Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40289 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AceDomino(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Blessed are the Risk takers

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by HausaOverlord: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Scammer pastor fall on u dia
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sod09(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2018
What a bastard
Tell her to use you for ritual cos you very useless
Imagine wasting such money on stupid bets

12 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Scar44: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2018
ebujany:
Wow, just wow over 500 k gone just like that ....give me that money and watch me become a billionaire in few years
send your account details. No be only billionaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Troublemaker007(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Maxcollins042:
God should not give me a child like you.

I have nothing to say other than that you should explore legitimate ways to replace the money you stole from her ASAP. If otherwise, confess to her before she finds out by herself.

If God try am give me a child like this, na Rat poison Sir pass. No time for headache

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by dapolaw(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2018
So you gambled with N580k on bet9ja? Guy, you don't need anybody's advise.

Go bow your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

That is the problem now, what to say I use the money for,
if I Was Your Mother I Will Arrest You And make Sure You Spend Years In Jail. You Are A Wicked Son And A Criminal...

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bewla(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
mys3ry:
Beg your mum, Tell her it was the work of the devil.

OR

Call the bank claiming to be your mum, get her date of birth ready and maybe her mothers maiden name.

provide the security verification information and gbam. grin
ha
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Timekeeper: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Anybody that gives this guy wrong advice will suffer in Jesus name. Someone did bad and you guys are still advising him to lie again. Emmy, honestly u shud have been aborted or make them use condom instead of giving birth to you. If I were God, I for curse you with madness if u don't confess to you mama. Oya go and confess and your sins shall be forgiven

6 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by raph101(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
attention!!!

best advice: see your family pastor quickly if u are a Christian, best way out. don't try any other thing silly, cos it will just get worse.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AceDomino(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
sod09:
What a bastard
Tell her to use you for ritual cos you very useless
Imagine wasting such money on stupid bets

Ah ah, that's too harsh now. Lmfao
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mys3ry(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
bewla:
ha

Nobi me sendam ooo
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by maxjax(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
so you didnt see bitcoin or ethereum to buy, you rather chose to gamble with your moms hard earn money,..... dont worry when you start chilling in prison, your brain will reset angry

EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by RSVP: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Honestly I hate to say you are a stupid kid.

Just tell your mom say you won buy land and you eventually got scammed by a friend. He used your money travel out.

OR

Dey act like say craze enta ur body anytime ur mom come back from work.. Fear go catch her and she go carry you go ur pastor for deliverance.

OR

Just switch on ur bad boy mood and complete ur mission... Run away from home! Yeah cool grin .. Eleribu omo jatijati.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Jimbadly: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
You're simply a criminal and a prodigal son. Anu ofia.

7 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Kindly prepare for your burial! Rip in advance.

Una no dey hear! Stop gambling! Stop gambling! Na lie. The money you should have used to invest in a viable business and make more profits to the delight of your parents, you went gambling with it and lost it out due to your greedines and lack of self control, it's a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Xisnin(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Tell her about it or be ready to spend few days behind bars.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Timekeeper: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Anybody that gives this guy wrong advice will suffer in Jesus name. Someone did bad and you guys are still advising him to lie again. Emmy, honestly u shud have been aborted or make them use condom instead of giving birth to you. If I were God, I for curse you with madness if u don't confess to you mama. Oya go and confess and your sins shall be forgiven

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by pepethemaniac: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Report to her in wat way, she mustn't hear I gambled with her money.

I hope your dad kills you when he returns. I will definately take your life if you were my son.

You shouldn't get the chance to further disgrace them in the future by doing something worse than this. You have no empathy, even after loosing 300k, you still stole 100k. Even after being denied access, you refuse to confess to your own mother. Now you will allow her go to the bank and disgrace herself (which is what is paining me most) not knowing her son is the thief.

I will cut you limb from limb if you were my brother. You are a lucky boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Benekruku(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Poison her immediately she comes back. She will forever remain silent

#Simple

Thank me later.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by SIaye: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap

You are a thief and a bastard, may ogun kill you useless child angry I would have killed you if you were my relative

8 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by 2shure: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2018
lets look at it this way
stealing mums hard funds
then gambling with it on bet9ja
and theb the bomb
getting scammed on a faceless and dubious platforn..

lesson learnt.....karma

what goes around comes back around

u be better armed robber with double barell
dey thief too gamble bet9ja
smh

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by cromz(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
don't worry she won't find out just keep calm better still close your account that way they won't be able to trace the owner of the account. ;Ddon't worry she won't find out just keep calm better still close your account that way they won't be able to trace the owner of the account. have done this before buh you really need to change oo cus if u continue they'll still catch up with u.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Made1414(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I changed the password of my bet 9ja account two days ago after one odd loose to 18 odds. I will on no condition play this game again. I changed my password by looking straight to my computer screen, press one button six times without looking at it and then added 123 with the other hand, click down and do the same without looking whilst my finger was still on the same button Now I don’t know my password again. I am free and will never open another account... Gamble pays but kills faster...Tell your mother you played gamble, this willl help you stop t completely after enough yelling and best advice from your mother. The advice you seek is with your mother...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sod09(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
AceDomino:

Ah ah, that's too harsh now. Lmfao
bros honestly the guy no try oo
what if that's the mother whole savings

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by silas24(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
As someone who has been on a gambling binge several times, I really don't blame you. All I can tell you is that you let go however difficult it may be. Bet9ja is designed to outsmart people at their best much less when you are emotionally distraught. Tell your parents it will be hard but in hindsight you'll be happy you did. Don't try to borrow or get more money trust me you'll loose it . Life is just a series of lessons take this as one of them......

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by superlanny(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Brother to be sincere you went to far and also trust this that you would be caught if you don't confess and a family meeting might be announced over your matter, we all mess up and will always do, but you can make a decision to learn from your mistakes and avoid future embarrassment. Your the only one that knows how your mum will react if you confess to her now, if she is hypertensive, I advice you don't tell her directly, you can go through a family member she listens to. I wish you good luck o, cus what you did in this hard economy, you deserve to be disowned, but am certain love and family will come through.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by heendrix(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

your a very stupid and a pathological useless being may your children do so and more to you. why would a omg do this to your mother? what wrong have she done to you now that life is more hard

yes am taking it personal coz i pity the old woman. your a useless animal. will you just get out of my sight animal

damn.....m..spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ChiefSweetus: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Dam5reey(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Go to nearest police station to report your self... cry

The child you didn't train will sell the house you built instead...
#moral lesson to parents....

I will not blame him 1 bit...

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AceDomino(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
sod09:
bros honestly the guy no try oo
what if that's the mother whole savings

I was only joking about that and he even deserves some months behind bar
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bujebudanu1(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

That is the problem now, what to say I use the money for,

Tell her u bought a land or just run from the house.she will call u back with case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.