Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings (10254 Views)

Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by bezimo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is the same scenario that happened last year January when The Apostle called for self defense against those Fulani devils after their sustained destruction, killing and genocide campaign..DSS and Nigerians called for his head...now see what the Fulani devil's have become- 73 innocent lives wasted and buried in own day..
The internet never forgets!!

1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
after paying miss okeke people hard earned tithe money, this fool still get mouth to come and talk

ode, educated people know that its action that works not shouting like a bald womanizer
better dan ur entire generation. ...got get a life than seeking for attention.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:
Didn't he say elfuai will die, he no die. This pple don dey curse herdsmen since, yet dem still dey kill. Was he not the one tht asked his church members to kill herdsmen. Way DSS wan arrest am he run go hide for fayose house. Ur curse holds no water....these guys no get level, hold talk with govt, bring d stakeholders to the round table and find a lasting solution . All these ones r just for media and nothing !more

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=APOSTLECHUMA post=64223763]WHAT IS THIS MODERN JUDAS, WHO RECENTLY INCREASED TITHE AGAINST WHAT GOD HIMSELF STIPULATED, JUST TO STEAL MORE FROM HIS FOLLOWERS, TALKING ABOUT? I PITY CHRUSTIANS BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANT OF THE LOOMING GLOBAL RELIGIOUS CONFLICT THAT WILL SOON BEFALL HUMANITY, DUE TO ISSUES CONCERNING JERUSALEM. OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS, KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ARE ARMING THEMSELVES GLOBALLY IN PREPARATION FOR THE DAY THAT ISRAEL WILL DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE,WHILE THIS BLIND DECEIVER OF HIS
FOLLOWERS IS THERE CURSING PEOPLE THAT ARE
BETTER INFORMED AND EQUIPPED THAN HE IS. [/
quote]
go learn hw to spell CHRISTIANS ,,, before insulting somebody better dan ur entire generation. ....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by freshboi88: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
viceddy95:

Who says dead people do not know they r dead. Have u been dead bfre to know tht......who's d stupid one one??
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by Owiii(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
after paying miss okeke people hard earned tithe money, this fool still get mouth to come and talk

ode, educated people know that its action that works not shouting like a bald womanizer
Shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say. I guess you're suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth. With the way you come online to spew rubbish I believe you're a chronic womanizer calling our dear apostle of God names. Go have a rethink of your like fe and change for good in 2018. Shalom
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:

Who says dead people do not know they r dead. Have u been dead bfre to know tht......who's d stupid one one??
eyaah...no wonder , u dy talk anyhow,,, u reason with ur anus,,,,, but anyways

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by stankezzy: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:
Didn't he say elfuai will die, he no die. This pple don dey curse herdsmen since, yet dem still dey kill. Was he not the one tht asked his church members to kill herdsmen. Way DSS wan arrest am he run go hide for fayose house. Ur curse holds no water....these guys no get level, hold talk with govt, bring d stakeholders to the round table and find a lasting solution . All these ones r just for media and nothing !more
you are a big fool , he said if helrufai passes the anti Christianity law he will die but the short devil chickened out , power no be for mouth why didn't he pass the bill na
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
stankezzy:
you are a big fool , he said if helrufai passes the anti Christianity law he will die but the short devil chickened out , power no be for mouth why didn't he pass the bill na
no mind dat 1 wy e dy use e yansh dy think...
tell them to think with there brain:NO; only to cum here to type rubbish and insult somebody better than dere ancestors and entire generation. ....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by Eldee54321(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

that's bcs dem never reach ur side..dt's d reason wh u av d audacity to talk now...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

I know you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by jeroba1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

u b proper mumu,don't worry u r d next on d herdsmen list.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by salesforce: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by Juxtathinka: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
I just feel like Christianity in Nigeria involves the use of negative words against any enemy. Wetin concern the innocent generation with their ancestor offence?God forgive me, but if people who were offended by the ancestors of Apostle Suleiman decided to invoke such curses, maybe he would not be where he is right now. Enough of this generation thing Nigeria, face only the people who directly offended you....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2018
What a hypocrite; we still haven't forgotten your sermon calling on your followers and saying, "if you see any Fulani man around here, kill him, kill him, I say cut off his head and nothing will happen".
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by opobo007: 5:46am On Jan 16, 2018
I hope he will rain the same curses on all those making Nigerians impoverished. The politicians and fake pastors, Alfa, prophets and what have you. All those responsible for our woes from generations to generations
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by baysol: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2018
The new are ona kakanfo must be empowerd to use sections of the yoruba land to setup modern army, airforce and navy for the sole protection of yoruba land from the sons of destruction from the north and the east. The funding can easily be abtained from the odua group profits,rich omoluabis from within Yoruba land and yoruba in diaspora, as well as sovereign taxes from all sons and daughters of yoruba all over the world. This require a lot of planning, strategies and implementation but its not impossible I mean, we are number one planners in naija and owambeism why not here for our collective good. We've got to have yoruba constitution which will be supreme over archaic Nigerian constitution which the people will use. Yorubas will have to spin out suffisticated technologies from, universities, polytechniques and technical colleges to support yoruba military capacity. The northerners must be made to understand that they cannot match our collective resolve indeed our mumu don do, time for action. We simply can't allow these murderous animals from the north to gain the needed critical mass to unleash mayhem in yoruba land which deep in their evil mind is their ultimate goal.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by zoedew: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Amen! Seven is significant!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by freshboi88: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
stankezzy:

There's always a reason the prophesy never comes to pass. If it not it was prayed for and averted, it is this cheap and lame excuse.....u r d fool here
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by freshboi88: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
viceddy95:

eyaah...no wonder , u dy talk anyhow,,, u reason with ur anus,,,,, but anyways

I asked u a question,how do u know dead pple don't know dey r dead??......u r foaming from the mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/4292828/fulani-gunmen-attack-ibi-taraba

Read tht,upon all d curses dem still dey kill....instead of these pastors to find a solution u r cursing, nah cursing wan stop d killing.....well we r n Nigeria were pple r brain dead
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
freshboi88:

I asked u a question,how do u know dead pple don't know dey r dead??......u r foaming from the mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/4292828/fulani-gunmen-attack-ibi-taraba

Read tht,upon all d curses dem still dey kill....instead of these pastors to find a solution u r cursing, nah cursing wan stop d killing.....well we r n Nigeria were pple r brain dead
what hv u done about the issue. ......I don't blame u sha..

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
What a hypocrite; we still haven't forgotten your sermon calling on your followers and saying, "if you see any Fulani man around here, kill him, kill him, I say cut off his head and nothing will happen".
shut up if u don't hv any meaningful thing to say....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Juxtathinka:
I just feel like Christianity in Nigeria involves the use of negative words against any enemy. Wetin concern the innocent generation with their ancestor offence?God forgive me, but if people who were offended by the ancestors of Apostle Suleiman decided to invoke such curses, maybe he would not be where he is right now. Enough of this generation thing Nigeria, face only the people who directly offended you....
what about d pple Fulani herdsmen re wasting everyday,, are dy not suppose to give birth or produce generations time to cum.......
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by freshboi88: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
viceddy95:

what hv u done about the issue. ......I don't blame u sha..

I have not done anything about the issue, but m well educated to know tht laying curses on people would not solve the issue
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
freshboi88:

I have not done anything about the issue, but m well educated to know tht laying curses on people would not solve the issue
if u re educated as u say,, then look for solution and stop d criticism....if u don't hv anything to render as help shut up...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by freshboi88: 5:01am On Jan 17, 2018
viceddy95:

if u re educated as u say,, then look for solution and stop d criticism....if u don't hv anything to render as help shut up...

Keep shut, u nitwit....if u r not blind in my initial post I offered dialogue as the solution. The herders and d fsrmers , d govt, Christians leaders, Islamic leaders, communities all need to come together and agree on the way forward. That's d way to go, laying curses will not bring any result, curses will have no effect on anyone. But brain dead pple like u, will jump bout tht a pastor is laying curses on d criminals, as if tht will stop the killings
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2018
freshboi88:

Keep shut, u nitwit....if u r not blind in my initial post I offered dialogue as the solution. The herders and d fsrmers , d govt, Christians leaders, Islamic leaders, communities all need to come together and agree on the way forward. That's d way to go, laying curses will not bring any result, curses will have no effect on anyone. But brain dead pple like u, will jump bout tht a pastor is laying curses on d criminals, as if tht will stop the killings
look at hu is calling somebody a nitwit,,, ur foolishness is well organised, ,,,, when d leaders who re suppose to call d herdsmen to order, are silent about the issues...
y don't u make the move for dialogue,,,, ur brain needs charging; e dy low battery. ...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by freshboi88: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2018
viceddy95:

look at hu is calling somebody a nitwit,,, ur foolishness is well organised, ,,,, when d leaders who re suppose to call d herdsmen to order, are silent about the issues...
y don't u make the move for dialogue,,,, ur brain needs charging; e dy low battery. ...

Low grade brain, I'm not surprised
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
freshboi88:

Low grade brain, I'm not surprised
something dy worry u dis almost mad man......off brain.....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by freshboi88: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
viceddy95:

something dy worry u dis almost mad man......off brain.....

Now urshowing ur try color...illiterate
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings by viceddy95(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
freshboi88:

Now urshowing ur try color...illiterate
hahahah,, which of d color am I showing.....
Thank u very much Educated illiterate. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CONFIRMED: Biblical Queen Sheba Died And Buried In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Why Once Saved Always Saved Is Not A License To Sin / Don't Name Your Kids Shadrach, Meshach And Abednego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.