Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture (34795 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
funlord:
[s][/s]

Sorry "Eze of gala"! I don't roll around aba market square so meeting me would have to be in your dreams! Go to the sports, sexuality, romance and the business section and ask all the correct guys and babe's that have actually met me on this forum....na your type we dey send to buy us cigar for table!

Please go and visit "naija jobs. Com" and stop disgracing kanu here! See this one that has not even been to MM2 before calling "world".....oh these developers and lies are so in love!

gringringrin

Oba of skull mining, it's a pity that you're a chain smoker. Come I go give you better food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by BigIyanga: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
They should be mad at their paymaster for not obtaining simple conviction against these alleged corruption cases!

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by olushevy05: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is there any law banning him to defend corrupt politicians?? In fact they are not corrupt until court says otherwise, Na Ozekhome be Judge?? Na him say make other client lawyer no prepare com court??
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
funlord:
[s][/s]

Sorry "Eze of gala"! I don't roll around aba market square so meeting me would have to be in your dreams! Go to the sports, sexuality, romance and the business section and ask all the correct guys and babe's that have actually met me on this forum....na your type we dey send to buy us cigar for table!

Please go and visit "naija jobs. Com" and stop disgracing kanu here! See this one that has not even been to MM2 before calling "world".....oh these developers and lies are so in love!

gringringrin

I swear you get time.

Most these people hiding behind the anonymity of cyberspace to brag are actually managing to survive.

Before you say anything, they begin to say the impossible.

Now, imagine, "meeting anywhere in the world", then I ask, for what exactly?

So, just to prove you are big, you will now abandon that reasonable business/job to go and start processing the visa of the country, then book a return ticket to go and meet there? Just to show you are a big boy? Do you need brain to know this is absolutely impossible?

Even Davido will not do that.

However, these are some of the impossibilities they latch on to save their faces, just ignore them.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Mysselff2: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Foolish youths that can't see beyond their swollen shithole noses
They ought to have given Ozekhome a rousing welcome as the man is not a hypocrite, he is just doing his job defending accused persons unlike the likes of Falano that will be forming saint and human rights lawyer,whereas they go behind and connive with EFCC to reloot the loot and appropriate the houses of persons accused of corruption
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Mysselff2: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
BigIyanga:
They should be mad at their paymaster for not obtaining simple conviction against these alleged corruption cases!

That's obviously a rented crowd of BMC zombies, if you check well you fit see Sarrki and Ngeneukwuenu there
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by funlord(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I swear you get time.

Most these people hiding behind the anonymity of cyberspace to brag are actually managing to survive.

So, just to prove you are big, you will now abandon that reasonable business/job to go and start processing the visa of the country, then book a return ticket to go and meet there? Just to show you are a big boy? Do you need brain to know this is absolutely impossible?

However, these are some of the possibilities they latch on to save their faces, just ignore them.

Its best to expose the little kids sometimes! Keeping silent sometimes causes their small balls to grow in size! It's good to make them humble once in a while and it might also help them re evaluate their psychotic lives and maybe force them to begin to think of changing!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by ogbeniolola: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mike Ozecorrupt....Useless and expired human rights activist.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mysselff2:
Foolish youths that can't see beyond their swollen shithole noses
They ought to have given Ozekhome a rousing welcome as the man is not a hypocrite, he is just doing his job defending accused persons unlike the likes of Falano that will be forming saint and human rights lawyer,whereas they go behind and connive with EFCC to reloot the loot and appropriate the houses of persons accused of corruption

Hypocritical Falana was even among the lawyers that defended Buhari on his certificate saga.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by AreaFada2: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Very funny. As if SW lawyers have not been defending suspected looters over the years. Were SW lawyers not among those Buhari hired to defend his non-existent WAEC certificate?

SW also hide under pretence of "accommodating " & "respectful" but the tribalism and bigotry is legendary.
If it was a SW lawyer they will say he is a brilliant legal mind doing his job professionally.

Any SW person who chooses objectivity over tribalism they tag him "omale". Very funny people.

If Hausa-Fulani they will just shut their mouths.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
funlord:

Its best to expose the little kids sometimes! Keeping silent sometimes causes their small balls to grow in size! It's good to make them humble once in a while and it might also help them re evaluate their psychotic lives and maybe force them to begin to think of changing!

Who are you exposing, you called me a kid, fine let's meet face to face anywhere of your choice let's see who's a kid.
Liondeleo can rant for I care. If you're proud of yourself let's meet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by kenex4ever(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
They accused the SAN of “shielding looters from justice.”

Igbos, how market?

This is a practical case, not one twitter or Facebook poll.

Oya, I'm waiting for the interpretation.
see this airhead

No b zombieee lecture him go, you expect them to clap for him
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by kitaatita: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
diegwu01:
But wait o, How could the organizers invite s character like Ozekhome to an Anti Corruption event?

Dino wrote a book on anti-corruptuon

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I swear you get time.

However, these are some of the impossibilities they latch on to save their faces, just ignore them.

Ranting as usual. Goan sit down if you don't have something meaningful to say. You think that everyone here is super poor. One day all of us will meet then una eye go clear.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by deji17: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Stethaine:
I think your stupidity is of highest percentage. Check your brain and that of your fore fathers well.

You are pained. Apart from abusing your fore fathers, there is nothing worthwhile in your empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Who are you exposing, you called me a kid, fine let's meet face to face anywhere of your choice let's see who's a kid.
Liondeleo can rant for I care. If you're proud of yourself let's meet.
Now, since you say anywhere in the world, should I specify? Note I will not even specify any African country and based on your bragging, I will not expect you to chicken out.

Pls, should I specify? Because I'm cocksure I will be there.

funlord, I will take his challenge, pls be my witness and the umpire.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by ruffDiamond: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
who invited that roguish lawyer there na?
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Ranting as usual. Goan sit down if you don't have something meaningful to say. You think that everyone here is super poor. One day all of us will meet then una eye go clear.
I have taken the challenge, shall we make a deal?

Cc funlord.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by bejeria101(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rented dullards! Instead of listening to the lecture,they are behaving like touts blocking cars,did they tell them this govt isnt looting?
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Now, since you say anywhere in the world, should I specify? Note I will not even specify any African country and based on your bragging, I will not expect you to chicken out.

Pls, should I specify? Because I'm cocksure I will be there.

funlord, I will take his challenge, pls be my witness and the umpire.

Where?
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Where?
No need for this question, simply answer yes or no because you said "anywhere in the world" and I assure you, I will not specify any African country.

Now, should I specify? Yes or no?

We will both post the flight tickets showing the itineraries for the agreed dates and meeting points.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by onimcee1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:
They're rented BMC miscreants, they lack knowledge of the constitution of their country.

In their stupid minds, a suspect should be jailed without trial in the court of law. USELESS YOUTHS.

They keep justifying Trump's shithole comment.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by everozone: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
APC followers are frustrated.They attack anybody who doesn't agree with them.They and their party will be swept out come 2019.They are already sinking.By the way,between Buhari and Mike who shields corrupt people?Let the truth be told.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by funlord(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I have taken the challenge, shall we make a deal?

Cc funlord.

I will be the umpire! Abuja should be the meeting point! Tomorrow evening! Let us all meet at the hilton!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
funlord:

I will be the umpire! Abuja should be the meeting point! Tomorrow evening! Let us all meet at the hilton!
Honestly, I will want to meet him outside Nigeria because I'm not even in Nigeria at the moment, so I want him to prove his worth.

And I will give him sufficient time to prepare.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by funlord(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Honestly, I will want to meet him outside Nigeria because I'm not even in Nigeria at the moment, so I want him to prove his worth.

And I will give him sufficient time to prepare.

Ok! Settle on the terms and I will act as the umpire!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Tonytonic(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zombies booing a professional.myopic people, even someone caught red handed deserves a lawyer.shithole country. Filled with some shithole people. The law looks at fact not ur sentiments.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
funlord:

Ok! Settle on the terms and I will act as the umpire!
There is no reasonable term apart from just meeting, then me and him agree that he is a big boy, then we turn back and go home again, finish. cheesy

And if he can make it, then I will agree he is truly a big boy, otherwise, it still remains what I earlier said, anonymity of cyberspace.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
aolawale025:
Must be some bunch of mis-guided youths. Probably sponsored. That man is one of the finest legal minds in nigeria
did you read the post at all?did you read to the point where they gave their reasons for booing him?I don't think so
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Where?
You see what I'm saying? He chickened out. Why will you come online and start bragging about what you are not? Will that add to your bank account?

Nawao.

Cc funlord.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by funlord(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You see what I'm saying? He chickened out. Why will you come online and start bragging about what you are not? Will that add to your bank account?

Nawao.

Cc funlord.

grin grin grin

Abeg no allow that hungry man go deactivate na beg I dey beg you!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) / Boko Haram Bomb Factory Busted By Soldiers In Borno State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.