Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World (60463 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by lakewise(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2018
my name is leke, and I'm wise, that's why they call me Lakewise

For all my naija girls that always say SIZE Doesn't matter to them, I am bringing you goodnews this 2018, if you are still single, your husband may not be in Nigeria

Check out this countries with the smallest Dîcks in the world, only thing this Dîcks is good at is to piss

Scientists claim that the size of the Penis does not matter, as long as the job gets done. But those scientists are probably Cambodian. If you liked our last video of the top 10 countries with the biggest penis’s, then you’ll love our list of the top 10 countries with the smallest Penis’s. SO bring out the magnifying glass and tweezers, and let’s have ourselves a closer look.

10. Japan

Researchers found out that the birthrate in Japan is so low, that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers. The Japanese are packing a whopping 4.30 inches of sausage, I guess, if you can’t reach, you can’t reach, Sashimi anyone?

9. Sri Lankan men very well represent the size of their tiny little country., and their tiny little cock. With an average size of 4.30 inches.

8. China
We have reason to believe that the Chinese, were gifted with a clever mind, and cursed with a small penis, with an average penis size of 4.29 inches, now we know why Bruce Lee was always so mad.

7. Philippines
Manny Pacquiao has been under the suspicion of using steroids over the years, and if that’s true, then his dick could very well be inverted by now. Cause the Philippines has an average size of 4.21 inches, now that’s a pretty small dick pac man.

6. Taiwan
Taiwan’s home of lady boys and Alexander Wang. But they need some more pay weigh gee (Peh-oe-ji) in their pants with a ridiculous average penis size of 4.20 inches. Women of Taiwan, I feel for you, but it’s okay, just book a ticket to congo.

5. Myanmar

As beautiful as it is, Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is famous for their two kind of nuts. Betel nuts, and their little hanging nuts, with an average size of 4.19 inches.

4. India

The country who proudly shared its Yoga spirituality shit to the world, never shared the fact that Indian Men have a teensy weensy dickie, with an average size of 4.03 inches. Well we, now know the truth. Namaste!

3. Thailand

home to the world’s largest gold Buddha, the largest crocodile farm, the largest restaurant, the longest suspension bridge, and the tallest hotel, I guess they’re trying to compensate for their national average of 4 inches in the penis department.

2. Cambodia

50 % of the Cambodian population is under the age of 15. No wonder the average Penis size of Cambodian Men is just 3.95 inches. I’m surprised that Neverland ranch wasn’t built there. #RIP the King of Penis

1. South Korea

You may have heard their fantastic K-pop, and you may be impressed with their Economical, financial and Military Growth, but I guarantee that you will never see South Korea the Same way ever again, as they hold the record for the nation with the smallest penis, with an average size of 3.8 inches of pure imagination, and you know North Korea can’t be much better, maybe that’s why they’re so secretive.

Source: http://modernwhiz.com/travel/10-countries-smallest-penis-size/ color

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by SULTANALAUDDIN: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Paulosky1900: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
So what's the position of our country Nigeria.?grin
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by adahgold(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
lol no matter how dey dick is it will satisfy someone.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by lakewise(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Paulosky1900:

For this kind one, we no fit carry last grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by donstan18: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
Their brain is more important than dick,they are excelling technologically and developing their countries .

African countries should take their big dicks and go ND sit down plz.

Hypocrite.

Coming from someone who can't stay 3 day without dick.... even if na 1inch

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
You cannot see Africa in this type of list.

Proudly cassava gang tongue

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Cowbuoy: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2018
Fûcking Asian countries... One word?? Derogatory!! cheesy
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Kenzico(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2018
But....
Why are they all Asians
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by swiz123(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Paulosky1900:

Northern Nigerians has the biggest diccks in Africa, so I guess that makes Nigeria number one in Africa or maybe the world.

However, our president muhammadu buhari has a dicck size of 4.5inches when flaccid and 6.5 inches when erect.The girth stands at 1.0 inch and that is the shocker!

These stats was leaked by his surgeon
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by malware: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2018
This needs to be confirmed by a professor of dickology.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Amarabae(f): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Their brain is more important than dick,they are excelling technologically and developing their countries .

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Raph01: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2018
"U're stereotyping Korean dicks. Now thats Racist. I've seen Korean dicks bigger than U". Who knows the movie??
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Daniel2289(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Actually there is an element of truth here. Majority of these Asian men have little Prick.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Daniel2289(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
You cannot see Africa in this type of list.

Proudly cassava gang tongue
gringringrin
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by DreamChaser2000: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Lol. In the name of dicks. But India and China are the most populated countries in the world. So i think size doesn't matter after all.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by Rutley(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Why country like Canada, USA, Australia are not among the listed country. I will just apply for their visa and go over their to show them pepper. What their men couldnt show them grin grin grin. (na joke oooo)
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:

Aunty talk true,I know u will rather choose a GBONGILA,aka Yam tuber,aka cassava,aka Black mamba over a Millipede, gringringrin
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World by fati2001(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
lakewise:
my name is leke, and I'm wise, that's why they call me Lakewise

For all my naija girls that always say SIZE Doesn't matter to them, I am bringing you goodnews this 2018, if you are still single, your husband may not be in Nigeria

Check out this countries with the smallest Dîcks in the world, only thing this Dîcks is good at is to piss

Scientists claim that the size of the Penis does not matter, as long as the job gets done. But those scientists are probably Cambodian. If you liked our last video of the top 10 countries with the biggest penis’s, then you’ll love our list of the top 10 countries with the smallest Penis’s. SO bring out the magnifying glass and tweezers, and let’s have ourselves a closer look.

10. Japan

Researchers found out that the birthrate in Japan is so low, that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers. The Japanese are packing a whopping 4.30 inches of sausage, I guess, if you can’t reach, you can’t reach, Sashimi anyone?

9. Sri Lankan men very well represent the size of their tiny little country., and their tiny little cock. With an average size of 4.30 inches.

8. China
We have reason to believe that the Chinese, were gifted with a clever mind, and cursed with a small penis, with an average penis size of 4.29 inches, now we know why Bruce Lee was always so mad.

7. Philippines
Manny Pacquiao has been under the suspicion of using steroids over the years, and if that’s true, then his dick could very well be inverted by now. Cause the Philippines has an average size of 4.21 inches, now that’s a pretty small dick pac man.

6. Taiwan
Taiwan’s home of lady boys and Alexander Wang. But they need some more pay weigh gee (Peh-oe-ji) in their pants with a ridiculous average penis size of 4.20 inches. Women of Taiwan, I feel for you, but it’s okay, just book a ticket to congo.

5. Myanmar

As beautiful as it is, Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is famous for their two kind of nuts. Betel nuts, and their little hanging nuts, with an average size of 4.19 inches.

4. India

The country who proudly shared its Yoga spirituality shit to the world, never shared the fact that Indian Men have a teensy weensy dickie, with an average size of 4.03 inches. Well we, now know the truth. Namaste!

3. Thailand

home to the world’s largest gold Buddha, the largest crocodile farm, the largest restaurant, the longest suspension bridge, and the tallest hotel, I guess they’re trying to compensate for their national average of 4 inches in the penis department.

2. Cambodia

50 % of the Cambodian population is under the age of 15. No wonder the average Penis size of Cambodian Men is just 3.95 inches. I’m surprised that Neverland ranch wasn’t built there. #RIP the King of Penis

1. South Korea

You may have heard their fantastic K-pop, and you may be impressed with their Economical, financial and Military Growth, but I guarantee that you will never see South Korea the Same way ever again, as they hold the record for the nation with the smallest penis, with an average size of 3.8 inches of pure imagination, and you know North Korea can’t be much better, maybe that’s why they’re so secretive.

Source: http://modernwhiz.com/travel/10-countries-smallest-penis-size/ color

yeah. I love em like that...
they are good looking and also living far away from the stone age unlike some Africans. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos) / Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.