Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (36839 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by tunjijones(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
The poster deserved to be fired! She lack professionalism

Abegii. Did the poster mention the name of the firm?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by nothernstar: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Eh yaa. Sorry ladies no be ona fault husband is very scarce. If you no fight to have or fight to retain yours, you lose out.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by HSfoundation(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2018
This Naija self don tire person...who sabi road to "Rush"ia or "Slow"venia
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by KAYD007(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
It's not possible for two girls to date one guy in such proximity/duration and they wouldn't know. Women are natural detectives. He broke up with one, the other consoled, yet she didn't mention the name of the heart breaker?
He comes visiting both at work with lunch and they didn't suspect anything? LOL.

If it's true. The girls are very dumb, they should be returned to the lowest division of female species.
The brother on his part, deserves a trophy stand and statue in Old Trafford. He is a great player.

Ohkay, thanks to a better reader. The admin chick was aware. They're still dumb though cheesy

Thanks for the old trafford compliment. We indeed produce great players... tongue
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by demoBaba: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Op demand suspension also
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by lexy2014: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2018
niggi4life:
Lol grin... See film!!!

Bible no dey lie na
only in this case na d guy provide d food
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2018
CuddleBear:

While rushing to comment you missed comprehending the write up.
The side piece (consoler) was aware all along they were dating the same guy.

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by joenor(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2018
What a story.
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by toks208: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2018
I just wonder why ladies just fool themselves shouting monogamy...many ladies are now lonely,depressed and frustrated living a single life cos they left their men for another chic to take over when they would have gladly shared the man as our sweet Muslim sisters do. grin

The western world is the worst hit...single mothers everywhere desperate for men yet they wear long faces when they go out. ..have lost count of the number of single mums wanting to just go down with me and I kept wondering why they left their husbands in the first place just to start living in sexual isolation.

Ladies must wise up and accept the harsh reality that one man one wife is a lie from the pits of hell.

I will never advise any man to indulge in adultery and I also want guys to know that polygamy is very complex and not for everyone but please if you a woman reading this,I advise that you don't leave your husband for any side chic or leave your marriage cos your man wants another wife.

Ask yourself some vital questions..

1.Does he still love me? (A man can love you and still be with another lady)
2.Is he still playing his role as the husband?

If the answer to these questions is YES please gboju and stay in your marriage

This sounds stupid I know but it is the secret of marital longevity for ladies Married to randy or polygamous men cos leaving him is no guaranty that the next man will be better of and for those claiming to leave a randy guy cos of STDs,i just laugh out loud to their ignorance cos as long as you will still sleep with a man,you are never safe from any STD even if you conduct any test before you start sleeping together cos nobody is 100% safe from sexual disease(FACT).

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by desmond249(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Its great to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Coldfeets: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Guys, don't be deceived.

When two or more women fight over a man,

They are not really fighting because of the love they have for the man,

They are fighting because of the love they have for the man's resources or what they stand to benefit from the man.

If you think I don't know what I am saying,

Then ask yourself this:

How many times have you heard or encountered a scenario where women are fighting over a man that has 'nothing'?

You see what I'm saying...? wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by sundamonex(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2018
accept my condolences embarassed
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by tonytony208(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
She has also insulted her organization for publicly posting this i.e she is an amebo that cannot keep a secret and it is very bad for the reputation of any organization .

Social media wahala

She didn't mention name of the organization
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by thunderbabs: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
The poster deserved to be fired! She lack professionalism

What are you waiting for? Fire her na undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
tonytony208:

She didn't mention name of the organization

but she can be traced through her account
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by thunderbabs: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Dt guy in the middle of the quagmire needs to be given double promotion in that office... Lol grin

Na him gangan be baddooo sneh
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2018
And did she mention names and do you know where she works through her profile? For all we know, she might be making it up. But if she isn’t, this has nothing to do with her organization.

OceanmorganTrix:
She has also insulted her organization for publicly posting this i.e she is an amebo that cannot keep a secret and it is very bad for the reputation of any organization .

Social media wahala
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2018
niggi4life:
Lol grin... See film!!!

Bible no dey lie na
wow,so enlightening. I never knew something of such is in the bible cos I'm a Muslim. I love this
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by vivlyviv: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
whizbee:
I need tutorial... Who get the new guy number?
Ogodo
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Dammylois(f): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Well,I hope the snatcher knows that they can't trust each other in such a deceptive relationship...that Girl be snake o
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Check my signature and order for your auto parts today.
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by SilvanusII(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
And the man Was he suspended?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
And did she mention names and do you know where she works through her profile? For all we know, she might be making it up. But if she isn’t, this has nothing to do with her organization.

it tells bad about the kind of people they employ, in this case, everybody in the organization will be considered by outsider as the same
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by luwabrooklyn(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:
It's not possible for two girls to date one guy in such proximity/duration and they wouldn't know. Women are natural detectives. He broke up with one, the other consoled, yet she didn't mention the name of the heart breaker?
He comes visiting both at work with lunch and they didn't suspect anything? LOL.

If it's true. The girls are very dumb, they should be returned to the lowest division of female species.
The brother on his part, deserves a trophy stand and statue in Old Trafford. He is a great player.

Ohkay, thanks to a better reader. The admin chick was aware. They're still dumb though cheesy
but forget oh peeps I know en dy woud do babe do IN sister join cousin
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by AreaFada2: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2018
CuddleBear:

While rushing to comment you missed comprehending the write up.
The side piece (consoler) was aware all along they were dating the same guy.

Aware? shocked shocked

Don't you think the consoler probably did all she could to break up the engagement?

But this is common thing sha. More babes date their friend's bf or hubby than we realise. Taking what belongs to another person gives some people a kick and validation.
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by GOFRONT(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Shebi ladies say they cant date guyz in da same street with them??

And these ones are datin themselves in da same Org

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Angy55(f): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2018
The wife checked her husband's phone and found these names:

- The tender one
- the amazing one
- Lady of my dreams

The wife got angry and called the first number to find out that was his mother
, and then called the second number his sister replied back . She dialed the third her own phone rang !!!!

She cried until she got her eyes swollen because she doubted her husband, so she gave him her monthly salary to make up for her sin.
Once his mother knew of the story, she sold her jewelery and gave him the money

The husband took the money and bought a gift for his girlfriend whose name was saved as "Abu Khalid The Electrician" ...

Men Men Men!!!!!!
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by brunobaba(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Social media wahala
What organization?She didnt mention any,did she?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by adecz: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2018
The man na smooth operator.

Meanwhile, her trusted 'friend' (frenemy?)
carried out a successful coup d'tat,
right under her nose.

That is why some women do not
keep female friends, because some
friends will always be envious of
your progress.

However, I suspect the Toto of the
second woman is sweeter wink than the first,
it can make a man betray even his country.. grin grin

Luckily for you pokenosers, I captured
the fight on camera for your amebo pleasure.

1 Like

Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Gamesmart: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Social media wahala

Where or what is the secret?
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Gamesmart:

Where or what is the secret?

you will found out when you start hearing
Re: 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office by sweetlaw: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Women sabi do their selves, how u go know say ur colleague dey date one man inside d same office, u self go still date am come even dey advice her on d relationship matter?

Tomorrow when the consequences shows, u wil start blaming d devil.

Any man that can cheat on another woman with u and with u consent can also do worst to u when ur time with him expires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death / Why Do Ladies Do This? / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.