Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 (51147 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady / Nigerian Lady Delivers Baby On International Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

#8 * #365 = #2920 per hour

If she works for 10 hours daily

2920 * 10 = #29,200 daily

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

And that's equal to a broke person as far United States is concerned.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
No place like home, if you get money

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by princechurchill(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

Tell her to come back and work in naija if the stated figures above can't do her am willing to swap with her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Only1mi(f): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

Then you take out tax and bills and go into the red.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Benekruku(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
America is just the opposite of Nigeria

While we suffer and smile here, You smile and cry in America.

The fact remains that, Its easier to be successful in Nigeria than America

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

Bros don't reason like a poor man.
Convert that back to dollars, subtract her monthly bills and other recurrent costs and you may be left with 1.5dollars per day for savings.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Lomprico2: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
True talk bitter ooo....na wetin some Nigerians dey always think say niggas there dey enjoy....hustling at its best....people working for 18 hours out of 24....oyinbo come here enslave us go their con3 in the olden days...but now na we dey beg them to enslave us again by getting their by all means...same on ur leaders......if Nigeria is develop why would people go to America....we need to work on our con3....make it a better place for all.....

Abegii! At least dem dey see work do there! No work for here at all!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Lexusgs430: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Next......
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Annibel(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2018
we've heard you ma! you nko?? won't you come back?? commissioner of international Advicer... weldone MA!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by spiritedtete: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

You go need teach me this your maths oo... Abeg how 365 take come oo? Oh 9ja exchange rate.... Ah you missed.. What is obtainable here is not there. Tax is high .

It is still cheap labour... Some how. 8 usd per hour who i offend... I no go go be cab man

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Amberon: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2018
This shiit is stale
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by daneni1(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

U forget say she get bills to pay too Abi, if all other things being equal, her $8 may be just $3 as take home.
Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Nothing dey yankee again,I rather enter canada

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
A friend of my uncle was hawking gala years back, the guy struggled and opened a female clothing store. When my uncle came back from USA and saw the guy's house he felt like he wasted his years abroad.

There is money in Nigeria just that slaying won't let guys enter real hustle.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Benekruku(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
benebaby77:
That's what has always been the story....

Nigerians living in America would be telling, America is not easy and living in America is very difficult yet they won't tell you about their plans to relocate back to Nigeria.

Are they want to continue living in hard-to-survive country?

No country is perfect but one place will surely be better than another place.

As long as you're not in lazy in America, you will surely survive.

You cant compare country with no light, no security, tribalism, nepotism, no job, no function law, corrupt officials, corrupt system, full of oppressors etc with countries that have those with little racism.

The shame of coming back home empty handed is what keeps majority there?

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by americaninja1: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
U forgot that she doesn't spend in naira
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by 2shure: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2018
my usa client must pay me my 20k this week
i need buy acura rdx suv

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by akeemolu: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Aunty no be by force Come home and share your experience. After all you have said you still dey the place dey read Bible of different version. Come home sis. Mtcheeeeeeew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Make she come home Na so we go swoop countries, she come to Naija and I go to America the land of dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by oaktown101(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
benebaby77:
That's what has always been the story....

Nigerians living in America would be telling, America is not easy and living in America is very difficult yet they won't tell you about their plans to relocate back to Nigeria.

Are they want to continue living in hard-to-survive country?

No country is perfect but one place will surely be better than another place.

As long as you're not in lazy in America, you will surely survive.

You cant compare country with no light, no security, tribalism, nepotism, no job, no function law, corrupt officials, corrupt system, full of oppressors etc with countries that have those with little racism.

you right bro. i live in California and i know the reality on ground here. if you hard working and not extravagant in your spending you will make decent earning here. Naija is no where compared but it is still hard though to survive here. Whatever you are making overtime your wants and needs will change and you will want to level up with Nigerian popping champagne in yankee then you will realize that it is not easy as expected. Human needs and wants changes overtime you can't control that. Whatever you earning would be payback in dollars for all your bills so you have to bear that in mind too.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by QuietMynd: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

Only idiot will start converting dollar to naira to condole themselves of their struggling in america. U knw say na naira dey dey spend for america. Ode

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by mvem(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
lifestyle1:

If she earns $8 per hour

If she works for 25 days

#29,200 * 25 = #730,000

..oga her bills will finish that money

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by victorjoe(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2018
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMvmtpV2aY&itct=CDgQpDAYAiITCMDojOfg2tgCFYWsVQodiZEGsjILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDLXFJWkQ4cEEwZ3VKVjduaVFUY2s3UQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

nigeria lady living in abroad has a strong
message to everyone planning to move to
America1

for those were get ear oo

Madam leave that thing. That is their system. You must understand that. They did not just choose a certain amount of people to be paying rents and mortgages, its everybody's problem over there and they have their own way of dealing with it.

If Yankee no pay people, even u for Don come back so no de bobo us.

Even junior my neighbour pikin wey go last year May Don send 2cars from working 2 jobs I still de manage my jalopy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by goldenarrow: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Lazy folks who left Nigeria thinking that US is a place where everything comes for free would always tell you ‘America no good’. Why can’t she and her likes come back to Nigeria after seeing US is too harsh?
You can’t compare the two places at all. Aside cases of racism, US is by far better than Nigeria.
Quoting princejenks from his post in the thread (Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Donald Trump’s “Shithole” Remark (Video)).
“1) Your leaders steal your money and hide it in other countries
2) Your children can’t find jobs so they cross the desert, get sold as slaves or make it to the Ocean and cross in dinghies, get to Europe to do menial jobs.
3) Your citizens are embroiled in vicious community, tribal and religious killing and the government is helpless.
4) Your institutions don’t work, corruption is celebrated.
5) Religion is the drug your citizens use to calm themselves and attack each other.
6) Life is short and bitter.
7) Your citizens enjoy luxury goods and produce nothing.
Politics is do or die and the party in power absorbs every thief because each man wanna chop.
9) Nothing works in your country except faith.
10) Your sisters dominate the prostitution trade in faraway lands and excel in “juju” bondage.
11) Workers’ salaries are not paid, and state governors are arrogant.
12) Your law makers are the highest paid in the world but have not passed one impactful law since they came to office”
Let me add, there are no Fulani herdsmen (there in USA), who kills with at will with no fear for human’s life sanctity nor regard for law.
You don’t pay for ‘unsupplied’ services, such as electricity, security etc. All the bills and taxes paid in USA are justified.
Peace.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by paulynpen(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2018
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMvmtpV2aY&itct=CDgQpDAYAiITCMDojOfg2tgCFYWsVQodiZEGsjILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDLXFJWkQ4cEEwZ3VKVjduaVFUY2s3UQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

nigeria lady living in abroad has a strong
message to everyone planning to move to
America1

Tell her to come home
US bad US bad! Come home no way
Liars everywhere
You have 18 hours work with pay. Come to Nigeria! Unemployment rate is about 20%. Please let's learn to be grateful to people. If common ghanians move to your country will they even dirty jobs?
You are in US 24hrs light, No molue,NO herdsmen, No Ipob, No SARS. and you are opening your mouth at convinience radius and dolling out ......... At mol/dm3
Mtew

for those were get ear oo

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by kenhorny2015: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Yes is saying the truth,but some people will prefer it to the slavery here in Nigeria,we import Indians,Lebanese,Chinese in d name of expatriates for jobs Nigerians can comfortably do and they earn so much while we bad mouth our graduates saying they know nothing but,they are still the ones doing wonders in this plants were d supposed expatriates operates

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by poseidon12: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I was expecting to hear something reasonable but I was disappointed and I immediately knew this lady just arrived yankee.

Working in a storage house with a minimum wage of $8 per hour, such rant is expected from her.

Yep. And you that has been their for 50 years and earning $500/hr at Google, why don't you show us your own video about the great time you are having in order to encourage us all to move to US.
Nigerians should look inwards and develop themselves and their country. It's not necessarily better for Nigerians who move. A lot of misinformation out there. That's the bottom line of the message. And it's in order.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by mvem(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2018
princechurchill:

Tell her to come back and work in naija if the stated figures above can't do her am willing to swap with her
...see hw u guyz think
..the guy never subtract her bills both fixed and recurrent...I bet nothing will be left and why change to naira, is it what she spends der....you are those kind person despite advice of people dieing to get to Europe via Libya, you will still ignore and call them bad belly

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by chronique(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2018
That her "h factor" is annoying. Pronouncing hut as "hunt";wtf?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 by Goke7: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
A friend of my uncle was hawking gala years back, the guy struggled and opened a female clothing store. When my uncle came back from USA and saw the guy's house he felt like he wasted his years abroad.

There is money in Nigeria just that slaying won't let guys enter real hustle.

you are very very right, we don't hustle enough in Nigeria, we complain more than putting our brain to work

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / See The New Face Of Apapa-Wharf Road Built By Dangote And Other Firms - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.