Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40246 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Youngpo413: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2021
PointZerom:
Na so the thing dey start....future armed robber
e shock me o.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chukwuibuipob: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Baztard
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Unrated900(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Prodigal son
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Unrated900:
Prodigal son
Your father
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Unrated900(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
EmmyG012:
Your father

He s late fool
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Unrated900:

He s late fool
Your mother there
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ORIAYO70(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2021
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP

You r nothing but a bastard, you r capable of killing for money. If u say I judge you yes! Am willing to judge you more.

You stole money from ur mum, yet u have the effontery to come here n seek help, u did not even do any profitable business you lavish it on naija bet n girls.... Hmmmm u r wicked
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by unscripted(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2021
EmmyG012:

Guy why are you talking like this. Is dis ur advice
mr man what advise are u asking for .. you shud be hanged on a stake , while they beat the hell out of you ..
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by azeeza(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Gambler , such a prodigal son
bad child
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Chiino(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Pedimathias: 4:40pm On May 06, 2021
You bad @ op. This act of yours is capable of sending your mum to her early grave. If they ask you now, you will claim I love my mum.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
Pedimathias:
You bad @ op. This act of yours is capable of sending your mum to her early grave. If they ask you now, you will claim I love my mum.

You a jerk

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More IPOB/ESN Camps Busted In Anambra And Enugu State / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.