Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti (28149 Views)

Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / Gov. Fayose Releases Number To Mobilise Funds For Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by slurity1: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2018
People calls us names when we voted for radical fayose some years back. Now Nigerians want him as President.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Charly68: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2018
This is Aare Ona Kankanfo of Ekiti Land...he won't take nonsense in his domain and this is the type of people we need in the land ..not those who has power but will be begging to exercise it ..
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2018
dumie:
Love him or hate him.. You've got to admit he's got guts and gusto
True...
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by poseidon12: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2018
DeKen:
This guys is so proactive. I won't mind voting him for President.
Imagine we had him as our President, Fulani Herders would have returned to Libya where they came from.

Yep. Fayose is gaining credibility as a potential President of Nigeria. I would not mind voting for a Fayose ticket as President or Vice President.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by dumie(f): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2018
Omoluabi9:
True...
Absolutely.....
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by LivingBetter: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Save them in your phone as 'Heldsmen Hunter' for quick dialing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chukazu:
But the numbers are too complicated.
Should have been a 3.digit emergency easy to remember number . After all we in a state of emergency embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by agabaI23(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Alejoa:
Pls don't encourage them to even come.....there are farm settlement in Ekiti where cattles are kept if memory serves me right.....

I think most part of Ekiti has more of Yoruba/Kwara Herdsmen that are sociable and relate well with the locals.......

With the modus operandi of the Fulani Militias, they can have their ways almost anywhere in Nigeria..... Our security architecture is poo..... Any country that does not have biometric data of ALL its citizens in its database is not serious or ready to provide any meaningful protection or security for ita people. What you will get is attack and reactions like we have

Give it to Fayose too..... His many media propaganda and talking tough has help discouraged the Herdsmen from coming let alone see what may happen... They will rather roam the big Kogi forest. God forbid, Fayose without his security details will be so easily kidnap by the Fulanis along Ado - Ijan toad. The Achilles heel the ban on one grazing is the weak and ineffective law enforcement system we have in Nigeria or the Federal control of security that really isn't doing much about the efficiency of our enforcement agencies

Nigeria left things too late..... Lack of education means Herdsmen does not have common values with the rest of Nigerian. The roam in the wild and experience unimaginable things that has toughen then and remove any spec of human kindness. They live like wild animals for too long despite the civilization going on in the towns and villages.......as pasturalist they just keep roam the bush.

Our lack of vision in Nigeria too has left their occupation so lucrative for generations that we don't have anything to persuade them to leave what they are doing for a 'better' communal or ranching life style. Imagine if with our education and enlightenment, we have set up ranches and made success out of it and drive down the price of cattle or even build a virile export industry around it..... Fulanis would have embrace the improved method of doing things. Boycotting Fulani beef will be a difficult thing cos we rarely agree on anything in Nigeria but imagine a glut in their cattle market.... That can help us to get them to listen to the cry of the civilized populace.

Sadly Nigeria is a forced conjecture and we are not about to agree to forge ahead together..... Leadership is a sham, Buhari kids are citizen of the world, Visa for a common Nigeria youth is a prayer point..... We are not about to build a nation. Not just yet!
I wanted to see the girl who wrote the above and discovered she has a product I would need.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by IYANGBALI: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2018
I trust my governor. We go kill them all including the father

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Franking: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2018
That's my man. Proactive is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by poseidon12: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2018
Sunmolar:
There are free vacants lands in sambisa forest, they should drive the herdsmen there.

The Fulani herdsmen dare not go there. They are running from the Boko Haram. They also have fear in them.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by poseidon12: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2018
lekzyn:
This is a good development but along NTA road at Ado, you will always found cows grazing there during the day and at Ikole, especially Ilumoba, Ijesa-Isu, Isaba axis you will definately found cows. All these cows are own by people like Afe and Alabi of ijesa-isu. It is the rich here at Ekiti that owns these cows. even around to federal poly. here at Ado you will found cows belonging to Afe. Fayose knows those who own these cows at Ekiti here. We Are having Ilorin fulani's all over Ekiti. Am not sentimental but the fact.

Well, call those numbers and inform the authorities to put them on the spot.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by poseidon12: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:
I still don't understand why the Yoruba youth hate n insult this man.

Only the misguided ones, especially the Muslims who are doing eye service so that the Fulani will like them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by ripbubu: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Lautechgossip:
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has released telephone numbers for the people of the state to call in case they sight herdsmen moving around.

The governor had two days ago met with hunters in the state, with a charge to them to prevent herdsmen from causing havoc in the state.

A statement on Friday by the Special Adviser on Public Communications and New Media to the Governor, Lere Olayinka, gave the telephone numbers as: 08104780752, 09070769294, 09038122504 and 08104730482.

The statement added: “Members of the public should endeavour to call any of the numbers or send SMS in the event of strange movement of herdsmen and other suspected criminal elements in the State.

“The phone lines will be on 24 hours.”

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/12/fayose-releases-phones-numbers-report-sighting-herdsmen-ekiti/

action governor.. Just imagine if this man is president then no more bokoharam no more herdsmen no more disunity
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by poseidon12: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2018
slurity1:
People calls us names when we voted for radical fayose some years back. Now Nigerians want him as President.

I guess you guys had the foresight that the rest of us didn't have. We learn everyday.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Smooyis(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Will be be good as minister of defense.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Kulas: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Fayose-one of the brave and courageous Yoruba leader i respect most and always doff my cap for. Fearless leader that calls spade a spade no matter whose Ox is gored. How i wish you can come and vie for presidency, consider my vote as yours
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by 8stargeneral: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Fayose is d man.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by tonytony208(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2018
ola12:
Oda governors shd learn 4rm dis, it shoudnt b so hard to handle dese herdsmen..if not 4 negligence

Negligence and the fear of Incurring Buhari's anger.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
poseidon12:

Only the misguided ones, especially the Muslims who are doing eye service so that the Fulani will like them.

I hope so bro.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by godofuck231: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Lautechgossip:
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has released telephone numbers for the people of the state to call in case they sight herdsmen moving around.

The governor had two days ago met with hunters in the state, with a charge to them to prevent herdsmen from causing havoc in the state.

A statement on Friday by the Special Adviser on Public Communications and New Media to the Governor, Lere Olayinka, gave the telephone numbers as: 08104780752, 09070769294, 09038122504 and 08104730482.

The statement added: “Members of the public should endeavour to call any of the numbers or send SMS in the event of strange movement of herdsmen and other suspected criminal elements in the State.

“The phone lines will be on 24 hours.”

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/12/fayose-releases-phones-numbers-report-sighting-herdsmen-ekiti/

Ma nigga
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by godofuck231: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
DeKen:
Imagine we had him as our President, Fulani Herders would have returned to Libya where they came from.
Come take cold orijin, may your thing remain as strong as olumo rock
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Ofemmanu1: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
Fayose is an ENEMY of state.
Sarki ad co pls come ad betray ad dissect yur brother for talking against yur pay masters..JUDAS pipu.
Stop mentioning sarki, that guy is full of poo.
maybe you two are the same.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by godofuck231: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Pavore9:
The herdsmen know where not to breach.
do you knew?
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by godofuck231: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2018
tstx:
Let the hunting begin
someone just woke me up, who said "hunting"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Baroba(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2018
I will happily swap Fayose for the fat cow Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi at Enugu..
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by godofuck231: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
Sarki ad co pls come ad betray ad dissect yur brother for talking against yur pay masters..JUDAS pipu.
take this shutup, it should kart you for ever

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by godofuck231: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
take this shutup, it should last you for ever

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2018
DeKen:

Hmmm. Food for thought.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by greatcrown: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2018
The only governor taking pro - active measures while the rest are busy playing politics on people's lives.

Thumb up to Fayose; shame on all governors who have kept mute or refuse to take any steps on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by hoyiilow: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2018
President - Fulani
IG of police - Fulani
Army Chief - Fulani
Air force Chief - Fulani
DSS boss -Fulani
Interior Minister -Fulani
Defence Minister - Fulani
National Security Adviser - Fulani

The whole security apparatus of the country is in their hands. How can the Herdsmen then be stopped?

Nigerians wake up....2019 around the corner

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by tonytony208(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2018
lekzyn:
This is a good development but along NTA road at Ado, you will always found cows grazing there during the day and at Ikole, especially Ilumoba, Ijesa-Isu, Isaba axis you will definately found cows. All these cows are own by people like Afe and Alabi of ijesa-isu. It is the rich here at Ekiti that owns these cows. even around to federal poly. here at Ado you will found cows belonging to Afe. Fayose knows those who own these cows at Ekiti here. We Are having Ilorin fulani's all over Ekiti. Am not sentimental but the fact.

Why not report these cases through the phone numbers?
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Toktee(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2018
babdap:
Fayose doing his job as the Chief Security Officer in Ekiti State.
God knows,we the people of Benue state must vote out ortom for is a task that must be done,since he listen to Akume more than the people that voted for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.