Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? (7027 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Instantly download this amazing free e-book today just by clicking on this link
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/ebook/ebook_edition.php?bid=1

OR

Call 08135683431 to request for the printed copy of the book. It will be delivered to your nearest location through post office or waybill. Both the books and delivery are free of charge. You are not to pay a dime to anyone. God bless you.

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
The free Christian books of The New Life Mission provide a clear explanation of the standard of salvation by grounding it in thorough and solid Biblical foundations, and they address the basic concepts of salvation as to how one can be born again of water and the Spirit.
DOWNLOAD ALL FOR FREE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by ichuka(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Being Born of Water and Spirt meant one no longer adhere to worldly principles but to heavenly rules.
Not necessary one who has gone through physical baptism.

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
ichuka:
Being Born of Water and Spirt meant one no longer adhere to worldly principles but to heavenly rules.
Being born of water and spirit has nothing to do with our good deeds. Instead, it's all about truly realising one's sins and incapability of living up to the law of God, and then placing one's faith in the gospel of water (Jesus BAPTISM) and Spirit.
Visit www.bjnewlife.org to learn about the true and complete gospel of salvation which allows us all to be born of water and spirit by having faith in it.
Salvation/ Being bornagain is by FAITH ALONE, not by deeds. However, having the wrong faith, ie believing in the wrong thing, leads to hell.

Visit the site and on the page, move to the top and click on FREE BOOKS to place an order by following the instructions there.
OR
Click on FREE E-BOOKS to download the electronic version directly to your phone.

But if you cant download these books, then clik on BIBLE STUDIES also at the very top of the site, the sermons in the books are also recorded there. May God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by live4dgospel(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2018
estheragha:

Being born of water and spirit has nothing to do with our good deeds. Instead, it's all about truly realising one's sins and incapability of living up to the law of God, and then placing one's faith in the gospel of water (Jesus BAPTISM) and Spirit.
Visit www.bjnewlife.org to learn about the true and complete gospel of salvation which allows us all to be born of water and spirit by having faith in it.
Salvation/ Being bornagain is by FAITH ALONE, not by deeds.

Visit the site and on the page, move to the top and click on FREE BOOKS to place an order by following the instructions there.
OR
Click on FREE E-BOOKS to download the electronic version directly to your phone.

But if you cant download these books, then clik on BIBLE STUDIES also at the very top of the site, the sermons in the books are also recorded there. May God bless us all.
Anyone who believes our report will surely feel the power of the gospel of water and the Spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by ichuka(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
estheragha:

Salvation/ Being bornagain is by FAITH ALONE, not by deeds.

OR

Eeh!!
Are you reading from a text or talking out of experience
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2018
ichuka:

Eeh!!
Are you reading from a text or talking out of experience
The bible says salvation/ bornagain/ redemption is by FAITH ALONE. To save people, the apostle preached the gospel of salvation to them, they believed in it with all their heart and got saved and bornagain. In other words, they become bornagain only through their belief in the gospel preached by the apostles, nothing more.
But today we see people wrongly believing that one can be bornagain through dreams, trances, visions, bodily feelings, high emotions and through the deeds of the law. But such beliefs are far removed from the truth.
All this stems from the fact that the gospel preached by mainstream Christianity today is an incomplete and corrupted gospel which lacks the power to make all believers truly born of water and spirit. Thus all Christians MUST in these last days return to the true and complete gospel of water and spirit which will allow them to become truly bornagain of water and spirit.

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2018
ichuka:
To be born again means that the sin in one’s heart has been washed away through belief in the gospel of the water and the Spirit. It means to become RIGHTEOUS through FAITH in the BAPTISM of Jesus and His sacrifice on the CROSS. Before being born again, people are sinners, but after, they are completely without sin literally, born again as a new person. They have become a child of God by believing in the gospel of salvation, ie, the gospel of forgiveness/ atonement of sins.

Being born again means wearing the clothes of the baptism of Jesus, dying on the Cross with Jesus, and being resurrected with Him. It means that one has become righteous through the words of the baptism and the Cross of Jesus.
When one is born from the womb of one’s mother, he is a sinner automatically. But when he has heard the true gospel of being born again of water and the Spirit, he is then born again and becomes righteous. Outwardly such a person seems no different, but is born again inside, in spirit. This is what it means to be born again. But there are so few who know this truth; not even one out of ten thousand.

Learn more at www.bjnewlife.org

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by ichuka(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
estheragha:

The bible says salvation/ bornagain/ redemption is by FAITH ALONE. To save people, the apostle preached the gospel of salvation to them, they believed in it with all their heart and got saved and bornagain. In other words, they become bornagain only through their belief in the gospel preached by the apostles, nothing more.
But today we see people wrongly believing that one can be bornagain through dreams, trances, visions, bodily feelings and high emotions. But such beliefs are removed from the truth.
All this stems from the fact that the gospel preached by mainstream Christianity today is an incomplete and corrupted gospel which lacks the power to make all believers truly born of water and spirit. Thus all Christians MUST in these last days return to the true and complete gospel of water and spirit which will allow them to become truly bornagain of water and spirit.
You are getting it wrong my dear.
There's a big difference between been born again and one born of water and the spirit.
Those that are born again can only "SEE" the Kingdom of God.for believers to be qualify to enter the Kingdom he has to be born of water(being wholly dead to the world) and Spirit(the Holy Spirit is now Lord of your life)
They are two different things.
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by live4dgospel(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
ichuka:

You are getting it wrong my dear.
There's a big difference between been born again and one born of water and the spirit.
Those that are born again can only "SEE" the Kingdom of God.for believers to be qualify to enter the Kingdom he has to be born of water(being wholly dead to the world) and Spirit(the Holy Spirit is now Lord of your life)
They are two different things.
I hope you understand yourself well? Hear me there is only one being born again in the Bible and that's being born again of water and Spirit as written in John 3:5. In that Jesus told Nicodemus what to believe to enter the kingdom of God. He further explained to him And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, signifying His crucifixion. If there is any other portion of the Bible where another being born again is mentioned please refer me to that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by ichuka(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
live4dgospel:

I hope you understand yourself well? Hear me there is only one being born again in the Bible and that's being born again of water and Spirit as written in John 3:5. In that Jesus told Nicodemus what to believe to enter the kingdom of God. He further explained to him And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, signifying His crucifixion. If there is any other portion of the Bible where another being born again is mentioned please refer me to that...
You are still not getting it.once one believe in our Lord Jesus Christ he's born again.
But that alone won't get him into His Kingdom.for that he needs to go further being born of water(dead to the word:Gal2:20) and the Spirit(been Lord by the Spirit)
1.born again=Enternal Life.
2.born of water and Spirit=Enter His Kingdom.
The first qualities one for the second.
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by live4dgospel(m): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2018
ichuka:

You are still not getting it.once one believe in our Lord Jesus Christ he's born again.
But that alone won't get him into His Kingdom.for that he needs to go further being born of water(dead to the word:Gal2:20) and the Spirit(been Lord by the Spirit)
1.born again=Enternal Life.
2.born of water and Spirit=Enter His Kingdom.
The first qualities one for the second.
This is absolutely a fallacious and misguided faith which is biblically incorrect. See your error: You divide being born again into 2, one is being again by believing in Jesus and another is being again of water and the Spirit! But this is a heresy, listen to me and understand if you desire to live eternal life. Jesus told Nicodemus that one must be born again to see the kingdom of God and Nicodemus was confused and couldn't understand, he asked Jesus how? Jesus went ahead to tell him how to be born again and that's being born again of water and the Spirit. So being born again is one-time event, read that John 3 again and see to yourself that Jesus did explain to Nicodemus how to be born again. Did He say there were two ways to be born again? Absolutely No! There is only one and that's being born again of water and the Spirit. If you really want to know what is being again of water and the Spirit, I beseech you to download this book now, and read with your Bible.
[PDF] (2MB)
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=17wYgaNITSYbZMJ8zrf38T6Ft9iQ_YcCX&export=download

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by ichuka(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2018
live4dgospel:

This is absolutely a fallacious and misguided faith which is biblically incorrect. See your error: You divide being born again into 2, one is being again by believing in Jesus and another is being again of water and the Spirit! But this is a heresy, listen to me and understand if you desire to live eternal life. Jesus told Nicodemus that one must be born again to see the kingdom of God and Nicodemus was confused and couldn't understand, he asked Jesus how? Jesus went ahead to tell him how to be born again and that's being born again of water and the Spirit. So being born again is one-time event, read that John 3 again and see to yourself that Jesus did explain to Nicodemus how to be born again. Did He say there were two ways to be born again? Absolutely No! There is only one and that's being born again of water and the Spirit. If you really want to know what is being again of water and the Spirit, I beseech you to download this book now, and read with your Bible.
[PDF] (2MB)
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=17wYgaNITSYbZMJ8zrf38T6Ft9iQ_YcCX&export=download
Reason why I said you should stop quoting from a book
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by live4dgospel(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2018
ichuka:

Reason why I said you should stop quoting from a book
Please can you show me where i quoted from a book? I only quoted John chapter 3. I ask you to get the book to learn more, or don't you read Christian books? Have i not asked you to show me where two types of being again is mentioned in the Bible, but you have not done that yet!
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by ichuka(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
live4dgospel:

Please can you show me where i quoted from a book? I only quoted John chapter 3. I ask you to get the book to learn more, or don't you read Christian books? Have i not asked you to show me where two types of being again is mentioned in the Bible, but you have not done that yet!
Ok
Have been very busy recently.
What am trying to tell you is that being born again is not enough to enter His Kingdom
One must be dead to this world and alive to the Holy Spirit alone.
That's the only condition to Enter He's Kingdom.
Born again qualifies you for His Life(which is Enternal)but the Kingdom demands His work through you.
Let me say these again.
Let's assume /live4dgospel is a Nigerian.
He's a Nigerian because he was born in Nigeria.(that's like born again)
If you decide to contest for the next LG Chairman and you work toward it and you became LG Chairman that's like entering His Kingdom.
In the book of John3 Christ was trying to break it down to Nichodamus that being born again isn't enough to enter His Kingdom.
The Kingdom race demands works,though you can't loss your Eternity once you believe in Christ but to reign with Him for a 1000years one must for it.rendering himself dead to the world(water) and being wholly lead by His Spirit(Sprit).
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Download or order for your FREE books from New Life Mission by visiting www.bjnewlife.org.
Or
You can also call 08135683431 to have a copy of the FREE gospel books sent to you directly through post office or waybill/ transport services.

Both the books and delivery are absolutely free of charge. Order for yours now! God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
2 Timothy 1:9
"Who has saved us and called us to holy living, not according to our own WORKS but according to His own purpose and grace......"

Titus 3:5
"Not by WORKS of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us."

< 1 John 5:1-10> "And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our FAITH. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is He who came by WATER and BLOOD — Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three who bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are THREE that bear WITNESS on earth: the SPIRIT, the WATER, and the BLOOD; and these three agree as ONE. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the WITNESS of God which He has testified of His Son. He who believes in the Son of God has the WITNESS in himself "

DO YOU INDEED HAVE THE 3 WITNESSES OF SALVATION FOUND IN YOUR HEART?

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
"Freely you have received, freely you shall give." ( Matthew 10:8 )

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
" And let him who thirsts come. And whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. " (Revelation 22:17)

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Dear friends, the free book distribution isnt fake at all. The books are indeed being distributed to people for FREE. Simply call 08135683431 or text your details; name, number and address. This details will be used to send the books to your location through post office or waybill.
You are not to pay any dime to anybody at all. Both the books and delivery are done free of charge. Once you have placed an order, you will be able to receive the books in a week or 2, unless there are any issue that might bring delay, like shortages of books etc.
May God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chapter title: (HOW ) SIN CAME TO ENTER THIS WORLD

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_264_Genesis.php
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dear friends, if for any reason you are unable to order for the FREE GOSPEL BOOKS, then do visit www.bjnewlife.org to get the important sermons/chapters contained inside the books. Simply click on BIBLE STUDIES at the very top of the site to view some major contents of the books.
However, for easy acess, i ll provide links of some of the chapters of the books right here. God bless us all.
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by live4dgospel(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
estheragha:
Dear friends, if for any reason you are unable to order for the FREE GOSPEL BOOKS, then do visit www.bjnewlife.org to get the important sermons/chapters contained inside the books. Simply click on BIBLE STUDIES at the very top of the site to view some major contents of the books.
However, for easy acess, i ll provide links of some of the chapters of the books right here. God bless us all.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chapter title: THE ETERNAL REDEMPTION.

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_04.php
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chapter title: PSUEDOS AND HERETICS WITHIN CHRISTIANITY

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_51.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by live4dgospel(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2018
estheragha:
Chapter title: PSUEDOS AND HERETICS WITHIN CHRISTIANITY

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_51.php
AMEN! Every needs to read this

2 Likes

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2018
Chapter title: SALVATION FROM SIN ONLY BY FAITH.

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_15.php
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
live4dgospel:

AMEN! Every needs to read this

Indeed.
Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chapter title: TO BE CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH, BUT TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE AND PEACE.

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_127_romans.php

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? by estheragha: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2018
Chapter title: FAITH THAT CAN DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER.

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_143_matthew.php

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Orders Churches To Remove Loud Speakers / A Prayer From The Cross – Good Friday / Can We Change Our Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.