Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg (9862 Views)

Banks Lead Nigerian Stocks to World’s Second-Best Gains in 2024 / Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops To 18.12% In April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by sankky: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Ok
Watch as these wickedly deceitful idiots from APC will quickly celebrate Bloomberg news now as credible. But they discredited it a few years back when it said that due to PMB's delay in forming a cabinet the same stock has lost about N2.3Trillion Naira. A month later another N111b was lost. few months into that, the economy officially collapsed.
They shouted and raised all possible denials against Bloomberg being anti-PMB
Records are there on Net to verify who these are .
That is the bane of the black man in the modern world. I am beginning to think the black no longer has a place here. Sorry if thats offensive but u dont see such wicked misinformation in the midst of man-imposed sufferings, killings and hunger ain any other race

1 Like

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by Ilemichael(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Please, I have been asking these questions and i've not gotten the answer I desire.

I have 1100 units of shares with veritas registrars(formerly Zenith Bank registrars) from October 2005. What would be the total estimate of my dividends since I have not gotten any?

I don't want to start sweating abdomen stressing over it if it can get me outta the mess i'm currently in.
Please help a brother!
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by pepethemaniac: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
I trust the hate-filled organisms.

Several hate-induced impromptu Economists will now come up with their ogogoro, palm wine & jugunu analyses against this report. grin

Waiting to read shekpe joint interpretation. grin

lol, this guy thinks Stock Market is a representation of a Countries economic performance. Hahahahahahaha

You are just like Trump. He goes about bragging about the Stock market which is controlled by the super rich that inflate price and deflate it whenever they want. lmfao

1 Like

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by LionDeLeo: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2018
pepethemaniac:

lol, this guy thinks Stock Market is a representation of a Countries economic performance. Hahahahahahaha

You are just like Trump. He goes about bragging about the Stock market which is controlled by the super rich that inflate price and deflate it whenever they want. lmfao
Noted.

Next analyst pls...

2 Likes

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by Neoteny(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2018
jnfoage:

You guys must be very strong.
When it goes bad, it is Buhari.
When it goes good, it is the head of the parastatal.
Now, using same analogy, who heads CBN? Is he a Fulani man? Is CBN not the same organisation you lots compete among yourselves insulting for your so-called incompetence?
God must have spent extra time creating you guys.

Actually when it came time to create them god didn't bother to do a good job cos he's already used up the best clay and knows these ones would turn out to be assholes anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by michoim(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2018
God has started doing it...
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by michoim(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2018
I remember when dollar was rising they were insulting Buhari and not CBN. Confused people. They were urging Buhari to sack the CBN boss but the man who saw 2morrow (Buhari) kept the CBN governor and today we are beginning to see the dividend in stocks. Long live PMB...
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by BetaThings: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
naijapips04:
Lol. Stock market thats is recovering from recession.

These kind of growth are expected from a recovering market. We had a higher growth rate and faster recovery during the 2008 - 2012 global depression.

YoU are wrong sir
ASI is at a 9-year high!
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by BetaThings: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Millz404:
Buhari is still useless.... Does he know what stock means and how it works...?.... Mtchew

Shayneward1:
Worryingly the 'stock' hasn't reduced the price of garri in the market.

You should understand issues before you comment

2 Likes

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by naijapips04: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2018
BetaThings:

YoU are wrong sir
ASI is at a 9-year high!

We grew 33.7% in 2012. These sort of growths are expected from a recovering market. Doesn't mean anything in reality.

https://www.nairaland.com/4290352/nigeria-stock-market-grew-33
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by BetaThings: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Bollinger:

It is not about being hate induced. The question you should be asking is; how does this news translate into improving the lives of the average Nigerian. What is better than stocks and bonds? I'll tell you. Oil is better than stocks and bonds and Nigeria has plenty of it.

Not necessarily
Access to the stock market through mutual fund is easier for the average Nigerian than the oil industry which can be easily cornered

Bollinger:
How has this precious Natural resource improved the lives of Nigerians? The core problem that Nigerians should be focused on they are ignoring and until that is fixed, even if the streets of Nigeria is paved with gold, Nigerians can never have the standard of living they want.

So until the issues are fixed, investors in the stock market should not be rewarded?

2 Likes

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by PHILipu1(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2018
SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by Millz404(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
BetaThings:

You should understand issues before you comment

Understand what issues.... My friend leave here
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by nex(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Just as it crashed from its artificial hyped up price in 2008, it is about to do so again. The 10-year cycle is about to be a constant.
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by omenkaLives(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Several hate-induced impromptu Economists will now come up with their ogogoro, palm wine & jugunu analyses against this report. grin

Just look at this wonderful news and the thread seems as lonely as a graveyard.

Had this been the other way round, trust those children of hate and anguish pour in like flies on a decomposing carcass and run it into ten pages!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by wristbangle: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2018
I now see the reason why UN appointed Kemi Adeosun. She is the reason behind Ogun state increase in IGR. Now she is replicating such achievement at national level along with her economic team. Great kudos to her.
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by Bollinger(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2018
BetaThings:

Not necessarily
Access to the stock market through mutual fund is easier for the average Nigerian than the oil industry which can be easily cornered

So until the issues are fixed, investors in the stock market should not be rewarded?

In the US, when you hear that there are tremendous gains in the stock market, instantly the society benefits from it. Instantly. I don't think you fully grasp what i am talking about. I am not talking about if the average Nigerian has access to stocks of if the oil industry has been cornered or not. I am saying that all these superficial "gains" you all are jubilating over does not add value to the average Nigerian unlike what applies in normal countries. Of what benefit is it to baba sikira when stock go up 12 percent but yet the very basic of necessities eludes him?
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by LionDeLeo: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just look at this wonderful news and the thread seems as lonely as a graveyard.

Had this been the other way round, trust those children of hate and anguish pour in like flies on a decomposing carcass and run it into ten pages!
Exactly.

Even some of them that managed to show up simply took quick glances, acted their names, then ducked off with the speed of light. cheesy

Pretty sure they will soon put up a protest to seuun requesting that only Zakzaky & herdsmen issues be discussed on the forum till the end of time, otherwise, it becomes "marginalisation. cheesy
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by GavelSlam: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Millz404:

Understand what issues.... My friend leave here

Go and sit down.

The signs of investor confidence, economic growth and local currency stability are indubitable.

Why e come dey pain You?

Ok look for how you go spoil am.

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by hmabdool(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2018
ipork yoot go cry on top this success...trust the hate filled nonentities.
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by ReachHard: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2018
This is why we are... cheesy

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by Samadict(f): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2018
seunmsg:
Great. Unfortunately, nobody is talking about the huge success that we are recording in the stock market. Investors confidence in the economy is at an all time high and that is what is translating to our stock market becoming the best performing market in the world. Govt should fix the criminality of the herdsmen that is taking the shine out of the success that our economy is recording.
Your last statement says it all. The bad this government has done out weighs the good. Not many will praise the government about the stock when herdsmen are killing freely. This is a failed government and I doubt if there'll be a working one anytime soon if things continue this way.

1 Like

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by dukecharles(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
EDOPRO:
Nice one, bubu is working.
IPod Now

Shut up!!! Nigerian economy only need Your Bubu to keep quiet and mind his business, it was his unguarded utterances and instability in govt policies that plunged us into recession.
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by Sirjamo: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

As in, the great ugwu exporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by winnah(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Donpresh95:
We have carried world best in everything concerning Economy but still,Complete bodied Hausa alamajiri is still littered all over the place begging for food because of hardship. If you as a kid received more praise than your brothers on everything, check well, there is a problem with you, they are trying to remove inferiority complex from you when you compare yourself to them in future

thank you for putting it correct. Hausa alamajiri. Muslim have designed them to be like that bro. they take pride in begging. they don't live with their parent. they are not even from that state. they consider it to be a blessing ( suffering for Allah's sake). what do u think will befallen a man who has 40 children? if you like let a cup of garri be #5. if u have been to kano you will know that am saying the truth.
so pls stop the blame game and let appreciate our effort and success while aiming for more.
if you can say that your mums food is sweet who will; is it me?
take time

1 Like

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by winnah(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Bollinger:

In the US, when you hear that there are tremendous gains in the stock market, instantly the society benefits from it. Instantly. I don't think you fully grasp what i am talking about. I am not talking about if the average Nigerian has access to stocks of if the oil industry has been cornered or not. I am saying that all these superficial "gains" you all are jubilating over does not add value to the average Nigerian unlike what applies in normal countries. Of what benefit is it to baba sikira when stock go up 12 percent but yet the very basic of necessities eludes him?

have you ever been to US or travel out of your state before?
na question oooo pick no offense but answer it
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by 400billionman: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2018
I just dey laugh �

Oluwa Dalu
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by Bollinger(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2018
winnah:

have you ever been to US or travel out of your state before?
na question oooo pick no offense but answer it

If i tell you say i no even know where Nigeria de for map again you no go believe.
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by 400billionman: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Stop desecrating front page with foul language.
Seun, lalasticlala, is it hard to ban comments like this?
Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by LionDeLeo: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
400billionman:

Stop desecrating front page with foul language.
Seu.n, lalasticla.la, is it hard to ban comments like this?
[/s]
Since nairaland belongs to you, ban me when I make a comment that you are not happy with.

As far as I know, the forum was not designed to please only a particular set of "human beings".

Re: With 12% Rise In Fourteen Days Nigerian Stocks Are World’s Best - Bloomberg by 400billionman: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2018
seunmsg:
Great. Unfortunately, nobody is talking about the huge success that we are recording in the stock market. Investors confidence in the economy is at an all time high and that is what is translating to our stock market becoming the best performing market in the world. Govt should fix the criminality of the herdsmen that is taking the shine out of the success that our economy is recording.

Until new minimum wage is implemented and arrears of salaries are paid, nothing for common man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? / Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? / Lagos, Kaduna, Edo Top List Of Foreign Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.