Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Please, I Need Your Help. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, I Need Your Help. (5479 Views)

UPDATED: Please Nairalanders, I humbly solicit for your help ! / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Acidosis:

oh okay..

You can talk to your creditors, beg for an extension. Getting a job should be priority at this stage.
Thanks, I have been in search of job for a while now.. I will be glad if you can help me with one Sir.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
God, please don't make me suffer. I believe that I don't deserve this.. If disappointment is truly a blessing in disguise, please make this over a blessing... More than a year without job is what nobody prays for. It will be well.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2018
From my childhood till date, I have been very unlucky and unfortunate.. Bring almost a full introvert made it worse.. Something is definitely wrong some, God will see me through... I can't remember really offending anybody, if there is any, that person should please forgive me.I am human and never claim to be perfect.. God knows best
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2018
When 80% of yourl childhood and school Mates are married and living Ok with their kids.. But you are one of the few unfortunate ones among them still struggling to take care of yourself you start asking whst went wrong..It is a funny world..
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE:
Thank you Mr Uche.

So, I woke up this morning to see a mail(pm) from a man I will address simply as Mr. Uche. He asked me for my account number and sent me the sum of #50, 000.

Dear Mr. Uche, I don't know you from Adam but you choose to send me the sum of #50, 000.I might not have the means to pay you back, but I know and believe God Almighty in his infinite mercy will replenish and reward you abundantly. I really appreciate you Sir and I pray God grant you all your heart desires. Amen!
Thank you for the motivation and words of hope. You have really opened my eyes to hope and courage..

Like I said in my previous post, this life is funny.. God knows best.

4 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2018
To God be the glory, I finally paid my debt to my neigbours. All thanks to Mr. Uche. May God reward you abundantly..
May God not let us see any reason to borrow money we can not pay.. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't know if there is any feeling better than freedom. May God give us all freedom. Happy day.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hopeak:
UPDATE:
Thank you Mr Uche.

So, I woke up this morning to see a mail(pm) from a man I will address simply as Mr. Uche. He asked me for my account number and sent me the sum of #50, 000.

Dear Mr. Uche, I don't know you from Adam but you choose to send me the sum of #50, 000.I might not have the means to pay you back, but I know and believe God Almighty in his infinite mercy will replenish and reward you abundantly. I really appreciate you Sir and I pray God grant you all your heart desires. Amen!
Thank you for the motivation and words of hope. You have really opened my eyes to hope and courage..

Like I said in my previous post, this life is funny.. God knows best.
UPDATE
Good day everyone, It is more than a year that I created this thread and lot of things has happened..

Mr Uche later sent me some money to start up something(May God bless him where he is)..Afrer some ups and down (family issue and school clearance) , So I decided it is best I learn a skill from the money which will benefit me forever.. I decided to manage myself and despite all the challenges,i learnt Fashion Designing.
At the moment, I can make clothes for both male and female to God be the glory.

I am appealing to anybody to help me with a sewing machine or any meabs I can get the equipment to set up my own business and finally be independent. so that I can start up my own business .

If you have job for me, please let me know too.. I won't disappoint you. A trial will convince you. I make both male and female wears.

You can also invite me if you have a sewing machine, I will sew it there for you. I am based in Lagos.
Nb. I can make one clothe for free just for you to know what I can do because I know it will be very hard to trust a stranger with a job like me

Please help me rise and be financially independent. I want to work and be independent so that I can cater for my needs and settle down and help those in need too in thefuture. God's willing

Cc: MOKWUNYE

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Since a couldn't get a job as a graduate of Chemical Science. I decided to learn vocational skill so that I can create job for myself and be financially independent.

I am based in Lagos and will to prove myself by making a male or female clothes in your presence to prove myself..

Please help me achieve my new dream.. Crime is not and will never be my portion.

Will be glad to have sewing equipments to start up my own fashion designing shop..
I can cut,
I can sew
I can draft patternsi can create designs from fabrics...
I believe in hard work.. I really want to work..
I need empowerment I beg you all.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hopeak:
Since a couldn't get a job as a graduate of Chemical Science. I decided to learn vocational skill so that I can create job for myself and be financially independent.

I am based in Lagos and will to prove myself by making a male or female clothes in your presence to prove myself..

Please help me achieve my new dream.. Crime is not and will never be my portion.

Will be glad to have sewing equipments to start up my own fashion designing shop..
I can cut,
I can sew
I can draft patternsi can create designs from fabrics...
I believe in hard work.. I really want to work..
I need empowerment I beg you all.
Since 2018? Do you know some people started business with just 10k? A good Samaritan sent you 50k and u acquired a skill and you still here asking for sewing machine?

You need to hustle and sweat for the money you need. You'll appreciate it more.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Since 2018? Do you know some people started business with just 10k? A good Samaritan sent you 50k and u acquired a skill and you still here asking for sewing machine?

Good evening, He actually gave me more than that and I really appreciated him for that.. But part of it went for the main reason I opened this thread (Thank God and him that I am alive today) and some other neccesary stuffs.
I set up a business that wasn't moving in the right direction because I though of acquiring a skill because it pays me more due to some family stuff. Then I decided to spend the rest to acquire skills .To God be the glory.

I am poor at expressing myself because it makes makes me feel guilty begging.. But I hope you can understand me..or ask me questions where you don't understand.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
God help me, I will not resort to crime.I will keep on struggling. I know this stage of my life will be a bit harder because I am about to break barrier from my years of challenges... God willing, it won't be as hard as I thought.....
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
One of the reasons I know I will succeed someday is because I have never been anything but glad for people who succeed around me. Other people’s success strengthens my belief in mine someday...God knows best. .It is well
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Can anybody help me with a sewing machine? I don't mind even if it is a used one..... Please don't ignore ..God bless you as you do.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
If my Education didn't get me a job... Does it also mean I won't benefits from the skill I struggled to acquire?

Are there people who don't deserve good things in life ?What is my crime? I am not a saint but I have never wish anybody bad..

Crime is not my portion God's willing... Will resist all temptations.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
What a life. cry cry cry cry
Meaningless and empty life.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tired cry cry cry
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2020

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Bunny19: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2020
You are ur own problem.
Hopeak:
Tired cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Bunny19:
You are ur own problem.
I am part of it but not entirely my fault... You might not understand. Buy trust me, I do whatever I can Legally silly to survive.
If you are referring to the money I got earlier, I had to go learn a skill and to God be the glory.. If an opportunity come for me make use of it,i will gladly do.
But I think there is something wrong with me somewhere... But I really hope it is not true.. Frustration can make you think negatively most times.

God help me to help myself.. I am just tired of everything.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Yeah something is really wrong with u cuz u been begging since jan 2018 till jan 2020.

Wake your @$$ up bro and be useful.

Don't be too comfortable in begging.

Hopeak:

I am part of it but not entirely my fault... You might not understand. Buy trust me, I do whatever I can Legally silly to survive.
If you are referring to the money I got earlier, I had to go learn a skill and to God be the glory.. If an opportunity come for me make use of it,i will gladly do.
But I think there is something wrong with me somewhere... But I really hope it is not true.. Frustration can make you think negatively most times.

God help me to help myself.. I am just tired of everything.

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2020
9JAFULLBREED:
Yeah something is really wrong with u cuz u been begging since jan 2018 till jan 2020.

Wake your @$$ up bro and be useful.

Don't be too comfortable in begging.

No...This time around, I was begging for jobs. If you have clothes to sew or you know of anybody, please patronise me.
I am also begging to be empowered. It doesn't have to be money. If I can get a sewing Machine and surgery, even if I work from home, I will be contempted and hustle hard till I get a shop of mine.

Where something is wrong with me or not, I pray God make things easy.Yoy might not understand. I am the one feeling the pains. I have been struggling for years .
May God be with us.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Quite pathetic.send a pm
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
GraciousLoveth:
Quite pathetic.send a pm
Good evening,i am just reading this.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2020
GraciousLoveth:
Quite pathetic.send a pm
Good morning, I was not online for a while but have replied your pm.
Thanks.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Tired.. Just when you thought things will be OK, then it is back to square one.

I get lots of promises that hardly come to past.. What is really wrong with me oh God.

God please help me.. cry cry cry
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Gpopsicle(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Hopeak:

I get lots of promises that hardly come to past.. What is really wrong with me oh God.

Young man, i understand how you feel but i think you complain a lot and that will do you no good. Be appreciative for the things you've had and hope for a better tomorrow. I will advice that you double up your hustle rather than counting your losses, complaining and whining. God bless you
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by PregnantlySingu: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hopeak:

No one owes u anything here unfortunately. Simply pray to your God to send a helper
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Gpopsicle:

Young man, i understand how you feel but i think you complain a lot and that will do you no good. Be appreciative for the things you've had and hope for a better tomorrow. I will advice that you double up your hustle rather than counting your losses, complaining and whining. God bless you
Amen...just tired of everything .I think it is better i let out my frustration here than do stupid things in real like.. I am that person that don't talk much..

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2020
PregnantlySingu:
No one owes u anything here unfortunately. Simply pray to your God to send a helper
You are right.. I am really really trying.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by AllreaL: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11
I didn't get mail for the test but I believe God will bless me through you.
Custom applicant ID: NCS/C08/269132
I applied for NSCDC too
NSCDC-2019-2957359
I wrote NDLEA test too
Reference Number: NDLEA/2019-UH4MN01K
My mail: allrealive@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Hopeak: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oh God. It seems things are just designed to frustrate my life more.

Upon all I have been going through, how am I going to survive this with the lock down in Lagos due to Corona virus?
How am I going to feed?

What have I done to deserve this? Please God forgive me if I unknowingly sinned and have mercy on me.

Who will be my helper? How can I feed.. This is not the kind of life I dreamt of while growing up.

I can't wish this for even my "enemy".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, What Should She Do? / Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Happy International Women's Day 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.