Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14447 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
(FREE NOVEMBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

DIVINE HEALTH IS YOUR NATURE

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH 2018.

PASTOR CHRIS

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2).

1Peter 2:24, talking about Jesus, says, “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” Many Christians all over the world use this verse in acting their faith for healing, but did you know that this verse wasn’t written to Christians? It really doesn’t apply to the new creation, because Peter was writing essentially to the Jews who were scattered abroad (Read 1 Peter 1:1).

The new creation has the divine life, the very life of God; therefore, how could he ever be sick? However, as a spiritual babe, as one who’s still maturing in the knowledge of Christ, you may find yourself sick, and then receive healing. But the truth of the matter is, divine health is your heritage in Christ. Healing is good; it’s the children’s bread, but walking in divine health is God’s best for you; that’s the state where you don’t need healing, because you don’t get sick.

To some people, it’s not possible for someone
to be perpetually healthy; they think it’s absurd, but that’s the life Jesus brought to us. That’s what His death, burial and resurrection accomplished for us. He was never sick. We didn’t read anywhere in the Bible that He needed to be healed; He lived in perfect health.

Transcend the level of needing healing from God, to living every day in divine health. This is the life of the new creation in Christ Jesus. The understanding at the babyhood stage that Jesus took your infirmities and sicknesses is good. However, beyond that is a higher level of awareness and recognition that being born again, the life of God is actually in you now; you’re a partaker of the divine nature; you have the resurrection life that’s beyond sickness and disease. This higher knowledge is what you should really study, and train yourself to live by.

CONFESSION
I live above this world and its corrupting influences. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because I have the divine life—the indestructible, unconquerable life of God in my spirit! I’m conscious of my divinity and immortality in Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:17;
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

John 1:12-13;
12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Isaiah 58:8
Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 2-3:1-13 & Ezekiel 20-21

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 4:15-21 & Daniel 3-4

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

*Tuesday, November 20th 2018 with Pastor Chris*

_*For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe (Hebrews 5:13).*_

Righteousness is the nature of God that’s been imparted to our spirits that makes us like Him. This nature makes you think like Him, talk like Him, and walk like Him. Righteousness is conformity to, or with, the will and nature of God. This will and nature of God must be received, learned, or discovered through the revelation of God, or revelation from God.

In other words, through the Word of God, you’re trained or tutored in the word or doctrine of righteousness; you’re trained to see and think differently! 2 Timothy 3:16 says, _*“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.”*_ The Word of God is God’s instruction manual to train you in the way and life of righteousness.

Through the ministry of the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit, you’re taught how to live the Kingdom life, irrespective of your environment. With this training, you’re sagacious, exceptional, able to deal wisely and excellently in life, reigning in union with Christ. Romans 5:17 says, _*“…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.”*_

It takes understanding righteousness to reign over demons, sickness, failure, defeat, and death. It takes your understanding of righteousness to reject everything that’s not of God, and endorse only that which is consistent with His perfect will for you. It takes being skilled in the word of righteousness to think differently, see differently, and talk differently from the carnal mind, and in the light of God’s truth.

This is why you should constantly yield yourself to the ministry of the Word, for the Word is your training manual in, and for, the life of righteousness.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m lifted always, over and above circumstances, reigning in life as a king, because I’ve received abundance of grace, and the gift of righteousness. My life is excellent and full of glory; I’m trained in the doctrine and life of righteousness to think, see, talk, and walk differently, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 5:17 AMPC*

For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). *||*

*||* *Philippians 3:8-9*

Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ, 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: *||*

*||* *2 Timothy 3:16-17*

All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*

James 3:14-4:1-12 & Ezekiel 22-23

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*

1 John 5:1-21 & Daniel 5-6

*Do have a wonderful day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

HIS GLORY IN YOU

*Wednesday, November 21st 2018, with Pastor Chris*

_*But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (2 Corinthians 3:18).*_

As a child of God, His glory is in your life, and that glory is continually on the increase, as you meditate on, and live the Word. It’s one of the reasons we emphasise going to church. Every time you’re in church or in your group fellowship meetings, and you listen to the preaching and teaching of the Word of God, the glory on your life increases. As you leave the meeting, you leave with a greater glory than you came with.

The same happens when you study and meditate on the Word in your privacy; God’s glory in you increases. Of course, the glory of God in your spirit may not be obvious to the senses, but its impact and effects are unmistakable. The glory in us is so strong and powerful; howbeit, it’s not the same for everybody. Some Christians have more glory than others; it’s about how much of the Word of God is working in your spirit! It’s about yielding to, and living, the Word.

Our opening verse says, _*“…we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”*_ This is what the Word does in our lives: as we behold the Word, we’re metamorphosed; our glory increases. The more we meditate on the Word, the more glorious we become.

Even now, you’re more glorious than you were moments ago, because of your fellowship with the Word through this devotional. As you step out to your job, business, and your environment today, it’s with increased glory. Influence your world with this glory. Keep increasing the glory in you through fellowship, studying and meditating on the Word.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for your glory in my spirit, which increases as I delight myself in your Word, living in the light of my heritage in Christ. I live triumphantly every day, revealing, and impacting my world with the excellent glory of Christ that’s in my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*||* *Exodus 24:15-18*

And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount. 16 And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud. 17 And the sight of the glory of the LORD [was] like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel. 18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 3:7-11*

But if the ministration of death, written [and] engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which [glory] was to be done away: 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9 For if the ministration of condemnation [be] glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. 11 For if that which is done away [was] glorious, much more that which remaineth [is] glorious. *||*

James 4:13-5:1-20 & Ezekiel 24-26

2 John & Daniel 7-8

*Enjoy today's mid week service*
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018

REFUSE TO BE DISTRACTED

*Thursday, November 22nd 2018 with Pastor Chris*

_*…let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith…(Hebrews 12:1-2).*_

Being born again, you were born into the environment called “Christ.” Christ is a person, and Christ is also a place. So you’re in Christ; that’s your domicile; that’s where you operate from as a child of God. Now that you’re in Christ, the Holy Spirit is leading and guiding you, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be temptations on your path; lots of distractions, to try to sway you off God’s course for your life; but you must keep your focus, and refuse to be distracted.

In the journey of life, many things will fight for your attention. It may be financial concerns, the growing trend of infectious and medically incurable diseases, concerns about the welfare of your family, concerns about your job or business, security concerns, etc. But you must make up your mind to give attention only to the Word of God. Put your trust in the Lord and His unfailing Word.

Set yourself on course to fulfil God’s destiny for your life by making a clear distinction between the world and Christ. Don’t live in this world like a man of this world; Jesus said in John 15:19, _*“…ye are not of the world….”*_

You’re to live in this world the way Abraham and other heroes of faith in the Bible did. Hebrews 11:13-16 says, _*“These all…confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly….”*_ They lived as strangers; they didn’t live as citizens of this world; they didn’t live according to the system of this world.

Refuse to be subject to the principles of this world’s system. Your citizenship is of heaven, not of this world. Philippians 3:20 (MSG) tells us, _*“But there’s far more to life for us. We’re citizens of high heaven….”*_ Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the life I have in Christ, a life of splendour, success and victory. Your Word and your will being established in the earth are my priority; therefore, I refuse to be distracted, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Isaiah 50:7 NLT*

Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will not be put to shame. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 10:13*

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]. *||*

*||* *Colossians 3:1-2*

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. *||*

1 Peter 1:1-21 & Ezekiel 27-28

3 John & Daniel 9-10

*Do have a wonderful day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2018

BEWARE OF FAMILIAR VOICES

*Friday, November 23rd, 2018, with Pastor Chris*

_*And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers (John 10:4-5).*_

Oftentimes, some people hear voices that tell them what to do or about what they’re doing; salvoes of thoughts bombard their minds, especially when they’re on the verge of making very important life-decisions. As a Christian, it’s important that you judge the thoughts and voices you hear with the Word, even when such voices are “familiar voices.”

That the voice you heard, or are hearing, is a familiar one doesn’t necessarily mean it’s God-sent to you. So, be wise, and know the difference between the voice that God sent to you and the voice of a stranger. A stranger will bring you a different message and lead you in the wrong path (See Deuteronomy 13:1-3).

Many times, people wish and hope that a stranger would confirm God’s message to them, thinking it’s more supernatural or spectacular when someone they’ve never known confirms God’s Word to them. But that’s not God’s way of doing things. God is most likely to send to you the one you’ve known, to confirm His Word to your spirit, not the one that you’ve never known. Therefore, always be sure that the voice you’re harkening to or that’s leading you, and confirming your thoughts and prophecy, is the voice of God, or the voice of the one He’s sent to you.

There’s no true child of God that wouldn’t know or recognise the voice of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said, _*“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me”*_ (John 10:27). In our opening scripture, He said, _*“And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers”*_ (John 10:5). The problem with many is that they ignore His voice. Listen for God’s voice and direction in His Word, because He’ll speak to you through His Word, and by the Holy Spirit.

*PRAYER*

*Thank you, heavenly Father, for the privilege to be taught and instructed in, and by, your Word. Your Word is my guiding light and the reservoir from which I make choices and decisions. I’m sensitive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit, as I meditate on the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 16:7 TLB* I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 30:21*

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. *||*

*||* *John 10:27-28*

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand. *||*

1 Peter 1:22-2:1-25 & Ezekiel 29-30

Jude 1:1-11 & Daniel 11-12

*Do have a Fun filled day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Good morning.
Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today

BE GUIDED BY WISDOM

*Saturday, November 24th 2018, with Pastor Chris*

_*By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season (Hebrews 11:24-25).*_

Our opening scripture is very instructive: Moses chose rather to undergo the same oppression meted out to God’s people in Egypt, than to enjoy the pleasures of the world for a little while. That was a decision point in his life, and He was guided by the wisdom of God to make the right choice. He esteemed the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt (Hebrews 11:26).

Moses considered the approval and blessing of God in the reproaches of Christ, a far greater treasure than what the world could offer him. Remember, Egypt here is a type of the world; the world and all that it represents. Moreover, Moses was being trained in the palace—to be the Pharaoh—the most “glamorous” position in the earth at the time. He would have been the Pharaoh had he continued in Egypt. But he didn’t let that influence his decision.

Many times, some Christians long for the world and its pleasures, trying to remain a part of the world from which they’ve been severed or separated. You’re not of this world; you must refuse to allow yourself to be entangled in the darkness and failing systems of the world. Having been brought out of the world into Christ, don’t go from Christ to the world; it’s forbidden.

Moses was erudite in all Egyptian education, but when God needed him, he put all that aside and took up the ministry of being a deliverer of God’s people. Paul did the same thing; he said, _*“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ”*_ (Philippians 3:cool. So, let the wisdom of God guide you to stay in God’s preordained path for your life.

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your wisdom at work in me, for Christ is my wisdom. This wisdom is manifest in all I do, even in the choices I make; I don’t make foolish decisions. Wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*||* *Proverbs 4:5-7*

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 7 Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. *||*

*||* *2 Timothy 3:14-15*

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them]; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 1:30*

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: *||*

1 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 31-32

*Jude 1:12-25 & Hosea 1-2

*Enjoy your weekend*
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2018
(FREE NOVEMBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

THE EXPRESSION OF HIS VITAL LIFE IN YOU

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

.....To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

Even though listed by many as one of the different religions of the world, Christianity isn’t a religion. Religion describes man’s insatiable desire to reach out to a “God” he believes exists somewhere, and his fear of that “God,” whoever that God might be. Then, his actions portray his thoughts about this “God” whom he’s trying to search out and understand; trying to live his life according to his thinking and perception about this divine being. Christianity, however, is completely different.

In Christianity, man isn’t in search of God; rather, one is brought into a living relationship, union and oneness with God. Christianity is Christ in you, living and working out His righteousness through you. God has given us a triumphant life in Christ Jesus; Christianity is living out that transcendent life of Christ; the unveiling of the living Word in a human life.

Until this becomes a revelation to you, something you know for yourself in a practical way, what you have would be the religiosity of Christian principles, and not Christianity in depth. To be a Christian means you have the very nature of God in your human spirit. It means you’ve become the unveiling of God’s righteousness; the expression and effulgence of His glory. Hallelujah!

The Christian is literally born of God; he’s the Godman; that is, the “mankind” of God; He has and lives the God-life in the earth. In actual sense, he’s a “god.” Psalm 82:6 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” We’re children of the Most High, because we’re “....born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God” (John 1:13). This is the reason sickness, disease, or infirmity of the body can’t, and shouldn’t be your master.

You’re a partaker of the divine nature; that nature can’t be corrupted or defiled by sickness, disease or anything that’s of darkness, because it’s the very nature of God. This is Christianity: it’s the outworking of divinity—the Christ-life—in you; the practice of the heavenly in the earth! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m God’s dwelling place. In Him I live, move and have my being. I’m a conveyor of eternal verities, and a partaker of the divine nature. I have the ability to effect positive changes in my world because the greater One lives in me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 5:11-13
11. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Peter 4 & Ezekiel 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Revelation 1:1-20 & Hosea 3-4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2018
(FREE NOVEMBER PDF https:///Gjud8vQ2Hl)

Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Monday, November 26th

HE GIVES MORE GRACE...NOT MORE POWER

MONDA, NOVEMBER 26TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

Whatever God asks you to do, He gives you the grace for it. Romans 12:6-8 says, “Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy...Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation....” So, we’re given gifts, special abilities, according to the grace that God gives us, showing that there’re different measures of grace, depending on
what He tells us to do.

For example, if as a minister, you started out by reaching a certain number of people, God will give you the grace to handle that number. When you’re to reach ten times that number of people, what He does for you is to give you more grace, not more anointing or more power.

There’s nowhere in the Bible He tells us He’ll give us more power or more anointing. What power could be more than the Holy Spirit who already lives in us? He’s the power of God! However, James tells us in our opening verse, “...he giveth more grace....” What is grace? It’s the divine influence on a man’s spirit. It’s the outworking or outward reflection of that inward divine influence: the beauty, ability, perfection, excellence, virtue and glory of divinity in your human spirit.

The problem some have had is the misuse of language. What many call anointing is actually grace, but they don’t realise it. They’ll say, “God has given me a greater anointing,” no; He didn’t! He gave you more grace. That means His power that’s inside you is released more now on the outside, on the basis of His calling on your life.

You can walk in increased grace and accomplish more for the Lord! You can have His beauty, glory, and goodness released in your life in increasing measure, and the scripture tells us how: it’s by your humility, submission to the Word, and faithfulness in the things He’s called you to do.

PRAYER
Thank you, blessed Father, for giving me abundance of grace, and of the gift of righteousness. I produce excellent results by your grace that’s super-abundant on my life, causing everything I do to prosper. Your beauty, glory, and goodness are released through me in increasing measure today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Peter 1:2;
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Peter 5 & Ezekiel 35-36

Revelation 2:1-12 & Hosea 5-6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2018

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, with Pastor Chris

*TAKE HIM BY HIS WORD*

*So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.*
Isaiah 55:11

Mark 7 tells the story of a Syrophenician woman, whose young daughter had an
unclean spirit. She cried after the Lord Jesus, imploring
Him to heal her daughter, but the Master didn’t
respond. She remained persistent, until the disciples
were somewhat embarrassed, and besought Jesus to
send her away. Jesus then said to her, *“...Let the children
first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children’s
bread, and to cast it unto the dogs”* (Mark 7:27).
Undaunted by this response, she replied, *“Yes, Lord:
yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s
crumbs”* (Mark 7:28). The woman had great faith, which
the Lord commended, saying, *“…For this saying go thy
way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter”* (Mark 7:29).

Notice that Jesus didn’t talk to the demon; He
didn’t say, “Devil, go out of the girl!” Rather, while
talking to the woman, He said, “The demon is gone out
of your daughter.” That was all the woman needed—a
word from the Master—and she took a hold of that word
by faith.

A similar story is that of a nobleman whose son
was dying. He came and talked to Jesus and all the Master said was, “ Go thy way; thy son liveth….”The
Bible says, *“…the man believed the word that Jesus had
spoken unto him, and he went his way”* (John 4:50).
That was faith; he took the Master at His Word and
went away, expecting a miracle. On his way home, his
servants met him and announced to him,
*“...Thy son
liveth”* (John 4:51).
The Bible says, *“Then enquired he of
them the hour when he began to amend. And they said
unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left
him”* (John 4:52). The man then realised that the miracle
took place at the same time Jesus spoke the words of
healing.

All you need to come out of any predicament is a
word from God: find out what He has said concerning
your situation, and take a hold of His Word, standing
your ground in faith. When you exercise faith in the
Word, it’ll produce results in you and for you—you’ll
surely have a testimony.

*PRAYER*

*Righteous Father, I rejoice today at your Word that’s
building my faith strong, and influencing my actions.
Your Word is my life, and the light that shows me
how to walk on the paths of victory, prosperity, and
success, from day to day, in Jesus Name. Amen*

Isaiah 55:10-11;

*For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.*

John 6:63;

*It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.*

Hebrews 4:12

*For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

2 Peter 1 & Ezekiel 37-38

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

Revelation 2:13-29 & Hosea 7-8

*Do have a Wonderful day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PASTOR CHRIS

CONTINUE IN HIS LOVE

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love (John 15:9).

Before His ascension, Jesus said to His disciples, “…continue ye in my love,” as seen in our opening verse. The love of Christ is real; it’s beyond anything in this world. Ephesians 3:17-19 TLB says, “And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts, living within you as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love; and may you be able to feel and understand, as all God’s children should, how long, how wide, how deep, and how high his love really is; and to experience this love for yourselves, though it is so great that you will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it. And so at last you will be filled up with God himself.”

Therefore, for us, carrying out the work of the ministry, doing the work of the Lord, is as a result of the compelling force of His love. That way, our service to Him in the ministry of the Gospel isn’t really a job, even though in a sense it’s a job; rather, in reality, it is walking in fellowship with Him, and living in His love. In addition, because you’re living in His love, you’re ever renewed and ever refreshed; your vision is ever expanding, and your life forever moves forward.

In Him, you’re on a journey of ever-increasing glory; you never have to think about staying strong, finishing strong, or hoping that you’ll fulfil your divine destiny; no. Rather, you’re just so fulfilled and thrilled that you’re in Him, and He’s in you; He’s your glory, your success, and your vitality! And all you care about is to know Him more, please Him, and love Him more! Every day becomes another beautiful opportunity to relish His love, enjoy His blessedness, and bask in His glory, with more love in your heart for Him. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Loving Father, I’m forever grateful for your love in my spirit that causes my work in the Gospel to be seamless, fulfilling, fruitful and exciting. I’m compelled and motivated by your love to reach out to sinners and turn them from sin unto righteousness, translating them from the kingdom of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 5:14 (KJV)
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Romans 5:5 (KJV)
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

John 15:10 (KJV)
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Peter 2
Ezekiel 39-40

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 3:1-10
Hosea 9-10

Kindly click the link below to DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF REALITIES OF REALITIES NOVEMBER 2018 EDITION

http://distribution.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?p=CEMachakos

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2018

FAITH IN THE WORD

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17).

Once, Simon Peter and his colleagues had rounded off an unsuccessful fishing expedition, and were preparing to anchor their boat when Jesus came by. He asked Peter to move his boat a little further into the sea to enable Him minister to the teeming crowd from there.

Peter obliged, and Jesus preached from Peter’s
boat. When Jesus was done ministering, He said to Peter, “...Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.” Notice the underlined portion of Peter’s response; he said, “...Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net ” (Luke 5:4-5). What had happened to Peter? Faith was imparted to him while listening to Jesus preach and teach; it was therefore easy for him to act on the words of the Master.

Even though Peter knew that it wasn’t naturally possible for him and his colleagues to catch any fish in that area, having troubled that part of the sea by their tireless effort all night long, he acted in faith on the words of Jesus, and the result was beyond his imagination. The Bible says, “...they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink” (Luke 5:6-7).

The importance of faith in the life of a Christian can’t be overemphasised. But what’s faith? It’s the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. When you hear the Word of God, and respond accordingly, without any form of doubt or unbelief like Peter exhibited, you’re sure to have a testimony. So, keep increasing your faith through the Word, and strengthen it by exercising it; that is, by putting the Word to work.

PRAYER
Dear Father, as I hear, study, and meditate on the Word, my faith is built strong, and as I act on the Word, it prevails and it’s strengthened. I triumph over circumstances because I’m the seed of Abraham. I have strong, unwavering faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 10:17;
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hebrews 11:6;
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 21:21
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 41-42

Revelation 3:11-22 & Hosea 11-12

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2018

Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Friday, November 30th

IN UNION WITH THE FATHER

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10)

The Lord Jesus called the Holy Spirit the Father that dwelt in Him, identifying the Holy Spirit as the One who worked miracles through Him while He walked the earth. Furthermore, in John 8:38, He said, “I speak that which I have seen with my Father....” It’s thus clear that Jesus walked in union with the Father in an extraordinary way. He did nothing without the power of the Holy Spirit.

He said in John 5:19, “...Verily, verily, I say to you, The Son can do nothing by himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.” He was always conscious of His inseparable oneness with the Father. No wonder He was such an outstanding success for us to emulate. We must walk in union with the Father as He did.

Having received the Holy Spirit, the Father lives in you now, for you’re His temple. So, like Jesus, you’re in the Father, and the Father is in you. Become conscious of this reality. Become conscious that you’re not alone. You don’t have to try to reach out to the Father; He’s in you. You don’t even need to cry or yell for Him to hear you. Everywhere you go, you go in and with the Father who lives permanently in you.

The Holy Spirit is your Father for real. He knows you more than you know yourself. There’s nothing about you that’s strange to Him. He’s more passionate about your success than you could ever be. Simply accept what He sees you to be, and endorse the
picture; then, you’re ready to walk in union with Him.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the great honour and privilege of being in fellowship with you. I’m guided to know your perfect will, and I’m led in the way that I should go, because I’m walking in union with you. My life is for your glory, today, and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 6:17;
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Galatians 4:6-7;
6. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 John 1-2:1-14 & Ezekiel 43-44

Revelation 4:1-11 & Hosea 13-14

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*LOVE BEYOND THE CROSS .*

Saturday, December 1st .
Pastor Chris

_*Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13).*_

Most people have never known what divine love is, and as a result, they define it on the basis of their relationships with human beings. They think they know and have experienced the love of God because of the things He’s done for them, such as in salvation, health, deliverance, abundance, and many other blessings they experience.

Well, Jesus dying in our behalf to prove His love for us was an awesome blessing indeed; He said, _*“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends”*_ (John 15:13). However, here, He wasn’t referring to divine love, but to human love. When He died for us, He didn’t die as God; He died as a man; that was what made His death in our behalf valid. The love He expressed for us at that point was the love that a man would have for his friends.

Divine love, however, is different. Jesus said in John 14:10, _*“...I am in the Father, and the Father in me....”*_ He experienced the love of the Father the way no man ever did; He walked in the Father, and the Father walked in Him. That’s the kind of love that resulted after the Cross; that’s the love He brought us into. He invites us to open our eyes, open our understanding and look beyond human love, and embrace His divine love! He saved us with His own love, gave His life for us, so we could experience the Father’s love through fellowship.

The only way you experience the love of God is to be in fellowship with the Father, and that’s what Jesus made possible through the life He gave us; the resurrection brought us into that fellowship; into divine love with the Father. With the resurrection, we came out as new creations; and He gave us the Holy Spirit so we could fellowship with the Father. Now, we can really enjoy the love that’s beyond the Cross. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the revelation of your Word to my spirit on your divine love for me; amazing love, so sweet, so sublime, so divine! Through fellowship with you, studying and meditating on the Scriptures, I experience this immeasurable love in its power; love beyond the Cross, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 8:35-39* Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 2:4-7* But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 John 2:15-3:1-10 & Ezekiel 45-46

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 5:1-14 & Joel 1 Happy New Month and welcome to the season of Thanksgiving
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God,

Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

Sunday, 2nd December, 2018 with Pastor Chris

*GRACE FOR MORE*

*But he giveth more grace.Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).*

When the Lord gives you an assignment, He empowers you for whatever He calls you to do, by granting you grace for the job. When He increases your responsibilities, He also increases the grace. Except He increases your ability for the higher responsibility, you really can’t accomplish that purpose. That’s why increased grace is so important. Grace here, is the bestowal of special favour and ability to fulfil God’s plan for your life.

Furthermore, as you study the Scriptures, you’d
discover that there’re different graces. For instance,
there’s the grace for salvation, and every child of God received that grace. The Bible says, *“For by grace are
ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it
is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should
boast”* (Ephesians 2:8-9). It’s akin to what the Bible says concerning faith: *“…according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith”* (Romans 12:3).

Just as God dealt to everyone in Christ the measure of faith, even so has the grace for salvation been given to all men. But then, there’s the gift of faith, which is different from the measure of faith given to us in Christ. Likewise, Titus 2:11 says, *“For the grace of
God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men.”*
But there’re also different graces in Christ.

Hebrews 4:16 says, *“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain
mercy, and find grace to help in time of need .”*
In other words, there’s grace for your assignment; there’s a grace for anything the Lord instructs you to do or that’s consistent with His plan and purpose for your life. Therefore, knowing the Lord’s plans and purposes, you can obtain whatever grace you require.Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for lavishing me
with grace. I take advantage of this grace, riding on
it to fulfil your plans and purposes for my life. I make
full proof of your grace in my life, for my work,
ministry, academics, health, finances, and all that I’m
involved with, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

1 Corinthians 15:10;

*But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.*

2 Peter 1:2;

*Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,*

Galatians 6:18

*Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

1 John 3:11-24 & Ezekiel 47-48

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

Revelation 6:1-10 & Joel 2

*Happy Sunday*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2018
(FREE DECEMBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

THE POWER OF HIS WORD

MONDAY, DECEMBER 3RD 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective] ... (Hebrews 4:12 AMPC).

The Bible gives the account of a certain man who was sick for thirty-eight years, and laid by the Pool of Bethesda. At that pool was a rendezvous of broken humanity, waiting for the stirring of the water by an angel. The first person to get in, after the water had been stirred, got healed of whatever disease he had. However, this man hadn’t been able to get in, and when Jesus met him, He asked, “...Wilt thou be made whole?” (John 5:6).

Rather than affirm right away that he wanted to be well, he started complaining to Jesus, lamenting how there’d been no one to help him into the pool (Read John 5:7). Not minding his complaints, the Master said to him, “...Rise, take up thy bed, and walk” (John 5:cool. The Bible says, “And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked...” (John 5:9).

How come the man didn’t complain this time, but acted the moment Jesus said, “Rise, take up your bed, and walk”? It reveals the power of God’s Word! There’s something about the words of Jesus; He said in John 6:63, “...the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” At the words of Jesus, life permeated the hitherto dead limbs and paralyzed body of the man, and before he could think, he was already standing, healed by the power of God! That’s the power of the Word in manifestation. Remember, he didn’t even know who Jesus was, at this time (John 5:12-15).

In several of our healing meetings, people testify
of a voice telling them to walk, or do what they hitherto couldn’t do due to sickness, disease or an infirmity of the body. The moment they acted on the word they heard, a miracle ensued, irrespective of the case. They didn’t have to reason out the voice; they knew it was from God, and acted accordingly from their spirit.

That’s the way to respond to God’s Word; it’s from, and with, your spirit! God’s Word is addressed to the human spirit, not to the head or mind. He knows that the Word in your spirit, mixed with faith, will surely produce results.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the ability and power inherent in your Word, which produces in my life and circumstances what it talks about. I’m making progress from glory to glory, by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 55:10-11;
10. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither,but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading0 Plan:
1 John 4 & Daniel 1-2

Revelation 6:11-17 & Joel 3

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2018

ONLY BY THE SPIRIT

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God (1 Corinthians 2:12).

Part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life is to unveil your inheritance to you; to show you the things which are freely given to you by the Father. He’s the only one that knows your inheritance enough to make them available to you. For example, the Bible says God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). You can only know what these spiritual blessings are by the Holy Spirit!

How do you describe spiritual blessings? How do you identify them? What do they look like? How can you tell what’s from God, and what’s not from Him? It’s only by the Holy Spirit! That’s what we read in our theme scripture. The ensuing verse says, “Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth...” (1 Corinthians 2:13). In other words, these spiritual blessings are made manifest through the language of the Spirit; words inspired in us by the Holy Spirit.

For example, when you say you’re born again, man’s wisdom thinks you mean you’ve turned over a new leaf, or you’ve merely changed your ways of doing things, but no; it’s much more profound than that! It means you’ve become a new creation; one with God; an associate of the God-kind. This isn’t a piece of
information for the intellect or from the intellect, but a revelation of the Spirit; an esoteric insight unveiled to your spirit by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

Life in its fullness, peace, righteousness, divine healing, health, prosperity, forgiveness, fellowship with the Father and with the Son Jesus Christ, are among God’s glorious blessings given to you to enjoy freely. The Holy Spirit came, not only to reveal these blessings to you, but also to teach you to walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel. Recognise His ministry in your life and He’ll lead and guide you in the transcendent life in Christ.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, by whom I’m made aware, and take advantage of all that you’ve granted me in Christ Jesus. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel; nothing good is withheld from me; I have all things that pertain to life and godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 1:8;
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

John 14:26;
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 John 5 & Daniel 3-4

Revelation 7:1-10 & Amos 1-2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2018

YOU’RE NOT A NATURAL MAN

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him... (1 Corinthians 2:14).

The natural man is the man that’s not born again; the life in him is the ordinary human life; that’s what makes him a natural man. However, when you’re born again, you’re not by any means a natural man, because your human life has been supplanted by God’s divine life. Jesus said in John 3:6, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

The one who’s born again is born of the Spirit by the Word: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). You’re born of the Word the same way Jesus was born of the Word; the life in you is the life of the Word. This is the reason you’re indestructible. We just read it: the Word that gave birth to you—the Word from which you came—is indestructible; it lives and abides forever.

Being born again, you’re the heavenly man; the God-man from heaven, with the life of Christ. Refuse to see yourself as human; you’re divine! As Jesus is, so are you in this world (1 John 4:17). You might ask, “Won’t that be going too far?” No; it’s the truth!

Psalm 82:6 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” The Lord Jesus quoted the very same scripture in John 10:34-36. Until, and unless you see yourself, not as a human being, but as a god in the earth, you’ll suffer what human beings suffer.

You’re not an ordinary person. Recall the words
of Jesus in Mark 16:17-18: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Anyone who can do the things Jesus outlined in the portion of the scripture above is certainly not human; and that’s you. You’re the believing one; a divine personality, with the same life and nature with God.

CONFESSION
Blessed Father, how great and glorious you are! I celebrate your life in me, which gives me the nature of righteousness and dominion over this world! As Jesus is, so am I—full of your glory, power, and love. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 1:12-13;
12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14-15
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 John & Daniel 5-6

Revelation 7:11-17 & Amos 3-4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2018

BEING BORN AGAIN

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God (John 3:3).

In our previous study, we learnt that the Christian isn’t a natural man. The natural man is subject to defeat, failure, poverty, and the uncertainties of life; he’s governed by the rudiments of this present evil world, and without hope in life. Ephesians 2:12 describes his life as an utter tragedy, because he lives in this world without hope and without God; a terrible state to be in.

If the foregoing describes you or someone you know, that can change even now. Yes, you may have lived as a natural man, subject to the depravities and corrupting influences of this natural world, but you can start a new life today, by being born again. Jesus said except a man is born again, he can’t escape the destruction and perils in this world.

Why should anyone remain a natural man, and be buffeted by the storms and harsh gusts of life? Only the one who’s born again is separated from darkness, evil, and from perishing. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish....” The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus disconnected you from the domain of Satan, and this world of darkness and turmoil, and transferred you into Christ; into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

The negative forces of this world can’t prevail against you. Failure, sickness, poverty, and everything negative aren’t a part of your life when you’re born again! You live in the victory of Christ every day, such that at the end of life on earth, you’ll stand before Him in glory. But that can’t happen if you’re not born again; if you remain a natural man.

The natural man can’t receive the things of the Spirit of God. But when you receive Christ into your heart, and get to know the Holy Spirit, He’ll unveil the heart of the Father to you.

If you’ve never been born again, this is your moment: turn to the Prayer of Salvation page at the back of this devotional, pray the prayer, and mean the words with all your heart.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for my beautiful life in Christ. I’m growing by the day, in the knowledge of Christ, and of my inheritance in Him, unto maturity, ready for your divine use, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Peter 3:9-10;
9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Titus 2:11-14
11. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12. Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14. Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

3 John & Daniel 7-8

Revelation 8:1-13 & Amos 5-6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2018

PREDESTINED FOR GLORY

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4).

As Christians, we were chosen in Christ, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before Him in love. We were chosen in Him before the foundation of the world. From the beginning of time, God set the seal of approval, that when Christ shall come and die, and provide salvation for the world, everyone who would come into Him would be glorified.

Moreover, not only are we chosen in Christ, we’re also without blame: “...that we should be holy and without blame before him in love” (Ephesians 1:4). How could we be without blame, with all our mistakes, errors, and faults? Jesus took our blame. The Bible says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight” (Colossians 1:21-22). He did all that for us on the Cross, so we could become inheritors of His righteousness; justified, holy, sanctified, and without blame. You don’t have to struggle to be holy or blameless; you don’t have to try to impress Him to accept you; He already accepted you.

Ephesians 1:5-6 says, “Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.” God set all of these in motion before the foundation of the world. He planned that you’d live the glory life, void of sickness, failure, and the decadence of today’s world. He planned that you’d be the proof of His goodness, the expression of His righteousness, and the effulgence of His glory. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for having chosen me in Christ, before the foundation of the world. I’m holy and without blame, because Jesus took away my blame and shame, and gave me His glory and righteousness. I’m free to live in righteousness, and reign in this world as a victor and a champion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:30;
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship),recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Jude & Daniel 9-10

Revelation 9:1-10 & Amos 7

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2018
(FREE DECEMBER PDF https:///Gjud8vQ2Hl)

Good morning Saint, here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Saturday, December 8th

WE LIVE BY WORDS

...for he hath said...So that we may boldly say... (Hebrews 13:5-6).

Christianity is called the “Great Confession”; it’s a life of words. As Christians, we live by words. In Romans 10:9, we see the confession principle as the very basis for salvation. It says, “...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved....” The vital aspect of salvation is activated and becomes real when you make the confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

Thus, in Christianity, your words—your confessions—are so important. The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 12:37, “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” In Mark 11:23, He said, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith” ; He placed a premium on words.

Your confessions create realities. You create new realities for today and the future with your words. The Bible says, in the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth, and tells us how He did it: He did it through words. Through the power of the spoken word, He reframed and brought order to the world, which had become a chaotic mass (Genesis 1:1-6). What God did at the beginning was to reveal to us how to bring order, beauty, and glory to our lives, circumstances, and situations through words.

Chart your course in victory and success with
your words; make your life perpetually triumphant. Even now, speak words that are consistent with God’s divine provisions, plans, and purpose for you in Christ, and whatever you say will surely come to pass. Affirm that good things are coming your way, and glorious things are happening for you and around you, because you’re the seed of Abraham.

CONFESSION
The Word of God in my mouth prevails as I speak it forth. Good things are happening for me, and around me today. My words are infused with divine energy, creating new and glorious realities, transforming circumstances, and changing situations to conform to God’s provisions, plans, and purpose for me in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:13;
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading
Plan:
Revelation 1 & Daniel 11-12

Revelation 9:11-21 & Amos 8-9

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*TRUST HIM WITH YOUR LIFE AND FUTURE .*

Sunday, December 9th .

Pastor Chris

_*Trust in the LORD with all thine heart… In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).*_

One day, as I studied the Bible, some thoughts went through my mind. I pondered, “If the Lord really does know everything, that means He knows tomorrow.” Then again I thought, “Since He knows the future, then He knows everything I’ll ever do, say, think, and everywhere I’ll ever go.” Now, all that while, I was meditating on the Scriptures and having this soliloquy.

The result was, I realised that the Lord could actually see in my tomorrow or in the future if I’m going to do or say something that’s not right. And since He already knows, He can fix things ahead for me. Then I said, “Lord, since you know my tomorrow, can you effect some corrections ahead before I ever get there?” Interestingly, He wasn’t quiet about it, and He didn’t reprimand me either for having all those thoughts. Rather, He said to me, “You’re right; I can do it if you want me to.” This reveals how truly kind and gracious He is. We can, and should, actually trust Him with our future.

Imagine that you have a child crawling on the floor, and you can see something dangerous in front of him, and you know the child is going to pick it up. Surely, you’re going to go ahead of the child to eliminate that danger. If you’d do that, how much more our heavenly Father! That’s one of the reasons you can trust God to lead you. If you trust Him with your future, He’ll direct your path. If you trust Him, He’ll go ahead of you, and fix things. He can change anything for your good; for your advantage. Even if you’ve gone in the wrong direction all your life, if you’d embrace Him today, He’ll make everything right. He can create for you a new destiny. He’s God Almighty!

Not only does He know everything about you, He knows everything about life. The future belongs to Him; He made it; without Him, there’s no future. Put yourself, therefore, into His guiding arms, under His Lordship, for His Lordship is the lordship of love. Trust Him without reservation, and He’ll make your life beautiful; He’ll lead you in glory and excellence, to fulfil your destiny in Him.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for your love. You’re the Lord of my life; and you know everything, including my future. Thank you for taking responsibility for my life, and for being more interested in, and passionate for, my success than I could ever be for myself, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Jeremiah 29:11* For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 1:19 TLB* If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich! *||*

*||* *Proverbs 3:5-6 AMPC* Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. 6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 2:1-17 & Hosea 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 10:1-11 & Obadiah
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2018

THE FRUITS OF YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

MONDAY, DECEMBER 10TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness (2 Corinthians 9:10).

When you sow seeds, our opening verse explains what happens: God multiplies your seed sown and increases the fruits of your righteousness. Notice it doesn’t say, “He increases the fruits of the seed,” but that He increases the fruits of your righteousness!

This shows that the seeds we sow are about our works of righteousness. Giving is one of the graces ministered to us by the Holy Spirit, and when we give or sow seeds, we’re demonstrating, living out, our life of righteousness. So, when a Christian isn’t giving, he’s not living the life of righteousness.

We give because we have the nature of our heavenly Father, not because of anything we desire to have in the earth. All things are already yours. Your faith can get anything! But we’re called to demonstrate righteousness.

Referring to the grace of giving, 2 Corinthians 9:12 says, “For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God.” How would you like your life to cause some more praises and thanksgivings to go to God, because of something that was accomplished through your giving? Your giving causes thanksgivings to go up to God! That’s the life of righteousness.

This is the mindset God wants you to have as
you sow your seeds, and give into the Gospel. Giving is our nature, our way of life, because it’s our life of righteousness. The more you give, the more the harvests of your righteousness come to you from everywhere, and they come in different shades and forms: physical, material, and spiritual things; and you become greatly enriched! Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the opportunity to sow my seeds in faith according to your Word. I speak forth a multiplied harvest of blessings, and rejoice as you increase the fruits of my righteousness, enriching me in all things in superabundance, to the praise and glory of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Genesis 8:22;
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

2 Corinthians 9:10-12
10. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink
11. Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.
12. For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 2:18-3:1-6 & Hosea 3-6

Revelation 11:1-10 & Jonah 1-2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2018

Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Tuesday, December 11th

PRAYING CORRECTLY

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you (John 16:23).

You should have results every time you pray. God asked us to pray because He wants to answer our prayers, but we must pray correctly. There’re some simple rules of prayer; basic fundamental principles that, if not applied, you’ll be praying amiss.

For example, in the New Testament, we pray in the Name of Jesus. We don’t ask Jesus for anything; we don’t pray to Him. You can tell Him how much you love Him, and give thanks to the Father, in His Name, but we don’t pray to Jesus, in the Name of Jesus; that’d be wrong. When we pray, we stand in the stead of Jesus; we’re taking His place. So, we can’t be praying to Him in His Name, or while standing in His stead; that won’t make any spiritual sense.

Furthermore, we pray knowing that we’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Our righteousness gives us a right or guarantee of hearing with God. This is what makes our prayers effectual and effective. James 5:16 (AMPC) says, “The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” Thus, prayer in the New Testament is geared to effecting changes. When there’re challenges, we can make power available in prayer—power for change!

Jesus said, “...men ought always to pray, and not to faint” (Luke 18:1). That means pray always, and don’t give up, because when you pray, you make power available for the works of righteousness; you effect definite changes in the realm of the spirit to your advantage. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege and opportunity of prayer. Thank you for the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus, and experience extraordinary results every day. I live triumphantly today by the power of your Word, and ability of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 16:24
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

John 14:13-14
13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].

James 5:17-18
17. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 3:7-22 & Hosea 7-10

Revelation 11:11-19 & Jonah 3-4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2018

FULLY SELF - SUFFICIENT

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation] (2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC).

I made up my mind many years ago to walk in the fullness of the blessings of the scripture above, and I’ve been living in it ever since. It’s the life Christ has given us. Under all circumstances, and whatever the need is, we’re supposed to be fully self-sufficient, requiring no aid or support! Sadly, this hasn’t been the experience of many, because most have never been taught, while some haven’t dared to believe it.

Don’t settle for a beggarly life. You’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. Everything the Father owns belongs to you; think and live as one who truly owns the world, for you truly do. God has made you self-sufficient, requiring no aid or support.

The Greek word for “sufficiency” is “autarkeia,” from where we get Autarchy, an economic system of self-sufficiency. This is what we have in Christ. If you’d learn to activate this life, you’d live in absolute prosperity.

Your success in life isn’t dependent on circumstances. Think about it: Does God need help? Does He need supply, aid or support from anywhere? Of course not! Being His children, He expects us to come to this understanding.

Even if you’re already advanced in years; in your old age, you can still be in prosperity. He says, “If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures” (Job 36:11). This is the life He’s given us; one of superabundance, where you possess enough for every good work and charitable donation. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
God has made all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, so that always, and under all circumstances and whatever the need, I’m self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation! I’ll never be broke in my life, for all things are mine! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 3:21-22;
21. Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
22. Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

Romans 8:17;
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Psalm 16:6
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places;
yea, I have a goodly heritage.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 4 & Hosea 11-14

Revelation 12:1-10 & Micah 1-2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2018
(FREE DECEMBER PDF http:///2cuJG6M)

DON’T LIVE FOR YOURSELF

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith (Galatians 6:10).

Our opening verse is so profound; it lets us know that as Christians, we have a responsibility beyond our biological
families. God expects you to cater for your household, your nuclear and extended families, but beyond that, you must also cater for those who are outside of your immediate biological family, especially those in the household of faith. You become a success when you look out for others and reach out to help them.

God’s idea, His plan for your prosperity, is for you to have more than enough to be able to help others abundantly. When you think of helping others, He channels His grace towards you in an extraordinary way to make it happen. So, be a helper and a lifter of others. There’ll always be opportunities for you to be a blessing to others, and anytime that opportunity comes your way, seize it.

For example, it’s Christmas season, a time of joy, merriment, and celebration. But there’re some who aren’t able to celebrate, not because they don’t want to, but because they just don’t have the wherewithal. Some can’t even afford a decent meal at this time; yet, it’s Christmas. God wants you to remember such people and help them. If you have to seek them out to help them, do so.

You may also want to find out about corporate endeavours in your local church geared towards helping the poor and needy in the inner cities, and be a vital part of it. Give others a reason to celebrate. Let others benefit from your prosperity. God has made you rich, and given you more than enough for yourself and to be able to help others.

The Lord wants you to be a blessing. His grace abounds in your life; acknowledge it; use it for good works. Share what you have. Look around in your place of work, your street, and especially your local church and find someone you can lend a helping hand. If you don’t find one, meet your Pastor and ask him or her; you’ll be connected with someone to whom the Lord can make you a blessing this Yuletide season.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for blessing me so abundantly, and making me a blessing! You’ve made me great, and a lifter of many. I’m guided by your Spirit always, to identify the opportunities to be a blessing to those in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 4:28;
Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Proverbs 3:27-28;
27. Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
28. Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give;
when thou hast it by thee.

Romans 12:13 NIV
Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 5 & Joel 1-3

Revelation 12:11-17 & Micah 3-4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2018

A REAL FELLOWSHIP

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV).

Until the Holy Spirit becomes real in your life, your life will be ordinary. It’s the Holy Spirit that brings you into fellowship with God, and sanctifies you. Therefore, live in real fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Talk to Him, and listen to Him. Interact with Him.

Imagine that a particular family just moved into your neighbourhood, and they live next door to you. If you want to make friends with any member of that family, you’d make the effort to meet that person and make an acquaintance. You’d introduce yourself to them, and would like the opportunity to regularly have conversations with them. Now, when you make these efforts to get acquainted with them, you’re recognising them. You’re introducing yourself to them because you think they’re worth the attention.

In the same way, the Holy Spirit has to be recognised. Interestingly, the word translated “spirit” in Greek, as well as Hebrew, is the same word for “wind” or “breath.” But this doesn’t mean the Holy Spirit is wind; He’s a person, and He lives in you. You’re in Him and He’s in you; so you don’t have to go next door to look for Him before you can fellowship with Him. He knows your thoughts, but you’re going to have to talk to Him because thoughts are empowered when vocalised. So, talk to the Holy Spirit and receive from Him as well.

When you begin to enjoy this glorious, wonderful, fellowship with the Holy Spirit, you’ll realise that, indeed, He’s the greatest friend anyone could ever have, and the best teacher there is! He’d teach you about your ministry, business, finances, family, health, etc. He’ll teach you everything, even to the minutest detail of your life. And guiding you with His power, He ensures you’re always on top; never disadvantaged, and forever victorious! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Precious Holy Spirit, I’m so blessed for the awesome opportunity to be in fellowship with you, to be led and guided by you in the path of life. I love you so much; there’s none like you—an ever-present help in time of need! How awesome you are. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 14:26;
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10;
9. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 6 & Amos 1-4

Revelation 13:1-10 & Micah 5-6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2018

A HIGHER LIFE AND HIGHER STANDARDS

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you (2 Corinthians 6:17).

Social media is becoming an integral part of life, and more and more people are catching on to it. But don’t be swayed or moved by its frenzy that’s pushing a lot of people to absurdity today. On various social media platforms, you find many displaying a high level of indecency, posting awful pictures, and you’ll wonder if they ever had any sense of honour.

As a Christian, the Bible teaches moderation, not excesses. There’re things you just don’t allow. A Christian has some decency. Today, you can pass by a shopping mall or public squares or parks and find people in compromising positions. Don’t condescend to that level of behaviour.

As Christians, we have a higher life, and higher standards; we have decency. There should be some decency in your dressing, speech, and way of life. There’re places you just shouldn’t be found in. Our opening verse says, “...come out from among them, and be ye separate...” ; in other words, be different. You have a different life, a different culture, and a different mindset; it’s called the mindset of the righteous.

You were sanctified by the Spirit; meaning that He separated you and declared you holy and undefiled. Therefore, walk in righteousness. Don’t let those of the world drag you into ungodly behaviours; otherwise, you can’t win them. Your standard has to be higher to win them.

Copy the Master; think like Him; act like Him; talk like Him. There’s a decency that goes with the Spirit of God, and that decency must be in your life. Let everything about you edify others, and bring glory to the Lord in every way, and every day, for you’re the light in a dark and perverted world.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the power of your Word in my life. You’ve made me an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity, and I show myself in all respects to be a true model of righteousness and good works. I’m the light of the world, and my light shines ever so brightly, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 13:13-14 NIV;
13. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14. Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

1 Corinthians 14:40;
Let all things be done decently and in order.

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 7 & Amos 5-9

Revelation 13:11-18 & Micah 7

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2018

REJOICE AND BE THANKFUL

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

In Psalm 7:17, David said, “I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.” Looking back at the year 2018, our hearts are filled with gratitude to the Lord for all the supernatural accomplishments we had both as a ministry and in our individual lives.

Irrespective and independent of the situation or your immediate circumstances, you should give thanks to the Father. Worship and praise Him, no matter what! The Bible says, “In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” (1 Thessalonians 5:18). “In everything” means “in every situation”; you’re to give Him thanks in, and for, all things.

When you look at the year in retrospect, be joyful and excited in your spirit, thankful to the Lord for all He’s done for you. Count your blessings. Don’t muse over the disappointments or things you wished you had accomplished but that you didn’t. Rather, rejoice over what He’s done for you and celebrate your accomplishments.

Remember, we walk by faith, and not by sight; joy is an expression of your faith. In rejoicing and giving thanks to the Lord, you’re getting His attention on your faith. Sometimes, we give thanks in expectation. That’s why He tells us, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV).

PRAYER
Blessed Lord, I worship you; you’re the great God of glory in whom I’ve been enriched in all things. Thank you for all you’ve done for me; you’ve made my life glorious; you’re exalted now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 95:1-3;
1. O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
2. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

Psalm 96:8;
Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name:
bring an offering, and come into his courts.

Hebrews 13:15 NKJV
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 8 & Obadiah

Revelation 14:1-10 & Nahum 1-3

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2018

LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 17th.

Pastor Chris

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).

Reading the scripture above without some indepth study, one might conclude that what we have in Christ is “forgiveness,” because of the way the King James renders it. But in reality, what we have in Christ completely transcends that.

Forgiveness is a pardon; the remission of judgment. When you’re “forgiven,” it means you’re not going to be punished for the offence, but you’re still a recorded offender. But in Christ, our sins aren’t merely forgiven, but remitted. The Greek word is “aphesis”; the complete blotting away or removal of sins according to the riches of His grace.

In Christ, the error itself is removed; you’ll not be judged, not because you’ve been pardoned, but because the sin doesn’t exist! So, if a Christian does something wrong, and says, “I can’t just forgive myself,” that means he doesn’t really believe in Jesus and His vicarious death. He died on account of our sins. He’s not just asking you to forgive yourself, He’s telling you that He’s greater than you and He’s the Judge, and that your sins are remitted.

If you believe that He’s the ultimate Judge, and that He’s not holding your sins against you, why should you feel so frustrated because of your errors? Don’t be like those who are saddened by their past mistakes whenever they want to pray. They remember something wrong they had done and allow it to dissipate their faith. Some, as a result of the errors they made, have gone into severe depression. Some others have succumbed to suicidal thoughts, unable to face the shame and possible humiliation. But that’s so wrong!

Yes, you did something wrong; you messed things up, but don’t let it dominate you. Jesus took responsibility for your wrongs; He paid the price already. Refuse to allow the failures and mistakes of yesterday keep you in bondage.

The power of sin to ruin you has been removed, because the Bible says sin shall not have dominion over you (Romans 6:14). When Satan reminds you of your sin, you ought to remind him of the death of Jesus on the Cross, through which you have remission—complete blotting away of sin. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your love, your grace, your kindness, and your presence in my life. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives in me, who unveils your Word to me, and causes me to live according to your perfect will, and walk in righteousness. I exercise my authority over sin and its consequences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Colossians 1:13-14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 9 & Jonah 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 14:11-20 & Habakkuk 1-2

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2018

HE’S YOUR STRENGTH

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

...the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27: 1).

In the Psalm above, David wasn’t asking the Lord for strength; rather, he declared, “...the Lord is the strength of my life....” This ought to be your confession always; Christ is the strength of your life. If He’s the strength of your life, you don’t need to ask Him for strength, because if you have Him, you have strength. He doesn’t merely have strength; He is Strength. Hallelujah!

There’s no room for weakness in your life. The Apostle Paul, with this understanding, made an extraordinary claim in 2 Corinthians 12:10. He said, “...for when I am weak, then am I strong.” He knew His strength was the Holy Spirit that dwelt in him. No wonder He said, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13 NKJV).

The Holy Spirit is the source of all strength, and He lives in you. Therefore, never confess weakness. Romans 8:26 says, “...the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities...” ; in other words, His strength is available to you, and takes over when you think you’re at your weakest.

Never pray, “O Lord, strengthen me”; that’s praying amiss. Someone might ask, “What’s wrong in praying that the Lord should strengthen us? Didn’t Paul pray for the Christians in Ephesus to be strengthened with might in their inner man by the Spirit?”

In Ephesians 3:14-16, you’d notice Paul didn’t pray that prayer for himself; he had a different understanding. Moreover, he was praying for the ministry of the Spirit to be fulfilled in the lives of the brethren at Ephesus. He wasn’t praying as a weak man and asking, “O God, please strengthen me”; no! The Word already says, “The Lord is your strength.” Therefore, yours is to consciously and constantly declare, “The Lord is my strength” and as you say that, you’re strengthened.

It’s like praying, “O God, give me more power”; He already said in Acts 1:8, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you....” Therefore, having received the Holy Spirit, you don’t need to ask God for more power; the Holy Spirit, the power of God Himself, lives in you! So like David, declare, “I will love thee, O Lord, my strength...my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high-tower” (Psalm 18:1-2).

PRAYER
I exalt you, O Lord, my strength! Blessed are you forever, for in you I trust; you’re my glory, my shield and my defence! My strength is renewed in you always; you’ve set me on high. Glory and honour are in your presence; strength and gladness are in your dwelling! I rejoice in you forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 23:4;
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1-3;
1. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2. When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh,
they stumbled and fell.
3. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

2 Corinthians 12:9
Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 10 & Micah 1-3

Revelation 15:1-8 & Habakkuk 3

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2018

WE’RE SONS OF GOD

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 19TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Beloved, now are we the sons of God... (1 John 3:2)

Concerning Jesus, the Bible says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not...” (John 1:10-11). The world didn’t know Him because they tried to figure Him out by their senses; they were looking at His outward appearance. They couldn’t see that He was the maker of the universe. God Himself was with them but they didn’t recognise Him.

Likewise, the world also doesn’t recognise us as new creations and associates of the God-kind. They think we’re ordinary, but we’re sons of God. We’re God-men in the earth; we’re divine, because the life in us is the life of God.

John 1:12 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God....” He gave us the right, the ability, to become the sons of God. We’re not going to become sons of God when we get to heaven; we’re sons of God NOW! James 1:18 declares, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth....”

When you heard the Gospel, and opened your heart to the Word, the life of God was imparted to your spirit, and you were born again. But the world still looks at you and thinks they’re seeing the same old person. Just because you’re encased in an ordinary human body doesn’t mean you’re ordinary. 2 Peter 1:4 describes you as a partaker of the divine nature; you’re in God’s class of being, the divine class. You’re not a mere mortal; you’re actually a god in the earth. Think about it: animals give birth to animals and humans give birth to humans. God, therefore, would most certainly give birth to gods. That’s why He said in Psalm 82:6, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.”

Get to know who you are, because when you get to know who you are, you’ll know what belongs to you and live to your full potentials. Be bold in your life. You’re a child of God; a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to you. Refuse to live an ordinary life or as an ordinary person.

CONFESSION
I was born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. My origin is in God. Therefore, I’ve overcome the world and its systems, because the greater One lives in me in His fullness. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Galatians 4:6-7;
6. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

1 John 3:1-2;
1. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

2 Peter 1:4
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 11 & Micah 4-5

Revelation 16:1-10 & Zephaniah 1-2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2018

JOY FROM WITHIN

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10).

Some people never laugh unless they’re listening to some jokes by a comedian. A comedian may say or do some funny things to make you laugh, but all that is transient; true joy is inside you. Having received the Holy Spirit, God expects you to generate joy and excitement from within.

Always learn to release joy from inside you. Never allow anything take away your joy. Our opening verse says, “...the joy of the LORD is your strength.” It’s not talking about the joy you get when you receive some good news or when something you’ve been expecting pulls through for you; no, it’s the joy of the Lord! That joy comes from the Holy Ghost; it comes from the Word. And you’ve got to express it, because as you do, the power is released and your challenges bow.

Every time, and in every place where the Holy Spirit manifests Himself, there’s always great joy. And where there’s joy, it’s difficult for Satan to penetrate. This is why when Satan wants to destroy a family, one of the things he does first is to destroy their joy. Everybody becomes sad, angry, long-faced, and frustrated. Even the children return from school looking sad and gloomy. Therefore, because there’s no joy in the home, the devil can take over. So, never give him a place in your home, for whatever reason.

In the midst of trouble, in the midst of dire challenges, release joy from within. As you do, the challenges will crumble before you; the tumour will pass out of your body; the debts will be settled supernaturally! This is the reason the Bible says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2). If you’ve lost your joy to circumstances of life, it’s time to take it back. Stir it up from within. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I go out with joy, and I’m led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me into singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands. I rejoice exceedingly in the God of my salvation, irrespective of what comes my way, for His mercy endures forever. Hallelujah

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 14:17;
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

James 1:2-3;
2. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3. Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18
17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 12 & Micah 6-7

Revelation 16:11-21 & Zephaniah 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah Celebrates 45 Years Of Priesthood, 10 Years As Bishop (Photo) / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal / Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 281
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.