forget all the posturing here,those who contributed in making or influencing nigerians to accept this poisoned chalice of an administration are quietly regretting their actions irrespective of how hard they try to defend themselves

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by BabaAgba79(m): 5:47am On Jan 13, 2018
DieBuhari:
All Yorubas.

What a shame.

Shameless tribe

Shane on you! Ewu!
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by tiredoflife(m): 5:47am On Jan 13, 2018
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
On the one hand, I agree that Buhari wasn't the best choice for them to have backed in 2015.

On the other hand, neither was Jonathan. If Jonathan runs again today, I still wouldn't vote for him. At that point, only those two (Jonathan and Buhari) had any realistic chance of winning the election. Those guys simply went with who was, at the time, the lesser evil. Unfortunately, as it turns out, the lesser evil is just as bad as the other evil.

2019 is around the corner and yet, more credible politicians aren't positioning themselves to have a good shot at winning the presidential elections. Instead, it's the same old recycled faces and names that are making the best moves. It's just unfortunate that Nigeria hasn't gotten to the level where an outsider can run and win like what happened in France. In 2019 again, it's looking like Nigerians will end up voting what seems like the lesser of two evils instead of the best option. Sad.

What made buhari the lesser evil
U lots still don't want to use ur brains
So dis so called lesser evil why is he now the super evil
Brain is free remember

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by abbey621(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2018
tiredoflife:

So for ya mind buhari is repairing for the future
When will u grow sense

At a young age you are already tiredoflife, no wonder you roam around Nairaland hurling insults grin grin grin. Buhari is in his 70s and he's not tired of life, cheer up young lad you fit make am by 70 grin grin grin
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by maximunimpact(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:
They truly sold out our future....But we're wise now... We'll correct this mistake...

We will look for a visionary, planner, executor and a vibrant man!

I hope Atiku is not on your mind
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by rotney33: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Bollinger:

Are you really? I doubt it. If you were wise you have realized by now that the problem is not Buhari nor Jonathan. The problem is you and every single Nigerian in Nigeria.

THIS IS WHAT EVERY NIGERIAN YOUTH NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR BRILLIANT COMMENT

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Bollinger(m): 6:18am On Jan 13, 2018
rotney33:

THIS IS WHAT EVERY NIGERIAN YOUTH NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR BRILLIANT COMMENT

I hope they eventually understand one day.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by nothernstar: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2018
BetaThings:

Imposed? How? Was he the president? Was he INEC Chair? Was he Pastor General? or Imam General?
How did Tinubu impose Buhari when you claimed that Jonathan as incumbent president was competent?
So Jonathan was not up to it?
APC even conducted a primary to elect Buhari as their candidate!

Like Boko Haram was doing every Christmas under Jonathan
Like we were soaked in Nyanya
Like the youths who applied for Immigration departments jobs under Jonathan

If you were not counting on that short memory would you be pretending there were no killings under Jonathan
Infact under Jonathan over 80 policemen and DSS officers were killed by Ombatse in Nasarawa State - no that is not a Fulani group (just google Baba Alakyo)
You are pointing one finger, 4 are facing you
yes it happened but was orchestrated by this govt in power while trying by all means to wrestle power from PDP. Chibok girls story tells better.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Bizibi(m): 7:08am On Jan 13, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Buhari is still better than Jonathan anytime any day!...how can I forget the loots of abba moro, diezani, dasuki and the impunity in NIMASA and other agencies that characterised that regime when stealing was no corruption.

If you are sure of your claims against Buhari, come out in the open and show your faces and stop throwing jabs from the dark! And if you have any candidate for 2019, let's know him and evaluate his profile against Buhari.

Ole Barawo!!!!
mtcheeeeew!!
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by obaaderemi: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:
They truly sold out our future....But we're wise now... We'll correct this mistake...

If Jonathan had done well buhari would have had no chance. The only problem I have with those who wanted Jonathan out in 2015 was and is; why buhari who had failed in the past and not someone else?Besides, this system of rotational presidency makes no sense.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by bong4(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2018
easyfem:
I never blame them for their actions then , buari was the only option coz it was BTW GEJ and buari .... I'm a Nigeria , I still won't vote for GEJ if he is the only option again
I agree with you bro though not in the assertion that Buhari and Jonathan were the only choices we had. There was Sonaiya and others. We need to move from the old block and surge forward. It is not about money now..once these candidates declare their intentions we just vote for them and ignore these evil people.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by nathanccr(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:

Please social media influencers and vibrant youths should use their PVC to vote, not just do online ranting cos his PMB guy may be reelected. Just for this Fulani Herdsmen killings, I withdraw my support even though I never even supported him sef. Old folks should go and rest jawe, they are expected to just be behind the scene and advice.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by sanpipita(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2018
obaaderemi:
If Jonathan had done well buhari would have had no chance. The only problem I have with those who wanted Jonathan out in 2015 was and is; why buhari who had failed in the past and not someone else?Besides, this system of rotational presidency makes no sense.

Jonathan did well, he wasnt prefect but Nigerians decided to buy into lies and propaganda, every available fact prove GEJ is a better president than Buhari and that isn't surprised, Buhari has failed before and was nothing like change about him, he is worst of our same.

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by ikoduduakpode(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2018
they traitors, that deserved to be stoned at anytime.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2018
4Play:
There is a stark illogic to the assertion that GEJ's incompetence justified voting/supporting Buhari. It's like saying we should vote or support Fani-Kayode or Rochas for president, if they ran, because Buhari is incompetent. There is no logic to supporting what should be an obviously unsuitable candidate to remove an unsuitable president.

A problem with the Buharists in the run up to the 2015 election was the gusto with which they painted Buhari as the second coming of a messiah. This was not a message of vote for Buhari because GEJ is awful, but vote for Buhari because he is what Nigeria needs.

But logical to vote Atiku bah?
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2018
nothernstar:
yes it happened but was orchestrated by this govt in power while trying by all means to wrestle power from PDP. Chibok girls story tells better.
Go and sleep...dont forget to call daddy for chop money
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2018
sanpipita:

Jonathan did well, he wasnt prefect but Nigerians decided to buy into lies and propaganda, every available fact prove GEJ is a better president than Buhari and that isn't surprised, Buhari has failed before and was nothing like change about him, he is worst of our same.
did well but not a single completed project in SE, his favourite region
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by 7lives: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:

Continue to lie to yourselves, did they killed those people in the coffins? No.
They should be posting the images of David Mark and their his fellow cattle rearers.
2019 is around the corner, we shall soon find out if your propaganda worked.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by desmond2pk: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Me, if gmb didn't win, I don't think there would hAve been Nigeria by now. So it's better he won. All of them are hissing their faces in shame. Tinubu, obasanjo, david west, a tiku, etc.
This are bunch of criminals who wanted to lay hands on the economy. And they did. And our suffering increased. Welcome to the slave camp
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by Dieumerci(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
You arent getting it, are you?

You were manipulated to believe that Jonathan was the personification of the devil by the propaganda machinery of APC.

Jonathan, it must be conceded, was a weak leader who allowed impunity to fester under his watch, but you cannot in good conscience juxtapose Jonathan's indiscretions with the unprecedented disaster that Buhari has metamorphosed into...
Nobody was manipulated, Jonathan's weaknesses were very glaring.
But Buhari is a disaster.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by sanpipita(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
transformed:
did well but not a single completed project in SE, his favourite region

You people like majoring on minors, who told you Jonathan built no projects in SE? and I judged GEJ for his general performance and not what he did for an particular region, at least under him economy was better and we didn't buy fuel for 250 per litre.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by ionsman: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oh its now PDP incompetence
No more Jonathan
When u lots are ready we would know
The issue with Jonathan u all had was he wasn't Yoruba
He is tagged Igbo
And as long as he is Igbo he had to go
Stop trying to tweak us to believe its corruption

So what is the difference now
APC what?

When u guys are ready to use your brains we would know
Right now its my turn to vote buhari till 2023

You don't have the mental capacity to discuss with me. Come back after you've had a lobotomy...
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by surgical: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Monimatic:
Omojuwa is an unrepentant shameless indomie brain zombie
very proud and arrogant, and there is really nothing spectacular about him, just an opportunist, the responses of the other people shows they are redeemable, they regretted their errors, which was not deliberate. meaning since there is tomorrow. a mistake of today can be turned to a huge advantage tomorrow. kudos to the two.
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by surgical: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
4Play:
There is a stark illogic to the assertion that GEJ's incompetence justified voting/supporting Buhari. It's like saying we should vote or support Fani-Kayode or Rochas for president, if they ran, because Buhari is incompetent. There is no logic to supporting what should be an obviously unsuitable candidate to remove an unsuitable president.

A problem with the Buharists in the run up to the 2015 election was the gusto with which they painted Buhari as the second coming of a messiah. This was not a message of vote for Buhari because GEJ is awful, but vote for Buhari because he is what Nigeria needs.

. you think say omojuwa get sense,seeing from his response just forming .
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by DeltaOil: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
bendike:
\
Are you minding the sarrki born throway? I actually wonder if he is a bot.

Unfortuneately he is real
Re: JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future by nku5: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
That Omojuwa with him fish mouth grin

Unscrupulous Riff-raff and world class charlatan should just stfu and enjoy his blood money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.