Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture (34812 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2018
wailersarefools:

Shatap there and get out ode. He is by far better than you. He post money with your name on top you call it fake. Is it picture he can edit you no go call fake? E say im don give more than that. Story. You wey no fit comot 5 thousand give your brother for house na you go give person wey you no know 100 thousands? How many people for nl you know their job ode. Ewu.

Let me educate you.

That 100k he gave out was arranged and those people that won it are his gang members who he has already shown the questions and the answers. At the end, the money returns to him while he rides on that to achieve his evil plans etc.

Wise up!
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

If the money was legitimately earned and given without anything sinister, may it continue to increase, otherwise, may it be the cause of misery for me anywhere I go.

And if the money is illegitimate and given out for anything illicit, may you rise from your present state to an enviable height worthy of envy by anyone.

But if it is legitimately earned and given out without anything illicit attached, may your life remain so miserable that you regret ever being born, pls say amen.

Shut up! Fraudsters can swear for Africa just like our politicians.

May your curses go back to you idiot.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
wailersarefools:

Shatap there and get out ode. He is by far better than you. He post money with your name on top you call it fake. Is it picture he can edit you no go call fake? E say im don give more than that. Story. You wey no fit comot 5 thousand give your brother for house na you go give person wey you no know 100 thousands? How many people for nl you know their job ode. Ewu.
Leave the frustrated poor thing to continue his empty braggadacio that has already being bursted since yesterday.

Don't you notice how he now start insulting and cursing?

He is now claiming he has done more, usual empty and senseless lies. How do we know when you can't give even 10k for us to see?

I will tell, that thing is poorer than a church rat. He is just an apprentice in one shop in Orile and won't let people rest on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up! Fraudsters can swear for Africa just like our politicians.

May your curses go back to you idiot.
Simply say amen, after all, that is what you said.

For me, a very big amen, and so shall it be by the special grace of the living God.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Let me educate you.

That 100k he gave out was arranged and those people that won it are his gang members who he has already shown the questions and the answers. At the end, the money returns to him while he rides on that to achieve his evil plans etc.

Wise up!

On one post, he was pitying those that received the "cursed money", but here, all that won are my gang members who already got answers to the question.and the money got back to me. You see what you have finally been reduced to? Who send you message?

You see what poverty can cause? That is why it is good to always start with the truth, otherwise you keep telling lies to cover all the previous lies until it is clear that you are liar.

Now, having been bursted, you are cursing and insulting, but the question now is, who send you message? Who were you trying to impress?

Stop boasting, very simple, you never know who may pick interest just like the way your case has become very annoying thereby getting my attention.

More annoying is the the way you keep hoping in and out of my mention with those boasts, wtf.

I can assure you, you still don't know one hundredth of who you are talking to, because if you do, let me not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by AmTruth: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2018
The destiny and purpose in life of some people on NL is ABUSES and INSULTS filled. No wonder no comments from them is free of insults and abuses. Am just here on this thread to remind them that they are still fulfilling that purpose and destiny.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by wailersarefools: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Let me educate you.

Wise up!
Stop lying. I followed it from beginning to the end and if I call any of the winners to come here now now dem go use your head pound yam for telling lies l. He better pass you plenty times. Iranu .ewu

3 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by wailersarefools: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Leave the frustrated poor thing to continue his empty braggadacio that has already being bursted since yesterday.

Don't you notice how he now start insulting and cursing?

He is now claiming he has done more, usual empty and senseless lies. How do we know when you can't give even 10k for us to see?

I will tell, that thing is poorer than a church rat. He is just an apprentice in one shop in Orile and won't let people rest on this forum.
Baba abeg you too much. Forget that poor rat wey dey suffer dey hustle plumbing work for Orile, my area sef. I go try see where the ewu dey learn work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
wailersarefools:

Stop lying. I followed it from beginning to the end and if I call any of the winners to come here now now dem go use your head pound yam for telling lies l. He better pass you plenty times. Iranu .ewu

I didn't say the winners are ghost but his gang members, they'll show up any time or day to defend their oga.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by wailersarefools: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

I didn't say the winners are ghost but his gang members, they'll show up any time or day to defend their oga.
Shatap there and get out. Ode. Keep telling lies to defend your poverty. You are as poor as a church rat ewu. Check the thread and see if it is something that is planned. Because you too poor to give that money no mean say another person no go fit do am. Na still dey talk say you pity people wey collect the money. Which you dey sef. Elede.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2018
wailersarefools:

Baba abeg you too much. Forget that poor rat wey dey suffer dey hustle plumbing work for Orile, my area sef. I go try see where the ewu dey learn work.

You're a big fool, I imports plumbing materials, the man I served is a nairalander by name sekundosekundo, jumpandpas of nairaland has transacted business with me b4 you can make enquiries. You're calling liondeleo your Baba because you are a never do well. Goat.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

On one post, he was pitying those that received the "cursed money", but here, all that won are my gang members who already got answers to the question.and the money got back to me. You see what you have finally been reduced to? Who send you message?

You see what poverty can cause? That is why it is good to always start with the truth, otherwise you keep telling lies to cover all the previous lies until it is clear that you are liar.

Now, having been bursted, you are cursing and insulting, but the question now is, who send you message? Who were you trying to impress?

Stop boasting, very simple, you never know who may pick interest just like the way your case has become very annoying thereby getting my attention.

More annoying is the the way you keep hoping in and out of my mention with those boasts, wtf.

I can assure you, you still don't know one hundredth of who you are talking to, because if you do, let me not talk.

Yes I pity them, you're a fraudster. Shut up.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by wailersarefools: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

You're a big fool, I imports plumbing materials, the man I served is a nairalander by name sekundosekundo, jumpandpas of nairaland has transacted business with me b4 you can make enquiries. You're calling liondeleo your Baba because you are a never do well. Goat.
E pain am well well. Very poor thing pretending on nairaland. Ole, thief, anuafia, barawo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2018
wailersarefools:

Shatap there and get out. Ode. Keep telling lies to defend your poverty. You are as poor as a church rat ewu. Check the thread and see if it is something that is planned. Because you too poor to give that money no mean say another person no go fit do am. Na still dey talk say you pity people wey collect the money. Which you dey sef. Elede.

Fool, goan learn work and stop begging. Anu ohia.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Yes I pity them, you're a fraudster. Shut up.
You pity them again, they are not my gang again?

Who send you message? Stop lying on a faceless forum? Stop boasting on nairaland, you are a poverty-stricken braggart.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
wailersarefools:

E pain am well well. Very poor thing pretending on nairaland. Ole, thief, anuafia, barawo.

Lol, thanks for telling me your condition over there. Beggar
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by wailersarefools: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Fool, goan learn work and stop begging. Anu ohia.
Poor rat making noise on nairaland. Ole barawo.
Person dey learn plumbing for Orile but no go let us hear word. He says make liondeleo post picture, wetin you want take im picture do. Thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by wailersarefools: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol, thanks for telling me your condition over there. Beggar
E pain am. Why you dey lie for wetin you no be. Ole. Ewu. Elede.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

[/s]
Insults and curses now dominate his defence.

I ask again, who send you message?

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Nusaf: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

[/s]
Why are you insulting? Are you pained because of the expose?
It is very clear you are a thief. Unintelligent one.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Nusaf: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Insults and curses now dominate his defence.

I ask again, who send you message?
Ignore the mofo. It is very clear he is a thief.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Nusaf: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Simply say amen, after all, that is what you said.

For me, a very big amen, and so shall it be by the special grace of the living God.
Can the thief plumbing trainee answer amen to his own prayers? The goat thinks everyone is a fraudster like him. Just ignore the bastard.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Nusaf:

Can the thief plumbing trainee answer amen? Just ignore the bastard.
I swear you won't understand how that thing brags about his imaginary wealth. Annoyingly, he keeps drumming the crap into my ears and not allowing my mention to rest.

I'm a bit free now and that is why I feel the need to let him know I know he is lying just that I don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom, where are you na?

You won't come and defend your imaginary wealth again?

Poverty-stricken braggarts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by surgical: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2018
sarrki:
Truly ozehkome lost it

He was lived by all and sundry

But sided with corrupt politicians
He was doing his job like e every other lawyer, those people are misguided,uninformed miscreants, who are always available for rent. every accused is entitled to a counsel.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:
PointZerom, where are you na?

You won't come and defend your imaginary wealth again?

Poverty-stricken braggarts everywhere.

Fraudster, wretched he goat.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Nusaf:
[s][/s]
Why are you insulting? Are you pained because of the expose?
It is very clear you are a thief. Unintelligent one.

Lol jobless miscreants I am proud of my business, if you and liondeleo are proud of what you do, why don't you guys advertise it here. Monkeys.
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Fraudster, wretched he goat.
Poverty-stricken braggart hiding behind anonymity of the cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:

Lol jobless miscreants I am proud of my business, if you and liondeleo are proud of what you do, why don't you guys advertise it here. Monkeys.
[/s]
Poverty-stricken braggart, my job doesn't require advertisement. Everyone cannot be a plumber in Orile.

Manage your life and stop needless braggadacio.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Poverty-stricken braggart hiding behind anonymity of the cyberspace.

Stale
Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by LionDeLeo: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:

Stale
Concentrate on your plumbing apprenticeship and stop being a braggart on an anonymous forum.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by PointZerom: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Poverty-stricken braggart, my job doesn't require advertisement. Everyone cannot be a plumber in Orile.

Manage your life and stop needless braggadacio.

Lol, but you said I should call you a farmer?.

Have you seen that you're a fraudster, I am yet to see any genuine job that doesn't require advertisement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / 1st Female Nigerian Defence Academy Cadets ( PHOTOS) / Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.