Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love (1192 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Thepasserby(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Let the show begin

https://www.topbuzz.com/@danielgana/the-most-stupid-things-nigerian-women-ever-did-for-love-CQJAuXiBW1o

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Thepasserby(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Click HERE To See More Funny and stupid things
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by makydebbie(f): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2018

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Thepasserby(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, your babe no join so?
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Make I dey observe tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by ouzo1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gals dey suffer sha....
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by KushyKush: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
You are a fool if you believe these stories.

If you notice, most of these stories are about women trusting guys with money...Tell me, what about those guys they collect money from and tag them "MAGA"

Most of these stories are frictional just to gather likes and followers. Ladies will do anything to show themselves as victim just for sentiments.

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Blackhawk01: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Chaiiii! Babez don too suffer ooo embarassed embarassed cry

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by vivypretty(f): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
instead of most funny, make it most stupid and selfless things they did for love... my head never scatter reach their own.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Kamelot77(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
chai, stupidity everywhere
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
The rate at which ladies abort babies these days is alarming.
No conscience.

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hehehehe grin grin. Funny at the same time sad
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Most Crazy Thing I Did For Love?
Well I Think It Was Going Down On One Knee!

I Swear, If I See That Girl A Again, I Go Tear Her Slap
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by madridguy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
You never jam who will hold your mumu botton tongue

vivypretty:
instead of most funny, make it most stupid and selfless things they did for love... my head never scatter reach their own.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Yuneehk(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hilarious things these ladies did for love. My mumu no reach this stage. I mean I've been in love but it wasn't to the extent of giving out my school fees sad
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
If woman love you ehn, if you say don't wear pant to go out with me again, I swear dem go obey o.

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by vivypretty(f): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
madridguy:
You never jam who will hold your mumu botton tongue

you are wrong,just that I haven't dated the fake people.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by mazimee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
vivypretty:

Gimme your number let me scatter it for you baby wink wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by vivypretty(f): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
mazimee:

Gimme your number let me scatter it for you baby wink wink smiley
thanks but you can't.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by mazimee(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
vivypretty:

thanks but you can't.

Just your number, leave the rest for the son of man grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by vivypretty(f): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
mazimee:

Just your number, leave the rest for the son of man grin cheesy
lol. Thou shall not tempt me.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by mazimee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
vivypretty:

lol. Thou shall not tempt me.

Just pray that you will recognise the man for you when you See him. Most of the people up there didn't take the good guys seriously when they came knocking on their door.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by vivypretty(f): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
mazimee:

Just pray that you will recognise the man for you when you See him. Most of the people up there didn't take the good guys seriously when they came knocking on their door.
My prayer point.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Most Stupid Things They Ever Did For Love by kachi19: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:
You are a fool if you believe these stories.

If you notice, most of these stories are about women trusting guys with money...Tell me, what about those guys they collect money from and tag them "MAGA"

Most of these stories are frictional just to gather likes and followers. Ladies will do anything to show themselves as victim just for sentiments.

man...man... Mr.Man pls USE UR HEAD FOR ONCE undecided

Photos Of The Most Beautiful & HOT Actress In Africa 2017 - Top 10 List OUT / OMG!!! My Fiancé Break-up With Me Because Of This(trending) / Is This Morallay Right