Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (88609 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Elnino4ladies: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
ariklawani:
Yeye dey smell.

Where d YeYe?
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emac34:
my apologies Gloria coolcool
thank u. sorry if I sounded rude
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Johnnybravo95(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian lady with the username @valerie_omari on twitter has taken to the platform to beg the "Yeba" crooner "kiss daniel" to just please suck her breast and she doesn't need the singer to date her.

She Tweeted:

Forgettt, I want Kiss Daniel to suck my breast � I don’t need to date him, just mad gives �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/i-just-want-you-to-suck-my-breast.html

the
Stupid girl just because say na celebrity, if the guy neva blow u no go give am breast suck oh
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by royalamour(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Someone cannot express herself in peace again? grin

Then who will swallow this nonsense and marry her? Losing that she will jump at opening her legs to Kiss Daniel at any point in time?
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by SUNDICOS(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nonsense breast
for that matter.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by ShoBabba(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Oloshooooo

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
marvin902:

that's plain stupidity...
your just like a farmer going to farm without he's tool's expecting to find some when he gets there...
wait till you get millions before you start your career or life. If I had waited I wouldnt have reached final stage of external defence now. And hey u! mind your language, your write like your are punching the thin air.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
crismark:

nah...dnt u av breast
from your avatar you are a small boy so, I have no words for u further.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by marvin902(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Marvis4real:
wait till you get millions before you start your career or life. If I had waited I wouldnt have reached final stage of external defence now. And hey u! mind your language, your write like your are punching the thin air.

whether I pursue my MSC or not..
It can't and will never affect me..
if I eventually pursue it would be just for formality sake..
I might sound harsh buh be honest with your self..
your no different from a blind man
even if your reaping the benefits now..
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
marvin902:

whether I pursue my MSC or not..
It can't and will never affect me..
if I eventually pursue it would be just for formality sake..
I might sound harsh buh be honest with your self..
your no different from a blind man
even if your reaping the benefits now..
senseless talk. Thank you for quoting "even if i am reaping the benefits now" and contradicting yourself.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by TonyBankz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
The question is,Where is the breast?

1 Like

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by crismark(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Marvis4real:
from your avatar you are a small boy so, I have no words for u further.
aunty forget plenty talk..bring ur breast here lemme help u.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Omari, an Igede girl, shame on you. You are a disgrace to your people.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Ahmadu74(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hmmm End of time, what a show of shame.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by marvin902(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Marvis4real:
senseless talk. Thank you for quoting "even if i am reaping the benefits now" and contradicting yourself.

yada yada yada...
just stop complaining as if someone put you in your predicament
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
I expect to see a pretty lady but reverse is the case..
Naija lady wit mosquito brain
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Laple0541(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
I wonder how her parents will feel after reading the shameful acts of their daughter.

people do stupid things without considering that they are hurting their loved ones.

You de sound holyholy and your moniker na fùck..
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by suremanpatriot: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2018
... coolso wetin dey ur chest open lets find out. Bush publicity
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Eghoza(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2018
apostle will hear of this
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Cyoung4real(m): 2:10am On Jan 14, 2018
G.D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gold digger

Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Coolguy89(m): 3:35am On Jan 14, 2018
This one na someone daughter chai.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2018
I
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2018
marvin902:

yada yada yada...
just stop complaining as if someone put you in your predicament
mkpii! you are the one talking out of frustraation and carried another person's matter like a heap of sand. Woman hater! FYI i will soon finish and there is nothing you are going to do abt it. You are less of a man, if not you wouldnt spend all ths time trying to prove nothing by telling a woman she shouldnt have started her career path simply because she doesnt have ali the money in the world.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by marvin902(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Marvis4real:
mkpii! you are the one talking out of frustraation and carried another person's matter like a heap of sand. Woman hater! FYI i will soon finish and there is nothing you are going to do abt it. You are less of a man, if not you wouldnt spend all ths time trying to prove nothing by telling a woman she shouldnt have started her career path simply because she doesnt have ali the money in the world.

am talking out of frustration.. OK
woman hater,like seriously I have a kid sis and treat her like an egg
you will soon finish there's nothing I can do to stop you..OK
am less of a man..OK
just more yada yada yada yada yada..
and you think I give a crap..
FYI am not against you going for your MSC..
I actually do encourage it and hope you come out successful.
just pointing out how your no different from a blind man going on a journey without a means of direction
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by AceDomino(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2018
She hasn't heard about the story of the breasts finishers
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by ZionJay(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Landuphil:

but i dey see "ZionJay" as your moniker nah cheesy grin

Na just packaging bro
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Yommy247(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
wink2015:

I suspect that Kiss Daniel pay this girl to DIRTY-TALK so that he can resurrect his dying musical career.

The more this girl DIRTY-TALK on behalf of Kiss Daniel, the more attention he gets in the media.

SEX WORDS SELLS LIKE FIRE. IT IS LIKE A BOMB!

That is why kiss Daniel is exploiting this opportunity.

The girl is also advertising herself to the public who knows she could be a CELEB in no time.
RIP to your brain
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Yommy247(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Marvis4real:
Sis, just do your thing and keep our head up. May God provide for you and see you through.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
marvin902:

am talking out of frustration.. OK
woman hater,like seriously I have a kid sis and treat her like an egg
you will soon finish there's nothing I can do to stop you..OK
am less of a man..OK
just more yada yada yada yada yada..
and you think I give a crap..
FYI am not against you going for your MSC..
I actually do encourage it and hope you come out successful.
just pointing out how your no different from a blind man going on a journey without a means of direction
even a blind man can see clearly more than u. keep contradicting yourself Oke mkpii! You kwa yada yada.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by Marvis4real(f): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Yommy247:
Sis, just do your thing and keep our head up. May God provide for you and see you through.
Amen, thank u very much.
Re: "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter by marvin902(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Marvis4real:
even a blind man can see clearly more than u. keep contradicting yourself Oke mkpii! You kwa yada yada.

yawnnnnnn..
more yada yada yada..
just stop complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.