Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Give Ribadu A Break! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Ribadu A Break! (1014 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? / In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Ribadu A Break! by Mint(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
I've noticed that Ribadu is developing a lot haters recently, despite whats going on, he is still doing a tremendous job for the country.

"Never Outshine the Master - Always make those above you feel comfortably superior.  In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity, "
48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene

Personally, I think when the time is right he will be one of the great leaders serving our Nation, meanwhile he has to play the cards he's dealt.  If any inspired leader wants to help us Nigerians, he/she need to conceal their intentions and move with stealth, infiltrate these Power Rangers and gbosa TAKEOVER, shocked Very unlikely but hey I tend to dream a lot.  undecided Last thing we need is politicians doing gara gara, all bark no bite and at the end of the day they can't make any significant contributions to society{why does Gani Fawehinmi come to mind?}.   

As per Biggie Smalls "bad boys move in silence".
Re: Give Ribadu A Break! by Crownvilla(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2007
Mint, I agree with you 100%. Tell them!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: / Public Hols: Atiku D Target! / Choose Between Obasanjo, Abacha Or Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.