Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (74540 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
B4 she proposed was she sure d guy was ready to settle down? So you now want to rush d man into marriage abi

2 Likes

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Funkybabee(f): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Shameful and disgracing to womanhood not even in private,a public face for that matter,seriously if she s my sister I can disown her for this...oni yeye

1 Like

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by IME1: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Much ado about nothing
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by lastempero: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
So the gal didn't even listen to the guys body language before proposing.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by DJperdurabo: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
Poo!!

You think she don't know before deciding to be the one engaging him?, huh?
You fvcking think a lady can date a married man without knowing?
Hey!!, C'omon! hommie, you gotta wise up to know that ladies are so wise and good in monitoring and observing their partner.

She's a side chick who think her pussy will put her to the wife position but the man's wife is serving a living God.

A very living GOD

Word homie!
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by no1madman(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
sisisioge:

Who dey fight you

Auntie, dat woman was rejected.

Live with it.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by basmur(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
jonaifame22:
person get head no get cap, chai, i pray make person propose to me sef
even if it is the wrong person?

No!!!!
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Maxvasia(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lies. Damage control. The lack of intelligence here stinks of raw fish and locust beans. She was curved, period! Do not come here trying to tell us patched up excuses in a bid to protect the presumptuous female. She got served and thats it
Tessyama1:
Earlier today, there was a viral video of a Nigerian man who rejected his girlfriend's proposal at Ikeja City Mall, Lagos.

It was an highly embarrassing moment for the lady as she took to tears in front of spectators at the Mall.

Well, here is the alleged reason for the man's rejection as told by a lady claiming to be a friend to the embarrassed lady.

www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/see-alleged-reason-nigerian-man.html

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oh my goodness, the supposed estranged boyfriend is married..

DAMN!!!!, she has been sidelined.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oh my goodness, the supposed estranged boyfriend is married..

DAMN!!!!, she has been sidelined.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by DozieInc(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Drama.
He did the honorable thing...he redeemed his soul...well played player...play on..nothing do you cool
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lagos chicks are fools

1 Like

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by brimoknight(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
If the story is true, how could she be so dumb to have not met any of his family member to authentic the status of their relationship. Well sha, still waiting to hear from the guy.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by kenevision(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
Poo!!

You think she don't know before deciding to be the one engaging him?, huh?
You fvcking think a lady can date a married man without knowing?
Hey!!, C'omon! hommie, you gotta wise up to know that ladies are so wise and good in monitoring and observing their partner.

She's a side chick who think her pussy will put her to the wife position but the man's wife is serving a living God.

A very living GOD

The bolded made me laugh like crazy. Kuku kee me cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
No be lagos again... people just wan trend for internet. Wait for the next stunt. I have one in my head, I need a partner. If you drive one of the latest cars I mean 2016 and above, meet me at shoprite. I will intentionally hit your car with a 1996 model, when you come down, I ll give you slaps on top. I will walk back to my car, will issue a cheque about twice the amount of that ca. There will be someone recording. we will trend, we may even land big deals. If you are gamed, send a PM

4 Likes

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
lubbish
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by lamalang(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
When women start to de propose? No be men work be home that? Haba ladies please respect yourselfs, always know your man background, as people that know him, tell your male friends to help discover things about him
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Paulpeterparker: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
majekdom2:
No be lagos again... people just wan trend for internet. Wait for the next stunt. I have one in my head, I need a partner. If you drive one of the latest cars I mean 2016 and above, meet me at shoprite. I will intentionally hit your car with a 1996 model, when you come down, I ll give you slaps on top. I will walk back to my car, will issue a cheque about twice the amount of that ca. There will be someone recording. we will trend, we may even land big deals. If you are gamed, send a PM

True talk o. It could be staged, social media is making people do all sorts for attention.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by no1madman(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okkkkkkl

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
it could be true after watching that video it took about 20 secs after the guy left before she screamed No took anoda 10 secs and screamed No(its only means she was trying to process what the guy had told her while expressing her shock screaming No (it cant be) pause again for 10 secs and be like could it be true in her mind No she screamed again

2 Likes

Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bikonu!! Abeg, when did it become acceptable for women to be proposing to man in this naija? Notin we no go see
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by iamtardey: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
the way things are going now, men are now the endangered species here I fear soon all this babes go start to dey kidnap guys.
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by Ebisinclair: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
hmmmm well my thought is maybe d guy is having an unanswered question of who will pay d marriage rites, whose last name would change and wen did women start proposing 2 men?
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by kokomilala(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Drama Queens. They deserve crowns and thrones. ☺️
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by smulti(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
I'm tired of dis whole drama.
you seems to be embarrassed gringrin .
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by smulti(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
I'm tired of dis whole drama.
you seems to be embarrassed gringrin .
Re: Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos by abbey621(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
I've never seen a woman propose to a man and not to talk of doing so in public! My mind tells me she already knew he was married, she knew he was traveling soon and wanted a commitment by fire or by force......Aye le o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.