Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story (3078 Views)

Quarantine Love (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / FEIRE - A Romance Story / Not Just An Ordinary Day (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2018
This Story has only 4 Episodes and would be posted one episode per day, enjoy

A Story By Abhynha Yankey

The club glowed with red, blue and green laser beams emitting from the diodes rotating from the ceiling. One could but only admire the angular movements of these club girls for a moment. It was an usual Friday night where all clubs in Takoradi were jammed with clubbers.
Some thought people went to the club to flirt, and others to have meaningless sex, but trust me, most went there just to kill boredom and shred off the stress after a long week.
I got myself a seat and chugged my beer. I sat at one corner and spied on how people were rocking their bodies and twisting their waists to the tunes of the DJs music, oo what a great way to have started the weekend.

As I sat still to steal glances, my eyes caught this rather unusual dark coloured girl. She was slim with the buttocks exposing the wonders of mother nature in totality. The feeling was so unfamiliar that all I did was to watch her until I could see her no more in the crowd. I got up from my seat and trailed her. I finally caught up with her just when i was about giving up on this unwarranted search.

"Hei, can you be my guest for tonight?", I quickly asked. "You can be any freaky thing you want with me asshole,"she waved and left me standing there only to admire her flanking buttocks. Who ever thought there was ever a girl who liked to hang out alone in the night at a club,yet would reject a handsome and wealthy guy of my caliber. I mean a hot guy. A hot hairy guy. I'm everything a girl would want in a guy. I frowned with confused eyes.

I took my phone from the pocket and checked the time,forgetting I had a wrist watch around my wrist. It was very late. I rushed out and got into my car. Just when I was about setting off, someone knocked on my window screen so hard that I got furious. She looked very drunk and helpless. I lowered the glass and asked, "how may I help you?" "Help me home,"she said and jumped into the car without waiting for any response. This girl ought to be crazy. "Hei,where do I take you? I mean where do you live?", I asked. "Anywhere, I mean anywhere. I'm h-homeless. Anywhere is home. Just any place would do. What of your house? I hope it would be safe for tonight. You wouldn't harm me,would you?"she replied with pride. That was when I realized she was the same girl who walked out on me at the club.

Was she really homeless?
"We could be more than friends. Who knows?" She said with a crazy look in her droopy eyes. She was a real player with the mind of a genius. I brushed that off with my normal attitude. I don't stoop too low for ladies of her kind. Did I just say 'ladies?' She was a spoilt brat.
"Let's finish off what you started at the club? Shall we?" She huskily asked.

Her voice seemed to be calling out my libido. I pretended not to have heard her. She finally dozed off on the dashboard. That was stupid of her. I lifted her, put her at my back and got her to one of my rooms. I wished I could help take off her dress but no, she might think otherwise once she woke up. Why did I seem to care about the thoughts she would have about me anyway? I could barely enjoy a good night sleep as thoughts of probable outcomes of the event kept jamming my brains. What if she died in my house, accused me of kidnap or even tried to kill me in my sleep?

I woke up very early in the morning to check on her but she was already up. She looked shy and sober. She wasn't the same girl I dropped off in bed. What could have changed? "Thanks for the offer. God bless you. I would be on my way home,"she said. On her way home? Had she forgotten she made me aware that she was homeless?
"Hei, the streets and club cannot be better than my home. Besides, you asked that I finished what I started last night. You also said we could be more than friends,remember?" I said jovially. She looked serious but I didn't care.
"You stink so bad. Go wash down and join me for breakfast," I said throwing a towel at her. She wished she could reply but not in my paradise.

She finished and joined me on what i call my high table. The strawberry scent of the shampoo she used was addictive. I immediately loved strawberry.
"Hei, I would be going to the club tonight. That is where I was born to live,"she said. "Every cell in your body now belongs to me. I own you," I said with savage look in my gleaming eyes. "I direct your steps so you aren't going anywhere," I went ahead to say and took a step closer. She took two steps back. "Don't try to run because I'll catch you," I said. I don't know how it started but we both ended in the couch. She was beautiful inside. She stood up, pulled her dress down and rushed to her room.

"Hei, I don't know your name but let's make a deal. Be cooking for me and I would make you happy. You would stay here. I would buy you dresses, take you on rides but, I mean but, you would make sure my parents never see you whenever they visit," I said.

_______

She didn't say a word. Who at all was this girl? I woke up from my nap and the aroma was everywhere. She had finished preparing my lunch and it was already served. "Thank you," I humbly said. "Don't worry. I'm keeping my part of the deal so keep yours," she said. That was so harsh. Didn't she know who I was? Hadn't she heard anything about me? Well, that's nothing to think of. I made myself comfortable on my favorite dining chair and asked that she joined me so that we ate but she had already enjoyed hers.

"We will be going to... the club tonight. Are you happy with that?" I asked. She turned to my direction, full of smiles. I'm sure something prevented her from hugging me, because she ran to me and stopped. All she did was to jump like a kindergarten pupil who had just escaped the list of names of talkertives who were due for punishment. What was it about the club that I didn't know?
"Well, the deal still stands. You can be yourself but don't make me jealous," I said. "Jealous? Where does this come in? You must be crazy. I will be in my room. Call me when you ready," she said and walked out on me. There was something strange about this girl. She didn't give a damn about who I was. Girls were out there fighting to have me in bed, and here she was in my house flaunting her ass without me having a feel of it. The world has and sure wouldn't ever be a fair place.

"Hei,I still don't know your name and since you have decided not to mention it to me, I will call you strawberry," I shouted.
She stopped, turned to me and said,"you can add shampoo to it boss."
There's this thing I've known about ladies; until you give it to them hard in bed, they choose not to respect you. She needed this badly from me and she would shut the hell up. She would bow to me each time she saw me coming.

It was 9:43pm when I checked the time. I was done dressing and ready to go to the club. She came out of her room as soon as I knocked on her door. "Hello Strawberry,shall we?"I asked. "Yea,but I'm not strawberry. I can see you love the smell. Make sure you don't start licking me all over. Come on,let's go. We going to separate once we get there,"she said and started flaunting her big asset once again.
It wasn't an exceptional day. Just as any other day, girls came my way. I had to choose which out of the lot I wanted to spend the night with.
It was more like Strawberry was still the figure my eyes could behold, but there was no way I could get close to her since she asked that we separated once we got to the club.
I spotted a fray thread at the left corner. She wasn't an angel though. It seemed she was just thinking of something. I approached her. We exchanged contacts after we had had a long chat. She was cute and lively, but none compared to my strawberry.

"Hei, Mr. Hot guy, it's past 12:00am. Shall we go home?", she said stretching out her hand for me. That was the very first time and I was surprised. There was no way I could turn her down. "Sure strawberry. Hei, I would reach you," I said and left with Strawberry.
"What name was that? I'm Kwabena. You can choose to call me Kobby. I'm not like you so I would gladly give you my name," I said. "Lol...I'm Dela but think the Strawberry would best fit for a hot guy of your type,"she replied. Was she always naughty when she got to the club? "You mean you are an ewe and you are dark? I thought ewes are fair,"I said astonished.

"Yea but I'm different. Away from that. About that piece of ass you were talking to at the club, did you score?" She snobbishly asked.
Why did I feel like punching her in the face? She always talked like her mouth came from a garbage dump.
It didn't bother me before, but I found out that I was beginning to get interest in her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Read Episode 2 here - www.youngicee.com/category/blue-light

Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil, sirblero, Ashiat39, MichaelBlake40, cyndy1000, uchihaclassiq, queenitee, YINKS89, Aaaalexxx, SMARTgurUxxxxxxx, kakakoshina, Dessydemmy, hpymoment, Divepen1, Legendbeloved, Hayerh30, HayerhEmpresFIDEL30, SOPIGO, IAmXcessiz, Fshalom7,
Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by queenitee(f): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyinprince:

HRHQueenPhil, sirblero, Ashiat39, MichaelBlake40, cyndy1000, uchihaclassiq, queenitee, YINKS89, Aaaalexxx, SMARTgurUxxxxxxx, kakakoshina, Dessydemmy, hpymoment, Divepen1, Legendbeloved, Hayerh30, HayerhEmpresFIDEL30, SOPIGO, IAmXcessiz, Fshalom7,
Hey, thank you o

3 Likes

Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by queenitee(f): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
I like strawberry now oo
Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018

We drove home and left to our individual rooms. She came knocking on my door very early in the morning that she needed money for groceries. I gave her some unknown amount of money without asking her how much she would be needing. I just needed her to be out because I was expecting a visitor.
I had made arrangement with the lady I met at the club and so I was waiting graciously for her. There was no way I was going to flop, that wasn't my style. Few minutes after she had left, my club girl came around.

There was no time to waste. We had it at the hall. She wasn't sweet though she was good in bed. I only wanted something to keep me active for the week.
Just when I was about to cum, Strawberry entered the hall. That was super fast on her side.
I didn't care about her presence because I was going to hurt myself if I stopped at that gracious hour. She ran to her room for reasons best known to her.
After the girl had left, I went to my room to wash down. That was when realised the wrong I had done. Well, she wasn't my girlfriend so there was no need for apologies.

I came out later to find my food already served with a note placed on my chair. Was she ignoring me already? I went to knock on her door but she had made up her mind not to allow me in.
"Strawberry, I'm sorry," I shouted and left to my room without touching the food. This went on for some days. We were not seeing each other nor hearing from each other, though we stayed in the same house.
I couldn't take it anymore. I went to her room one evening. I silently opened the door and sneaked in. She was taking her bath.

I couldn't help but go stand at the entrance of the bathroom and watch her as the little drops of water dripped off her skin creating patterns only mother nature could understand. She looked good. Very good to do modeling until the photographer asked her to pose naked for a naughty magazine.
She turned, her pupils widening in shock. I looked at her directly, defiantly as I unbuttoned my jeans. The next thing I knew, I was getting closer.
She was like the sun, beaming in its full radiance. She was so big and bright that I couldn't help but get closer. What would happen if I got too close?
"I need you to stop,"she said. Stop? "I need you to stop what you are doing to me. You are driving me crazy. I've been thinking of you since I saw you with that ass," she continued. I swallowed the lump in my throat. She narrowed her eyes. They were gleaming with passion. "I need to get you out of my mind,"she said. I bit my lower lip as i stared in her eyes. I wish I could say same but I couldn't. I held my breath as she stepped closer. Her hands reached for my nipple and played with it.

"You're something else Dela. I won't be able to pull away this time. I've tried so hard to control myself but not today.

_______

Her eyes brought out tears as I zoomed forward, and my hands automatically went around her. I could feel her shoulders and soft body shake in response to my hug. She won this time round. We both closed our eyes and for a moment,just a moment allowed myself to enjoy the thrill of it. My heart climbed to my throat when her hand zigzagged to my boxer shorts.
"Kobby," my name came out of her lips in a breath of air. I felt intoxicated... "just a taste," I inhaled deeply. "You smell so good." I couldn't prevent my hands from touching her once again.

Gentle and teasing, my hands stroked down her body until I gripped her hips. "Kiss me," she coaxed, sucking my bottom lip between hers, licking and biting lightly.
My hands snaked around her waist, pulling her against my body while my other hand secured the back of her neck. Her lips became hard and demanding, challenging me to kiss her like a Frenchman. The kiss was a magical one that could bring Princess Feona to life.
I finally succeeded in ******g her real hard till she could scream no more. I loved the way she moaned and raised the legs. It was a beautiful scene as she squirted. I realized she was shy, but it was the most wonderful thing I ever wanted to see a lady do. A fountain in my own home. "Hey...I would forever call you strawberry. Trust me, you sweet and magical. Tell me,were you jealous of what you saw? Anyway, I'm sorry," I teased. "Sorry? For what? My jealousy got you in my pant,"she replied. We teased each other,laughed and giggled, forgetting we were both naked.
"Hei,tell me about yourself. Funny enough,you've been staying here with me and I barely know you," I said. "Well,sex can do all things. You know my name right? I'm the only child of my late parents. I lost them when I was 16years and since then the club has been my home. I know you too well so need to talk about yourself. The only son of the wealthy Kwateng Amaniampong family. Everybody knows you,"she said. "You are right but there's one thing you don't know yet. I don't know how you going to feel if I tell you though," I said.

"Huh? What is that? Tell me before I find out myself," she said. So I asked, "...and you find out first, what would you do?" "Nothing, nothing I can do so pleeeaaassseee tell me okay," she said putting up a baby face.
"Well, the whole thing is that I have a girlfriend and... ","...she would be coming down soon right? I know she's not in the country," she quickly ended my statement. How did she get to know of all these?
Well, like she said, she knew me too well.

"Her birthday is in a weeks time so she would be coming down with my parents, that's why I asked that you made sure my parents did not see you whenever they came around," I said. "Yea I do understand you. Besides, we only stole a chance to do that. Do you still think I shouldn't allow your parents to see me? I mean I wouldn't be a hard nut to crack," she said.
"Yea...but I would make it simple. You would go lodge in a hotel a day or two before they come, and as soon as they come, you also come around. I mean I'm going to start talking to them about you," I said.

She looked scared. It seemed she wanted to ask me a question but I ignored her and kissed her again.
"Hei, I would be leaving the country soon. My marriage ceremony is set for two days after her birthday. Once we are done, we both are going to leave. Don't worry because there are many surprises in stock for you. All I have to do is to make sure they all like you and yearn to see you," I said and continued with my kiss but this time around, she didn't involve herself that much.

I guess she was thinking about what I said.
"Kwabena, I would miss you though the rich and poor have got nothing to share,"she said with tears in her eyes. I dried her tears and told her, " between the two of us,nobody is richer than the other."

TO BE CONTINUED

Read Episode 3 here: www.youngicee.com/category/blue-light
Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by YINKS89(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one ... Continue

1 Like

Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Eps 3

She jumped when I tickled her. “Are you always this jumpy after s**?”,I asked. She gave me a half-hearted smile. I realized there was more to it than she was letting out, but I let it go.
“Why don’t you get dressed so we can go eat something?” She suggested.
I tucked my tongue in my cheek.
“You mean get dressed and still eat you for dinner?”
Sometimes I wonder if my mother dropped me when I was a baby. The words that came out of my mouth made me feel that I either needed a mouth surgery or brain surgery. She must have been getting used to me now so she only shook her head and padded my shoulder.
I sometimes feel we are the perfect couple who just are not in the perfect situation. If I would have to marry her, then it means my parents would hate me forever. Then it means my generation yet unborn would be poor.

Aside all these shit, I loved my girlfriend. Anyway, Dela understands so it’s no big deal.
Her smile had many untold secrets. I couldn’t give her a breathing space. O this girl…
“Strawberry, would you be around if I invited you for the marriage ceremony?” I enquired.
“Sure, why not? Come on, I would rather be hurt if you don’t invite me. Jealousy is not a part of me okay, so forget it hotty hotty,”she said.
I just loved her. She always found reasons to make me smile. This continued for several days until we had just a day to spend together.
“We’ve been indoors for quite a long time. How about we club tonight?” she suggested. “Why not? I’m in, but you would have to do something for me. Stay with me. Just be by my side. Be glued to me like a chewed gum stuck on the soles of your feet please,” I pleaded.

“Kobby hotty, you don’t need to make that request because come what may, I’m not going to allow anyone get any close to you tonight. You would be mine tonight. I give you my word,”she said and smiled. That was the first time I saw that she had a diastema. That was cute.
“Okay, go wash down and prepare as I go do same. We’ll meet downstairs okay,” I instructed and left for my door.
I didn’t waste much time in washing down as i was a little too hasty to get back to her.

“Strawberry, I’m done,” I shouted while rushing out of my room with my comb in hand.
She was already downstairs waiting when I got there.
She looked more glamorous than ever. I couldn’t but get hold of her and kiss her once again.
“Mmm Mmm no noooo,” she pushed me back. I realised she didn’t like it. “Hotty, your wife to be would be touching down in the next 48 hours or less. I’m not and don’t want to be jealous. I don’t want to admit the fact that I’m finding a reason to love you. Come on,let’s go”, she said and held my hand. Trust me, I wished I could do something but her words could not have been overemphasized.
I followed her out to the club, more like a zombie… Who even cared anyway?

“Hei, let’s walk side by side to the club. No car today please. Let’s go natural on this last day,”she suggested.
“Sure strawberry. Who am I to say no to you? How then do we return because I know you would surely get drunk,” I said. “No no no, not at all. I’m not going to get drunk. I need to spend much time with you tonight,”she replied.
Strawberry skipping a drive to the club and alcohol… What more was in her Pandora box?

_______

It was a nice moment for both of us. I couldn’t take my eyes off her just for a second. We teased each other, we laughed, apparently, she shed tears.
Upon enquiry, she said, “everything seems to be happening in a flash. I mean from the first day we met here, to the day we had laid and finally this day. I can’t believe I won’t get anyone to be cooking for anymore. I can’t believe we are going to be so far away from each other that I would have to be buying my own strawberry shampoo, that probably would only be if I wanted to maintain that name.”
I smiled, though sad as well and replied, that name can never change. No matter what. Your life won’t be like this. I want you to be around even when I marry. I want to see you as a very close and loving sis. Don’t ask me how because that has already been figured out. I told my parents how nice you are to me. They are expecting to see you once they come around so like I said, I’ve gotten you a room at the hotel down the street. I’ve paid for your stay there so feel free and stay at that place till my request has been considered. Don’t worry about food and other things. I’ve paid for everything. I’m hoping to get you out of that place sooner than later. Don’t think much about me, let me do the thinking for now.
I hope you have packed your things because first thing tomorrow morning, I would be dropping you off at the hotel premises.
“Yes, I have. I’ve kept every place in order like a stranger never stepped a foot there. I prepared something for you and I’m hoping that can sustain you for two days. Hoping by then, they would be around,”she said.
“Wooow thanks but one more request. You will have to prepare something nice for me the day they would be arriving. I would come and pick you very early in the morning. That way, you wouldn’t be seen around. I’m hoping you would be done before they arrive. Just do that for your hotty hotty.”
“I can never say no to you okay. I’m always at your service,”she replied.

We got up and walked home. “Hei hotty, shall we spend the night together? No touching whatsoever,”she requested.
“Your wish dear. I promise you. No touching whatsoever…lol,”I replied.
She got up very early and cleaned up the whole house. I was surprised when I woke to see her already dressed with her luggage right beside her. Which time did she wake to do all those? I hurriedly got something nice on and rushed out with her. I didn’t want to take my bath and waste her time since she was already done.

We got to the hotel reception early enough. I introduced her to the attendant since they were already expecting her. I helped her with her luggage to her room, sat down to chat for a while and asked that she followed me out to a place. She wanted to know where exactly, but I played dumb to her request. I called a friend to meet me up . She arrived with the luggage as I had asked for. It contained everything I had desired. Dela did not see what I had in there. We went back to her room where I handed the bag over to her for her to open. I told her everything in it belonged to her. She was surprised when she opened it and saw the dresses and realized they all fit her. “How? how? I mean how?,” she asked surprisingly. I told her to calm down and explained to her that I picked two of her dresses and gave it to the dressmakers. I wanted her to look good in all ways.

“Hey I need to rush home and wash down. You know I’m stinking real bad. Aha, take this money and get some groceries. I will be expecting you very early tomorrow morning to prepare some strawberrylicious meals. I’m not telling you what you have to prepare, but do it well and be quick about it. I don’t want them to come and meet you around okay,” I said and kissed her as I made my way to the door.

I couldn’t believe she was no more with me. Funny how I got addicted to her so easily. I washed down and did justice to my food. It took long for me to wake up after eating. I decided to call strawberry to remind her of the groceries but oh la laa, dad called. I couldn’t wait to have them around.
I went to the kitchen to get some of the food prepared by my Strawberry. It really tasted good.

TO BE CONTINUED

Read more here: http://www.youngicee.com/category/blue-light
Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Dessydemmy: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for mentioning.
queenitee:

Hey, thank you o

1 Like

Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by izaray(f): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm following

1 Like

Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
EPS 4

I called her after I was done with the food, but she wasn't picking up. That got me a bit disturbed. I waited impatiently for her to return the call, but surprisingly nothing of that sort popped up on my iPhone. I called her hotel room but no one answered either. It struck me so hard that I had to rush there. She wasn't in her room and the receptionist told me she hadn't seen her as well. What had I done? I should have housed her. I couldn't think of anything else so I went to sit at the club.
"Hei handsome, I've been waiting so long for you here. You were late today," a lady said. I raised my head and saw the gorgeous Strawberry. Everything had changed about her, even her voice too. I had always known that she got a nice form but not that heavy. I kept staring at her so much that I couldn't answer her question. I got back to myself after she had pinched me. I asked her where she had been and where the phone had also been. She smiled, exposing her diastema and answered,"the phone is in my room. I wanted you to think of me and rush in here. I knew we would meet here."

She added that she had bought the ingredients for the food. Even when I asked what she would be cooking, she told me to wait for the next day. "Local dishes would do right?",she asked. "Yea local. They all love local cuisine. I won't lock the main gate so that you can creep in at any time to start with the meal. The dogs are my personal guard so don't worry about them yeah."
I was surprised to wake up the next morning (thinking I woke up very early) only to smell the sweet aroma of food everywhere.
I went straight to the kitchen but she wasn't there. I found her in the dining room setting the table and arranging the cutlery at their respective places. That was just too early. I got close to her and whispered into her ear,"good morning and thank you." She turned and smiled at me. "...but come to think of it,don't you think it's too early to set it?" I enquired. "I wouldn't be around to set it and I know you can't put in your best, so I decided to do it myself. I got some fruits as well so will put them here. I just hope they would love everything I've done,"she replied.

Just when I was about saying a word, a call came through. That was a strange number so I didn't want to pick up, but it kept calling so I finally did.
"Junior, come and pick us. We are at the airport,"he said and hanged up. That was my dad. He was the only one who called me junior. Thank God Dela did everything right on time. How did she know they would be arriving that early? I changed from my pyjamas and dropped her off at the hotel, then continued to the airport to pick them up. It was all joy when I met them. I couldn't control myself nor hide my feelings when I saw my angel. I walked majestically towards her like every gentle man would do,grabbed her by the neck and kissed her passionately. I had long awaited that moment. I helped them with their luggage to the car and drove home.

"Junior, where is this aroma coming from? I'm sure it's not from this place because my son cannot cook,"my dad said sniffing around.
"Yea dad, you are right. I love this aroma. Honey, did you prepare any meal? No no, why am I even asking? I know very well that you can't cook,"my angel seconded. That was funny. What if I had polished my cooking skills? Mtcheww...

_______

Well, they had to get some good shower and then,I would lead them straight to the "banquet hall," where we all would enjoy from the menu.
I was anticipating to smell the perfume of strawberry shampoo when my angel came out of the bathroom. I had really gotten addicted to this strawberry thing. I kept quiet since I didn't want to incur her wrath too soon. I led them all to the dinning table on their return, to quench their salivating tongues.

My parents were surprised to see the assorted dishes and how the table had been set. They had forgotten to pray, but I was quick enough to remind them of that.
"Babe, are you enjoying the meal?" I asked. "Yea very. Let me finish eating please because I have no time to spare. This food is really delicious,"she replied.
I smiled and watched her drive each bolus down her oesophagus.
"So now junior, who did all these? Ghanaian caterers are really doing well. How much were you charged? Tell us so that they would take charge of your wedding. Remember it's in two days. Your wife's family would be with us soon,"dad said.
"Caterer?" I laughed it off and said,"do you remember the friend I told you about? She did all these. She isn't a caterer. She's just an orphan who has got no job and no home. She sleeps at the club." "Huh? But why didn't you allow her sleep here?", my angel asked. "Come on. There was no way I could have done that. Besides, you were not around and I didn't know how you would have reacted if you had come to see her here. My mum was surprised.

"So tell me, can we meet her now? I mean we can take care of that. All she would do is take charge of the meals at the ceremony. She can perhaps stay here because a week after the wedding, we would all leave the country,"mum suggested.
I told them I could fetch her for them. My angel seemed to like her already. That was my dream and it was already coming into reality.
"I hope she's neat and as hardworking as u preach, because we would help her set up her own catering center and be taking care of the house,"dad added. I told them from all indications, she was neat because the few times she came around to cook, the only thing that made me believe that she had used the kitchen was the aroma of the food.

I quickly sent Dela a message to be at the club by 5:30pm with her luggage and pretend that's where she slept each night. I told her of the latest development. She obliged to that. I told them we could go check the club later in the evening and pick her up. They all wanted me to pick her up at that moment, but I told them to rest so that we went later in the evening.
When it was quarter to 6:00pm, we all left to the club.The ever smart Dela was at her best yet in another spectacular move. We met her sleeping on her bag as if that was her home. My mum and angel looked sad as my dad woke her up.

She looked frightened. As planned earlier, she greeted them with fear and trembling voice. "Bro. Kobby, please good evening,"she greeted me. I responded teasingly. My mum and dad talked to her privately. She made it difficult for them but after mum exhibiting her convincing prowess, she finally gave in and accepted to join us back home. I was joyous from within. She would finally be a 'madam' of her own.

We took her home and gave her a room. It was the same room she was using earlier. She knew her way about but pretended. She made things simpler and easier for me. She was like a family member already. Since the ceremony was in forty-eight hours, she asked that she got the money to buy the stuffs. We were expecting only thirty people. She took the money and placed the orders from one shop. My parents were scared that she might disappoint them, but I told them to keep it cool. She would deliver her best. As for my angel, she was close to Dela and that surprised me. Ladies, you can never tell.

On the wedding day, Dela surprised everybody. Everybody, including my parents wanted more. She served the guests as well. After the ceremony, my dad asked her where she learnt how to cook and her answer surprised us. She told us her mum taught her how to cook before she passed on.
"You know something? We came to Ghana because of this ceremony. Now that everything is done, we would go back but this time with Kobby. You would take care of this house. Hope you can do it,"dad asked.
"Yes please,"she responded.
"...and we would give you enough money for you to set up your own business. All you would have to do is to call us once you needed anything. See us as your parents okay? We would always be there for you if you continue to be submissive,"mum added.
She was very happy. She thanked them and thanked me for making it happen for her.
Though something had happened between us, I totally took my mind off it and saw her as a sister. She had so many potentials in her which she had to unravel. I only pray that she would be the 'hottest cake' in town and feed the young, old, rich, poor, bold and beautiful.

THE END

Read more stories on www.youngicee.com

1 Like

Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by queenitee(f): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmm, I love this story
Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Dessydemmy: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
HNNNMM!!!! where is the blue light o? and is it actually the end shocked shocked shocked?
Re: BLUE LIGHT - A Short Romance Story by Jellymusty(f): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wow love this story so much plus it really made sense

(1) (Reply)

Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review / A Poem Dedicated To My E-lover / The First Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.