Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (53408 Views)

*herdsmen Beg As Ghana Police Boss Gives Personnel ‘shoot, Kill On Sight’ Order* / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen. / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by CioAngels(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

I do not support violence in anyway.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

You take the fight to them.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Buhari you are a weak leader and a very big disappointment at that.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

I blame the people of Benue,Taraba and Adamawa for this.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

Pa Buhari is a man, he only support his tribes to kill non fulani because he want to conquer and islamize Nigeria which was his reasons tried four times to be president which Tinubu and others in the north gave to him on a plata of gold. Nigeria is not is not a moslem country, if he likes he should continue to visit Arab countries or invite them here, he will fail.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by FTBOY: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
imhotep:

why na grin grin

because booohari is a gworo-chewing fooolani herdsmen sympathizer and a terrorist.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Ladipodeal: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Exactly.

This is the kind of "ORDER" our Weak President should have given to the Military and Police a long time ago.

I do not support violence in anyway.

No one. I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence and I advice the people of Benue or elsewhere to not just sit and wait for the next Fulani attack.

You take the fight to them.

Why are the Fulani's not trying this rubbish in the core Niger Delta? Just look at the pictures of dead babies and women I keep seeing from Benue and Taraba.

Buhari you are a weak leader and a very big disappointment at that.

Freaking Moro.n

Modified: Nobody hacked my acct. The pictures of dead children and women eventually got to me. You do not go around killing innocent people for nothing.

I blame the people of Benue,Taraba and Adamawa for this.

If Nigeria wan divide make it divide sef wetin?which kind rubbish be this?why Fulani Herdsmen go dey slaughter people like this?I just dey pissed off.

So the president of Nigeria should order a shoot at sight at an ethnic group cos of criminals among them. No Nigeria president can give such order even if the president is FFK or Fayose.
Re: Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen by Desyner: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Can this happen in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.