Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14442 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 19TH OCTOBER. http:///2dZqtLQ

WE’RE MORE THAN “BELIEVERS”.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

All around the world, people refer to Christians as “believers,” but that’s a general colloquial communication that tends to bring Christianity into some mundanity. Yes, the Bible says, “And these signs shall follow them that believe…” (Mark 16:17), but when you believed, something happened. We didn’t “believe” to become “believers”; we believed to receive something: the God-life! In John 6:47, Jesus said, “…He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” We believed so that we may possess “everlasting life”—the God-life.

We’re more than believers. To elucidate this further, let’s look at it this way: If you took an entrance examination into a certain institution, and you were successful, you’d become a student, right? Sure! Having already been admitted as a student, you wouldn’t call yourself a candidate or an applicant to the school anymore, because you’re now a student! You were an applicant, so you could become a student.

Likewise, we believed to become possessors of the God-life; we didn’t believe for nothing, or to be merely referred to as “believers.” Our opening verse says, “…whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Every “believer” in Christ got, and became, something: we got eternal life, and became God-men and God-women. The Apostle Peter puts it rightly: we’re partakers of the divine nature; associates of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4).

You’ve transcended from a believer. Believing was the verb to take you into possessing everything that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ wrought on your behalf. No wonder the Bible says all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21).

Take possession of all that’s yours in Christ and enjoy your triumphant life in Him. He came, not just to reveal the Father to us, but to bring us into oneness with Him, and make us gods! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
All things are mine, because I’m the seed of Abraham, an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. I walk, conscious of my prosperity, health, and victory, for in Christ, I’ve obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His own will. And by Him I reign, and rule in life! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2 Peter 1:3-4 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 1:1-20 & Jeremiah 5-6
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 9:11-28 & Ezekiel 17

http:///rorsponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

������������
#AutoEdification #REFLECTION #INFLUENCE #SUPERNATURAL #AFFIRMATIONTRAIN
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
(FREE OCTOBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

ANOINTED TO KNOW THE TRUTH

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time... But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things (1 John 2:18-20).

The Scripture reveals that in the last days there’ll be many antichrists, many who’ll come in their own names with false doctrines. A false doctrine is a
perversion of truth, intended to deceive and lure people away from the true Gospel of Christ.

However, as a child of God, it makes no difference how many antichrists, false preachers, and false teachers are out there; you can’t be deceived. 1 John 4:3-4 says, “And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” “Them” in the scripture above refers to the antichrist, false prophets, and teachers; you’ve already overcome them all.

Your heart and mind are anointed to know the truth. Because of the Holy Spirit who lives in you, you’re able to tell right from wrong, and to discern the right teaching of the Gospel from false doctrines; you have insight into Kingdom mysteries and secrets. No one can toss you to and fro by any wind of doctrine; you know, and judge the truth.

1 John 2:27 tells us, “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.” The Holy Spirit is the Lord of the Church, and when you hear the Word of God, the same Spirit in you bears witness with your spirit that what you’re hearing is the truth. That’s why you can’t be swayed from the truth, because there’s a special ability from the Holy Spirit that makes you know, and keeps you in the truth.

Trust the guidance of the Holy Spirit in your life. Apart from helping you recognise all false and antichrist doctrines, He’ll also cause you to make right and accurate choices, decisions and investments in life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the anointing of the Holy Spirit in my life. I’m anointed to decipher between light and darkness, and I’m deeply rooted in the Word of truth. I can never be deceived, because I dwell in the light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 8:32;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 16:13;
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 John 4:6
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 18-19

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2018

THE FATHER’S PRIDE

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21ST 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18)

The New Living Translation of the scripture above says “He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation,
became his prized possession.” Of all the things in creation, we’re the first and the best; we’re the Father’s crown and beauty. This doesn’t describe everybody in the world, but we who are born again; those to whom He gave birth through His Word are His trophies; His excellent workmanship.

What makes us unique is that we have the same life with Him; we’re in His class of being. Of everything that He made, we’re the ones called into oneness with Him; the only ones who are in fellowship with Him in spirit and in truth. Not even the angels have that privilege.

1 Peter 2:9 declares: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.” You were created for God’s glory. Isaiah 43:7 says, “Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”

Not only have you been brought into the glory of God, you’re the effulgence of His glory, just like Jesus. The Bible says He’s the brightness of God’s glory; the express image of His person (Hebrews 1:3). Then in 1 John 4:17, we read that “...as he is, so are we in this world.”

You’re God’s reproduction, His peculiar treasure. In Deuteronomy 14:2, He said, “For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.”

The Holy Spirit re-echoes a similar truth through the Apostle Paul in Titus 2:14, saying, “Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.”

Take pleasure in your uniqueness; you’re the Father’s pride; the apple of His eyes (Zechariah 2:cool; His pearl of great price. Hallelujah.

PRAYER
I ascribe all glory, honour and majesty to you, righteous Father, King of glory; the great and wonderful God. Thank you for making me a peculiar treasure, separated unto you to bring you glory. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:9 AMP;
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] ownpurchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Deuteronomy 14:2;
For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Ephesians 2:10 AMP
For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship),recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 20

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*MONDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2018*

*YOU’VE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH*

*And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts (Galatians 5:24).*

There’re Christians who are enslaved by certain habits, which they keep praying to God to help them overcome. Unfortunately, for most of them, the more they pray, the more they find themselves controlled and dominated by those habits. This has left them confused, and thinking their situation is beyond remedy. Some have even backslidden, because they thought they couldn’t be free.

But in studying the Scriptures, we find that it says in Romans 6:14, “For Sin shall not have dominion over you....” Our opening verse is also unequivocal: “they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts”; meaning that if you’re in Christ, you can’t be bound by any habit. So, what then is the problem of those who seem to be in bondage to certain habits? It’s simply their lack of knowledge.

God never asked us to fight the flesh or struggle with sin and habits; we’ve crucified the flesh; we’ve overcome the world; we have dominion over Satan and sin. So, when some Christians or even preachers counsel others to “crucify the flesh,” it’s a contradiction.

It’s fruitless to try to be who you already are or get what you already have. If God says you’ve crucified the flesh, then that’s it! Your role is to respond and say, “I don’t get, and can never be, dominated by sin or the flesh, because I am Christ’s. Therefore, I’ve crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts.”

Galatians 5:25 says, “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” Since we were born into the spirit and we live in the spirit, we’re to walk in the spirit. So, simply, if you’ve not been walking in the spirit, start walking in the spirit; that is, in the light of God’s Word. Declare, “From this day, my flesh won’t control me; my mind won’t dictate to me; I refuse to be sense-ruled, for the Word of God has become my compass, and I live the Word.”

Galatians 5:16 says, “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” How do you walk in the Spirit? It’s by walking in the light of God’s Word. It’s by walking in the truth in Christ; in the light of your righteousness and glory in Him. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

Sin has no dominion over me. I live in the spirit, having crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. I’ve overcome the world; I’m superior to Satan; I’m washed, sanctified, and justified, in the Name of the Lord Jesus! Hallelujah

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*Romans 6:11‭-‬14*
Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.
13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

*I Corinthians 6:11*
And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
1 Timothy 4:1-16 & Jeremiah 11-12

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 21
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*HE GUIDES YOU IN THE REALITIES OF LIFE .*

Tuesday, October 23rd .

Pastor Chris

_*Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth…and he will shew you things to come (John 16:13).*_

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth. Truth means reality; so, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of reality. Having Him in your life is such a profound advantage, because Jesus said He’d guide you into all reality; it’s His job. He’ll guide you into the reality of your situation, the reality of your family, the reality of your job, your finances, your future, your relationship with God; the reality of your transcendent life in Christ.

Enquire of Him, and He’ll show you the future: the future of your success and greatness from glory to glory. Much more than that, He’ll guide and lead you in that future. With Him, you can never miss your way or walk in darkness. You can trust Him with your health. Sometimes, Christians journey from doctor to doctor, trying to find out about their health; many are enslaved by fear and their symptomatic diagnosis. Trust the Holy Spirit. He already knows everything about your body; His presence in you keeps you in perfect health, ensuring no anomalies or defects thrive in any of your organs or systems.

Now, the Holy Spirit guiding you doesn’t mean there’ll be no challenges; but those challenges are definitely for your promotion. 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, _*“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.”*_ Someone may say, “The Holy Spirit told me to get this job, but ever since I started the job, it’s been one challenge or the other.” Relax!

The same Holy Spirit will show you the way of victory; He’ll give you visions for guidance. Remember the words of the Spirit through the Apostle Paul: _*“…God is faithful, who will…with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it”*_ (1 Corinthians 10:13). 1 John 4:4: _*“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”*_ Isaiah 54:17, _*“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper….”*_ Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit, my teacher and my guide. By reason of His indwelling, I’m guided, protected, and inspired to make wise choices, and the right decisions. He counsels me from within, thus I walk in the precision and accuracy of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 16:6-7 CEV* You make my life pleasant, and my future is bright. 7 I praise you, LORD, for being my guide. Even in the darkest night, your teachings fill my mind. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 1:17-18* That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 2:12* Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 5:1-25 & Jeremiah 13-14

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 22
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
*Good morning. Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

Wednesday, 24th October 2018, with Pastor Chris

*LIVING IN HIS NAME*

*whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him (Colossians 3:17).*

The Lord Jesus has all authority in heaven and earth. He said in Matthew 28:18-19, *“...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”* By that statement, He bequeathed His authority to us, the Church. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to His Name. And you live in His Name!

The Name of Jesus means much more than an identity; it refers to His authority and His character. Being born again, you were born into Christ; you inherited His Name; therefore, you have His authority and His character. You function in His place. Understand this: when you talk, move or act, it’s literally as though Jesus is the one talking, moving, and acting! All of heaven, hell, nature, living, and non-living things, respond to you as they would to Jesus! What a blessed reality!

I encourage you to do a personal study on the Name of Jesus: what that Name represents to the Church! It’s the Name above all names; the Name that opens every door! That’s the Name given to us to live by, and use as an instrument. The Master gave us the power of attorney to use His Name—to act in His stead as His full, legal representatives.

You have heaven’s respect; you can go anywhere and be heard; you can pray to God Almighty and He’d answer, all because of Jesus. In His Name, you have authority over devils; you can speak with new tongues, take up serpents, if you drink any deadly thing, you’ll not be hurt, and you can lay hands on the sick and they’ll recover. Blessed be God!

There’s no demon, sickness or trouble that can stand against that Name! His Name is greater than cancer; it replaces maimed limbs; it opens blind eyes and unstops deaf ears; it raises the dead. In His Name, you’re more than a conqueror, a champion forever; eternally fruitful and productive. What a Name!

*CONFESSION*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the power of attorney you’ve granted me to live in the Name of Jesus. In His Name, I live triumphantly, over and above circumstances, and the perils of this world. I live in perpetual peace, prosperity, health, success and greatness. Hallelujah!*

Luke 10:18-19;

*And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.*

Matthew 28:18-19;

*And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:*

Philippians 2:9-11

*Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

1 Timothy 6:1-21 & Jeremiah 15-16

Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 23

*Do have a wonderful midweek service*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2018

*KEEP WINNING SOULS .*

Thursday, October 25th .

Pastor Chris

_*Send us around the world with the news of your saving power and your eternal plan for all mankind (Psalm 67:2 TLB).*_

In Mathew 28:19-20, the Lord Jesus instructed: _*“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”*_ He’s given us the mandate to evangelise the world before He returns. In Luke 19:13, He said, parabolically, _*“…Occupy till I come”;*_ that means keep working; keep preaching; keep winning souls.

We’re the bearers of His righteousness; His light in a dark world. We must take the light of the Gospel to men and women around the world, as a witness to all nations (Matthew 24:14). We can’t afford to be weak, lukewarm, or quiet. We must maintain the glow and passion of the Spirit, and keep preaching the Gospel in the wisdom and power of God. Yes, we’ll face oppositions; there’re many adversaries; there’s a dark realm over this world and in this world, which we’re set against. But none of these should deter us from preaching the Gospel.

We must have the same mind with the Apostle Paul; read his inspiring conviction and resolve to preach the Gospel: _*“And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God”*_ (Acts 20:22-24).

Remember, this glorious Gospel which has been committed to our trust is God’s saving power that unveils His righteousness, eternal life, and destiny for all mankind; it’s worth living for, and if need be, dying for. So, refuse to give in or cower under any pressure, adversities or oppositions; keep winning souls.

*PRAYER*

*In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I declare that the righteousness of God, eternal life and immortality are unveiled to men and women around the world today, as they receive the Gospel. I break the power of Satan over men’s lives, and affirm that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines in their hearts. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 24:14* And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. *||*

*||* *Mark 16:15-16* And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 17-18

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 12:14-29 & Ezekiel 24
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

GRACED TO EXCEL IN EVERY GOOD WORK

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work (2 Corinthians 9:cool.

Every Christian has the grace to excel in every good work. Our opening verse says God is able to direct all the grace you require for anything in
this life towards you, such that you’re never behind in competence or ability. You’re qualified for any task; that’s what it means to have “all sufficiency in all things”; you have all the competencies, special skills and abilities required for excellence in all things.

The word translated “sufficiency” in our opening verse is the Greek word “autarkeia,” which indicates a state of self-sufficiency, whereby you require no aid or support. God has given you a life that’s so balanced, such that you’re so efficient, effective, and capable that you don’t require any help! Think, see, and live from this perspective of limitless possibilities, and endless opportunities. You’re graced to excel in every aspect of your life: your job, family, academics and daily pursuits.

2 Corinthians 3:5 says, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.” The word “sufficiency,” this time, derives from another Greek word, “hikanotes,” which means competence; being qualified enough to be able; to be up to the task. No matter the challenges you might face in life, they’re bread for you; you’re competent to handle them.

No wonder Paul could boldly affirm in Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” If you were chosen for something, there’s no need wondering whether or not you can do it; your competence is of God. You’ve been specially enabled to live supernaturally to the glory of God.

Even now, declare, “I make great things happen! Good things are happening for me and through me; I’m excellent, and I have an excellent life, because I’m graced to produce excellence.” Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me the grace to excel in every good work. I’m excellent, and I have an excellent life. Your divine power works in me mightily, and I go forth to impact and influence my world with your divine presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:13;
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Ephesians 2:10;
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 2:13-14
13. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14. Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Timothy 2:1-26 & Jeremiah 19-22

Hebrews 13:1-25 & Ezekiel 25-26

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

The Light And Hope Of The World

*Saturday 27th of October 2018 with Pastor Chris*

*And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’s (Obadiah 1:21)*

When the Bible says, “saviours shall come up from mount Zion,” it brings to mind the words of Jesus that you’re the salt of the earth, and
the light of the world (Matthew 5:13 & 14). This means that it makes no difference the darkness and problems in the world, you’re the hope and the solution that the world needs. The problems and hardship in the world today are your opportunities to shine and manifest the glory of God.

No wonder Jesus said, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 5:16). He said in John 9:5, “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” Then in Matthew 5:14, He said, “Ye are the light of the world....” That means, like Him, you’re a saviour to your world; as long as you’re in the world, you’re the light of the world. What does light do?

Light gives direction; it describes. You’re the one to show the world how to live, what to do, and how to be successful, irrespective of the darkness, because Philippians 2:15 says, “That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world.” In John 8:12, Jesus said, “...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Then in John 20:21, He said, “...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.”

The Lord Jesus did His part in obtaining salvation for all men through His vicarious death and glorious resurrection. Now, it’s your responsibility to tell others about His saving power. That, really, is the solution to the problems in today’s world: the Gospel of Jesus Christ! There’s no greater light than the light of His righteousness with which we must light up everyone in our world.

Let the Gospel-fire burn in you, and through you; you’re God’s hands of love, mercy and compassion to the world. You’re the light and hope of the world!

*PRAYER*

*Blessed be God! I’m divinely positioned as the light and hope of an ailing world! Through me, the unsaved in my world hear and receive the light of the Gospel, and are transformed and turned from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen*

*FURTHER STUDY*

1 Timothy 1:11-12;
11. According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
12. And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

*2 Corinthians 5:18-19*

18. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

*Acts 26:16-18*

16. But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17. Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
18. To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan*

2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 23-25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan*

James 1:1-27 & Ezekiel 27

*Enjoy your weekend*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
(FREE OCTOBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Sunday, October 28th 2018

Pastor Chris

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).

Whenever you respond to God on the basis of His Word, you’re sure to have a testimony. That’s because faith is the response of the human spirit to the Word of God.

God’s Word always requires a response from you; that response is the proof that you believe the Word. And to the one who “believes,” anything is possible. That means you can do anything, have anything, go anywhere, be anything, as long as you believe. What is it to believe? Believing has nothing to do with mere mental assent; it’s not passive; it’s active. Believing is an action word; it’s the verb of faith.

The question then is, what do you believe? And what can you believe? It doesn’t matter what the problem is, if you can believe, all things are possible to you, and with you. So, it’s about what you believe. What you believe, you become. Believe that you can be pregnant and bring forth your own children! Believe that you can walk again! Believe that you can see again! Believe that you can be whole again!

Perhaps sickness has attacked your home or you have a loved one that’s suffering terribly from a debilitating ailment, and medical science says there’s no cure. For the Christian, there’s no such thing as “no cure”; nothing is impossible, because anything is possible! You can work a miracle and have a testimony even now.

Instead of crying about the situation, lamenting how dire it is, effect a change by acting on the Word. Put your faith to work. Consider Moses and the children of Israel: the Red Sea was in front of them, with the fierce Egyptian army on their trail. Moses cried unto God for help. But God said, “Moses, stretch your hand over the water and divide it.” Moses did as he was instructed, and the Red Sea split wide open.

It makes no difference what’s before you, or behind you, use the Word to effect a change; calm the storm with the Word. Jesus didn’t say “nothing shall be impossible unto God”; rather, He said, “...nothing shall be impossible unto you” (Matthew 17:20). That means you can do anything, and be everything God has planned for you to be. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for imparting faith to my spirit, and helping me build it strong with the Word. My faith is alive; there’s nothing impossible unto me; there’re no hopeless situations I can’t change, because I’m strong in faith. Thank you, Lord, for a life of unending victories, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:35-37
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Jeremiah 26-28

James 2:1-26 & Ezekiel 28

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2018

RESPOND TO THE WORD...NOT TO CIRCUMSTANCES

MONDAY, OCTOBER 29TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me (Matthew 14:30).

On a certain day, Peter and the other disciples were in a boat, far in the sea, when they saw someone walking on the water towards them.
Frightened, they thought they’d seen a ghost; but to assuage their fear, the Lord said to them, “...Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid” (Matthew 14:27 NKJV). To be double sure, Peter replied, “...Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water” (Matthew 14:28 NKJV). And Jesus said to Peter, “Come!”

Straightaway, Peter got out of the boat, into the water, and started walking on water to meet Jesus; a remarkable miracle! However, as Peter approached Jesus, the wind and waves became boisterous, and Peter became distracted, and began to sink (Matthew 14:30). He walked on the water as long as his attention was on the Master, but things changed when he shifted his focus to the prevailing circumstances.

Refuse to allow circumstances run your life. You’re a creature of faith, and faith doesn’t consider circumstances; faith responds only to the Word. No matter how fierce the attacks of the enemy may be, refuse to be moved; walk on in victory. Be like Abraham who refused to consider his body, when he was about one hundred years old, neither did he consider the deadness of Sarah’s womb. Rather, he was strong in faith, giving glory to God (Romans 4:19-20).

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” Stay your mind on the Word always; look away from the challenge, the difficulty, unto Jesus, the living Word, and He’ll keep you in perfect peace; the peace of prosperity. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My gaze is fixed on the Lord and His eternal Word. I refuse to be moved, deterred, distracted or influenced by situations or circumstances that are contrary to the provisions of God’s Word. I soar above circumstances, and walk in perpetual victory, because I live by the Word. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 43:2;
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned;
neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Luke 10:19;
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Romans 4:19-20
19. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
20. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Titus 1-2 & Jeremiah 29-30

James 3:1-18 & Ezekiel 29

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2018

Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Tuesday, October 30th

HERITAGE OF PROSPERITY

...Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant (Psalm 35:27).

Every Christian has the right to be happy, prosperous, healthy, and sound. In 3 John 1:2, the Apostle John reveals the mind of the Spirit,
saying, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” You don’t have to pray or beg God to prosper you; the Christian isn’t the poor trying to be rich, but the rich discovering his inexhaustible riches and inheritance in Christ.

Financial prosperity is your God-ordained right, for you’re the seed of Abraham. The Bible says Abraham was blessed in all things (Genesis 24:1); he was rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold (Genesis 13:2). Like Abraham, you’ve been blessed and enriched in all things unto all bountifulness. Galatians 3:29 says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” You’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ.

Being a joint-heir with Christ means all His assets and estates are yours, as much as they’re His; you own everything He owns, and guess what? He owns the whole world, including all its precious stones and natural resources! Thus, the whole world, plus its entire wealth, belongs to you. Can you dare to think and live with this consciousness?

Paul understood this; having studied the Scriptures, he concluded that ALL things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21). You don’t have to struggle for anything in life; everything you need has been granted you; there’s therefore no need to even ask for anything.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” This is your calling. The day you became a Christian, you accepted that call; you embraced a heritage of blessings, and endorsed the life of supernatural prosperity, success, and victories.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, what a place I have in Christ, and what joy fills my soul to know that you’ve blessed me with all I require for life and godliness! Mine is a heritage of blessings, and a life of supernatural increase, prosperity and glory in Christ Jesus. Thank you for your grace at work in me to bless and lift others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 8:9 AMPC;
For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied).

Ephesians 1:3;
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Psalm 16:6
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places;
yea, I have a goodly heritage.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 31-32

James 4:1-17 & Ezekiel 30

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2018
(FREE NOVEMBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU LOOK

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31ST 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:25).

The Word of God is the mirror of God. The Bible says anyone who hears the Word and doesn’t act accordingly is like a man who looks at himself in a mirror, turns around, and forgets what he looked like. (James 1:23-24). This means that God expects you to always remember who you are according to the Word; He wants you to always remember that His Word projects your image as “the glory of God!”

You might say, “No, that can’t be”; but 2 Corinthians 3:18 explains it. It says as we look at the glory of God in a mirror, we’re metamorphosed; we’re changed into the same image, from glory to glory. What does this mean? We know that a mirror only reflects whatever is set before it. Now, as you study the Word, particularly the Epistles, the reflection you see is the glory of God; that’s the real you. This is what the Lord is asking you not to forget.

The Word, the mirror of God, reveals that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; you’re the seed of Abraham; you’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ! These and other realities are reflections of you that you shouldn’t forget.

You’re the epitome of God’s righteousness; you’re His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His wisdom, love, and grace! See yourself that way; talk and act accordingly, and you’ll experience the reality of Christ and His glory in your life always.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for your glory and righteousness in my life! I’m making progress with giant strides; I’m excellent, and full of glory. Your Word is working mightily in me, causing me to prosper in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

James 1:23-24
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2018

Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Thursday, November 1st

A MUCH HIGHER PURPOSE

....our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3)

Ask many people, “Why did Jesus come?” They’ll mostly answer, “He came to save us from sin,” or “He came to destroy the works of the devil.” But Jesus came to do much more than “save” us from sin, and destroy the works of the devil; all that was a means to an end. He came for a much higher purpose.

In John 10:10 AMPC, for example, He said, “....I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). “ So, Jesus came to give us life, but again, that’s one of the stated purposes. 1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” This is so powerful, and it consummates His purpose for coming.

If He only saved us or destroyed the works of the devil or gave us life, without bringing us into fellowship or oneness with Himself and with the Father, all the foregoing would have never been enough.

He saved us from sin, and gave us His life, to make it possible for us to become one with the Father; He brought us into fellowship—the fellowship of the God-kind. This is the amazing blessing that Jesus brought to us—the big thing that He made possible—fellowship with the Father. Now, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us; we’re heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Precious Father, thank you for your boundless love and grace towards me that has elevated me to your class of being, making me an associate of the God-kind. My joy knows no bounds as I relish the benefits of my fellowship, oneness, and partnership with you, now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

1 Corinthians 6:17
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Hebrews 1 & Jeremiah 34-35

1 Peter 1:1-12 & Ezekiel 32

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org I Welcome you to a Supernatural New Month of Bliss!
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2018

OUR FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit
(1 Corinthians 6:17).

A great number of Christians know that Jesus was crucified and died as our Saviour, but they don’t know about, or understand, our divine fellowship with Him. When we talk about fellowship, what comes to their minds is when we come together in a church meeting to discuss the Word and to praise and worship the Lord. Fellowship, however, means more than that.

Essentially, our fellowship with the Lord describes our oneness or union with Him; something deeper than an association; such oneness that’s greater than a covenant. You can have a covenant without fellowship. The Lord Jesus brought us into such fellowship with Himself, where He sees Himself in us; He’s never satisfied until we’re satisfied; He derives His joy from our joy. Such blessed relationship! Now we can walk with Him, talk with Him, and live in Him as well as in His Name.

If you’re not living with the consciousness of the full blessings of your divine fellowship with the Lord, you’re missing too much! Become conscious, and take advantage of your oneness with the Lord.

Paul, writing to Timothy, said, “...be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1); take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. There’s an abundance of grace in Christ Jesus. If only many understood the immensity, infinitude, and unconditional nature of His love for us! We’re to take advantage of His grace and love in our fellowship with Him.

1 John 3:1-2 says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God…. “ You need to know that God truly loves you, and take full advantage of His love. When you know, and are convinced of His love for you, it’ll be inconceivable to think He’ll be indifferent to your prayer or not answer you. Therefore, when you pray, be confident to expect an answer from Him, and walk in continual victory daily, and in every place.

PRAYER
Thank you, blessed Father, for the honour of being in fellowship with you, to walk with you, talk with you, and live as your glory, and your righteousness. Your will and purpose are fulfilled, as you live through me, establishing your kingdom in the earth, and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 1:9
God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:30
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Hebrews 2 & Jeremiah 36-37

1 Peter 1:13-25 & Ezekiel 33

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2018

CHOOSE RIGHT

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (Deuteronomy 30:19)

In life, the choices we make are so important, as they can make or mar our destinies. Take for instance, the story of Elimelech, his wife Naomi, and his two sons, Mahlon and Chilion. They had relocated from BethlehemJudah to Moab, because of famine. However, as time went by, the man and his two sons,
who were now also married, passed away.

Following their demise, Naomi decided to return
to her hometown, BethlehemJudah, but the two wives of her sons, Ruth and Orpah insisted they’d follow her, but Naomi wouldn’t let them. She gave them legitimate reasons to return to their own mothers’ houses (read entire account in Ruth 1:1-16). Orpah eventually chose to return to her people, but Ruth made the decision to abide with Naomi, and she went with her to BethlehemJudah.

Both Ruth and Orpah genuinely loved Naomi and wanted to stay with her, but here was a decision point in their lives. When Orpah turned away from Naomi and went back to her people, her life and destiny changed completely from that moment. Jewish history gives a detailed record of how she eventually became the mother of Goliath, the Philistine giant of Gath, who was slain by David.

The question then would be, why would Ruth choose rather to stay with Naomi, when the “sensible” thing to have done was to go back and start her life afresh, as Orpah did? It was about the worship of God, and the life of faith she had seen with Naomi; that’s what she didn’t want to give up. Her choice paid off, because she would later marry a relative of Elimelech, by the name of Boaz. Boaz became the father of Jesse, who became the father of David, the lineage from where Christ came.

No one is ever a fool for trusting the Lord and choosing the way of the Spirit. Like Ruth, always choose right; choose the way of the Spirit, and not that which seems right, practical, and sensible in the sight of men.

CONFESSION
Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, I’m wise, and I make Word-based choices. I’m precise and accurate in all that I do, walking in God’s perfect will and purpose for my life. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:24-27;
24. By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
25. Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26. Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
27. By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

Ruth 1:1-16
1. Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehemjudah went to sojourn in the country of Moab, he, and his wife, and his two sons.
.......16. And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Hebrews 3 & Jeremiah 38-40

1 Peter 2:1-12 & Ezekiel 34

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2018

THE NEW TESTAMENT IN HIS BLOOD

SUNDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me (1 Corinthians 11:25).

When the Lord Jesus gave Himself for us, it wasn’t just the blood of a natural man that was shed, because His life didn’t come from the first Adam; His life came from the Word (John 1:14 NKJV). His life was divine; His shed blood was divine; He gave up His divine life for us. So, when He said, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me” (1 Corinthians 11:25), He meant that all the provisions of the New Testament are sealed in, and guaranteed by, His blood.

Your life and your future have a guarantee in the blood of Jesus. In your life, all the provisions of His vicarious death, burial, and resurrection, have become a reality. There’s nothing in life that you could ever want that His blood doesn’t cover. That’s why the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 3:21, declares unequivocally, “...all things are yours. Hallelujah!

He’s given you strength, wisdom, courage, health, and so much more. He’s taken everything of darkness away from you, and translated you into His marvellous light.
Your riddance; your severance from darkness to light, from the pains, misery, and negativities of life into the glorious kingdom of His love-Son was through His blood. Colossians 1:13-14 says He “…hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.”

You’re guaranteed to succeed; you’re a victor for life; your prosperity is guaranteed. Have this consciousness when you partake of the Communion, or whenever you drink the cup. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for my triumphant life, and excellent future, guaranteed in the blood of Jesus. I refuse to fear or listen to the voice of doubt, and unbelief, because the dreams that you’ve put in my heart are coming to fruition. I’m guaranteed to succeed; I’m guaranteed to prosper and I’m victorious forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:6‭-‬8
6. For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.
8. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

I John 5:11‭-‬12
11. And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; 12. He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Romans 3:21‭-‬25
21. But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22. Even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23. For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24. Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25. When God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 4:1-13 & Jeremiah 41-43

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 2:13-25 & Ezekiel 35

Leave comments on today’s devotional at
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

Jesus Is God manifest In The Flesh

*Monday, November 5th 2018 with Pastor Chris*

_*In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).*_

According to our theme scripture, Jesus Christ existed with God in the beginning as the Word. He’s the creator and maker of all things. John tells us, _*“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”*_ (John 1:3). You’d notice, he didn’t say, “All things were made by IT”; he used the personal pronoun “him,” because the Word is a Person. The Word is God.

In Genesis 1, the Bible shows that God brought creation into being by His spoken Word. He spoke words, and they materialised. Now, John, talking about the Word, tells us that God made all things by the Word, meaning He made all things by Himself. John 1:14 NKJV says, _*“And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us….”*_ The Word, which is God, became flesh in the person of Jesus, and dwelt among us.

Matthew 1:23 says, _*“...they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.”*_ And then 1 Timothy 3:16 declares, _*“...God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”*_ This brings all arguments to rest about the divinity of Christ: without a doubt, Jesus Christ is God! He’s God manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, and received up in glory.

Someone might say, “But isn’t Jesus the Son of God?” Yes! “Son of God” means God in the flesh. Recall the reaction of the Jews when He said to them, “I am the Son of God” (John 5:17-18); they picked up stones to stone Him to death; they were furious. They said, “How dare you, a man, make yourself equal with God by saying you’re the Son of God?” (John 10:33). They understood perfectly what He meant; He wasn’t merely referring to being born of God as God’s offspring. He meant He’s Himself, God!

Until you know and believe this about Jesus, you really can’t walk with Him; your faith in Him will be weak and ineffective. John tells us, “The word became flesh,” and Paul says the same thing: “God was manifest in the flesh”; that’s Jesus! Glory to His Name forever!

*CONFESSION*

*The fullness of the Godhead lives in me, for Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world! The world is subdued before me, and I walk in righteousness, victory, success and prosperity now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Philippians 2:5-11*

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. *||*

*||* *John 14:9*

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father? *||*

*||* *Colossians 2:9*

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*

Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10 & Jeremiah 44-47

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*

1 Peter 3:1-12 & Ezekiel 36

*Do have a glory filled week ahead*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2018

Tuesday, November 6th 2018 Pastor Chris

*Afire For The Gospel*

*Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord (Romans 12:11).*

As Christians, our participation and involvement in the Gospel, our passion for its spread around the world, must be indomitable; it’s the reason we’re here on earth; it’s what we live for! One sure way to know a Christian who’s working with the Spirit, and walking in the Spirit, is his or her unyielding, undying passion for the spread of the Gospel.

God’s vision is the evangelisation and Christianisation of the world. He wants the whole earth filled with the knowledge of His glory, as the waters cover the sea. That’s where we come in; we’re His partners in soul winning; we’re the ones to establish His will, and His Kingdom in the earth and in the hearts of men.

God has called you and given you a divine mandate; stay focused and committed to that calling. He said in Mark 16:15, *“…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”* The Lord Jesus, here, wasn’t only instructing Peter, James, John, and the other disciples; He was talking to you and me. Moreover, He’s coming soon, and when He comes back, He’s only going to be interested in your life in Him, and the impact you made with the Gospel.

What are you doing with your life? How are you affecting others with the Gospel, the message of Jesus? Remember, He came to this world to give His life so that men may live, and come into union with God. Therefore, the only way we can truly share His love is to passionately take His message to the world, and tell them about the blood Jesus shed, not only for the remission of sins, but to give eternal life to all men, and make it possible for us to become sons of God.

I urge you to be fervent in soul winning; be active in the house of God; be about the Father’s business. Run with His vision that’s in your heart. Our opening verse in the Moffat NT Version says, *“never let your zeal flag; maintain the spiritual glow; serve the Lord.”* Be afire for, and with, the Gospel.

*PRAYER*

*I worship you, blessed Father, for counting me faithful and committing to my trust the message of eternal life. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I’m impacting my world with the Gospel, turning many to righteousness, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

Jeremiah 20:9 NKJV;

*Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name.” But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I bycould not.*

Matthew 28:19;

*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:*

Mark 16:15 AMPC

*And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20 & Jeremiah 48-49

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

1 Peter 3:13-22 & Ezekiel 37

*Do have an awesome day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2018

Wednesday, November 7th 2018 with Pastor Chris

*Increasing Your Capacity*

*I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that
beareth not fruit he taketh away: and
every branch that beareth fruit, he
purgeth it, that it may bring forth more
fruit. John 15: 1-2*

Proverbs 11:30 says, *“…he that winneth souls
is wise.”* A soul winner is wise because he’s
aligned to God’s number one passion, the passion to turn men from darkness to light, and from the power of
Satan unto God. Therefore, if you’ve been a soul winner, God has a plan to give you greater capacity to
win more souls.

That’s the point the Master highlights in our
opening verse, when He says, *“…every branch that
beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more
fruit.”* What this means is that as a branch that produces
fruits, the Father has a plan for your capacity building,
to make you even more productive. He increases the
grace on your life to achieve more.

For example, if you have grace to win and retain
thirty souls in your fellowship, cell group, or church,
it doesn’t matter what you do to increase, you may
not exceed that number. Your effectiveness and
productivity in any assignment would be to the extent
of the grace granted you to function or carry out that
assignment. For you to do more, the Lord will have to give you more grace; the Bible says, *“But he giveth
more grace...”* (James 4:6); that additional grace takes
you to a higher level.

Suddenly, you discover that you’re able to do
more than you hitherto could; you’re more efficient;
you put in the same efforts as you used to, but your
results are greater. This is why it’s so important that we
remain in constant fellowship with the Lord as we serve
Him. Grace is increased as we know the Lord more,
through the ministry of the Spirit and the Word.

2 Peter 1:2 says, *“Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus
our Lord.”* This is your sure guarantee to a fruitful and
productive life.

*PRAYER*

*Thank you, blessed Father, for giving me an abundance of grace for increased fruitfulness. I produce excellent results in my work and ministry by the power that’s at work in me, and everything I do prospers, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

John 15:8;

*I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.*

James 4:6;

*But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.*

2 Peter 3:18

*But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

Hebrews 7 & Jeremiah 50-51

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

1 Peter 4:1-19 & Ezekiel 38

*Do have a great day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2018

ACTING YOUR FAITH

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life (John 6:47).

Sometimes, people confuse faith with believing. Both concepts are actually related, and they work together, but they’re not the same. Faith is translated from the Greek word “pistis,” which is a noun, while believe, on the other hand, is “pisteuo?,” a verb which means to demonstrate your faith, to act your faith.

When you say you “believe,” it’s not passive but active; there’s action to it. “Believing” is a word of action; it’s actually “doing” your faith. So, when we say we’re “believers” in Jesus, it means we’re doers of the Word; we’re Word practitioners. That’s why the Bible says, “Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone” ( James 2:17). Faith requires a corresponding action; you prove your faith by your actions; that’s believing.

The Apostle James explained the difference between faith without actions, and faith with actions. Faith without actions is dead, but faith with actions produces results. He says, “Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works” (James 2:18). What he explains here is the simple word “Believe.” If I say, “I believe in Jesus Christ,” it means I do my faith; whatever it is that I believe about Jesus is revealed in my actions; I’m talking it; I’m walking it. I’m acting it. Hallelujah!

Understanding the relationship between faith and believing is very important, because they’re fundamental to your possessing and enjoying other blessings of the Gospel. Believing is faith and corresponding action put together. You must act your faith as a believer in Jesus Christ. Your faith calls the unseen into manifestation. With your faith, you see and create the invisible and make impossible things possible. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the blessing of acting my faith on the basis of your Word, thereby enjoying all the blessings encapsulated in the Gospel. I make progress by the Word today, confident in its ability to put me over and cause me to excel in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
James 2:21-24;
21. Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23. And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Hebrews 11:1;
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Hebrews 8 & Jeremiah 52

1 Peter 5:1-14 & Ezekiel 39

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2018

RIGHTEOUSNESS —A GIFT OF GRACE

*Friday, November 9th 2018, with Pastor Chris*

_*That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 5:21).*_

Righteousness is the nature of God in you that produces the ability to stand before God without guilt, inferiority, or condemnation. Righteousness is the outworking of divine grace, granting acceptance, liberty, and rights to the human spirit in the presence of God. So, the grace of God has given us this righteousness; that’s what we read in our opening verse.

Our righteousness is God’s gift to us in Christ Jesus, because of His grace. By grace, we received God’s nature of righteousness and were translated into the Kingdom of His Love-Son, where we reign and rule with Him. John 1:17 says, _*“For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”*_ Romans 5:17 says, _*“…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.”*_

Not only do we have dominion over the devil and circumstances, we live in the righteousness of God, and live as the righteousness of God. Nothing, and no one, can condemn us anymore, because God has justified us; He’s acquitted us, and it was righteous for Him to do this for us: _*“To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus”*_ (Romans 3:26).

It’s your responsibility to take a hold of your righteousness; that is, to become righteousness-conscious and exercise dominion over Satan, the world, and all circumstances. Righteousness-consciousness gives you that boldness and confidence to pray and expect answers. It gives you mastery over demons and their manipulations. It makes you a champion in life!

It really doesn’t matter where you’ve been, what you’ve done, or who you’ve been; you’re now accepted in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:6). Now, in His presence, you’re at liberty; you don’t have to be afraid anymore; you’re free to express yourself and to be yourself, unashamed before Him. You’re free to live joyfully, and to worship Him, because you have right-standing with Him; you’re His righteousness. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of righteousness; now I stand justified and glorified before you in love, free to worship you and live joyfully in your presence. I take advantage of my right-standing with you to rule and reign as a king in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 2:8-9*

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. *||*

*||* *Philippians 3:9*

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 5:21*

For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. *||*

Hebrews 9:1-10 & Lamentations 1-2

2 Peter 1:1-12 & Ezekiel 40

*Do have a glorious day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2018

THE PRAYER THAT WORKS

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking (Matthew 6:7).

Sometimes, you find Christians who say, “I need powerful prayers; so please, pray a powerful prayer for me.” But what’s a powerful prayer anyway? What makes a prayer powerful? Is it the loudness of the voice of the one praying, or is it because they’re speaking religious words? Well, what you need isn’t a “powerful” prayer, but a simple prayer to a powerful God.

The Lord Jesus, in our opening verse, said that
when you pray, you shouldn’t act like the heathen who use vain, repetitive words. They erroneously think they’ll be heard for their much speaking; Jesus said we shouldn’t pray like that. Read His words: “Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him” (Matthew 6:cool.

Learn to pray like Jesus; He prayed and acted simply. Imagine the simple way He prayed at the tomb of Lazarus. The Bible says, “...And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:41-43).

What makes prayer work is faith, and not the multitude or multiplicity of words. Jesus made this very clear in Mark 11:24: “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Therefore, make your prayers simple; pray with faith, and avoid vain repetitions.

When you pray in other tongues, your spirit, by the Holy Spirit, prays according to the will of God. That’s primarily the way you ought to pray as a Christian: pray with the spirit first; that is, in tongues, before you pray with your understanding, your natural earthly language. “What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also” (1 Corinthians 14:15).

PRAYER
I declare that my faith is effectual. Therefore, I effect necessary changes in my life and circumstances by the power of the Holy Spirit and with the Word, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:6;
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Luke 18:1;
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

James 5:14-16
14. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Hebrews 9:11-28 & Lamentations 3-5

2 Peter 1:13-21 & Ezekiel 41

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR CHRIS*

*BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR ABILITY IN CHRIST*

*SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH 2018*

*Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God (2 Corinthians 3:5).*

2Corinthians 4:7 says, “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.” The power at work in you is divine; it’s got nothing to do with how physically endowed or naturally intelligent you are. The reason you can do anything, be anything, and prosper in whatever you do is the ability of Christ in you. He’s the power at work in you. Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”

Therefore, when circumstances place a demand on you, don’t say, “I’m not sure I can do this,” even if it’s something for which you think you’re not naturally able; by the Holy Ghost, you can do all things! Become conscious of this reality. Always declare, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Christ in you is your strength for success in any endeavour, and your assurance of victory in the face of adversities.

Christ in you is everything! His presence in you makes you supernatural; He strengthens you with might in your inner man; that means no weakness in your life. Before you received the Holy Spirit, you may have been weak and timid, easily discouraged, but now you’re turned on from within by His divine power! You’re bold and courageous, audacious in faith, with power over crises.

Become conscious that you’re not alone; 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” No matter the challenges you might face in life, you can chew them up; you have Christ’s ability to face whatever comes out against you and win. When you face oppositions, you’re not to rely on or boast in your human ability, but in the life of Christ within.

Make up your mind to live triumphantly every day, and do big things for the Lord, for He’s granted you the ability of Christ.

*CONFESSION*
My sufficiency is of God, who has lavishly endowed me with tremendous abilities and uncanny skills to make me fit for any task. He’s the One at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Therefore, I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me!

Ephesians 3:20;
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Galatians 2:20 AMPC;
I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 1-2

2 Peter 2:1-22 & Ezekiel 42

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2018

DO IT BECAUSE HE SAID IT .

Monday, November 12th .
Pastor Chris

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).

The Christian who’s come to spiritual maturity is always quick to act on the Word; he doesn’t question or try to rationalise God’s Word or His instructions; he simply takes the required actions. That’s where the blessing really is: acting on the Word. As we read in our opening verse, it’s the doers of the Word that please the Father, not those who hear, and do nothing. As long as it’s His Word, be quick and willing to act.

In the New Testament, God doesn’t have to convince us to obey His voice or do His Word, because we live the Word. Like Abraham, we’ve come to trust Him, because we’re acquainted with Him through fellowship. Abraham is, for us, an example of one who greatly esteemed God’s instructions. In Genesis 22:2, the Lord said to him, _*“...Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.”*_

As tough as this instruction was, Abraham didn’t question it; he acted accordingly and would have sacrificed his son, had the Lord not stopped him. His motivation was simple: God said to do it, and that’s it! This should be your attitude to the Word always. Your pleasure and delight should be in doing the things the Lord said to do. His instruction to you may seem unpleasant or illogical, but be wise and do what He says, because God’s “foolishness” is wiser than man’s wisdom.

If you’re about to make a decision and the Word of God reveals something different, don’t harden your heart; go with the Word. God’s Word will always show you the “more excellent” way. Yield yourself completely to the lordship of the Word, and watch the Word mould, correct, transform, and position you for greatness, and fulfil His destiny for your life.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, your Word to me is the greatest of all treasures; I’ll forever yield myself to the lordship of your Word to mould, correct and fashion me into that glorious personality that you’ve ordained me to be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Timothy 3:16-17* All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 4:12* For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 3-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Peter 3:1-18 & Ezekiel 43
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2018

WALKING IN HIS STEPS

*Tuesday, November 13th 2018, with Pastor Chris*

_*For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps (1 Peter 2:21).*_

The Lord Jesus, in His earth-walk, led an exemplary life. Not only was He a phenomenal intrusion into the sense realm, He was extraordinary in all facets. He was never in want; He had no consciousness of need; He was always in charge of situations and circumstances. He was a marvel, to say the least. He used words like no one ever did.

There isn’t a more perfect example for us to emulate than Jesus. He exercised absolute mastery over circumstances; never flustered or ruffled by anything. Every word He spoke came to pass. Once, He was in a boat with His disciples and they heard Him talk to the boisterous winds and waves. Prior to that time, they had heard Him talk to a tree, and the tree withered from its roots. He talked to blind eyes, and to lame legs, they all heard and obeyed Him. No wonder they asked in utter bewilderment, “What manner of man is this?”

Well, I’ll tell you the manner of man Jesus is: He heads up the new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says if any man be in Christ, he’s a new creature; a new kind of man; this new kind of man is like Jesus. We’re of the same stock. 1 John 4:17 says, _*“…as he is, so are we in this world.”*_ This is the reason we can emulate Him. Our theme scripture tells us to follow His steps; in other words, follow His examples, because as He is, so are we. He said in Mark 11:23, “You shall have what you say.” Hallelujah!

Practise this even now: command any boisterous wind and wave that may be billowing against your finances, your job, your academics, family, ministry, etc., to cease. Speak to diabetes to be healed; tell that cancerous growth to dematerialise. Like Jesus, you can talk to anything and it’ll obey you. That’s the example Jesus left us with, His very steps that we have to follow.

*PRAYER*

*Thank you blessed Father, for the worthy and glorious examples of Jesus. I take charge of situations and circumstances, and reign in this life over Satan and the elements of this world by the power of the Holy Spirit, and authority in the Name of Jesus. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 14:12*

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 5:1 AMPC*

Therefore be imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father]. *||*

Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 5-7

1 John 1:1-10 & Ezekiel 44

*Do have a nice day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018

Wednesday, 14th November 2018, with Pastor Chris

*NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT*

*Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works* (John 14:10).

The Holy Spirit is the active agent of the Godhead; He’s the power of God; He carries out the acts of God. Man was created and formed by the Holy Spirit; everything God does outside of His throne is through the Holy Spirit. It’s important to understand that nothing works without the Holy Spirit; there’s no life without Him.

If you were tasked with an evangelical assignment in your local church, for example, until and unless, you execute it by the power of the Spirit; except He’s the one working in, and through you, it’ll be a fruitless expedition. The Bible says, *“For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure”* (Philippians 2:13); that’s referring to the Holy Spirit. No one can do God’s work without Him. The Bible says, *“…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts”* (Zechariah 4:6).

Not even the Lord Jesus could do without the Holy Spirit. All the great works He did were done through the power of the Holy Spirit. We read what He said in our opening verse: “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.” If Jesus needed the Holy Spirit, it then means you can do nothing without Him.

No wonder God wants us to be filled with the Spirit always (Ephesians 5:18). The Holy Spirit is God at work in us, building His Church through us. Recognise Him as your helper, and you’ll function always with His ability and strength; He’ll make you a success in life and in all that you do.

*PRAYER*

*Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge you as my helper, and the one I need to be an absolute success in life. Thank you for your ability, strength and wisdom mightily at work in me. Health, victory, strength, prosperity and success are mine now and always, as you work in me, both to will, and to do of your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

John 15:5;

*I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.*

2 Corinthians 3:5;

*Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;*

John 14:16 AMPC

*And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever–*

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 8-10

1 John 2:1-14 & Ezekiel 45

*Enjoy today's midweek service*
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2018

*STAY IN THE TRUTH .*

*Thursday, November 15th 2018 with Pastor Chris*

_*Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip (Hebrews 2:1).*_

When you read our opening verse in some newer translations, it seems to suggest that it’s referring to us slipping off what we’ve learnt or have been taught. For example, the NIV says, _*“We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.”*_ Whereas, the King James Version seems to be saying we shouldn’t allow what we’ve learnt, or the truth, to slip away from us.

However, whether it’s you allowing the truth to slip away from you, or you’re the one drifting away from the truth, the point is, losing what you’ve learned or have been taught. If it left you, or you left it, the result will be the same. You’re supposed to be together or be one with the truth; what you’ve learnt shouldn’t leave you, and you shouldn’t drift away from it either.

2 Corinthians 13:5 says, _

*“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves….”*_ In your life, are you following the direction that the Lord gave you, or are you drifting away? Are you doing the things He asked you to do? Look through the instructions you were given in the Word of God, or even in your local assembly, and be sure that you’re walking in the direction that the Lord gave you.

It’s important that you reflect on your life and be sure that you’re walking in sync with the Spirit; you’re following God’s plan for your life. It’s the ministry of the Holy Spirit, not only to teach you, but also to remind you of all He’s taught you. If you give Him your attention, He’ll guide you aright always; Jesus said He’ll guide you into all truth. Trust Him with your life, and He’ll lead and guide you in God’s perfect will for you.

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the words of inspiration and instructions you pass to my spirit by the Holy Ghost; I make full-proof of them, living the triumphant life you prearranged for me before the foundations of the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||*

*Proverbs 4:20-21* My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. *||*

*||* *1 Timothy 1:18-19*

This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; 19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: *||*

*||* *1 Timothy 4:15*

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. *||*

Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 11-12

1 John 2:15-29 & Ezekiel 46

*Do have a great day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2018

FAITH IS KEY

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went (Hebrews 11:cool.

The Bible described Abraham as the father of faith. The Lord spoke to him to travel to an unknown destination that would become his home, and without further instructions, Abraham stepped out in faith. He didn’t question the Lord; he simply acted on the instruction.

Hebrews 11:9 says, “By faith he sojourned in the
land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise.” In other words, as he journeyed, wherever he pitched his tent or lived with his family at any given time, he lived unto God by faith, on the basis of what God had told him.

On another occasion, the Lord said to him “...for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5). Abraham believed the Word of the Lord, even though he was still childless and all he had were his servants. Nevertheless, by the spirit of faith, he apprehended what the Lord had said, made confessions accordingly, and walked in the reality of it.

Galatians 3:7 tells us they that are of faith, the
same are the children of Abraham; which means we’re to follow his example. Therefore, ours is a life of faith; faith is the currency by which we operate in the Kingdom. We’re creatures of faith, from a lineage of faith. The Bible says, “For we walk by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians 5:7). Hebrews 11:1 NLT says, “What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see.”

Faith is living according to God’s principles, trusting that He’s whom He says He is, that He’s done what He says He’s done, and that He’s given you what He says He’s given you. Faith is anchoring your life on God’s Word, refusing to be swayed to the left or to the right; it’s the title-deed to unseen realities. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the opportunity to demonstrate my faith and live by the principles of our glorious Kingdom. I live a life of faith, and as I act on the Word, my faith is built strong, exercised and energised for continuous success, victories and triumphs. My faith is alive and working, producing the desired results, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:3;
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Hebrews 11:1-2;
1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Hebrews 12:14-29 & Ezekiel 13-15

1 John 3:1-12 & Ezekiel 47

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018

SATURDAY, 17TH NOVEMBER.

THEME: FOCUS ON WHAT HE’S ALREADY DONE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect (Romans 4:14).

There’re those who think they ought to be enjoying God’s blessings because they’re “living right.” Yes, by virtue of our righteousness, we’re required to live right, but to think that God ought to do certain things for you because of your good works means you’re trusting in your works; and the Bible says, “Not by works of righteousness which we have done…” (Titus 3:5).

First, you must understand that as a Christian, God has already blessed you beyond measure; you’re blessed with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). He didn’t bless you because of what you did; as a matter of fact, He blessed you ever before you knew Him. Your “good works,” as it were, won’t make Him bless you any more than He’s already done.

There’re some who think God will, or should hear them, because they prayed for several hours; but that’s not how it works. It’s vital to pray; prayer and other spiritual activities are highly commendable and recommended for every Christian, but don’t try to get God’s approval by doing them. What He watches out for and rewards is your faith, not works. Nonetheless, your works, if done in faith, will be pleasing to Him.

There’s really nothing you could ever want that isn’t already yours in Christ; everything He owns belongs to you. Thus, the anchor for your faith should be what Christ came to do. That’s what should form the basis for your believing and confession, and your trust in Him. The reason for your divine health, divine prosperity, and life of superabundance is that Christ already made them yours. Your focus should be on what He’s already done.

When you confess health, prosperity, victory, and all the blessings of the Gospel that are yours in Christ, it ought to be with this consciousness; the consciousness of who you are and all that’s been made available to you in Christ.

PRAYER
Righteous Father, you’ve established me in the path of divine blessings; I’m a partaker of the glorious heritage of the saints in the Kingdom of light. I celebrate the beautiful life of dominion, power, and victory that I have in Christ. I affirm that my life is the manifestation of your glory, excellence, and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 13 & Ezekiel 16
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 3:13-24 & Ezekiel 48
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2018

*PARTAKERS OF “ONE BREAD” .*

Sunday, November 18th .

Pastor Chris

_*Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).*_

In John 6:32-33, in response to the Jews, Jesus said, _*“…Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.”*_ He emphasized this in John 6:49-50: _*“Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.”*_ Here, He was talking about Himself; He’s the Living Bread!

The Word of God is the living bread which came down from heaven; the Word that became flesh. Jesus explained this in John 6:51. He said, _*“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”*_

Then, 1 Corinthians 10:17 reveals something powerful; it says, _*“For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.”*_ If we’re “one bread” with Him, it therefore means we have the same life, because we’re born of the Word (1 Peter 1:23), just as Jesus is the Word made flesh (John 1:14). Colossians 1:18 says, _*“And he*_ (Christ) _*is the head of the body, the church….”*_ The life in the body isn’t different from the life in the head. He’s the head, we’re the body; the head and the body share the same life.

No wonder 2 Peter 1:4 says we’re associates of the God-kind; we share His life, His glory, His righteousness, His health, prosperity, strength and authority! This is what we affirm when we take the Holy Communion; it’s a celebration of our oneness with Him; we’re members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones (Ephesians 5:30). Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

*Christ is my life! In Him I live, move, and have my being! I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones! I’m a partaker of His life, His righteousness, His glory, prosperity, health and dominion. I win all the time, and prosper in all I do, because the life and nature of God is at work in me. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 5:30* For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 6:17* But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:17* Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* James 1 & Ezekiel 17-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 John 4:1-14 & Daniel 1-2

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

$5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault / Preaching In The Bus / 10 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.