Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti (28014 Views)

Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / Gov. Fayose Releases Number To Mobilise Funds For Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: Buhari Shows Up, Shock Fayose, Releases Powerful Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Realist2: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2018
ettybaba:
Herdsmen are Buhari sponsored terrorists.
Their missions are to expand the caliphate and eliminate Christianity in the middle belt.
They have Dalong of Plateau and Bello of Kogi as useful tools in thier blood dripping hands.

No truer words have ever been spoken like this before.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Julivas(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2018
This man is proactive. Kudos
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by bengasyl(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2018
magoo10:
Ortom abi na tom tom should borrow a leaf from fayose on how to tackle these terrorist herdsmen.

Let him borrow Fayose for a week pro bono. He will deal with them
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by magoo10(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by magoo10(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2018
bengasyl:

Let him borrow Fayose for a week pro bono. He will deal with them
I dey tell you
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by rolla10(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2018
MAN among men
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Mozenge1: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
That's Oshokomole 1 of Yorubaland on his 100tackles walking mayanstically

God Bless Fayose

Wuawa
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by tbliss22(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2018
A man with great thinking.... What's the essence of social media if they can't be used effectively.

However, fast calls and SMS will help clear out this bloodsuckers as fast as possible.

Ortorm will only be making crazy press statement here and there just like a coward. All he needs is to drop emails and phone numbers to people at any sight of them.

But unfortunately, Ortom won't do all these because these Fulani bloodsuckers are buhari's boys.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Achor1111(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
God bless this Man. l served in his land okeoro in ljero LGA
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Stingman: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
I have tried so many times not to comment about Fayose...but I can't stop myself any longer.

This is what I have to say.

If all the governors in the south have acted like Fayose...Nigeria would have been making final touches on RESTRUCTURING...in NASS by now.

Their actions would have been next to IPOB sensation...when Kanu was there.

...but no, a tree can not make a forest. I give it to Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by nellyelitz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
magoo10:
Ortom abi na tom tom should borrow a leaf from fayose on how to tackle these terrorist herdsmen.
na Turkey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by klax(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
God bless you fayose may all your haters died in the hands of herdsmen. Amen.

This is good and a welcome development God bless fayose. Fulani can go sambisa forest it's very big with fresh vegetation to graze the forest is useless to Nigeria so they can graze it till eternity good for them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Oluhills007: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Alejoa:
Pls don't encourage them to even come.....there are farm settlement in Ekiti where cattles are kept if memory serves me right.....

I think most part of Ekiti has more of Yoruba/Kwara Herdsmen that are sociable and relate well with the locals.......

With the modus operandi of the Fulani Militias, they can have their ways almost anywhere in Nigeria..... Our security architecture is poo..... Any country that does not have biometric data of ALL its citizens in its database is not serious or ready to provide any meaningful protection or security for ita people. What you will get is attack and reactions like we have

Give it to Fayose too..... His many media propaganda and talking tough has help discouraged the Herdsmen from coming let alone see what may happen... They will rather roam the big Kogi forest. God forbid, Fayose without his security details will be so easily kidnap by the Fulanis along Ado - Ijan toad. The Achilles heel the ban on one grazing is the weak and ineffective law enforcement system we have in Nigeria or the Federal control of security that really isn't doing much about the efficiency of our enforcement agencies

Nigeria left things too late..... Lack of education means Herdsmen does not have common values with the rest of Nigerian. The roam in the wild and experience unimaginable things that has toughen then and remove any spec of human kindness. They live like wild animals for too long despite the civilization going on in the towns and villages.......as pasturalist they just keep roam the bush.

Our lack of vision in Nigeria too has left their occupation so lucrative for generations that we don't have anything to persuade them to leave what they are doing for a 'better' communal or ranching life style. Imagine if with our education and enlightenment, we have set up ranches and made success out of it and drive down the price of cattle or even build a virile export industry around it..... Fulanis would have embrace the improved method of doing things. Boycotting Fulani beef will be a difficult thing cos we rarely agree on anything in Nigeria but imagine a glut in their cattle market.... That can help us to get them to listen to the cry of the civilized populace.

Sadly Nigeria is a forced conjecture and we are not about to agree to forge ahead together..... Leadership is a sham, Buhari kids are citizen of the world, Visa for a common Nigeria youth is a prayer point..... We are not about to build a nation. Not just yet!
what's the conclusion of all this epistle
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
U jus cant help but like dis guy....
His method is crude but mad situations require mad action
Oshokomale ur head full there remain sef

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by OShepherd: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Stingman:

I have tried so many times not to comment about Fayose...but I can't stop myself any longer.

This is what I have to say.

If all the governors in the south have acted like Fayose...Nigeria would have been making final touches on RESTRUCTURING...in NASS by now.

Their actions would have been next to IPOB sensation...when Kanu was there.

...but no, a tree can not make a forest. I give it to Fayose.
A true born Ekiti man is never afraid of challenges, never bent or play "diplomatic" because of what to eat and that is what Fayose stands for; not everything ought to b politicised, Let's emulate him here;we have nothing without security..,.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by fajob: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

www.jolagict.com

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Lets Talk whatsapp: 07038641600
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Maydfourth: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
PETER THE ROCK...I LIKE YOU FOR THIS...MAY GOD BLESS YOU..YOU ARE A TRUE SON OF ODUDUWA....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Habyz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
What is the point of releasing numbers when you said you wouldn't seek the FGs help? What's the point of calling the numbers when herdsmen are sighted? that's a sign of tribalism, not all these people are bad and not all the killings are confirmed to be committed by herdsmen. Mr Fayose is among the few governors I respect because he speaks the truth with concrete evidence but these is one of the times that the guy just dey fall person hand. Abi are the hunters going to start picking the calls of the citizens?
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by Barblow(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ortom should learn from Fayose and protect his people
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by lekonso: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gov Ayodele Fayose, the only responsible governor in the south west
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by blacknp(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
ettybaba:
Herdsmen are Buhari sponsored terrorists.
Their missions are to expand the caliphate and eliminate Christianity in the middle belt.
They have Dalong of Plateau and Bello of Kogi as useful tools in thier blood dripping hands.
Why not just boycott cow meat if you have any integrity Coward?
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by blacknp(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tozer:
Defender of his people!
He should have called for a boycott of cow meat,i know Fayose is called the kpomo governor,please from which animal is kpomo gotten from?Ask Fayose if he can chop his amala and ewedu without fulani herdsmen's beef?
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by ettybaba(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
blacknp:
Why not just boycott cow meat if you have any integrity Coward?
Who is a coward?
May God punish the Satan of sokoto and the lizard in aso rock. You're too small to be cursed.
Re: Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti by blacknp(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
klax:
God bless you fayose may all your haters died in the hands of herdsmen. Amen.

This is good and a welcome development God bless fayose. Fulani can go sambisa forest it's very big with fresh vegetation to graze the forest is useless to Nigeria so they can graze it till eternity good for them.

Please don't eat suya for 2 months and eat only fish, then come back and repeat yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group / The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC / Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Dattiā€™s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.