Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life (5111 Views)

Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Sunkyphil(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Topshow4real:
Infinix hot 5 battery is stronger than l9 plus battery. . . Though its battery capacity is 4000mah.. But forget o

Current price 35,800
i totally disagree
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by henryduru2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
henryduru2:
Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Why dem no d sell their phones for shops and outlets na. I'd like to get the phone but I'm afraid I won't find it on mkd.
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by ethereal(f): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
sayhi2certified:

lolz lies when the hate don't work they start telling lies... bro I am using calculator thanks
.....I see u're a fan of Young Ma..dope!
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Sunkyphil(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
olihilistic:

Why dem no d sell their phones for shops and outlets na.
I'd like to get the phone but I'm afraid I won't find it on mkd.
Abi they need to find a market here in naija instead of shipping
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Abi they need to find a market here in naija instead of shipping
I'm telling you.
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Sunkyphil(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
olihilistic:

I'm telling you.
will get 4x this month end and c if their product is worth the hype
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sunkyphil:
will get 4x this month end and c if their product is worth the hype
I'd love to get it as I'm planning of getting another phone but this one that their products are not available in outlets.
I can not come and go and kee myself.
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by henryduru2(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
olihilistic:

Why dem no d sell their phones for shops and outlets na.
I'd like to get the phone but I'm afraid I won't find it on mkd.
will u buy mine its a week and 2days old chat me if u need it if u want to know more about the phone also text me on WhatsApp
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by sayhi2certified(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Hate? Please don't make me laugh abeg. You are advising her to buy a phone with 5mp front camera, 2mp back camera, 1.2ghz, a resolution of 480*854 pixels, still using Lollipop in 2015 on a 1gb ram, no 4gb and no finger sensor? And you say i am hating. Wow, you really hate the OP.

bro she said we should tell her about phone with good battery capacity.. she didn't mention specs along with it now..
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
henryduru2:
will u buy mine its a week and 2days old chat me if u need it if u want to know more about the phone also text me on WhatsApp
Where is your location and how much you go sell am?
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by sayhi2certified(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
ethereal:
.....I see u're a fan of Young Ma..dope!

hard core fan... Sis
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Manuella4ace: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I use Lenovo Vibe p1 turbo
5000mah, it's the bomb.
snap dragon processor.
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Sunkyphil(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
olihilistic:

I'd love to get it as I'm planning of getting another phone but this one that their products are not available in outlets.
I can not come and go and kee myself.
same here and i dont think i can wait for 2-3 weeks to get it shipped
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Sunkyphil(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Manuella4ace:
I use Lenovo Vibe p1 turbo
5000mah, it's the bomb.
snap dragon processor.
how much is it
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by SKhanmi: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Op, you can also go for tecno WX3Pro if you are not too keen on specs,the color resolution is not that high & ram is just 1gb, phone memory 8gb,5000mah battery and it lasts, should be around 32-35k now
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Nelsizzy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
sayhi2certified:

bro she said we should tell her about phone with good battery capacity.. she didn't mention specs along with it now..
Sure man. But at least the phone should be fairly comfortable, it ain't all about the battery.
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by sayhi2certified(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Sure man. But at least the phone should be fairly comfortable, it ain't all about the battery.

okay oh.. her choice.. they listed enough variety..she should pick her choice
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by eponoloyin: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Pls can anyone recommend a phone (Android) with a lasting battery, i don't care the amount, i will buy.... Am just tired of charging my current phone everytime. I need the type dat I will charge in the morning and use it till the following morning.

I can give you my Lg xpower for 48k if you are interested.

I got it late last year and it's super neat. Google "LG X power us610" and see it fits your needs

You'll get the box, fast charger, protective case and screen protector (already installed).
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by henryduru2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
olihilistic:

Where is your location and how much you go sell am?
45k and am in aba but I can send it to you anywhere just send me a message in WhatsApp
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by korban3134(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Evening Queen Deborah, I recommend the following from least to highest;

1) Oukitel U16max - 4000mah Batterry, 6inches HD Anti Scratch Screen, 13MP Rear Cam, 5MP front cam, 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Memory, Android 7, Fingerprint.

2) Oukitel k5000 - 5000mah Battery, 5.7inches HD Anti Scratch Screen, 16MP Rear Cam, 21MP front cam(with flash), 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Memory, Android 7, Fingerprint.

3) Oukitel k8000 - 8000mah Battery, 5.5inches HD Anti Scratch Screen, 18MP Rear Cam(total), 13MP front cam, 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Memory, Android 7, Fingerprint.

...buy from Kore Mobiles Nigeria, whatsapp George on 08038708318 for more details
Delivery time is 21days.

Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Kaykerry(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2018
This people critisizing itel haven't used it...pls try out the s32 and you would see the wonders of the brand
sayhi2certified:

lolz lies when the hate don't work they start telling lies... bro I am using calculator thanks
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Kaykerry(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Pele o, my calculator...what device are you using...am 100% sure itel S32 beats it hands down
Nelsizzy:
Please don't come near any Itel products. Their phones are best used as calculators
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Kaykerry(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Where are you from Debby...am sure u know nothing about itel..especially about S32
QueenDeborah:
I hate Itel phones, they don't last.
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Nelsizzy(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Kaykerry:
Pele o, my calculator...what device are you using...am 100% sure itel S32 beats it hands down
Tecno Camon CX grin. Oya let's argue
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Kaykerry(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Tecno Camon CX grin. Oya let's argue
Itel S32 try beside am...wat do mean... grin
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by diamondbby1(f): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Fero Royale A1
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by henryduru2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
lu are comparing itel with camon cx lol
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by ryfoz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Pls can anyone recommend a phone (Android) with a lasting battery, i don't care the amount, i will buy.... Am just tired of charging my current phone everytime. I need the type dat I will charge in the morning and use it till the following morning.

I understand your frustration, I would recommend some that I have compiled but they are all not locally available or obtainable but that's what I plan to buy. When I get mine I might gist you here
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by smothy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
07063712284 contact me
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by Uka19: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tecno L8 lite is also a very nice phone. Give it a try and you would be glad you did.
The specs are:
Battery - 4000 mah
1 gig ram
16 gig ROM
Android version - 6
Back camera 8, front 2
Etc
The phone is good, the battery alone is supab.
The price should be 29,000 or more.
Re: I Need A Phone With A Strong Battery Life by PureMe01: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Vernee Thor plus possesses 6200mah And costs less than 50k..d other included specs of this device are out of this world for such price range

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Whatsapp Plus”, A Fake Malicious App That Steals Personal Data / / Which One Is Better Q10 Or Z10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.