Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party (32812 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Wins $5 Million Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Goodbye Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, We Shall Not Miss You / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by ImpressionsNG: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Story
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by ilsmiling(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
OK, next pls
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by robosky02(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
spafu:
Next is Buhari that will be sack by APC. If you agree let me see your like and if you disagree shamelessly share.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by whycee001(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
This also the result of cheap weeed
biblegirl:
So the keke I entered today wanted to overtake a trailer. The trailer blocked him,then booom!, the keke man started warning the trailer guy
"I will jam you oo!"..
That was how I asked him to drop me without reaching my destination.... You want to jam him with what?...
You see weed?.....fear weed!!!.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
truth be told, this lady is just being expelled for not rigging the presidential elections even after the first and second run off....so ways sef dey other African countries after them go dey shout naija bad....

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by DedeNkem: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
This can never happen in this zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Mp3mack: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Africa and stupid bad belle reason for decision making.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Worksunlimited: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am just waiting to see the new government that would come in 2019, to unravel the many dimensions of corruption in this government..

It used to be money would disappear where its kept but now it's figures would suddenly disappear and reappear in a different form called padding.

And tha commander in chief is just walking up and down, looking like it's only the north he is presiding over..

It's okay.. Shaybe he would come and do the mistake of campaigning, later this year, for our votes...

He should be ready to appear, disappear and then appear with his load, cattles and human effects in his ancestral home of daura...

4 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by mywells: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this foolishness.dont allow your buhariphobia to make you reason backwards.up buhari till 2023.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by 400billionman: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2018
She has completed her tenure..

Hold less of WATER..

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KingSango(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Teacher1776:
They should jutting say it. They are angry because she didn't rig the election in favour of the party's candidate.
African politics sha!

Putting Burari into mix insults Nigeria as a whole. Nigeria never descended to the level of wickedness that Liberia sunk to with all the child eating Satanists. Talyor was a Western pawn who wreaked hell on Earth for Liberians. I have never seen nothing like it. Who in the heaven would vote for his ex wife to be vice president? Sirleaf has integrity. Buhari has integrity he is still suffering bad reputation for fighting in the Nigerian Civil War and emerging a hero. Buhari has saved many from monsters, he is a hero. The Taylor's were American made monsters.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2018
biblegirl:
So the keke I entered today wanted to overtake a trailer. The trailer blocked him,then booom!, the keke man started warning the trailer guy
"I will jam you oo!"..
That was how I asked him to drop me without reaching my destination.... You want to jam him with what?...
You see weed?.....fear weed!!!.
you for let him land you for your destination, where the angel will receive you at the gate of heaven.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Augiiee(m): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2018
yeyerolling:
When Trump calls africa shithole una go dey vex. Weahs running mate aka VP na charles taylor wife. Damn. Wat a joke
What does d sins of her ex husband got to do with her being a VP?...was she involved in d crimes dat led to C. Taylor's incarceration?...if yes, why wasn't she indicted?

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this foolishness.dont allow your buhariphobia to make you reason backwards.up buhari till 2023.
abeg bring rope

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by lowaist101: 1:21am On Jan 15, 2018
This Is How Party Politics Is Destroying Democracy. Adherence To Party Loyalty, And That Is The Bane Of True Democratic Governance. We In Nigeria, Should Begin To Tinker With Independent Candidacy. This Should Part Of The Restructuring We Are Talking About!
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by KingSango(m): 1:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Augiiee:

What does d sins of her ex husband got to do with her being a VP?...was she involved in d crimes dat led to C. Taylor's incarceration?...if yes, why wasn't she indicted?

I wouldn't trust her, she was by his side as his wife during all of Taylor's atrocities. Sirleaf must know them very well because she broke rank with her party to keep her conscious. She was sleeping with that man every night while he was was eating little babies. Those Liberians Taylor group are American made Black Satanists. Just like American Bohemians they sacrifice babies for wealth and power.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by cimag: 1:37am On Jan 15, 2018
She needed the party to be president and she has achieved that.That's all.Even if they didn't sack her or expell her,for what purpose would she be attending party meetings after serving as president of Liberia for a maximum of 12 solid yrs?PDP,APC or APGA should allow me to be Nigeria's President for 8yrs and after that,they can sack me,please.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by odehaj: 2:41am On Jan 15, 2018
President and vice President, Governor and their Deputies; what usually happens? Is it greed or love gone sore?

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by phabulux: 3:03am On Jan 15, 2018
spafu:
Next is Buhari that will be sack by APC. If you agree let me see your like and if you disagree shamelessly share.

I can 'like' this comment 1 million times, but, it still won't add an iota of common sense to you.

What are you going to do with all the 'like's you've got now? Build house?

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Dayoara: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Very good and am happy that the former president did that to proof her integrity..... Bleep party interest.... At what age? When would Africans step-up from being a #Shithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by 360command: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2018
KingSango:

Putting Burari into mix insults Nigeria as a whole. Nigeria never descended to the level of wickedness that Liberia sunk to with all the child eating Satanists. Talyor was a Western pawn who wreaked hell on Earth for Liberians. I have never seen nothing like it. Who in the heaven would vote for his ex wife to be vice president? Sirleaf has integrity. Buhari has integrity he is still suffering bad reputation for fighting in the Nigerian Civil War and emerging a hero. Buhari has saved many from monsters, he is a hero. The Taylor's were American made monsters.

ASE

Love Sango
very soon, that Liberia would have prospects just like how things are going smooth for Rwanda and I know naija go dey dull especially when it comes to no light, no water, insecurity

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Kobicove(m): 4:56am On Jan 15, 2018
livinus009:
Just because she lost her second term election??

Did you even read the story?

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by Teacher1776(m): 5:27am On Jan 15, 2018
KingSango:

ASE

Love Sango

Do you have your own private life besides worshipping Buhari?
Sycophancy is a kind of mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by NSK4U(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2018
As she has been sacked, let her prestige and integrity stand for her. Ellen Johnson did very well by not supporting her vice based on party affiliation, she stood by G. Weah because of her perceived belief that he(Weah) would serve better.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by freakcin: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Not only did Weah contest the election alongside Taylor's ex wife he also won...........................What is it with Africans and associating themselves with warlord and their allies
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party by 3RNEST(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2018
akeentech:
Very funny people they sacked her after her time is already over.
Funny u, they didnt sacked her during her 12 years in power lolx you no inside u nor know..thats Liberia 4u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Ignored Repeated Warnings Of ‘Something Big’- Egypt Intelligence Official / How Michael Adebolajo Became Radicalized From Schoolboy To Jihadist / Coronavirus: Trump Bans Travel From Europe To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.