Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14449 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE DECEMBER PDF => http:///2FDyOoj)

THE EARTHY AND THE HEAVENLY.

Saturday, December 22nd.

Pastor Chris

As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly (1 Corinthians 15:48).

Oftentimes, we hear some people say, “I don’t know that man from Adam.” Such statements are indicative of the fact that such people are tracing their lineage to the first Adam. But when you’re born again, your ancestry or lineage isn’t from the first Adam; it’s from the second Adam, Jesus Christ.

The verse preceding our opening verse says, “The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven” (1 Corinthians 15:47). So, like Jesus, you’re heavenly; meaning that you’re not subject to this world, its elements or systems. Jesus conquered and subdued this world when He walked the earth. That’s what He expects of you too, because “…as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17).

1 Corinthians 15:45 says, “And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.” Christ Jesus, whose image and likeness you bear is the Lord from heaven; a life-giving Spirit. He’s now your root; you’re connected to, born from, and of, Him! Your ties with the first Adam have been severed completely and forever.

Read Psalm 87:6; it says, “The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there.” He’s talking about the new creation who was born in Zion! God doesn’t trace your lineage to the land of your earthly nativity. This is what Jesus meant when He said to the Jews, “...Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world” (John 8:23). He knew He was different. It’s the same with you today. You’re heavenly!

On the contrary, those who aren’t born again are earthy. We call them “earthlings”; they’re of this world, and subject to the corrupting influences of this world. This is the reason you must preach the Gospel to everyone in your sphere of contact, and beyond, that they may hear the Gospel of Christ and be converted from being earthy to being heavenly. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m not of this world! I bear the image of the second and last Adam—Jesus Christ. I’m heavenly, a fellow citizen with the saints, and of the household of God. Everything about my life epitomises heaven on earth, and I continually extend that environment to those in my world, and haul souls into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For future reference, kindly download your complete PDF copy of December Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Colossians 3:9-10 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

1 Corinthians 15:49 AMPC And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so [a]let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 13:11-14:1-20 & Habakkuk 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 17:11-18 & Haggai 2

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Dec 23, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE DECEMBER PDF http:///2FDyOoj)

THE AUTHOR OF THE SCRIPTURES

Sunday, December 23rd 2018

Pastor Chris

All scripture is given by inspiration of God... (2 Timothy 3:16).

God’s Word enlightens us about the things of God, and helps us know His will, plan and purpose. If you know His written Word, you’ll know the unwritten Word, because you’ll become acquainted with the author of the written Word—the Holy Spirit.

There’s a difference between an author and a writer. We have several writers of the books of the Bible; the prophets and the apostles who wrote the Scriptures for us; but they’re not the author. Our opening verse says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God...” ; “God” here is the Holy Spirit. If you ever want to know how God thinks, His language, His mind, thoughts, and opinions, then you’ve got to study and meditate on the Scriptures.

Sometimes, some people wonder, “How do I know when God is talking to me? I don’t want to confuse the voice of God with my mind.” You can learn His language; you can know His views, His opinions, His ideas, all from the Scriptures. Your heart becomes clear in such a way that you can separate the voice of the Holy Spirit from other voices.

You’ve got to learn the Scriptures; give attention to the Word of God. When you study the Bible, make notes. As you read, some thoughts will come to you; write them down. When you notice something striking, underline it; mark your Bible. Make annotations in your Bible. Don’t just read like you’re reading a newspaper.

There’re those who read the Bible; they even teach others, but aren’t really acquainted with the truths and revelations of the Spirit, and that’s sad. Paul said, “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power” (1 Corinthians 2:4). That’s what it should be. You need illumination, and it’s the Holy Spirit that opens the eyes of your spirit to the truths of the Scriptures, for your growth and edification. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Precious Holy Spirit, thank you for your awesome ministry in my life! You’re my Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and my Standby. Through the Scriptures, you lead me in the path of life, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Peter 1:20-21;
20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Job 32:8;
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

John 16:12-13
12. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Revelation 15 & Zephaniah 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Revelation 18:1-12 & Zechariah 1-2

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2018

ACCEPT HIS LOVE.

Monday, December 24th.

Pastor Chris

[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of THE SON OF HIS LOVE (Colossians 1:13 AMPC).

The message of Jesus Christ is encapsulated in His liquid love. His love flows. His words and actions are laden with love. Everything about Him is an expression of divine love. The totality of His personality is love. Hallelujah!

It’s Christmas eve, and what beauty it is to celebrate with this consciousness! So, as you go about expressing the joy and warmth of the season, keep in mind the very essence of our celebration: love. This is our message to the world; that they may know of Christ’s love for them.

Have confidence in His love. If He’d love you, then you’re lovable; you’re valuable. He never compares you with someone else. You’re unique to Him, and when He relates with you, it’s as though you’re the only one that exists. And He’s never tired of you. Glory to God! How can anyone know this and contemplate suicide?

It doesn’t matter how much debt you owe, or the crises that seem to have overwhelmed you; if you’d only embrace the message of Jesus Christ and His liquid love, things will change. You may have so made a mess of your life, that now, all you see are your mistakes and their repercussions.

But you see, you’re the reason Jesus came; you’re the reason He was born. He came to take responsibility for your wrongs, including your financial errors. He cares about you that much. If only you’d accept His love! We’re talking about someone who’s so powerful, loving, and so gracious! No error or mistake is ever too much for Him to handle. He’s bigger than your troubles. If you’d only believe this; it’ll change everything for you.

Dare to believe Him, and accept that He loves you more than you love yourself, and He’ll beautify your life; He’ll make you ride on the high places of the earth. Praise God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, thank you for your liquid love so lavishly poured out on me. I trust you with my life, casting myself on you without any reservation. I trust you with my future, resting on your guiding-arms at every stage of my life, being continually strengthened in my inner man by your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities December Edition for future reference in any language of your choice click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY:John 15:12-13 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Become an Angel at this Christmas by joining the Angels at Christmas campaign: http:///2GGh8Wn

Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 16 & Haggai 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 18:13-24 & Zechariah 3-4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2018

CHRISTMAS IS CHRIST IN YOU

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 25TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

Today, the whole world is celebrating Christmas—the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. However, many don’t fully understand the spiritual significance of His birth. He was born into this world so He would live in us and through us.

If He doesn’t live in you, then you don’t understand Christmas, even though you join others to celebrate it. You’ve only heard a story, but you’ve got to believe, and come into the vital experience of that story by receiving Jesus Christ into your heart. Christ in you is the reason for Christmas. Everything Jesus came to accomplish was so it would be possible for man to become God’s living tabernacle. This was God’s plan all along, and He achieved it in the birth, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Now, through Jesus Christ, we’re in fellowship with God; we’re in union with Him. Refuse to see yourself as a nobody, because you’re a God-carrying vessel. Now that Christ lives in you, you’re sanctified and glorified.

Colossians 2:9 says concerning Jesus, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” As Jesus walked the earth, all of divinity was at home in Him. He was God alive in a man’s body; but guess what? We’re exactly like Him! 1 John 4:17 says, “As He is, so are we in this world.” Colossians 2:10 says, “And ye are complete in him (Christ) ....” The Amplified Classic version makes it even clearer; it says, “And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power].”

Therefore, like Jesus, the Godhead is at home in you; the fullness of the Godhead tabernacles in you. Blessed be God! This is the reason Jesus came—to make you one with God—to make you more than a conqueror! Have this consciousness as you celebrate Christmas, and live the victorious life that’s yours in Him.

CONFESSION
I’m full of God, because Christ is in me; He walks in me, He talks in me, and lives through me! The world is under my feet and I walk in glory and dominion, now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 3:16;
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Colossians 1:26-27;
26. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 17 & Zechariah 1-3

Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 5-6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018

HE BROUGHT US INTO FELLOWSHIP

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3).

The big deal about Christmas is the purpose for which the Lord Jesus was born into this world, and the import of that purpose for humanity. In John 10:10, He told us that He came that we might have life, and have it to the full.

However, life from, and through Jesus was so we could be in fellowship with God. 1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” 1 John 1:3 says, “...our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” This is what Jesus made possible for us. He brought us into fellowship or oneness with the Father.

Now we can walk with the Father, talk with Him, and reveal Him, because of Jesus. Now we live in God’s presence forever; we’re in Him, and He’s in us; such blessed union as Jesus prayed in John 17:21; now, we’re inextricably one with Him.

This is what makes Christmas worth celebrating; it’s the celebration of our oneness with the Lord. Take advantage of your union with the Lord and enjoy the full benefits of all that belongs to you in Christ.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I’m forever grateful for the joy and honour of being one with you; of being in fellowship with you. Your grace is superabundant upon me, and your wisdom guides me to walk in, and fulfil your destiny for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 6:17;
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1 John 1:6-7;
6. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 18 & Zechariah 4-6

Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 7-8

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2018

HE’S LORD OF ALL

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 27TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).

In Matthew 28:18, Jesus said, “...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” No one in all of history ever had the audacity to make such a statement; only Jesus. He’s the Saviour of the world; the Lord of heaven and earth. Being the Lord of heaven and earth means His Name has power and commands respect in heaven, in earth, and under the earth.

It’s on the basis of His Lordship and authority that He sent us to make disciples of all nations; to preach the Gospel with boldness and power. He said in Matthew 28:19, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations....” He commissioned us to use His sovereign authority to make disciples of all men.

The extent of His authority and greatness of His power is revealed in our opening scripture. All things are subject to Him. The Father and the Holy Spirit both answer to the Name of Jesus. Colossians 1:19 says, “For it pleased the Father that in him (Jesus) should all fulness dwell.”

The Church needs to be bolder and more audacious about Jesus. We’re not serving a mere religious leader, but One who’s Lord of all. He has all authority in heaven, in earth, and under the earth. Therefore, be unapologetic in your identity with Him, and speak boldly of Him.

God gave you His Spirit to live in you and embolden you, so you can serve Him courageously, and proclaim the Gospel with boldness. If you were asked to pray or speak anywhere, don’t be intimidated or ashamed to speak or pray in the Name of Jesus. Proclaim His Name boldly, because you know who He is; He’s Lord of all: “The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allsmiley” (Acts 10:36).

CONFESSION
I’ve been sent to preach the Gospel to all men with the authority of Jesus Christ, the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords. His Name is a mighty instrument for salvation, blessings, miracles, signs and wonders. He alone is God, and worthy of all praise, and adoration for forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 6:14-16;
14. That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15. Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16. Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

1 Chronicles 29:11;
Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 7-8

Revelation 20:1-15 & Zechariah 9-10

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2018

CHRIST: OUR PASSOVER

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us (1 Corinthians 5:7).

In Exodus 12:12, as a result of Pharaoh’s hard-heartedness, the death angel, the “destroyer,” was going to visit the land of Egypt and wreak havoc. However, the Lord instructed each household of the children of Israel to kill a lamb and rub the blood on the two side-posts, and on the upper door-post of their houses.

God said to them, “And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt” (Exodus 12:13). That’s where the term “Passover” came from. That lamb that was slain was the symbol of the Passover; it was called the Passover lamb.

We read in our opening verse that Christ Jesus is our Passover; He was slain for us, and His blood was used as that symbol. He was judged in our place like that lamb back in the Old Testament was slain for the Jews. Then, on the night of His betrayal, after He had broken bread with His disciples, He took the cup and said, “...This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me” (1 Corinthians 11:25).

Our salvation came from His blood. Therefore, we’ve passed from death to life. There’s therefore now no judgment, no destruction for us who are in Christ Jesus, because Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us.

The destroyer shall not come to your house. It doesn’t matter in whatever way or form he comes to destroy; whether he comes with poverty, disease or infirmity of any kind, you’re shielded, because you’re in Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Thank you blessed Father, for the knowledge of your Word that imparts faith and courage to my spirit. I live in health and prosperity, and my life is the revelation and manifestation of your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 2:1-2;
1. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Matthew 26:27-28 AMPC;
27. And He took a cup, and when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink of it, all of you;
28. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which [ratifies the agreement and] isbeing poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Exodus 12:23
For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 19:11-21 & Zechariah 9-11

Revelation 21:1-12 & Zechariah 11-12

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018

PRAY MORE IN TONGUES.

Saturday, December 29th.

Pastor Chris

He who speaks in a [spiritual] tongue edifies and improves himself... (1 Corinthians 14:4).

The importance of praying in tongues can never be overemphasised. As a Christian, to significantly improve your spiritual growth and comprehension, praying in tongues is an extremely vital element. But sadly, there’re those who say, “Well, our church doesn’t believe in speaking in tongues.” Understand that speaking in tongues isn’t a denominational phenomenon. Every Christian ought to speak in tongues! That’s where the secret of power is.

Our opening verse says, “He who speaks in a [spiritual] tongue edifies and improves himself….” The question is, do you want to improve yourself? Do you want to operate at a new level of spiritual maturity and efficiency this incoming year? Do you desire to make tremendous progress and take giant strides in all affairs of life? Speaking in tongues will help. The Bible says, “But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit” (Jude 1:20 AMPC).

Praying in tongues will help you make progress, and cause you to rise like an edifice, higher and higher. The more you pray in tongues, the more sensitive you are to the Spirit, to receive and follow His guidance in all you do.

For example, maybe you don’t yet know the precise steps to take to expand or advance your ministry, business, or career in the coming year; take some time to speak in tongues. You’ll have spiritual insight and foresight.

Another important advantage of speaking in tongues is that it charges you up, like a battery. And when a battery is fully charged, it works effectively and lasts longer. Satan may throw darts at you, to distract you, but praying in the Holy Ghost makes you formidable; you’ll be able to withstand anything, and resist every evil.

Any time you face challenges in your life, get into your closet, and speak in tongues; charge yourself. When you’re done, you’ll be filled with the wisdom to prevail and excel. Keep yourself perpetually “high” on God’s power by speaking in tongues always!

CONFESSION

I’m built up, thriving on my most holy faith, making progress by the supernatural, and rising like an edifice, ever higher and higher, as I pray in the Holy Ghost! I’m never disadvantaged! Glory to God!

For future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities December Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody @ One click: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Become an Angel at this Christmas by joining the Angels at Christmas campaign: http:///2GGh8Wn

1 Corinthians 14:2 & 18 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 20 & Zechariah 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 21:13-27 & Zechariah 13-14

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
(FREE DECEMBER PDF https:///Gjud8vQ2Hl)

Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Sunday, December 30th

MAKE POWER AVAILABLE

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).

Sometimes, people wonder why they pray and nothing happens. They desire changes that don’t take place, and the reason is they’re not making power available for the change they desire. God shows us how to make power available for change in our opening verse.

The Amplified Classic translation explains it more; it says, “Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” The prayer that changes things has the peculiar quality of being earnest, heartfelt and continued. That means it’s not done casually; you don’t pray for only two minutes and go away, no; you press in your prayer, and take a hold of your desire with your spirit.

This kind of prayer is done with much passion and emotion; therefore, you may have to separate yourself from everybody and from everything else. Do this as you prepare for the New Year. Pray in tongues passionately and fervently until you receive the prophetic word in your heart.

When that power is made available through prayer, go ahead and give the Word; it’ll come to pass. Make tremendous power available for the things you want to do and experience—your goals and desires—the changes you want to see in your ministry, family, finances, job, academics, or other areas of your life in the coming year. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I declare that I’m making progress, because you’ve granted me the ability to cause changes in my world and in circumstances through prayer. I’m fully synchronised with the Spirit, to know and walk in your perfect will always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 18:1;
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Ephesians 3:20;
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

James 5:17-18
17. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
18. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2

Revelation 22:1-10 & Malachi 1-2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*MONDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2018*

*USE YOUR TONGUE CORRECTLY .*

_*Whoever wants to embrace life and see the day fill up with good, Here’s what you do: Say nothing evil or hurtful (1 Peter 3:10 MSG).*_

The New Year is only hours away and I’m sure you’ve had so much to celebrate and be grateful to the Lord for in the outgoing year. Of course, while some are celebrating and testifying about the year, some others may be feeling dejected, wondering why their lives were full of pain and suffering in the outgoing year, and then hoping that in the New Year, things will be different.

Now, whether or not you had a fantastic, supernatural 2018, there’s hope for the future. You have to decide that you’re going to have an extraordinary 2019. God’s Word shows you how. If where you are right now isn’t where you want to be, it’s your responsibility to change things; and the tool for this is in your mouth!

Our opening verse says if you want to have your days filled up with goodness and good things, use your tongue correctly. How do you want your life to be in the coming year? It’s up to you! Speak in line with God’s Word; in line with the experiences you want to have. It’s that simple.

Your life goes where your words go; you journey in the direction of your words. Therefore, let your communication be wholesome. Don’t voice fear, uncertainties, and unbelief; affirm the Word. Practise this, and you’ll experience the blessings of the Word; your experiences will be in sync with the Word and the realities of the Kingdom life. Jesus said you shall have what you say (Mark 11:23).

As you go into the New Year, one of the critical decisions you must make is to yield your tongue to the Word! Practise talking right, and watch your life consistently go forward and upward!

*CONFESSION*

*My tongue is anointed to speak forth truths; truths relating to the Kingdom; truths of my heritage in Christ! I bless the Lord for a glorious New Year ahead, where I prosper exceedingly and triumph gloriously by the Word, through the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Joshua 1:8* This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

*||* *James 3:4-5* Behold also the ships, which though [they be] so great, and [are] driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

*||* *Psalm 34:12-13* What man [is he that] desireth life, [and] loveth [many] days, that he may see good? 13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 22 & Malachi 3-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 22:11-21 & Malachi 3-4
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

Tuesday, 1st January 2019 with Pastor Chris

*STAND ON THE WORD FOR YOURSELF*

*For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart* (Hebrews 4:12).

Your victorious and triumphant life from glory to glory is dependent on your knowledge and application of God’s Word. You must stand on the Word of God for yourself. God gave us His Word to live by; you can be, have, and enjoy all God has destined for you, if you’d live by His Word.

As new creations, we act on the Word. Many
believe that what they need when they’re in an
apparent predicament is a “powerful prayer.” So, they look for that “superstar” Christian that’ll pray a powerful prayer to God for them. Some say, “But I have several people praying for me, yet my situation hasn’t changed.”

God never said your miracle will occur on the basis of the multiplicity of prayers. What He wants is for you to be in control of your life, through the Spirit.
It’s one of the reasons He gave you His Word, and the Holy Spirit. If you’d live according to God’s Word, you wouldn’t need a plethora of prophets praying for you before you can walk in God’s blessings. Acting on the Word is what you need.

The Bible clearly reveals the potency and efficacy of God’s Word. His Word is absolute reality, and all you need to keep experiencing victory and promotion in life is living by the principles of God’s Word, for we’re Word practitioners; we’re Word-doers. For example, the Word says you’re righteous; believe it and affirm your righteousness, irrespective of Satan’s accusations or feelings of condemnation that you may sometimes
have. Declare that you’re blessed, highly favoured, and prosperous in all things, because the Word says so. Hallelujah!

To effect the changes you desire in your life and circumstances is simple: once you’re sure of what the Word says about the issue, demand a change on the basis of God’s Word. This isn’t about prayer; it’s about
acting your faith to walk in God’s provision for you! It’s about standing on the Word of God for yourself.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, my faith is in your Word, and it prevails even now, over circumstances. I excel and make progress today in all that I do, because I walk in the light of your Word—in wisdom, righteousness, prosperity, and divine health. Your glory fills my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*
Luke 17:6;

*And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.*

James 1:22-24;

*But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.*

Hebrews 4:12 NIV

*For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.*

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

Matthew 1 & Genesis 1-2

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

Matthew 1:1-14 & Genesis 1

Happy New year, *Welcome to the year of Light* Congratulations !!
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: / Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.