Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (88564 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by ariklawani(f): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
See her flat chest
Nothing is flat abt her breast.say something else.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
ahhh e b like say na msc u dey do.we wey u dey beg get only bsc oooo
i am only building a career path ok? i need it to kickstart my career.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Ezekiel1999(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
ruggedised:
that slippers breast
woe unto this generation of viper, repent form evil or else u will not escape the judgement of the coming king
Nigeria girls are foolish angry sad

olosho gold digger undecided
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Aleora(f): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
motiond16:
Brest cancer loading wit speed
savage
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by dimato: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dat bloody breast my eye don see my ear
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Ezekiel1999(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
woe unto this generation of viper, repent or else u will face the wrath of the coming king
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by oluwasegun007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
u had better not try it kiss Daniel, or else ur career would fall than her fallen breast.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by AiiVee(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
my dear lady,

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Kotodoctor: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Random crazy thought pop up in all of our heads. All of us. But maturity dictate we censor them
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Kotodoctor: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Some of us are free with vile words. Almost too free. No problem. But note that this behaviors may not relent in fronts of your lovely kids.

So allow yourself growth by choosing words wisely.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
kai, this gal wicked oh she won boy kiss to suck poison that will stop him from flying higher, but one love FLYBOY INC
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Penalty82:
My eyes will not behold evil.

Mine will if it involves boob sucking
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by tytunji29(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:
And one guy will be somewhere planning to pay bride price for this Hoe? Aye mi oni bajé

Sighs...70% of the 21st century Nigerian ladies are good only for sex and blood money. No wonder yahoo boys keep getting richer. Awon omo òfò

But truth be told oh... This her boobs are standing firm than some people's destiny.

Chai... See something! Ah, Temi bami
Guy u funny die
Emac34:
the ain't loyal. the rate at which their stupidity keep rising is surprising
pls stop generalizing, it annoys me
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by no1madman(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
okkkk

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Elnino4ladies: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
ariklawani:
Nothing is flat abt her breast.say something else.

See your fresh laps grin grin
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Alexrayz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian lady with the username @valerie_omari on twitter has taken to the platform to beg the "Yeba" crooner "kiss daniel" to just please suck her breast and she doesn't need the singer to date her.

She Tweeted:

Forgettt, I want Kiss Daniel to suck my breast � I don’t need to date him, just mad gives �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/i-just-want-you-to-suck-my-breast.html

And yet there is a dude killing him self for you Smh and girls their double standard
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by krushdripper(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
I wonder how her parents will feel after reading the shameful acts of their daughter.

people do stupid things without considering that they are hurting their loved ones.
I have to say loved ones also hurt these people so don't be bewildered when people do stupid things without...
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by ariklawani(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

See your fresh laps grin grin
Yeye dey smell.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by steryj(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Someone cannot express herself in peace again? grin
this one don pass express in peace o, rather in pieces.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Emac34: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
gloria34:
pls stop generalizing, it annoys me
my apologies Gloria coolcool
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by crismark(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Marvis4real:
i dont blame you, I blame MTN for dashing u free 10 mb
dnt take it personal na...i jst wanna suck something
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by vicben27(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Some girls are soo shameless!
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by stchinedu: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Where is the breast?

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by uchennony: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
chai. the chest sef no be chest. i dey find the chest, i no dey see am. wetin she want make cossy talk nah.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by godofuck231: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian lady with the username @valerie_omari on twitter has taken to the platform to beg the "Yeba" crooner "kiss daniel" to just please suck her breast and she doesn't need the singer to date her.

She Tweeted:

Forgettt, I want Kiss Daniel to suck my breast � I don’t need to date him, just mad gives �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/i-just-want-you-to-suck-my-breast.html

From promoting sexual abuse to sexual advances, what these bit*hes want from a nigga?

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by marvin902(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Marvis4real:
"I don't have money" is an excuse for quitters.

that's plain stupidity...
your just like a farmer going to farm without he's tool's expecting to find some when he gets there...
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
crismark:

dnt take it personal na...i jst wanna suck something
you don't have a mama?
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by wink2015(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
I suspect that Kiss Daniel pay this girl to DIRTY-TALK so that he can resurrect his dying musical career.

The more this girl DIRTY-TALK on behalf of Kiss Daniel, the more attention he gets in the media.

SEX WORDS SELLS LIKE FIRE. IT IS LIKE A BOMB!

That is why kiss Daniel is exploiting this opportunity.

The girl is also advertising herself to the public who knows she could be a CELEB in no time.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by crismark(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Marvis4real:
you don't have a mama?
nah...dnt u av breast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.