Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D (908 Views)

Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by PurityPhils(m): 3:47am On Jan 13, 2018
The governors of Kogi and Kaduna states have donated N50 million each towards President Muhammadu Buhari’s election campaign for the 2019 Presidential election in Nigeria, ALEDEH can report.

The development confirms ALEDEH’s January 4, 2017, exclusive report where we reported that governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, were asked to contribute N50million each towards the campaign for the re-election of President Buhari.

In our exclusive report, ALEDEH revealed that thirteen (13) of the APC governors rejected the request, maintaining that they would want to hear “directly from President Buhari” before they will contribute.

Eight (cool days after the meeting of the APC governors which was chaired by Nigeria’s Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, ALEDEH can exclusively report that the matter came up again on Friday, January 12, when President Buhari met with the governors.

During the meeting which took place at the Aso Rock presidential villa in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, the APC governors assured President Buhari they have no qualms supporting him, ALEDEH gathered.

The governors cited the fact that they will need President Buhari’s support for their re-election as the reason for their decision, Nigeria’s burgeoning online integrated media, ALEDEH can report.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/exclusive-kogi-kaduna-govs-give-n50m-each-to-buharis-campaign-as-president-denies-making-amaechi-campaign-dg/

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by LionDeLeo: 4:02am On Jan 13, 2018
Yahaya Bello, you no pay your workers, you carry money go give person wey no even need am. Anyway, just begin dey pack your personal effects from lugard house because even a goat knows you can't win even a ward in kogi state.

But as for Buhari's campaign, no wahala, patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind you.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by hypertension(m): 4:06am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Yahaya Bello, you no pay your workers, you carry money go give person wey no even need am. Anyway, just begin dey pack your personal effects from lugard house because even a goat knows you can't win even a ward in kogi state.

But as for Buhari's campaign, no wahala, patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Please Keep Quiet!!!

You're Shouting

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by felixomor: 4:06am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:

But as for Buhari's campaign, no wahala, patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind you. Any pained bastard can take the shortest route to hell.
If Buhari has really led well

May your life be like what buhari has made Nigeria to be.
Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by LionDeLeo: 4:14am On Jan 13, 2018
felixomor:

If Buhari has really led well

May your life be like what buhari has made Nigeria to be.
Amen

If that is your prayer, let me rearrange it properly for you.
May my life be handled the way Buhari handles Nigeria, Amen.

Similarly, may your life be handled the way gej handled Nigeria, pls can I hear a resounding amen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by LionDeLeo: 4:16am On Jan 13, 2018
hypertension:

Please Keep Quiet!!!

You're Shouting
I'm not talking to you, am I?

I said patriotic Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by LionDeLeo: 4:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Haganah:
patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind Buhari.
Re-fixed.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by LionDeLeo: 4:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Haganah:
Chai!

Yusuf slave

What's this one saying? Now na yusuf again? Una go soon begin dey speak in tongues, e don dey reach small small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by Haganah: 4:25am On Jan 13, 2018
By the time you are 43 Yusuf and Zahra will hire you and use ur brain all over again.

LionDeLeo:

What's this one saying? Now na yusuf again?.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by LionDeLeo: 4:27am On Jan 13, 2018
Haganah:
By the time you are 43 Yusuf and Zahra will hire you and use ur brain all over again.

Pls, I don't have time for these endless and meaningless petty convo.

You can continue talking to your empty room, bye.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by ThaCayman(m): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2018
This is amazing. It seems this braindead tilapia fish of a governor just wakes up every morning with a fresh idea to piss off his citizens.

He's several months behind in paying salary workers and pensioners their due, but is among the first to roll out funds for the reelection of another braindead slowpoke.

Nigeria. I weep for your future.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by Haganah: 4:35am On Jan 13, 2018
A Buhari worshipper using petty to describe a rational being is a miracle.

Buhari has mortgaged your lives. Deal with it.

LionDeLeo:

Pls, I don't have time for these endless and meaningless petty convo.

You can continue talking to your empty room, bye.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by DAntivirus: 5:43am On Jan 13, 2018
I've lost hope in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by Annie939(f): 5:56am On Jan 13, 2018
kogi state governor no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by frankyychiji(f): 6:07am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Dino for governor 2019!!

Buhari is going back to his 150 cows come 2019. Buhari media cows should get ready to go with him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by mysteriousman(m): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2018
I think the president is trying to gather support for his second term bid but pls this piece of news is fake, that amount is too meager for a governor to donate
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by usba: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Yahya Bello is a disgrace to humanity.
@topic isn't it to early to fabricate lies?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by ipobarecriminals: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2018
angry stone that useless. iyalaya bello.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by felixomor: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:

If that is your prayer, let me rearrange it properly for you.
May my life be handled the way Buhari handles Nigeria, Amen.

Similarly, may your life be handled the way gej handled Nigeria, pls can I hear a resounding amen?

Who told u i support GEJ?
Thats a failed assumption coming from the deep recesses of an ignorant brain.

And may your life really reflect how buhari has handled nigeria. So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by anibirelawal(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Am surprised you beleives this propaganda, it is too early for any to do so.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kogi & Kaduna Govs Give N50m Each To Buhari’s Campaign As President D by BlackDBagba: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Let the games begin ....

(1) (Reply)

I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists / traffic plans for the lagos terminal the president commissions tomorrow (photo) / Anambra State House Of Assembly Speaker Sends Easter Goodwill Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.