Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Check Out The $920 Louis Vuitton Shirt Davido Wore To Sound City Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The $920 Louis Vuitton Shirt Davido Wore To Sound City Awards (2040 Views)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The $920 Louis Vuitton Shirt Davido Wore To Sound City Awards by Fashionlover: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
The singer who won 3 awards last night was seen wearing this red Louis Vuitton shirt.

It is called the the Hawaiian Shirt and it retails for $920 which is about N336,720.

http://www.fashiontigress.com/2018/01/stylish-bobo-alert-davido-wears-n337000.html

Re: Check Out The $920 Louis Vuitton Shirt Davido Wore To Sound City Awards by RentedReality(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice shirt

I wanted to add that could pay tuition fees for 10 State University undergrads

Then I remembered he already might have, as his Daddy owns a University

So I keep shut, remembering vanity is fleeting and beholden only by those in it's grasp

I'm not in it's grasp

Enjoy your short and awards OBO wink
Re: Check Out The $920 Louis Vuitton Shirt Davido Wore To Sound City Awards by Xionez(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
OP, so you want a job as a hypeman or something...

Re: Check Out The $920 Louis Vuitton Shirt Davido Wore To Sound City Awards by Threebear(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Davido's fashion game is whack sha, even when he wears expensive stuffs, he finds ways to make them appear cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Heir Ayo Balogun Jnr Finally Comes Of Age / Check Out The List Of Strange Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina / South Africans Come Out For Wizkids Popup Shop In SA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.