Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS (76318 Views)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Like say dem still dey sex each other o. How her punna go dey look now? How h penis go dey? I'm sure it will be only bone. God have Mercy.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by jconsulting(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
When I see aged people I ask myself all these slay queen this is how they will look one day ,God bless those couple
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Zdoh(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
I don't want to old like this and still in abject poverty if am to live 100 years and above Lord make it a fulfilling life a wealthy,richness,loving and healthy one.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by sisisioge: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tosibemaster:

You look nice.

Thanks.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by ylaa(f): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice observation
I wonder how it happens like that
Then i remember the Scripture: two shall come together n become one.

uote author=midolian post=64186275]One thing about most couples is that, in the end, they look alike. Right now, I dont know which is husband or wife [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by ofuonyebi: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Haba!...where is Aliko Dangote of Gombe abi na Adamawa..?

why do you allow this people to suffer like a pauper with trillions of dollars in your hands and bank account?

they are your name sake...but go now and celebrate them...at least, help them enjoy the rest of their life..

I hope guiness book of world record is has their eyes and ears wide open to accommodate this great couple...

adamawa govt..come to the aid of the centenarians...let us celebrate our own heroes of the century...!!!
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by yanabasee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
usba:

Bad idea, she enjoys threads where deaths are recorded, flee for your life. grin grin grin

lol...
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by yanabasee(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
mkpurumma090:
Lol

Yeah!!! cool
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Evablizin(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
yanabasee:

lol...
cheesy
Please listen to that Zombie and flee. grin
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by akigbemaru: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
CastedDude:
Despite their age, they are still growing stronger. According to an online report, the lovely couple got married 126 years ago. According to Dangote Sultan Adamawa, the husband is aged 157 while his wife is 146 years old. The old couple who appeared to be into themselves reportedly revealed the secret for their lasting relationship as having love, forgiveness and respect for each other.

The happy wife decided to go topless as she posed for a picture with her sweetheart.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lovely-couple-got-married-126-years-ago-pose-photo-wife-goes-topless.html
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
wow, and still strong.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by godofuck231: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
CastedDude:
Despite their age, they are still growing stronger. According to an online report, the lovely couple got married 126 years ago. According to Dangote Sultan Adamawa, the husband is aged 157 while his wife is 146 years old. The old couple who appeared to be into themselves reportedly revealed the secret for their lasting relationship as having love, forgiveness and respect for each other.

The happy wife decided to go topless as she posed for a picture with her sweetheart.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lovely-couple-got-married-126-years-ago-pose-photo-wife-goes-topless.html

Oh tonto, where are you
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Ijelababy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Harrynight:
to sey dem live in a beautiful haus and a luxury life dem for don die since.... ThisLife

Wish dem a happy more years together! kiss

Bad mouth
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Chuksomenia(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
I
whycee001:
See love not this our generation lust that we call love
Whats this one saying. They too started like us
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by redsun(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
157 my asss. You think it is easy. In a country that doesn't have structured record keeping and statistics in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Fezzolee: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Me tooo ooo
Amarabae:
Wow.
I tap into this blessing. Amen
I pray for long life for me and my hubby
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Bianda24: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
histemple:

Somebody is 157 and you are still wishing him many more years.

Please repent.

My friend, are you wishing them death now, lol
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
midolian:
One thing about most couples is that, in the end, they look alike. Right now, I dont know which is husband or wife

In I go die s voice. They now look like brother and sister. Lol
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Old age is scary , also the thought of having an idea what it means not to exist is more scarier for me. cry

"Damn why we born in the first place if this is how were gotta to go" Nas
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by proeast(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
toks208:

See desperados
Abeg carry your wahala comot for our matter! I'm single, comfortable and seriously searching for my missing rib! Is that a crime?
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by khome(f): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
midolian:
One thing about most couples is that, in the end, they look alike. Right now, I dont know which is husband or wife
The one wey them cover her chest nah wife, d other nah husband

1 Like

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Small080(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ehn, this one be original long life between husband and wife oh... they will have seen their 4th/5th generation
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Oluwawapelumi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
adadike281:
My love story will start this year and we will live to a ripe old age like this mama and papa
Amen... It would be great honour to plan your wedding. Decorations, caterings are what I do... Available to travel anywhere. +238066954333 kindly lets talk.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by shogsman(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2018
ofuonyebi:

Haba!...where is Aliko Dangote of Gombe abi na Adamawa..?

why do you allow this people to suffer like a pauper with trillions of dollars in your hands and bank account?

they are your name sake...but go now and celebrate them...at least, help them enjoy the rest of their life..

I hope guiness book of world record is has their eyes and ears wide open to accommodate this great couple...

adamawa govt..come to the aid of the centenarians...let us celebrate our own heroes of the century...!!!

How can you even imply DAT someone has a trillion dollars.

Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Evablizin:
grin See latecomers,she is married with a kid biko. tongue
what about us that we r yet to marry
I mean Evablizin and organism3
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Evablizin(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2018
organism3:
what about us that we r yet to marry I mean Evablizin and organism3
cheesy,I'm still a baby.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Zdoh:
I don't want to old like this and still in abject poverty if am to live 100 years and above Lord make it a fulfilling life a wealthy,richness,loving and healthy one.

when one becomes very old, materials things become of less value to you, all u would crave for is companionship, peace of mind and happiness for those around you
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Zdoh(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
chidichuddo:

when one becomes very old, materials things become of less value to you, all u would crave for is companionship, peace of mind and happiness for those around you
Wow very true ....Let lord give us sound health and rich life.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by sweetilicious(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
love, forgiveness and respect.
Re: 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
I doubt if one will live more than a month if one eventually dies. The death of either of them will take the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.