Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do You Think There is Such A Thing Like A Bad Wife Or Husband??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think There is Such A Thing Like A Bad Wife Or Husband??? (488 Views)

Am I Overthinking This Or I Really Have A Bad Wife / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think There is Such A Thing Like A Bad Wife Or Husband??? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2018
I think so. Why then? Because the tree is corrupted, now you won't only have good fruits, you also should expect evil seed. The evil is there to destroy the institution called marriage, which is from the beginning of creations and formation. You will recall that man was first created and then formed.

The formed part was compromised and now bearing evil seed which can kill, steal and destroy anything apart from the New creation.

If you didn't hear the truth instructing you to stay clear off the evi seed, you couldn't hear because it was good to the eyes, that means pleasurable, good for food, pleasure again and able to make one wise, pride of this life, your name and not the only name.

The name to which every other names bow to and worship and adore because of his great love and gift to you and your name. Yes there is an evil wife and husband, because the last enemy had not been destroy.
Re: Do You Think There is Such A Thing Like A Bad Wife Or Husband??? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Yes...there are lots of them
Re: Do You Think There is Such A Thing Like A Bad Wife Or Husband??? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Absolutely
Re: Do You Think There is Such A Thing Like A Bad Wife Or Husband??? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yes
Re: Do You Think There is Such A Thing Like A Bad Wife Or Husband??? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
My God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men / Used Kitchen Cabinets And Rug Carpet 4 Sale In Uyo / Mother's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.