Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS (76322 Views)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by IYANGBALI: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow.
I tap into this blessing. Amen
I pray for long life for me and my hubby
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Any Proof?

He had documentation proving that he was indeed born in 1870, if that's what you meant by your inquiry.

I remember reading it on BBC last year. Lemme see if I can find the link....

Here it is.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
adadike281:
My love story will start this year and we will live to a ripe old age like this mama and papa
Amen...that could be us
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by teefaht(f): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
me lovey grin
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by linearity: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
koice:

Nope. The oldest person to have ever lived with DOB documentation was Gotho from Indonesia. He lived to be 146 years old. He outlived all his 10 siblings, 4 wives, and kids. He died last year tho.

Gotho didn’t have any verifiable document and he didn’t have a DOB document as you claimed, any source to support your claims will be appreciated.

He only had an Indonesia ID, just like Nigeria ID where he declared that, he was born in 1870 and Indonesia did not start keeping birth records until about 30yrs after his claimed DOB. In Nigeria, you can essentially put any DOB on your ID, just visit any court and swore an affidavit.

The oldest verifiable age ever lived is still 122yrs.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
koice:

He had documentation proving that he was indeed born in 1870, if that's what you meant by your inquiry.

Here it is.

""According to his papers, Sodimedjo, also known as Mbah Ghoto (grandpa Ghoto), was born in December 1870.

But Indonesia only started recording births in 1900 - and there have been mistakes before""

That's the usual case.

Until independently verified, The French woman who lived 122 years remains the oldest person ever.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by linearity: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
koice:

Here it is.

He didn’t have any documented proof, he only have a National ID in which he claimed he was born in 1870...

Any old person who feels that they are that old can get that same ID declaring any age of their choosing.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Emmahunk(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Beautiful but past experiences have shown that at this age, they usually die same day or just almost at such a short interval. One like that in my village died same day.The man in the morning and the wwoman in the evening. Even when they had separate rooms, she sensed the husband's death without being informed.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by thunderbabs: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
M sure a politician wrote that headline. Jus not sure weda na APC or PDP

How will you jus com and hype age as buhari hype hin campaign promises lyk dt.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
God, if i knack 85; take my soul in my sleep
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Eke40seven(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
santopelele:
BRO NA SLAVERY MENTALITY DEY WORRY YOU, EVEN MY GRAND MUM IS STIL ALIVE AND IS 121 YEARS
Any verifiable proof? That's the problem. Facts are necessary. And again, if your grandmother is 121, given the average age of mothers in her days, your dad/mother should be 95 years and you around 65, assuming your father birthed you at 40 years (which is not most likely cos the figure should be a decade lower given the demographics in their time).
Given all these odds, without a verifiable document at birth, it's really hard to determine this.

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by klax(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Thanks Mod's for blocking the old woman bare chest thanks once again and try to warn the poster that next time he is she should respect elderly people not to snapped old woman bare chest like this because if that woman is his or her grandmother he is she won't do that.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by proeast(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
adadike281:
My love story will start this year and we will live to a ripe old age like this mama and papa
Nwanyi oma, kee k'imere? Biko, obim n'agwam na obu mu na gi ga amalite ihunanya n'afo a. Number mu no na signature mu, ziterem ozi n'whatsapp. Anam acho nwanyi n'galu n'oge nadighi anya. Abum nwokorobia di nma ile anya na agbakwa mbo. Ndeewo!
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by ennytcathy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
14...what shocked and 157?! And this picture was taken when any proof
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by ennytcathy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
14...what shocked and 157?! And this picture was taken when any proof grin
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by midolian(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
maxiquadrian:

U funny. Na d husband wey open chest holding her wife head. grin shocked
I thought as much
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Marvyx(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
brightmac:
When you should die is God's wish
Lol... Sure. It's God's wish for you to finish your assignment and come home.

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by mkpurumma090(f): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=yanabasee post=64187197]
That will be us!!!.... Amen!!! cool[/quote Lol

2 Likes

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by JuanDeDios: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
aspirebig:
Who wrote down their DOB?
You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Toktee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Many girls are busy taping into these people long life and good health,forgetting that during their young age there was nothing like D&C,there was nothing like masturbation,there was nothing like man penetrating another man's anus,there was no lesbianism,there was nothing like breaching skin,there was nothing like eyes shadow etc.
Therefore,if you want to live long like those two,avoid the above mentioned vices that caused a girl to look like a mother at his parents house,a guy of 30 will look like elder in the village,there is no magic here,above all,have the fear of God.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Toosure70: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Wow.
I tap into this blessing. Amen
I pray for long life for me and my hubby
Thank you my dear future wife.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Toktee(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eke40seven:

Any verifiable proof? That's the problem. Facts are necessary. And again, if your grandmother is 21, given the average age of mothers in her days, your dad/mother should be 95 years and you around 65, assuming your father birthed you at 40 years (which is not most likely cos the figure should be a decade lower given the demographics in their time).
Given all these odds, without a verifiable document at birth, it's really hard to determine this.
Must you people argue everything?
My own dad died at 105,the imidiate sister died last year at 126,it does not exist in your family does not mean is not possible.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by benjyyyyy07: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
this is good been looking for someone to co-write my love story....... grin wink
adadike281:
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
adadike281:

Hmmmm! oga o..

Make I no talk wettin dey my mind.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Kirgyakos(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
U mean 2 say dat people born in 1872 n 1861 are still living on diz planet earth.
Diz lie is capable of winning d Fifa puskaz award for 2018
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by TonyBankz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice 1,mo life to dem
But y did u censor dat fallen olympus or did u tink some afonja's bom boy will rise up afta seeing it..
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by toks208: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
proeast:
Nwanyi oma, kee k'imere? Biko, obim n'agwam na obu mu na gi ga amalite ihunanya n'afo a. Number mu no na signature mu, ziterem ozi n'whatsapp. Anam acho nwanyi n'galu n'oge nadighi anya. Abum nwokorobia di nma ile anya na agbakwa mbo. Ndeewo!

See desperados

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
sisisioge:
Wow! They are one in several millions... May God bless them together still. I hope they are comfy though.

You look nice.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by adrian3000(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Harrynight:
to sey dem live in a beautiful haus and a luxury life dem for don die since.... ThisLife

Wish dem a happy more years together! kiss
That should be me

Amen cheesy
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Eke40seven(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Toktee:
Must you people argue everything?
My own dad died at 105,the imidiate sister died last year at 126,it does not exist in your family does not mean is not possible.
126? Lol who recorded it? Proof! The fact that someone is shrivelled and old because of the weather doesn't translate to being old. For your father to be 105, you should be at least 80 years. Our fathers and mothers married when they were at most in their late teens.

2 Likes

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by modupeleke(f): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
May I and my husband also live upto this age together in wealth, peace of mind , good health e.t.c with our children, grandchildren, great grand children and great great great grand children in Jesus name and may we all make heaven at last Amen &Amen.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by ibietela2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
adadike281:

Let's get started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.