Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Do You Want To Experience The Perfect Life In Christ? Do This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Want To Experience The Perfect Life In Christ? Do This. (397 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ; '"Do This In REMEMBRANCE Of Me". / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Experience The Perfect Life In Christ? Do This. by Alliance01: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
(John 12:25-26) "He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor."
(Luke: 9:23-25) "Then He said to them all, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost"
Most people run to Christianity seeking some type of remedy or solution to a particular pressing issue in their life.
If truly you are searching for true joy and victorious Holy Spirit filled Christ living, the answer is simply this: DIE! DIE! and keep dying daily - crucify the flesh, until all of you is dead and only Christ lives. (John 12:24) "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain".
NB: Crucifying your flesh is equivalent to walking in the Spirit, you try as much as possible to be spiritual - worship, reading and mediating the word of God and praying, day in day out until it becomes an habit and then it develops this burning desire and hunger in you with joy to just want to stay spiritual, may the Lord help us.
# IAmNotAshamedToPreachTheGospel
OfChrist

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(25/01/2018) Day 15 / INEC Don't Count Prayer Points, INEC Count Votes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.