Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (52881 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Newboss:
You obviously don't know about watches that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars! angry Yeah, that's the type he has in his collection! angry

I sure know bro. You didn't seem to get my sarcasm. One love
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Newboss(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zionista:

I sure know bro. You didn't seem to get my sarcasm. One love
Yeah, I did! angry 82 loves, bro! angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Malachi 3:8-10 cheesy

You show me: where did Jesus dance and sing in the Bible? Why are Christians singing & dancing?

Hahahahaha... Must it always be Malachi?
What?!! Just imagine your reasoning? You are asking me to show you were Jesus danced and sang to justify why Christians do it. Yet you didn't provide where Jesus paid or received tithe to prove that Christians should pay tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Hahahahaha... Must it always be Malachi?
What?!! Just imagine your reasoning? You are asking me to show you were Jesus danced and sang to justify why Christians do it. Yet you didn't provide where Jesus paid or received tithe to prove that Christians should pay tithe.

Show me...where Jesus danced.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

blah blah blah Christ did not collect tithe
Christ did not marry too. Your point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 6:02am On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

Christ did not marry too.
Your point?
Show me a married priest... Your point?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by wirinet(m): 6:18am On Jan 16, 2018
XingXhang:

Jesus didn't dance nor sang. The Old Testament, they sang and danced.

Jesus didnt tithe. Abraham tithed.

And Jesus tied our prosperity to Abraham. We are all children of Abraham, by faith, in Christ.

You wee never understand coz you're not saved.

Since Abraham tithed and Jesus tied your prosperity to Abraham, it means you must follow Abraham footsteps and not Jesus, so go sleep with your maid and marry your half Sister so you can be richly blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2018
XingXhang:

I will after you show me where he paid or collected tithes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2018
XingXhang:

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
wirinet:

Since Abraham tithed and Jesus tied your prosperity to Abraham, it means you must follow Abraham footsteps and not Jesus, so go sleep with your maid and marry your half Sister so you can be richly blessed.

You said, TIED YOUR PROSPERITY and you are talking about MORALITY or RIGHTEOUSNESS

My Righteousness is in Christ. My prosperity is in the covenant of Abraham.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

I asked FIRST. Let's be adults here please.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by ernieboy(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2018
IdiAmin2:

correct,

but ignorant people will just quote one part and not continue reading

what did they do with the money the brought to church.

Acts chapter 4

34There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales 35 and lay them at the apostles’ feet for distribution to anyone as he had need

so is daddy GO and oyedepo distributing the money collected among those that have need, so that there was no needy in RCCG and Winners?? NO. they are flexing with the money buying private jets while the needy continue to suffer
I am not arguing the fact that there is a lot of financial abuse in churches, especially those one- man founded and run churches, but that does not negate the very fact that a true Christian should be financially committed to the church, locate a true church not just any one that makes a lot of noise with all the worldly swag.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Show me a married priest... Your point?
Eli was a priest in the bible
Aaron etc
He married
They married

Pls make your point
We are waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

Aaron etc
He married
They married

Pls make your point
We are waiting

Baseless
Christians should emulate Christ
Pastors should tow the path of Christ himself
He never charged money for healing
He never took tithe from anyone
No private jets
No earthly belongings
He went about doing good ..

Nigeria is ranked among the worlds poorest
A Nigerian pastor is the richest pastor in the world

Something is wrong with us
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Baseless
Christians should emulate Christ
Pastors should tow the path of Christ himself
He never charged money for healing
He never took tithe from anyone
No private jets
No earthly belongings
He went about doing good ..

Nigeria is ranked among the worlds poorest
A Nigerian pastor is the richest pastor in the world

Something is wrong with us
Straw grasper!

Oh you have seen the ignorance that there were married priests in th bible ba?

Christ encouraged payment of tithe along with the chief commandments - Matt 23:23

Dont allow stinginess to lead you into disobedience
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
XingXhang:

I asked FIRST. Let's be adults here please.
Lol...you were the one who diverted the discussion. We were talking about tithe and you are asking of Jesus dancing? So let's be adults and focus on the main issue.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by freshboi88: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
ernieboy:

during the days of the apostles people sold their landed assets and brought the money to Church, not just 10 percent.

That's not tithing, that's giving willingly
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

Straw grasper!

Oh you have seen the ignorance that there were married priests in th bible ba?

Christ encouraged payment of tithe along with the chief commandments - Matt 23:23

Dont allow stinginess to lead you into disobedience

You are a certified sheeple
There is no saving grace left for you
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are a certified sheeple
There is no saving grace left for you

Funny enough Jesus says we are Sheep...

Unlike you and Freeze, Ye are goats
Meant for Condemnation on the left Side of God on the last day. (Matt 25:31-46)
Except ye repent
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

Funny enough Jesus says we are Sheep...

Unlike you and Freeze, Ye are goats
Meant for Condemnation on the left Side of God on the last day. (Matt 25:31-46)
Except ye repent

Paying your tithes to a pastor cannot take you to heaven... Desist from doing such
Give to the needy around you
That's what Christ expects from us
All those who twist the word of God to favor them will burn in hell... Together with their supporters
Private jets and earthly belongings will not save you
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by rhektor(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

Aaron etc
He married
They married

Pls make your point
We are waiting

Sir, just leave that dude he's a dummy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Paying your tithes to a pastor cannot take you to heaven... Desist from doing such
Give to the needy around you
That's what Christ expects from us
All those who twist the word of God to favor them will burn in hell... Together with their supporters
Private jets and earthly belongings will not save you
Nobody said tithez will take you to heaven...
Nobody said dont give to needy.
Churches are still the leading givers to needy...

Stop yarning dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

Nobody said tithez will take you to heaven...
Nobody said dont give to needy.
Churches are still the leading givers to needy...

Stop yarning dust.

Stop giving your money to rogues
Free the sheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Stop giving your money to rogues
Free the sheeple
#ProuldySheep

You can remain a goat or
Repent and become sheep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Lol...you were the one who diverted the discussion. We were talking about tithe and you are asking of Jesus dancing? So let's be adults and focus on the main issue.

I've answered so many of your questions, like I've been on the defensive. Now, answer just one. Let's be civil please.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
felixomor:

#ProuldySheep

You can remain a goat or
Repent and become sheep

Your father is definitely the goat
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Your father is definitely the goat
At least I have a father....
Unlike u,
A bastard goat.

Repent

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
XingXhang:

I've answered so many of your questions, like I've been on the defensive. Now, answer just one. Let's be civil please.
Lol...So many? What and what have you answered?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2018
felixomor:

At least I have a father....
Unlike u,
A bastard goat.

Repent

You are worshipping a man and not God almighty...

Christ never told you to give money to your pastor

You are lost
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are worshipping a man and not God almighty...

Christ never told you to give money to your pastor

You are lost

You are deceived
See what the bible says

1Cor 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Stop posting wrong information
The last time, it was "married priests"
Repent from your ignorance.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
felixomor:

You are deceived
See what the bible says

1Cor 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Stop posting wrong information
The last time, it was "married priests"
Repent from your ignorance.

Where did Christ say you should give your money to a pastor in all those verses...

It's either you are a trainee pastor
A relative of one
Or a partaking in the sharing of the sheeple sweat
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Where did Christ say you should give your money to a pastor in all those verses...

It's either you are a trainee pastor
A relative of one
Or a partaking in the sharing of the sheeple sweat
Keep shut.
Still trying to save face even after Reading those verses?

No wonder u didnt know there were married priests.
Shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Avoid These Sexual Pleasures In 2019 / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.