Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (41245 Views)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
LOL!!...Just look at the comments on this thread...
Nigerians are some of the most self
-loathing muthafuckas I've ever seen

Do you think Nigeria is not a sh1thole?
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Exciton:
Like someone once said, many Africans (Nigerians especially) don't really understand how the world works. Everyone keeps blaming "African leaders" like they're intellectually and morally different from us. I'll state the following key facts:

1. Power, respect, political clout, and wealth are not conferred like titles, they're earned.

2. Political influence, technological advantage and wealth are created by GAINING AND USING KNOWLEDGE - political philosophy, science, economics etc. By extension, power and respect has roots in GAINING KNOWLEDGE.

3. Claiming "equality" solely because you're also humans like them, or because of some universal declaration of human rights is simply not enough. We need to be at their level intellectually, to be able to do what they can do. Until then, no one will ever be really convinced that you're an equal!

So, it's apparent that the most important thing we can do to get outta this embarassing mess, if we care for the future of our kids, is to GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF HOW THINGS WORK!

You might claim it's the "African leaders'" job to provide quality education - true to an extent; however, the ultimate responsibility lies on each and everyone to educate oneself, especially in this situation we find ourselves in. The government has done a shoddy job but at least, you can read, write and use the internet. Take free online courses in whatever interests you - they're always introductory, never stop there. Download the required books and read them in a thorough and disciplined fashion. Even if you allocate just 2 hours of your free time per week, you'll eventually finish the book. Cut down on TV + wasted weekends of religious activities and owambe parties. Read 1 random article on philosophy/history/science per week. Free sites with a wealth of interesting articles: Quartz, Aero magazine, Futurism, Science, Wired, Mashable etc. LEARN!

When a good number of us put in the necessary hard work to improve ourselves intellectually and pass it on to our offspring, we'll naturally have a better pool of people to choose leaders from. American intellectual founding fathers didn't just pop out of nowhere. It takes time for a society to produce true intellectuals!!
hard work
Good numbers
Africans heck humans
Na
Never going to happen
Luckily we only need dedicated 1 % or less
Just 1 dedicated person is all we need
Who will cell the cat I wonder
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by jsb(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
I am sorry that these AU leaders are the ones that made Africa a HELLHOLE and Trump is only being diplomatic here by using SHITHOLE..That is why I like this Trump..say it as it is..if they are not happy let them lead well..
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

This has nothing to do with emotion. I am only expressing my opinion on the topic. I think I am right and you are wrong.

I don't blame African Union. If Mandela had called America a shi-thole for their racism etc. American president would have also hit back even more than AU did.

American law is clear. You can control who and who comes into the country but you cannot do it based on race, religion, geographical origin etc. Trump says he does not want people from Africa. He says he only wants people from countries like Norway. This is against American law. That is why Trump is wrong and so are you.

Who told you Africans and Haitians have special pass? Migrating to the US is difficult either you are African or not.

Nigerian/African immigrants to America have the highest level of education than every other group of immigrants including native born Americans, Asians, Europeans etc. So Africans in America are there on merit - so why is Trump complaining? Perhaps his problem is their skin color.

Thousands of Africans visit America every year and return with no problem. Who do you think gets visa to go to America? You think its poor Africans with nothing to come back to? Why don't you go to the US embassy and collect visa to see how easy it is. tongue

Real leaders don't go by feelings they go by facts. That's the problem with Trump. Everything about him is emotional. His feelings told him Obama was born in Kenya - YET he has no evidence. His feelings are now telling him Hiatians are bring HIV to America - YET he has no evidence. That's his problem - all feelings no brain.

No one is trying to stop him from doing his job. But he claims he is the law and order president, so he MUST follow American law. He is not a king - that is not the American way.

Part of democracy is criticizing the government. If Trump is going against the law, it is the duty of ALL Americans to criticize him. This has NOTHING to do with politics.
nobody is criticizing him.it is shithole that is triggering them.
Africa is a shithole and he wanted to know why they're taking ppl from there
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
kjhova:

Unless yours is a case of comprehension deficiency, I don't see how you could concur with president Trump.

He didn't refer to African leaders as shitheads, if that is what you interpreted his foul language as. He referred to YOU and I and everyone else as "people from shitholes"! He isn't differentiating you from Buhari or from Mugabe or from the Fulani headsmen, no, he considered all of you as human waste.

I do not think that you have reflected well on the import of you and your people being referred to as shit or waste by the most powerful politician in the world who is the CIC of the most powerful armed forces in the world. From evidence from WW2 Nazism, it may just be the precursor to an executive order some years down the line instructing the mass extermination of you and I.

This is what this scary topic is all about my dear, so please, get your brains out of the washer and hang it to dry up a bit.
kettle calling pot black
He said Africa not Africans
Read
Comprehend
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by chineduemmao: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

This has nothing to do with emotion. I am only expressing my opinion on the topic. I think I am right and you are wrong.
you are being emotional u disdain Trump and its affecting ur cognition.

I don't blame African Union. If Mandela had called America a shi-thole for their racism etc. American president would have also hit back even more than AU did.
am sure the blacks must have called the whites one name or the other during that period but forget u are not so sure what could have happened if Madiba had called america "shithole" because he didnt.

American law is clear. You can control who and who comes into the country but you cannot do it based on race, religion, geographical origin etc. Trump says he does not want people from Africa. He says he only wants people from countries like Norway. This is against American law. That is why Trump is wrong and so are you.
If ur religion, country or race is specially associated with some kind of unwanted behaviour, sorry but u deserve special watch more than the others. president Trump is only being carefull.

Who told you Africans and Haitians have special pass? Migrating to the US is difficult either you are African or not.
so what were they really discussing about that led to calling of names?

Nigerian/African immigrants to America have the highest level of education than every other group of immigrants including native born Americans, Asians, Europeans etc. So Africans in America are there on merit - so why is Trump complaining? Perhaps his problem is their skin color.
and u got it all wrong. U talked of immigrants and not potential immigrants, everyone in nigeria is a potential american migrant your stats only showed the ones that already migrated and doesnt include the ones that were rejected. BTW where did u get this ur stat from? lol u're funny

Thousands of Africans visit America every year and return with no problem. Who do you think gets visa to go to America? You think its poor Africans with nothing to come back to? Why don't you go to the US embassy and collect visa to see how easy it is. tongue
once upon a time an entire team of football players went for a tournament on the day they were suppose to return they all disappeared. Mr, everyone is desperate to leave the shithole and most of them don't wish to come back #fact

Real leaders don't go by feelings they go by facts. That's the problem with Trump. Everything about him is emotional. His feelings told him Obama was born in Kenya - YET he has no evidence. His feelings are now telling him Hiatians are bring HIV to America - YET he has no evidence. That's his problem - all feelings no brain.[quote]Mr, Haiti has the highest record of HIV in the caribean. #fact

[quote]No one is trying to stop him from doing his job. But he claims he is the law and order president, so he MUST follow American law. He is not a king - that is not the American way.
he is working marvellously but i d advice u guys to quit ur witch hunt and stop distracting him unnecesarily, u think americans hate him but he will still win again #maga

Part of democracy is criticizing the government. If Trump is going against the law, it is the duty of ALL Americans to criticize him. This has NOTHING to do with politics.
this one don pass abeg u guys are simply playing politics.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by HyperNova: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
So many brainwashed people in this thread. sad
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mmmy:

I completely understand your sentiment and LORD knows that at this point, we can't depend on anyone but ourselves to fix anything for us. However, i would feel the same way even if it was the Ghanian president that Nigeria a shithole. A native can use such derogatory term, an outsider should not.

They are allowed and even invited to criticise our abysmal structures (governmental, societal etc) but to use the term shithole is too far.
Do you get what i mean?
Oya go and beat him
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

This is what I have been trying to tell them - many of them don't get it. They think somehow, Trump is not also referring to them and their loved ones. See my reply to one of these Trump fluffers below:

I am not debating the peculiar challenges facing Africa and Africans - it is clear for all to see. What I question is the tagging of Africa as a shithole continent. What Trump is saying is that if you are from Africa you are INTRINSICALLY shi-t. INTRINSICALLY! Think about that for a second. Do you consider yourself shi-t? Do you consider your father, mother, siblings, children shi-ts? Trump did not say Africa has some serious challenges that makes their life difficult. He is saying the entire continent and all the people in it are WORTHLESS and hence he does not want them to come near America. This is not only racist but abjectly false statement. And if you are still seeing the word AFRICANS as an abstract concept - remember that YOU are an African. So let me ask you this - do you think it is okay for people to start calling you shi-t from now on? When you see your father call him sh-it. When you see your mother call her shi-t. When you see your children call them shit-s because according to your white master Trump they are shi-ts.
are you not shit. Ordinary water you can't get to flow, why won't continent be labeled shithole. And you're the one drawing conclusions. If Trump wants to call you shit he will. He called Mexicans rapists and Muslim terrorists so calling Africans shit not difficult. But he didn't. Stop extrapolating what doesn't exist.I dunno why I'm even bothering it's not as if your rant will get any apology

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by OyinO: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
It is not his fault, useless ,wicked, and greedy african leaders both past and present gave trump the impetus to be insulting the african states.

I wish he can insult that fat boy in north korea like that, but he will not because he is also afraid of that little boy bt lacks respect for africans because he knws africans are no threat to him

100% on point.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Ilekokonit: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pavore9:
The sad truth is that the ones who are really enjoying Africa are non-Africans!

Plus the corrupt politicians and their cronies
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Iphone5: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
nwoke37:

Haiti is a poo hole too. Search up Haiti online. Haiti has a very corrupt government on top of their high rate of poverty. Haiti is worse than Nigeria in fact

Then Mr Trump owes no one any apology as far as i am concerned
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

A shithole should ONLY produce shit. So if Africa is a shit hole then how do you explain the good people and good things that have come out of Africa? How do you explain Nelson Mandela? Wole Soyinka? Wangari Mathai? Nkrumah? Chinua Achebe? Nadine Gordimer? Nurudin Farrah? Tsitsi Dangarembga? Gani Fawehimi? just to name a few. What about the Nigerian doctors (RIP Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh - she died fighting Ebola to protect her fellow Nigerians) who gallantly defeated Ebola saving millions of lives including yours? just to name a few.
stop saying what you don't know. Sometimes food doesn't digest and comes out whole overtimes blood and sometimes just bile

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
UncleJudax:

He doesnt deal with facts...He Just Said it...Just because he can.
but you said he can't
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Toks2008:

I don't know about other countries but the country I come from is a bit shit hole.

1 A country where masters degree holders are applying for truck drivers at Dangote factories and driving huber is shit hole.

2.A country where the president goes abroad for treatment because of poor healthcare in his country is shithole.

3.A country where security operatives established to protect lives is the very one killing innocent citizens is shithole.

4.A country where the hospitals kill more patients than the ailment they suffer is a big big shithole.

5.A country where men in their prime can not start a family due to lack of jobs is a shithole.

6.A country where retired people die of starvation due to non payment of pensions and a country where salaries are not paid for months is one hell of a shithole.

7.A country where her citizens are risking their lives travelling through deserts to seek better life in developed countries is a super shithole.

8.A country where you pay high electricity bills yet lack the supply is a crazy hell of big shithole.

9.A country where Fulani herdsmen and boo haram kil innocent people with reckless abandon is worse than a shit hole.

10. A country where people use occultism to lace their talents in order to be a successful artiste,sportsman, politician is undoubtedly a deep shithole..

11.A country where.......

in fact Nigeria is a gravehole. I pray GOD delivers her.
u will live long
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
AnodaIT:
Empty words, if una get mind, cut all links with US, sack all US multinationals working in your countries, ban US products and don't sell oil to them
them no get liver reach that level.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
I miss Ghadaffi & Mugabe, they would have tpngue lash Trump for this racist rant
who rant epp
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Trendishine: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

[s]
This is what I have been trying to tell them - many of them don't get it. They think somehow, Trump is not also referring to them and their loved ones. See my reply to one of these Trump fluffers below:

I am not debating the peculiar challenges facing Africa and Africans - it is clear for all to see. What I question is the tagging of Africa as a shithole continent. What Trump is saying is that if you are from Africa you are INTRINSICALLY shi-t. INTRINSICALLY! Think about that for a second. Do you consider yourself shi-t? Do you consider your father, mother, siblings, children shi-ts? Trump did not say Africa has some serious challenges that makes their life difficult. He is saying the entire continent and all the people in it are WORTHLESS and hence he does not want them to come near America. This is not only racist but abjectly false statement. And if you are still seeing the word AFRICANS as an abstract concept - remember that YOU are an African. So let me ask you this - do you think it is okay for people to start calling you shi-t from now on? When you see your father call him sh-it. When you see your mother call her shi-t. When you see your children call them shit-s because according to your white master Trump they are shits.[/s]
u are just ill-trained, a paranoia n full of shit,..in u is d real real shithole,hope u can see in u clearly what d man was referring to..I didnt even insult you, but was only stating from an angle of take..ur racist grievances, or ish with Donald trump is totally ur problem, am neither a fan of d white head, but d fact u can't have a normal conversation without cutting insinuations to disquise ur myopic stewpidity with bile , is a full replica of an individual personified as a shiithole...did he mention afghanistan also being havens for terrorist? Are dey blacks 2 , n u their slave masters?....pls I wldnt have dat time engaging with u in a back n fourth...think whatever u want to , but weteva u say is unto n unto u wat u think of urself n buy out of d bullshit. Wat u should be struggling about, is d demonic individuals, in d name of your own black brodas in aso villas n assemblies. who have become more demonic Dan ur perceived slave masters..nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Why are some Nigerians supporting Trump so strongly? How can you support a man who does NOT see you as a human being? Let me tell you something that might shock you:- If Trump was offered a good deal for himself that includes wiping out Nigeria with a nuclear bomb as a condition , guess what - Trump will bomb Nigeria out of the earth without hesitation. If you support this man, what does that say about you?
because u don shop today. U loss ur sence.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
planetx:
Not every country in Africa is a shithole some are actually doing well. But Nigeria is definitely a shithole.
which country in Africa is doing well? I hope you are not referring to south Africa. If so they are doing well because of the white people there
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

That is not his message. His message is: If you are from Africa we don't want you in America. YET Africans in America have the higher educational achievement that native born Americans. Go to America (I have and you should too if you have the opportunity) and see African doctors, engineers, scientists etc. making huge contributions in that country. You can see his insult as a challenge but that does not mean you should agree with him. If we Africans cannot even separate our friends from our foes - then how can we even improve our conditions? Trump is not a friend of Africa - because he is a racist and its well documented. It seems some of you are supporting him out of frustration about your living conditions. You are allowing the challenges you face everyday to blind you from seeing his hatred for you as a human being. You can disagree with Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo or any other politician but that does not mean you have to agree with Trump to spite them. This is not a psychologically healthy way to live your life.
those Africans doing well in the US left because Africa is A SHIT HOLE. Thank u

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
AU or what do they call themselves. If Africa is not a shithole then what is it? Latrine hole Mumu AU
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by introvertme: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
GloryIsaac:

You make it look so easy from the way you typed it, people are dying of frustration!, everyone is now familiar with hearing bad news daily especially when it relates to death. How do you deal with the fact that your President had to leave the country for medical treatment?!, isn't this the Giant of Africa?. The fact that you've left the country to a place like U.S automatically ranks you very high compared to most Nigerians (Not the politicians etc) because you've experienced what it means to live! not exist. I know that you don't just pick money on the floor in U.S, you have to work for it, that system is the definition of time is money. Is time really money here? when people are owed like there's no tomorrow and they can do almost nothing about it because they don't have "connection", the basic amenities are nowhere to be found, the so-called leaders would rather build statues for crazy amounts than pay their workers, some are out rightly tribalistic, others use the supposed armed forces as attack dogs on anyone who stands in their way.

I could go on and on but i believe you've already understood what I'm saying. That you're privileged to be above some of these basic challenges doesn't mean that it does not exist, don't turn it into some racism campaign bullsh!t.

Even if he suddenly becomes the best friend of Africa on the media, will it change the living conditions of most Africans? or do you expect a whole continent to migrate to America?

You even called going to U.S an opportunity, what does that tell you?

God bless you for this
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by yhemster(m): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2018
I guess the AU's printer was out of paper or was it the ink? when Madam Clinton and Bro. President Obama was destroying Libya just cos some people some where doesn't want African economic independence. Shame on the AU.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Daluvy29(m): 4:25am On Jan 14, 2018
I am so surprise how many nairalander has supported a racist statement coming from a leader Mr Donald Trump. And most of us accepted his *shit hole* comment without infuriation.
I wish most of us could travel outside Nigeria to other continent to see that it is not only Africans are struggling to survive, poor and underdeveloped.
We all should reject such word from him. That one like his Father should not translate you should take anything that comes from his mouth.
Trump should talk like a leader or else he should resign.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by dudebuck: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
why cos you're the one with nothing to say. Freedom of speech
You are afraid of the reality that your country, the zoo is a shithole.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by dudebuck: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2018
Daluvy29:
I am so surprise how many nairalander has supported a racist statement coming from a leader Mr Donald Trump. And most of us accepted his *shit hole* comment without infuriation.
I wish most of us could travel outside Nigeria to other continent to see that it is not only Africans are struggling to survive, poor and underdeveloped.
We all should reject such word from him. That one like his Father should not translate you should take anything that comes from his mouth.
Trump should talk like a leader or else he should resign.
first of all, this is fake news, but even if it were true, is nigeria aka the zoo not a shithole?
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by kjhova(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Buzz off, l am entitled to my opinion, get your brain out of your body and buzz off, l stand with trump, Africa is a useless continent not fit for humans to live, instead of you to hold your useless politicians who have raped the useless continent which invariably forced millions to migrate to the US and other European countries, you are talking trash, now buzz off and go end your miserable life, nonsense grin

Beyond redemption, I see.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by kjhova(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
kettle calling pot black
He said Africa not Africans
Read
Comprehend

Oh you agree at least that he referred to Africa in derogatory terms? Speaking concerning the need to prevent Africans from entering into the United States, isn't it?

And you could still pull a kettle & pot analogy from this situation? Indeed comprehension is beyond some of you guys. Either that or you truly loathe your black skin!
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by tunapa2009(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

Really?

Adesewa mi, Yes, Trump was very right. Shithole means an unpleasant place. Tell me, what is so interesting about us? When we lost over 75 persons in Benue some days ago and our government has done nothing? Is it a Shithole? Unemployment rate is increasing every year and no policy to address that? Is it a Shithole? Our parents have not been paid their full salaries for the past few months, and the government is still proud to compare themselves with others? Is that a Shithole? Let us face reality. We need to talk now and voice out. This is never the Nigeria of the founding fathers. This is not the Nigeria I want my children to be born.. This is not it..
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by AngelicBeing: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
kjhova:

Beyond redemption, I see.
angry

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
kjhova:

Oh you agree at least that he referred to Africa in derogatory terms? Speaking concerning the need to prevent Africans from entering into the United States, isn't it?
Of course it's derogatory
But it's also true
Why we whining when we can change it but refuse to
We set ourselves up for cheap shots
We should accept it or change it
BeachIng and moaning won't do diddly
We will not be apologised to just cos
Respect is earned not demanded

And you could still pull a kettle & pot analogy from this situation? Indeed comprehension is beyond some of you guys. Either that or you truly loathe your black skin!
clearly you're a bigger blacker pot than the kettle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.