Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed (11083 Views)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Egbon Rauf Me Too Was Rob Of My Skul Fees,Transport Fees Nd Even Voting Fees Total (=$50,000) I Dey Expect Alert
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Tlontin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oga abeg don't so ignorant of the plight of the people and how do you even know am not in osun state? abi are you also on the 30k montly scam like sarrki?
I'm from Osun state and I don't know sarrki, he paid December salary not quite long and ''twas posted here on nairaland unless your 10mb data was simply exhausted by that time. In regards to the 30k scam, I don't understand and since you have re activated your 10mb, reading this will be useful.
https://www.nairaland.com/4281762/osun-workers-jubilate-aregbesola-pays
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Ololadee: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good one Ogbeni Aregbesola.
One of the very few leaders who know the importance of education and has gone through alot to actualize the dreams of many in the state of Osun. May God continue to empower him
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by sirBLUNT: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tlontin:

I'm from Osun state and I don't know sarrki, he paid December salary not quite long and ''twas posted here on nairaland unless your 10mb data was simply exhausted by that time. In regards to the 30k scam, I don't understand and since you have re activated your 10mb, reading this will be useful.
https://www.nairaland.com/4281762/osun-workers-jubilate-aregbesola-pays
you see i was actually in support of the data hike but unfortunately ncc did not implement it,that aside i can see how dumb and ignorant you are but what can i say when you're still jobless living in your delusional world of apc its really a shame i must and btw not every tom,dick and harry you see here is as broke as your miserable self...now you have a nice day!
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Ismail8444: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Aregbesola is an all round Governor; in terms of physical and stomach infrastructures; he is the first governor to introduce 13 months salary to civil servants in the State; he introduced several seminars and workshops both within and outside the country, when the state economy was buoyant. Despite the recession Aregbesola is still paying workers regularly based on modulated arrangement in which 65% of workforce are receiving their full salaries. But now the storm is almost over as all categories of workforce receives their full December salaries. Aregbesola is a worker friendly Governor. On workers welfarism; it can stand on his credit that he has try and try hard
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by mohims(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
wait oo is this the same rauf of osun state that has not paid workers salary for monthes and people are even commiting suicide in the state because of the hardship...that the guys at my top are praising? because he refund 20k he is not even ashame to post it online..cleare evidence at point!
nonsense!
It's 120k not 20k and he gave him an additional 30k. At least he helped someone. Who u epp?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by sirBLUNT: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
mohims:

It's 120k not 20k and he gave him an additional 30k. At least he helped someone. Who u epp?
and you're happy defending him?for the media stunt when worker's are dying of hunger in osun i pray u never fall victim its a pity!
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Tlontin(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
you see i was actually in support of the data hike but unfortunately ncc did not implement it,that aside i can see how dumb and ignorant you are but what can i say when you're still jobless living in your delusional world of apc its really a shame i must and btw not every tom,dick and harry you see here is as broke as your miserable self...now you have a nice day!
You started this, I'm surprised to see you are infuriated. Ok I'm no APC fan, all I want is good governance and I'm going to admit it wen I see one, as I am not programmed to always criticise. I hope you checked the link I attached, if yes then I have enlightened you. I would also tender my apology for my choice of word. But I will want to let you know criticism is good in democracy when we criticize with facts. Good day my brother
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by mohims(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
and you're happy defending him?for the media stunt when worker's are dying of hunger in osun i pray u never fall victim its a pity!
Please don't get it twisted. I'm not defending him. My heart just melts when I see or hear of a person helping someone in need.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by delvinmaya(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
The way the robbers(SARS) were conveniently not mentioned makes you wonder what is going on. Kudos to the governor for the refund but what will be done to the SARS officials who robbed the young man?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by youseuph(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
wait oo is this the same rauf of osun state that has not paid workers salary for monthes and people are even commiting suicide in the state because of the hardship...that the guys at my top are praising? because he refund 20k he is not even ashame to post it online..cleare evidence at point!
nonsense!

Do you have a relative in Osun that has committed sucide because of salary? Why do you people like to blow Osun matter out of proportion. The most vulnerable population of workers( levels 1-7) collect full salary and are not being owed at all. Levels 8-10 are being paid 75% of their salary. The highest a level 10 collect in civil salary is 100k. Now tell me how someone that collects 75k out of 100k will commit suicide ? Only those on level 12-17 collect 50% .
Stop painting Osun as one poverty ravaged state pls.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by sirBLUNT: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tlontin:

You started this, I'm surprised to see you are infuriated. Ok I'm no APC fan, all I want is good governance and I'm going to admit it wen I see one, as I am not programmed to always criticise. I hope you checked the link I attached, if yes then I have enlightened you. I would also tender my apology for my choice of word. But I will want to let you know criticism is good in democracy when we criticize with facts. Good day my brother
ok i get your point and take back my words but lets be real this politicians are very corny we need to hold them accountable for what he just did to the boy, yes it's a good thing but that will not make me vote for him if need be..because it will be like me voting for atiku because i feel pmb is incompetent whereas atiku has nothing to offer so what's the difference?
yes i read the link yet i've seen some comment of people complaining of salary..not only rauf i find it annoying that a govornor will refuse to worker's salary
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by sirBLUNT: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
mohims:

Please don't get it twisted. I'm not defending him. My heart just melts when I see or hear of a person helping someone in need.
point taking bro that was a nice gesture from him i just stand for good governance
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Tlontin(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
ok i get your point and take back my words but lets be real this politicians are very corny we need to hold them accountable for what he just did to the boy, yes it's a good thing but that will not make me vote for him if need be..because it will be like me voting for atiku because i feel pmb is incompetent whereas atiku has nothing to offer so what's the difference?
yes i read the link yet i've seen some comment of people complaining of salary..not only rauf i find it annoying that a govornor will refuse to worker's salary
Great day ahead bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
360frolic:
The Osun state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is showing his soft side lately. He shared a story of an Osun student who was abducted and robbed of his school fees and he paid an extra 30 thousand naira with the stolen money to ease his pains.

Kudos to him:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/governor-rauf-argbesola-refunds-school.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/raufaregbesola/status/952098970645524480?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Isn't this the Aregberascal that owes like 14 months salary...
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Bsingle(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wow! For the first. Your days are numbered as a gov.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
olihilistic:

Why you come upload that your black face like yoruba amala?
upload your own igbo akpan soup face
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
upload your own igbo akpan soup face

See as your nose be like Turbo King bottle.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
olihilistic:

See as your nose be like Turbo King bottle.
congratulations you have won yourself free trip ticket to hell... idiot

no time broo

enjoy your weekend with this

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
congratulations you have won yourself free trip ticket to hell... idiot

no time broo

enjoy your weekend with this

cheesygringringrin

Who told you hell exists?

Your mumu na legendary, even with that kind big nose sense no still dey there.

cheesygrin
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by muyibaba222(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oga tell me what is the primary responsibility of a govornor if not to pay worker's salary? is he not getting his salary? if yes then is it not wicketness on his part not to pay workers salary what crime have they committed how does he expect them to feed and train their children..pls lets be real

So to you, payment of salaries is an achievement for a government? SMH. Go to to Ondo State and hear people crying of "No development" despite receiving their monthly salaries ( what made them voted against PDP in 2016). Non payment of salaries is bad and should be condemned.
Just know that governance goes beyond paying salaries
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by mohims(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
point taking bro that was a nice gesture from him i just stand for good governance
Ok bro. Compliments of the season to u
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by sirBLUNT: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
mohims:

Ok bro. Compliments of the season to u
compliment of the season to you too...nigeria shall be great again!

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by sirBLUNT: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
muyibaba222:

So to you, payment of salaries is an achievement for a government? SMH. Go to to Ondo State and hear people crying of "No development" despite receiving their monthly salaries ( what made them voted against PDP in 2016). Non payment of salaries is bad and should be condemned.
Just know that governance goes beyond paying salaries
yes its beyond that, its about making people happy...are the people of osun happy?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by dapkin(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
muyibaba222:

You Need to understand that governance goes beyond payment of salaries. The fact that he couldn't pay salaries does not mean he has performed less in other areas.
Osun election is here, wait and see if anybody would beat his candidate.

The Osun west senatorial election concluded few months ago disproves your assertion. Out of the 10 LGAs, Ogbeni's candidate won just one. It's about perception and not the reality..
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by muyibaba222(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
dapkin:

The Osun west senatorial election concluded few months ago disproves your assertion. Out of the 10 LGAs, Ogbeni's candidate won just one. It's about perception and not the reality..

That happened because of the controversies surrounding the death of Senator Isiaka Adeleke then.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by mohims(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
compliment of the season to you too...nigeria shall be great again!
Amen! That's our prayers
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by ridbell01(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
nonsense!
i believe you are commenting from pluto
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by dapkin(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
muyibaba222:

That happened because of the controversies surrounding the death of Senator Isiaka Adeleke then.

One of the reasons...There are other reasons that counted for the loss. If you had had the privilege of monitoring the build up to the senatorial elections, you would have understood better. You said "controversy" but i will like to inform you that "several" of those controversies are springing up lately and the opposition is making a "point" out of it. Brother..its the perception of the people that would play here..which unfortunately is not in favour of Ogbeni at the moment. Ask teachers, lecturers, civil servants and market women..
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by muyibaba222(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
sirBLUNT:
yes its beyond that, its about making people happy...are the people of osun happy?

This is where it leads to politics that you don't understand.
Let me explain: Now the price of crude oil is going up, by April 2018, almost all the states will be confident to be paying full salaries, even arrears. If the government starts paying salaries and arrears three or four months to election, they (workers) would forget whatever suffering they had gone through (human nauture), it is other achievements (infrastructures in particular) that will campaign for it(government).
You can't build infrastructures within 2-3 months but you can pay one year salary/arrears in one day. Get that.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by muyibaba222(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
dapkin:

One of the reasons...There are other reasons that counted for the loss. If you had had the privilege of monitoring the build up to the senatorial elections, you would have understood better. You said "controversy" but i will like to inform you that "several" of those controversies are springing up lately and the opposition is making a "point" out of it. Brother..its the perception of the people that would play here..which unfortunately is not in favour of Ogbeni at the moment. Ask teachers, lecturers, civil servants and market women..

I understand it is perception that will play out, but note that if it centres around salary issue, Rauf still stand a good chance because the economy improve this year. The election is here let's wait and see what will happen
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed by Omotoyosi98(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tlontin:

You don't live in Osun state but as usual you wouldn't ask for the right information but u would prefer to rubbish a good gesture. Well I don't know the part of country you are from so I would just advice you to always reason
So Mr.Man what's ur point cos I can't lay good hold on ur critism...this man has failed woefully,he is constructing school building nd nt d education itself...is it dead people that will walk on the road he is constructing...he refuse to pay outstanding salaries even after receiving different bail out funds...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Guber Poll: Governor Makinde Knows Fate Today As Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP / Nigeria Resumes Rocket Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.