Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS (76324 Views)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by FisifunKododada: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by linearity: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Any way to verify this? Do they have any verifiable record or event that dates back to when they were born?

Note that, the oldest person that ever lived is a French lady, Jeanne Calment at 122yrs and the current oldest person alive is 117 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by americaninja1: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by mKc9ET(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mahn don't wanna live to this age abeg

can't really look at their face
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow.
I tap into this blessing. Amen
I pray for long life for me and my hubby
Just do good nd let God do his work
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by ilemona4u: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
146 yrs, 157yrs my foot... I live in the north, and i swear most Hausa pipu don't knw their date of birth... just like Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by clems88(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Harrynight:
to sey dem live in a beautiful haus and a luxury life dem for don die since.... ThisLife

Wish dem a happy more years together! kiss
ahhhh! Happy more years You wan kill person undecided
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by santopelele(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow. I tap into this blessing. Amen I pray for long life for me and my hubby
AMMY BABY INO THERE
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Marvyx:
Truth be told, I don't want to live that long. I don't want to live to a point where I am handicapped and my great grand kids will run away from me. Immediately I fulfill my days and assignment on earth, I want to go home.
When you should die is God's wish
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by santopelele(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
linearity:
Any way to verify this? Do they have any verifiable record or event that dates back to when they were born?

Note that, the oldest person that ever lived is a French lady, Jeanne Calment at 122yrs and the current oldest person alive is 117 yrs old.
BRO NA SLAVERY MENTALITY DEY WORRY YOU, EVEN MY GRAND MUM IS STIL ALIVE AND IS 121 YEARS

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by addikt(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
True definition of WALKING DEAD!!!
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
me I taya o
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by jonvalek(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
smiley cheesy Very correct dude. It seems poverty has it's good characteristics right? So is Wealth? Hmmm.... U see dat one talk sha, but I don't think them not living large and big houses is the root of their long lives. Na ejékujé wey dem no too eat fit cause am. Just me not eating anyhow. Probably I'll live longer for dat. grin grin

Harrynight:
to sey dem live in a beautiful haus and a luxury life dem for don die since.... ThisLife

Wish dem a happy more years together! kiss
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Kylekent59: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
adadike281:
My love story will start this year and we will live to a ripe old age like this mama and papa
Hmm,better dnt allow them pour sperm inside ya yash grin grin. Dnt rush my frnnd
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Harrynight(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tejiri41:

Also tap into their kind of living and go stay in their kind of environment, you and your hubby. grin

i tot Bihari is wicked untill i c ur comment
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by maxiquadrian(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
midolian:
One thing about most couples is that, in the end, they look alike. Right now, I dont know which is husband or wife

U funny. Na d husband wey open chest holding her wife head. grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by reality17(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Evablizin:
grin See latecomers,she is married with a kid biko. tongue

Yet u are still single with 2kids

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tejiri41:

Also tap into their kind of living and go stay in their kind of environment, you and your hubby. grin

No mind her grin

I no tap into that kind blessing o.

For Wetin Nah.

At most 90years, in a beautiful and peaceful mansion I Don try. Wetin I dey find dey go hundred and? In one room.

I dodged am pass.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Harrynight(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Marvyx:
Truth be told, I don't want to live that long. I don't want to live to a point where I am handicapped and my great grand kids will run away from me. Immediately I fulfill my days and assignment on earth, I want to go home.

ur last line mek me rmber that Akwaibom guy wey sing "i wan to go home" grin
abeg where d guy?
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
linearity:

Nope. The oldest person to have ever lived with DOB documentation was Gotho from Indonesia. He lived to be 146 years old. He outlived all his 10 siblings, 4 wives, and kids. He died last year tho.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Bianda24: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is fascinating. I wish them many more years. In love and strength. I also tap into their longevity with my wife. Amen
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by ThatFairGuy: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Holy hell grin grin grin
Marvyx:
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by mikejj(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Evablizin:
grin See latecomers,she is married with a kid biko. tongue
choi ehn our kid
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
santopelele:
BRO NA SLAVERY MENTALITY DEY WORRY YOU, EVEN MY GRAND MUM IS STIL ALIVE AND IS 121 YEARS

It doesn't matter how old a person is, if you don't have documentation verifying your claims, then, it's fallacious.

Why? Anybody can just come out and nominate their mother, granny, great granny and so on as the oldest person alive. Thing is, you gotta backup your claims with proper documents like DOB certificates in over to be taken seriously.

There's also the issue of Guinness Book Of Records. They will come calling if your granny is in fact the oldest person alive.

So, I don't see any slave mentality BS there, only common logic.

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by linearity: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
santopelele:

I asked a very legitimate question, your response clearly indicate that, you didn’t understand my question.

Am not going to insult you back, as that will defeat the whole purpose...let me rephrase my question..

How do you know that your granny is 121 yrs old? Do you have any documented proof or any event in history that occurred when she was born or growing up? If you don’t know, ask her...the point is, how can you convince a third party that she is 121 yrs old? Note that, there are also scientific proofs, though it’s not yet an exact science, mainly an estimate.

Agree documents may not be there, everyone understands that, just want to know how you came into that conclusion and if we should just take your words for it, no questions asked.

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by histemple: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bianda24:
This is fascinating. I wish them many more years. In love and strength. I also tap into their longevity with my wife. Amen

Somebody is 157 and you are still wishing him many more years.

Please repent.

2 Likes

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
CastedDude:
Despite their age, they are still growing stronger. According to an online report, the lovely couple got married 126 years ago. According to Dangote Sultan Adamawa, the husband is aged 157 while his wife is 146 years old. The old couple who appeared to be into themselves reportedly revealed the secret for their lasting relationship as having love, forgiveness and respect for each other.

The happy wife decided to go topless as she posed for a picture with her sweetheart.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lovely-couple-got-married-126-years-ago-pose-photo-wife-goes-topless.html

Nigerians n Nigerian bloggers roll with Stupidity.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Jabioro: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow.
I tap into this blessing. Amen
I pray for long life for me and my hubby
l go marry you and thing last eerh! Joke apart..
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by bauubacchy: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
I my self too. I wish many years.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
koice:

Nope. The oldest person to have ever lived with DOB documentation was Gotho from Indonesia. He lived to be 146 years old. He outlived all his 10 siblings, 4 wives, and kids. He died last year tho.
Any Proof?
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala
is he their first born?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.