Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Funke Akindele Was Never Contacted To Feature In "Avengers Infinity War" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Was Never Contacted To Feature In "Avengers Infinity War" (605 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War's Cast / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Was Never Contacted To Feature In "Avengers Infinity War" by Allnaijaent: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018

Veteran Funke Akindele has finally been confirmed not to have been contracted for Avengeers infinity war.

Few days ago, Nigeria’s cyber space went up in flames with news of Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele becoming part of the cast for yet to be released Hollywood superhero film “Avengers: Infinity War”. The actress’ name was added to the movie’s website, and given the role of a member of the Black Panther’s guards, the ‘Dora Milaje’

However sources close to Funke Akindele, have revealed that the actress was never contacted to feature in the movie. It was gathered the stunt was pulled by a hacker, who indirectly made Funke Akindele a viral celebrity sensation when Nigerians spotted the name

The sources further revealed that the actress couldn’t acknowledge the report after it broke on....... Continue Reading

Source: https://allnaijaentertainment.com.ng/2018/01/funke-akindele-never-contacted-feature-avengers-infinity-war/
Re: Funke Akindele Was Never Contacted To Feature In "Avengers Infinity War" by tharealest(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
after we don celebrate finish

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Was Never Contacted To Feature In "Avengers Infinity War" by kennysam91: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
tharealest:
after we don celebrate finish

Abi oo I done use all my money buy ogogoro 4 my ppl in my village

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Was Never Contacted To Feature In "Avengers Infinity War" by Allnaijaent: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
kennysam91:

Abi oo I done use all my money buy ogogoro 4 my ppl in my village

grin grin grin grin grin grin Kuku kee me nah!

(1) (Reply)

“give Me The N800k And I Will Be Your S.ex Doll” – Girl Cries Out In Search Of A / #double Wahala! Bbnaija Housemate Khloe Twe.rks For Rico (watch Video) / I Be Pastor Nor Mean Se Make I Nor Do Secular Music Or Stop To Go Club – Kas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.