Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (52877 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
this man is really having a negative impact on church collections, you need to see how members in my church grimmaced when the pastor sent commitment forms for funding of church operations for 2018
d sheeples are becoming self aware, many pastors are struggling, to maintain jets, opulent lifestyles and side chicks.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by mceze(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

What the heck! Where is the damn evidence?

Have you seen any sane evidence?

Speak intelligently biko. If there was a real evidence, many lawyers would have jumped in to that case to make money.

Warris this guy saying?

Are you in Nigeria or another planet entirely? Does evidence counts in Nigeria? Evidence that he destroyed most..Why did he destroyed the young lady's laptop? What did he transferred money into her account for? The flight ticket and hotel reservation are for crusade right? Actress Danielle Okeke's plate number registered in his name nkor? Should I continue to mention visible evidences that he is a randy man and as such guilty? Am too wise to be deceived by mere mortals talk more of con artist..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by freshboi88: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Jesus didn't dance nor sang. The Old Testament, they sang and danced.

Jesus didnt tithe. Abraham tithed.

And Jesus tied our prosperity to Abraham. We are all children of Abraham, by faith, in Christ.

You wee never understand coz you're not saved.

Weren't the apostles. Children of Abraham too?...show me were they paid or collected tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Persecution is ONE major way God uses to expand the Gospel.

Who knew Apostle Johnson Suleiman that well until Satan brought up Otobos scam?

Tithers will only increase. Stingy people will not and never tithe so no point. After all, "The god of this world has blinded the minds of those who believe not..."

However, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. Sooner or later, those mocking the Tithing Principle will get to the place of understanding.

Same way Islam is suffering persecution in the hands of Christian e-terrorist
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by chijokz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
truthstands12:
You can have all the wealth in this world and still end up in hell. Which one is better for you....paying your tithe, keeping God's commandments and end up in God's kingdom or withholding your tithe and by so doing robbing God and end up in hell? Paying tithe is simply obeying God's commandment in Malachi chapter 3 vs 8-12. It is for your own good. You are not doing God any favour by paying tithe. You are simply working out your salvation.
I agree with you and also the commandments...but my tithe and offerings has been going to the poor, orphans, sick and the widows..I've been doing this for years and have never given to a pastor..i hope I'm still doing the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:

Weren't the apostles. Children of Abraham too?...show me were they paid or collected tithe

Show me where Jesus danced and sang. I'll show what you want to see.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Rich guys don't work in a radio station where they're paid peanuts.
his case is different. he's one of the highest paid in the country. Nigge is rich. he buys wrist watches worth millions
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by chijokz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
denitro:
Tithing is important because it sole purpose is to build faith.
Blessings of tithing is not about money, there are people doing well in business and don't pay tithe.
Scenario:
A pays tithe and B doesn't pay tithe.
Both A and B make 1 million naira.
A builds his faith on the principle of tithe and pays 100,000 naira as tithe.
B doesn't pay.
1 month later.
A makes 200,000
B makes 3 million naira.
Differences between the 2.
A receives blessings from God sufficient for his needs and his faith and confidence grows stronger.
B is on his own with his money, B isn't happy and has no peace. (Ask celebrities or the rich), eventually B's money will destroy him.

Trust in the lord. Tithe is a heavenly law, lets start learning to live heavenly laws becos if you can't live a simple heavenly
law like tithe, you can't be saved.
Period

What if B decides to pay his tithe and offerings to the poor, orphans, sick, homeless, widows and not to a pastor? Will B still be destroyed?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by freshboi88: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Show me where Jesus danced and sang. I'll show what you want to see.

Hahahahaha....... I know that tactics, ur just an unrepentant slave
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
transformed:
His mum is not based abroad she was based in Ibadan and now Ado...working for one of the foremost Nigerian Atheist...Afe Babalola
OK. its always cool to worm for atheists. don't you want to work for Mark Zuckerberg too? I'm sure she's proud of her son though,that's what's important.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by tosinjay(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Paul Okoye is the one who helps celebrities get endorsement deals from companies. Hardly will you ever find an endorsed artiste who didn't pass through him.

It can only take a wise person to know what's ging on here. If paul could be living this big and also showing artistes the way, then it means they all belong to the same Satanic covenant called Illuminati. Their soul has been sold for earthly richies.

Satanic blessing is what Freeze is using to taunt the Children of God. SHAME ON HIM.

And shame on Pastors who have peddled this false doctrine of tithe that is now bringing shame to the body of Christ.
Yea, we must tithe but it's been abused which has caused this much ridicule. Chai
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Sagay212: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Paul Okoye is the one who helps celebrities get endorsement deals from companies. Hardly will you ever find an endorsed artiste who didn't pass through him.

It can only take a wise person to know what's ging on here. If paul could be living this big and also showing artistes the way, then it means they all belong to the same Satanic covenant called Illuminati. Their soul has been sold for earthly richies.

Satanic blessing is what Freeze is using to taunt the Children of God. SHAME ON HIM.

And shame on Pastors who have peddled this false doctrine of tithe that is now bringing shame to the body of Christ.

Just read what you typed...what's this

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:

Hahahahaha....... I know that tactics, ur just an unrepentant slave

You're smart wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by justlaw(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Come on S-H-A-R-R-A-P there

alBHAGDADI:

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Amberon: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mumu...minion.
freshboi88:

Pity urself first....sheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by freshboi88: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amberon:
Mumu...minion.

The only mumu here is the one who kips paying money to pastor, thinking he/she is giving to God because he/she believes God is a money doubler....hahahahah...u b maga!!!.....mayeeee....client.... mumu, dem don use ur money buy private jet, build sch n hospital that ur broke ass cannot afford.big mugu
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by freshboi88: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Sheybi as dem don attack u, u don run...go and upgrade urself....low grade brain!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Ejanla07: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

mumu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Tellemall: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Newboss:
That's not an issue. His mom is even rich

Then let him upload pictures of this insane wealth you're describing, rather than looking for random people who he thinks don't pay tithes to use as his poster boys.

Are you trying to say that people who pay tithes aren't wealthy, because some man is telling you so without biblical proof?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Fretchy: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
This guy just want to make money from Google.. He is as hungry as me
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by ernieboy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
quentin06:
this man is really having a negative impact on church collections, you need to see how members in my church grimmaced when the pastor sent commitment forms for funding of church operations for 2018
d sheeples are becoming self aware, many pastors are struggling, to maintain jets, opulent lifestyles and side chicks.
which church is DAT? ur church members were never givers in the first place, just looking for a cheap excuse not to give.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by ernieboy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:

during the days of the apostles people sold their landed assets and brought the money to Church, not just 10 percent.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by IdiAmin2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Jesus didn't dance nor sang. The Old Testament, they sang and danced.

Jesus didnt tithe. Abraham tithed.

And Jesus tied our prosperity to Abraham. We are all children of Abraham, by faith, in Christ.

You wee never understand coz you're not saved.

abraham tithe ONLY ONCE - and it was not from his income, it was what he got from his enemies after he conquered them in war

so b'cos you are the seed of abraham, so you have to do everything abraham did

OK Abraham slept with his wife's housegirl and impregnated her

Ok tomorrow I will go carry that house girl helping my wife and knack am pregnancy.

If anybody question me, I will just say it is biblical, abraham did it and I'm the seed of abraham.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Amberon: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Didn't read your sh!t boy. Receive sense.
freshboi88:

The only mumu here is the one who kips paying money to pastor, thinking he/she is giving to God because he/she believes God is a money doubler....hahahahah...u b maga!!!.....mayeeee....client.... mumu, dem don use ur money buy private jet, build sch n hospital that ur broke ass cannot afford.big mugu
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by IdiAmin2(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
ernieboy:

during the days of the apostles people sold their landed assets and brought the money to Church, not just 10 percent.

correct,

but ignorant people will just quote one part and not continue reading

what did they do with the money the brought to church.

Acts chapter 4

34There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales 35 and lay them at the apostles’ feet for distribution to anyone as he had need

so is daddy GO and oyedepo distributing the money collected among those that have need, so that there was no needy in RCCG and Winners?? NO. they are flexing with the money buying private jets while the needy continue to suffer
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Tithing is Scriptural. I am blinded in following it because it works for me.
Can I get the passages?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by keemi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Do u hv sense at all?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Newboss(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tellemall:

Then let him upload pictures of this insane wealth you're describing, rather than looking for random people who he thinks don't pay tithes to use as his poster boys.

Are you trying to say that people who pay tithes aren't wealthy, because some man is telling you so without biblical proof?

Their being wealthy is not a product of their tithing. If you are smart enough and know your way around, you WILL be wealthy! angry It's as simple as ABC! angry

Guess what the pastor said? He said you will be damn poor if you don't pay tithe! angry My brother, even a brainless kid in the womb knows that that's a plain lie! angry

That's what Freeze is trying to free people from. angry The mental slavery! angry A doctor lies to you that if you don't take 5 pills of a drug per day, you will die the next day! angry He's got you hooked! angry It's called "mental slavery", bro! angry Try it on a dog, it WILL work! angry Try it on a human, it WILL work! angry It's simple psychology! angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Newboss(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zionista:

Does the watch have upper floor swimming pool embedded inside?

You obviously don't know about watches that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars! angry Yeah, that's the type he has in his collection! angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Can I get the passages?

Malachi 3:8-10 cheesy

You show me: where did Jesus dance and sing in the Bible? Why are Christians singing & dancing?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
IdiAmin2:

abraham tithe ONLY ONCE - and it was not from his income, it was what he got from his enemies after he conquered them in war

so b'cos you are the seed of abraham, so you have to do everything abraham did

OK Abraham slept with his wife's housegirl and impregnated her

Ok tomorrow I will go carry that house girl helping my wife and knack am pregnancy.

If anybody question me, I will just say it is biblical, abraham did it and I'm the seed of abraham.

If it's Scriptural, go ahead and do it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by DanielGb(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
The issue here is that most of us are greedy. Looking for fast way to get rich. Who ever think in his mind that giving will make you rich is a liar. You give because it's needed to give. That is, it's out of worry and it's with joy. The reward for doing so is favour in the Land. that's our blessing.

When you understand this, you will know that tithing is a form of commitment to give.

The Yahoo Yahoo Pastor abuse it and stole the money ment for others too. The Poor and the Needy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Avoid These Sexual Pleasures In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.