Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65429 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by AntiNigerian: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by sexdoll: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na wetin fit you!

You wicked human being.

Wetin dey different between you and all these ritual killers?

Nothing.

Later, one unfortunate man will come and carry without knowing that he is carrying a wicked and heartless murderess.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

"BF" u said
And thats why she couldnt use "sheild" ? undecided

As lady having sex whu isnt ur husband yet.. u have to always make sure he use k0ndom.
Nomatta how he insists to enter raw.
Becoz when the shit happens the ladies are always at d recieveing end!

DO NOT LET ANYONE JEOPADIZE UR FUTURE
i hear u
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by realgideon(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
The best for you is to do D&C, same apply to my gf after two injection and drugs for two days we didn't see anything,and besides you might have took in for a long time even before your last period because the nurse explain different scenarios. So better go for D&C before it get matured than this.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
offcurse u are still very much pregnant,go and c a doctor for proper evacuation
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by David160(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
God help u
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by iamnlia(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
mcmaria93:
If God stamps "PERMANENT "...My sister not even Mifepristone will do the work for,av been there,done that...my own even pass ur own,but today My daughter is 3months,no regrets

Depends on when you took the mifepristone, mifepristone at 1-3 weeks will work 97% of the time.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018

4 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Chukazu: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Blood don finish for your body be that
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by mcmaria93(f): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
no deformity,don't know how to attach pictures...shez so cute
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by PenisCaP: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
gloria34:
i hear u

kiss

So how is ur day bby
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by melaninbae: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Go do a scan nau....... That should show you exactly what's going on in your womb.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by mcmaria93(f): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apos2kay:
No deformity?
Walahai No Deformity...D gal fine pass me d mama
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by mcmaria93(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
iamnlia:

Depends on when you took the mifepristone, mifepristone at 1-3 weeks will work 97% of the time.

Took it very early self,took injections,at one point I just had to give up,and let God take charge
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
i even dey fear as i dey read her msg...

Amarabae:
Very heartless being.
Look at how she is talking about abortion without remorse.

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Leonbonapart(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
horia:
she might be married u know and if she's not, these ur harsh words would do much harm. She's already in distress.
saying it without I remorse is why am pissed with her
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Leonbonapart(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
shewa88:

Grow up!�
birds of a feather
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by nams77: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:
The baby right now...

Kum kill me make I see, if u like drink rat poison....Notin de shele
My guy something dey worry you o grin see how you make me dey laff anyhow for office. People just dey look me as tears keep streaming down my face.
But seriously, d baby don take chair balance for centre of the womb
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

k.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Chyxki: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Very heartless being.
Look at how she is talking about abortion without remorse.

Not a lady sha, but I know the kind of confusion sex can cause.

My dear you are right, but please don't judge.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by ikorodureporta: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
When u born a deformed child, u go start to blame God
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by imexg(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
dont panic just email me i know the right solution idobiseimeh@gmail.com
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by rosieluv(f): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
BabbanBura:

So sorry dear, i didnt know that i pressed a wrong nerve and i perfectly understand that "you don't ask a prostitute how many di.cks she don chop" - continue to dey chop di.cks and to dey remove
and since your mother has done a lot of abortions, of which you partly survived, infact Its a shame you survived, if not you wont be asking the wrong person the right question, so hurry up to Mama and ask

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by lookingfly: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
The level underage girls are having abortions these days from indiscriminate sex is becoming alarming........the love of money and cheap fame made girls a thing of scorn and a laughing stalk. A young gal that's a close neighbor barely 22yrs has had 5 abortions, and I was like.... Y all these abortions?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by BenjaminJoe1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
I also don't care how you may feel after reading this,
don't be too selfish lady, if you want to live, allow that baby to live as well,
take responsibility for your actions, think wisely and don't be fooled.
don't kill the baby pls....
think!
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Respect55(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Elesu:

change the title of your thread. let it reflect what you need. people rarely click topics like this, it litters everywhere here. some people have abused this medium with their ridiculous 'doctor help' threads.
I advise you to give it a title like ''Help, are my still pregnant ? '' even without calling Lalasticlala or mynd44 or even seun it will trend and you will get more advices and maybe yabbings sha.
#My10kobo
U WANT to correct someone but can't correct urself. What IS, 'ARE MY STILL PREGNANT'?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by sonofoluku: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
yanshDoctor:
your cup done full. not all baby can be aborted by drugs. some babies are very stubborn and anymore drugs you take will affect the deformity of the baby. you might even die if you tried abortion surgery.

xmas is just 1 week. see what you have done to yourself because of xmas enjoyment in the name of celebration.

majority of female infertility, womb collapse and fibroid are caused by abortions pills or surgeries.

don't deceived yourself.

Kai! This is somebody's future wife joking with her reproductive health.How much is condom again abeg?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by shewa88(f): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
birds of a feather
Na you sabi
Just grow up! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by BENSIR: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
You are doomed already! You committed homicide and said you are careless about GOD's judgement?
May God have mercy on you.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Finemoore: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Go and do a real D and C to flush everything. Its no longer safe for you, the baby is now dead but hasn't been evacuated. Leaving it there will cause more medical problems for you; it could form a cyst, fibroid or cancer. You need a total flushing.

when you are done flushing, send my regards to that homeboy, the dude shoots more than just a sperm!
Sorry 4 quoting you brother.. What of a situation where the woman bleed and now seeing her menstration, does she still need to see a Doctor to avoid any future problem?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by gaffyGIFT: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.