Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture (34821 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Jobful man, I just threw a challenge since you have backed out from meeting anywhere in the world. Let's organise a quiz on nairaland tomorrow that will cost us 100k each, that should be easier for you since you are Jobful and I'm jobless. cheesy

Shut up let's meet anywhere, I didn't back out.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Childish you.
You simply cannot afford it, as simple as that. I have done it before and and I can do it again if you will take the challenge. But you don't even that amount for yourself.

Very poor things managing to survive but won't just let people to rest on this forum with wishful tales of how rich they are. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up let's meet anywhere, I didn't back out.
Then when can you make to New Delhi? Answer that na.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You simply cannot afford it, as simple as that. I have done it before and and I can do it again if you will take the challenge. But you don't even that amount for yourself.

Very poor things managing to survive but won't just let people to rest on this forum with wishful tales of how rich they are. Nonsense.

You're jobless Mr man.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Don't insult those that can help you tomorrow. Get a life.
See poor thing managing to survive talking about helping others.

Ordinary 100k, this thing cannot afford, yet he claims he claims to be rich. Do you know what it means to be rich?

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You see, always on nairaland boasting, bragging, but the idea of giving just 100k to some students is something he can't even start thinking of. Must you brag? What do you gain from boasting?

Where did you get the 100k you gave to them biko?
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

You're jobless Mr man.
Jobful man, let's assist some students with 100k each.

The Jobful man is silent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Where did you get the 100k you gave to them biko?
The rich man can't believe it because 100k is such a huge money to the Jobful rich man.
https://www.nairaland.com/4062242/100k-lucky-student-nairalanders

I did it, but a Jobful rich man like you can't afford even 10k for same thing. Nonsense.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

The rich man can't believe it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4062242/100k-lucky-student-nairalanders

You have not answered me, I did doubt you but can you tell me where you got the money?
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:45am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

You have not answered me, I did doubt you but can you tell me where you got the money?
And I'm obliged to tell the rich man where I get the money from?

Don't change the whole concept, let's organise one today, students will participate and benefit from this your wealth, not just by bla bla bla, everywhere of how rich you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:47am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Stop changing it, let's organise one today for students to benefit from your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

And I'm obliged to tell the rich man where I get the money from?

Don't change the whole concept, let's organise one today, students will participate and benefit from this your wealth, not just by bla bla bla, everywhere of how rich you are.

I agree with you but you must tell me where you work before I can do any colabo with you. Pls if you cant do this, fvck off. It is 12:49am, Let me enjoy my wife small biko.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=PointZerom post=64235445]

And that is how he finally left.

Meeting anywhere in the world, dropped.

Organising quiz, also dropped.

Yet he is a very rich man.

What I still don't understand is what exactly do some of you benefit from all these braggadacio?

Boasting, bragging, claiming, now, you have been challenged to prove all those noise, you keep running here and there holding lame points and eventually running away.

Anyway, I'm still available anytime you want to meet me or organise a quiz, I hate all these empty braggadacio.

Nawao for all these nairaland billionaires o.

Braggarts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 12:59am On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=64235625][/quote]

You are a big fool.

If you want us to meet anywhere in the world I am available.

If you want us to organize quiz for students to go home with100k, I am available but you must tell me where you work.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 1:05am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

I agree with you but you must tell me where you work before I can do any colabo with you. Pls if you cant do this, fvck off. It is 12:49am, Let me enjoy my wife small biko.
Lame.

You give your money to 10 students, I give to 10 other students, no confusion here.

A crafty way the poor man uses to navigate away from spending.

He is now talking about fvck off, same braggart that sings with my moniker on every thread, do I even remembrr whether or not you exist if not for your unending hoping in and out of my mention?

The poor braggart is talking about wife, these are the things managing to survive but making a lot of noise.

Can you imagine, "let me enjoy my wife", everything is chest beating to them. This poor thing may just be in face me I face you rented house in Orile.

Braggart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Indeed, you may just organise it on your own, 100k is enough.

Infact, I challenge you to do it with 50k if you can.

If you are not poverty-stricken, I challenge you to that effect.

Nonsense, beating chest every now and then, but this is just what he is, empty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 1:13am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Lame.

You give your money to 10 students, I give to 10 other students, no confusion here.

A crafty way the poor man uses to navigate away from spending.

He is now talking about fvck off, same braggart that sings with my moniker on every thread, do I even remembrr whether or not you exist if not for your unending hoping in and out of my mention?

The poor braggart is talking about wife, these are the things managing to survive but making a lot of noise.

Can you imagine, "let me enjoy my wife", everything is chest beating to them. This poor thing may just be in face me I face you rented house in Orile.

Braggart.

Lol, I stays in Oseni street Okota, Where do you stay?.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 1:20am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

You are a big fool.

If you want us to meet anywhere in the world I am available.

If you want us to organize quiz for students to go home with100k, I am available but you must tell me where you work.

The braggart keeps insulting without saying anything in particular.

I have stated it clearly, let's meet in New Delhi, he is still saying if I want us to meet anywhere in the world.

The braggart that can't afford even 50k out of his "stupendous wealth" to assist students is using the lame excuse of "my job", crap.

Okay, for the purpose of this, I'm a farmer.

Will you now organise a quiz with 50k for students?

Do it on your own, I don't need to be involved. I promise, if you can afford the 50k, I will organise with 100k.

I challenge you to that effect.

Insult merely shows pains, I understand.

Someone that barely lives from hands to mouth will keep disturbing my mention with how rich he is. Wtf.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by SirBunky85(m): 1:23am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:
They're rented BMC miscreants, they lack knowledge of the constitution of their country.

In their stupid minds, a suspect should be jailed without trial in the court of law. USELESS YOUTHS.

ozokhoeme is a rogue,he doesnt hide his support for pdp and hate against apc

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by SirBunky85(m): 1:26am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

I have no obligation to respond to the Tantrums of a SPOON FED CHILD.
just shut it already.u just suck

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 1:29am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol, I stays in Oseni street Okota, Where do you stay?.

Stop changing.

Organise a quiz with 50k or let's meet in New Delhi, that is what we have been talking about, not where you or I live.

You see, don't for a moment think I don't understand all this jumping up and down digressing here and there, I understand that perfectly, but I want to prove to you that you are a very poor man trying to be recognised on a faceless forum, nothing else. That is why, I will continue to swing in whichever direction you go just to prove to you that you are a poverty-stricken thing.

Prove me wrong with any of those challenges if you can.

Braggart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 1:33am On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=PointZerom post=64235665]

Where is this poverty-stricken braggart? Poor thing, come out and prove your wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by deji17: 3:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Here is the video of the crowd shouting, Ole, Ole at the sight of Ozekhome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekHrReM82Rg

3 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by SamoaJoe: 4:54am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Stop changing.

Organise a quiz with 50k or let's meet in New Delhi, that is what we have been talking about, not where you or I live.

You see, don't for a moment think I don't understand all this jumping up and down digressing here and there, I understand that perfectly, but I want to prove to you that you are a very poor man trying to be recognised on a faceless forum, nothing else. That is why, I will continue to swing in whichever direction you go just to prove to you that you are a poverty-stricken thing.

Prove me wrong with any of those challenges if you can.

Braggart.

If you had any sense, you would have challenged me. But the distance beetween you and brain usage for sensory purpose is a million light years from earth. Because why on earth a human being will be bragging with 100k still baffles me. Dude like what the fuckkk?

You know thats 250 Euros right? Thats big money to you? If I challenge you now, you will tell me to go and meet my mates as if you are senior to me. Without proving any other thing to you, I can upload my Mycelium account here for you to see a video or screenshot of my cryptocurrency. I have over a 100 untouched Ethers.
You keep on hounding pointzerom like a wounded bull dog. The difference between me and him is that am street to the core and willing to go to hell. I will be in by the weekend. Within this month and february, I will be moving around between Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong. I can arrange for you to come or I come and meet you. Lets open a thread on that for Nairalanders to monitor the deal. If am in Germany or Cambodia, I will send you an invite and pay for your visa documentation. You pay for your ticket. Deal?

I want you to challenge me. Anybody that runs bro, let somebody die in their family. Are you in New Delhi? Just tell me your exact address by in box. If you don't see me in 1 month, train fall on me. So help me God to meet you. I want us to have a friendship of a Lion and a deer in the jungle.

You, Omenkalives, Eponojuku, ipobarefools, Jetleee.... God grant me the grace. Just a meeting that will a second.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 4:59am On Jan 16, 2018
SamoaJoe:

If you had any sense, you would have challenged me. But the distance beetween you and brain usage for sensory purpose is a million light years from earth. Because why on earth a human being will be bragging with 100k still baffles me. Dude like what the fuckkk?

You know thats 250 Euros right? Thats big money to you? If I challenge you now, you will tell me to go and meet my mates as if you are senior to me. Without proving any other thing to you, I can upload my Mycelium account here for you to see a video or screenshot of my cryptocurrency. I have over a 100 untouched Ethers.

I want you to challenge me. Anybody that runs bro, let somebody die in their family. Are you in New Delhi? Just tell me your exact address by in box. If you don't see me in 1 month, train fall on me.l

You, Omenkalives, Eponojuku, ipobarefools, Jetleee.... God grant me the grace. Just a meeting that will a second.
No one is bragging about 100k, but can you give that amount to people you don't know? If you can, pls go ahead, you know how to create a thread, you are free to create one to that effect, participants will storm the thread in no time. But If you can't, please get out of my mention, then go and play with your mates as I always say.

I will not inbox you, I have no business with the crypto whatever you deal in, that is your life. Infact, why are you even telling me?

Lastly, I hope you are not expecting me to engage in this unintelligent convo with you?

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by SamoaJoe: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

No one is bragging about 100k, but can you give that amount to people you don't know? If you can, pls do, you are free to create a thread on that, participants will storm the thread in no time. But I'd you can't, please get out of my mention, then go and play with your mates as I always say.

I will not inbox you, I have no business with the crypto whatever you deal in, that is your life. Infact, why are you even telling me?

I can never give any iddiot or bagga my hard earned money because I know what I pass through to earn dough. No bagga Nigerian comes close or he faces to be ctrl+alt+del. I may be willing to help if the person is an Igbo and can show me a proven record of him fighting the Igbo cause especially here on Nairaland. Once I verify, I will wire any amount of your choice to that person. I swear. I have seen shege in this life. Or How about I use that same money and add it to the one I will use to process a 2 weeks Visa for you. Inbox me for details.

I know you have connection to the mods or one of them prolly likes you. So I wont open a thread about that because they will tank it same way they have been deleting my comments but leaving that of that CHRONIC IGBO HATER CALLED OMENKALIVES. Somebody that drives scrab as a car. Thats why he knowingly cropped out the dash board of his car when he was reporting on normalcy returning to Benue. Leave Pointzerom and face me.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 5:13am On Jan 16, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I can never give any iddiot or bagga my hard earned money because I know what I pass through to earn dough. No bagga Nigerian comes close or he faces to be ctrl+alt+del. I may be willing to help if the person is an Igbo and can show me a proven record of him fighting the Igbo cause especially here on Nairaland. Once I verify, I will wire any amount of your choice to that person. I swear. I have seen shege in this life. Or How about I use that same money and add it to the one I will use to process a 2 weeks Visa for you. Inbox me for details.

I know you have connection to the mods or one of them prolly likes you. So I wont open a thread about that because they will tank it same way they have been deleting my comments but leaving that of that CHRONIC IGBO HATER CALLED OMENKALIVES. Somebody that drives scrab as a car. Thats why he knowingly cropped out the dash board of his car when he was reporting on normalcy returning to Benue.
See excuse.

Pls get out of my mention, go and play with your mates.

I think I'm done with you.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by SamoaJoe: 5:26am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

See excuse.

Pls get out of my mention, go and play with your mates.

I think I'm done with you.

Bros no dey para. There are still alternatives. I really want to meet you. Am yearning and thirsting to meet you.

I still stand on my word to wire any amount to a nairalander you choose if only they meet my terms.

I don't give out to unknown hillbillies who may even take the money to subscribe and come online to yab Igbo people.

The least car I drive is rx330. You drive scrab and scappy metal omenkalives. Upload your car dashboard with my name on it and I will upload mine with your name on it.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 5:39am On Jan 16, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Bros no dey para. There are still alternatives. I really want to meet you. Am yearning and thirsting to meet you.

I still stand on my word to wire any amount to a nairalander you choose if only they meet my terms.

I don't give out to unknown hillbillies who may even take the money to subscribe and come online to yab Igbo people.

The least car I drive is rx330. You drive scrab and scappy metal omenkalives. Upload your car dashboard with my name on it and I will upload mine with your name on it.
Lol.

Trying hard.

Now, let's start from somewhere. First, I'm not in Nigeria and I don't have a personal car here since I don't have international driving licence, so the concept of uploading car dashboard is out of it.

Secondly, upload your passport, (back page, immigration stamps of the countries you have visited) at least these ones no carry names. Do this first, then I will tell you the next step. In a month time from now, I will not be in Delhi, but within India, I will tell you where I will be when you meet my requirements, infact, I will post it here, not inbox.

For the nairalander that meets your terms, you are not talking to a kid, so drop that crap. When I did mine, I didn't discriminate.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Imagine this kind thing for God's sake.

Same thing that has been getting in and out of my mention every 5 minutes soliciting for a meeting has suddenly disappeared for over an hour after what he requested for was apparently being considered.

And he even placed a curse on himself against backing out angry

Which kind people be dis sef? So, you can't even use your oga passport to cover shame? Abi you no sabi where oga keep am? Nawao. This is exactly how PointZerom started backing out and finally, we all know how it ended.

Mr crypto whatever you call yourself, pls stop disturbing my mention. Have I not been telling you to go play with your mates? For your information, this is certainly the last you will get from me on this. You can be typing for yourself because I will not even bother to read whatsoever further nonsense you throw into my mention. Your oga, PointZerom boasted more than this, but shamelessly he navigated his way out.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2018
SirBunky85:
just shut it already.u just suck

Taaa mechieonu
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Imagine this kind thing for God's sake.

Same thing that has been getting in and out of my mention every 5 minutes soliciting for a meeting has suddenly disappeared for over an hour after what he requested for was apparently being considered.

And he even placed a curse on himself against backing out angry

Which kind people be dis sef? So, you can't even use your oga passport to cover shame? Abi you no sabi where oga keep am? Nawao. This is exactly how PointZerom started backing out and finally, we all know how it ended.

Mr crypto whatever you call yourself, pls stop disturbing my mention. Have I not been telling you to go play with your mates? For your information, this is certainly the last you will get from me on this. You can be typing for yourself because I will not even bother to read whatsoever further nonsense you throw into my mention. Your oga, PointZerom boasted more than this, but shamelessly he navigated his way out.

Bye.

I still stand where I dey, any where you want let's meet .

If na quiz you want, tell me what you're doing for a living.

Stop diagracing yourself further. You're quick to tell me how you gave students 100k but you finds it so hard to say what you do for a living. What will make a man like you to hide his Identity. If you want us to meet at New Delhi, I agree but I won't do any financial quiz with you unless you say what you're doing for a living. This is where I stand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Atiku Insists On Selling NNPC, Says ‘it Has Failed To Serve Its Purpose’ / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.