Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Ex Wanted A Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wanted A Night (4419 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Newboss(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2018
That girl will dump you for this stuff you just did angry You just gave her the impression that you're her toy! angry The chances that she left your place for another guy's place is over 97% angry
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Dronedude(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2018
RichlyOBS:
Do I did the right thing or was i just stupid?? Or is it my girl is wicked? Because she wasn't going to stay that night either

No you do not did the right thing. That's all.
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
anibirelawal:
Hmmm

hmmm...
Are your Girlfriends Nigerians
yes
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Fazemood(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Dronedude:

No you do not did the right thing. That's all.
grin grin grin Wicked
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by anibirelawal(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2018
RichlyOBS:
yes
Too bad.....
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Diamond23(f): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2018
RichlyOBS:
Hey guys..... It was yesterday late evening when I heard a knock on my door, I open up and surprisingly it was my ex girlfriend at the door knocking.... I asked her what she is doing here? She said she was going home but she missed the last train to her city that I should allow her spend the night till next morning.... And seriously her place is very far and she really missed the train because I no the last train to her city so I allowed her in not Knowing my neighbor the radio without no wire called my girlfriend on phone telling her my ex is around and the jealous girlfriend came quickly as soon as she heard the news, then the quarrel began... I told her everything and I thought she would understand but she insisted that my ex should leave my house that night or she will beat her up and throw her out of the house I tried to calm my girl down but she said to me!!! If I let my ex stay she's no longer interested and seriously that my ex already have a boyfriend and I can't afford to lose my girl because I love her so much and she's the only one I have, so I told my ex to leave that night...now my conscience is judging me for letting her sleep in train station that night...

Do I did the right thing or was i just stupid?? Or is it my girl is wicked? Because she wasn't going to stay that night either.
Thank God u said it urself.....u were simply stupid nd ur girlfriend vry wicked. No atom of human sympathy. I just hope u wont create another thread seeking for solution on how she xo callous,controlling nd greedy.
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Peachess(f): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Karma is a bitch OP, one day you might need her help and don't be mad if she doesn't help you too. And your GF(not even wife o), she no just try at all.
How can she live with that kind of thought if something bad had happened to her? I'm very overprotective but in that kind of situation I'll just sleep over (I don't trust any girl especially an ex joor) and cuddle my man all night long (yeah, he's taken, I no send you come lol).
If your Gf was nice to your ex even if she (ex) had an ulterior motive, her conscience would have made her change her mind. And saying she wants to beat up your ex is very low of her(ur gf). That your girlfriend wicked o (no offense OP), be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Kennyprince: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2018
You are not just stupid but a fool too. Not man enough

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Twoclans(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
How can a man be this weak?
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by ponti93(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2018
@op...i shame for u... A real man controls his girl not the other way round... Ur gal shuld hav either respected your decision or leave d fukin house... Your gf doesn't trust... If u succumb to a girl whenever she threatens a break up... Then know that you love her more than she loves u... Think about it...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
But that your girl is aggressive o. This one will pour you acid if you F up.
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
anibirelawal:

Too bad.....

why?
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kennyprince:
You are not just stupid but a fool too. Not man enough
okay
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by anibirelawal(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
RichlyOBS:
why?

Your g.f should have at least shown compassion to that your x-gf for that night, as a true Nigerians in diaspora. No matter the condition. Afterall you are not yet married to her.

Your gf jealous a lot.

There is a saying; What goes around, comes around!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
The real thing is my ex is a slut she have money for a hotel and she knows all the location.... One other thing the guy she cheated on me with, he also live in my city. she went there first but the guy was with another girl....... Thanks guys I am not man enough... It's not a payback but I don't just want anything to spoil my relationship.... I agree I did d wrong thing....
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by annayawchee: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
bros you fall hand o.... How can you allow your girl to make such decision for U? I had a similiar issue, last week i uploaded my childhood friend pic on my watsapp status and my girl came across and ask who she is and i told her she is my childhood friend the one i always told U about and she flared Up demanding i remove the picture and i said no, her respond was i have to choose between her and my friend i merely logget out and the next day i messaged her and she got all insulting and i deleted her number, blocked her on fb and life goes on....

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by Apina(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
RichlyOBS:
Hey guys..... It was yesterday late evening when I heard a knock on my door, I open up and surprisingly it was my ex girlfriend at the door knocking.... I asked her what she is doing here? She said she was going home but she missed the last train to her city that I should allow her spend the night till next morning.... And seriously her place is very far and she really missed the train because I no the last train to her city so I allowed her in not Knowing my neighbor the radio without no wire called my girlfriend on phone telling her my ex is around and the jealous girlfriend came quickly as soon as she heard the news, then the quarrel began... I told her everything and I thought she would understand but she insisted that my ex should leave my house that night or she will beat her up and throw her out of the house I tried to calm my girl down but she said to me!!! If I let my ex stay she's no longer interested and seriously that my ex already have a boyfriend and I can't afford to lose my girl because I love her so much and she's the only one I have, so I told my ex to leave that night...now my conscience is judging me for letting her sleep in train station that night...

Do I did the right thing or was i just stupid?? Or is it my girl is wicked? Because she wasn't going to stay that night either.
Are u for fvcking real! So your girlfriend doesn't even trust you? And u are proud to tell us. If you cannot dictate what should be in your relationship, then why are u the man? Your ex might forgive you for throwing her out when she genuinely needed your help as someone she could trust in a time of need which u were aware of, but tomorrow the tables might be turned and u would be paid in d same coin. undecided
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by ladygudhead(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shebi it was this same lady that refused 2 shut up a fellow lady who was insulting you in a bus that is now ready 2 beat up ur ex? oh her excuse then was because she was not married 2u.lol. i smell selfishness around her. but op if there was a next time cheesy, call your babe immediate ur ex arrive that d 2 of u (u n babe) shud find solution 2 ur ex's situation e.g "hello bae,ex jst showed up she's stranded n its so true,how do we help her out?" (i.e get ur bae involved)...for it's a stranded fellow we r talking abt here.If bae does not trust u 4 dat nite she would trust u 4 another day.Not all EXs r in 4 evil sometimes.NOTE: i dont support passing nite or day with ex inside ones appartment! to avoid 'tales by moonlite' i wish u wel n peace of mind in ur relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by RichlyOBS(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
ladygudhead:
Shebi it was this same lady that refused 2 shut up a fellow lady who was insulting you in a bus that is now ready 2 beat up ur ex? oh her excuse then was because she is not married 2u.lol. i smell selfness around her. but op if there a next time cheesy, call your babe immediate ur ex arrive that d 2 of u (u n babe) shud find solution 2 ur ex's situation e.g "hello bae,ex jst showed up she's stranded n its so true,how do we help her out?" (i.e get ur bae involved)...for it's a stranded fellow we r talking abt here.If bae does not trust u 4 dat nite she trust u 4 another day.Not all EXs r in 4 evil sometimes.NOTE: i dont support passing nite or day with ex inside ones appartment! to aviod 'tales by moonlites' i wish u wel n peace of mind in ur relationship.
Amen and wish you same
Re: My Ex Wanted A Night by yhemster(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
RichlyOBS:

Ehenhen, may the love continue to dey hot ooo grin grin grin
You beta shine ur eyes, ur girlfriend is self-centered. I've always thought women are compassionate and more considerate than men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Men : Has Sending A Lady Your Dick Picture Ever Worked For You ? / Pretty Lady Of Nasarawa Polytechnic Students Runs Mad In Lagos(pics) / Woman Tackles Her Nigerian Neighbour Because Of His Smelling P**p (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.