Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen (34367 Views)

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Let Us Wake Up Nigerians,Stop The Killings In Plateau State-Pastor Isa Elbuba / Why DSS Tries Hard To Exonerate Saraki Over N310M Robbed By His Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Goodnews1170(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
For God's sake why the arrest now? Somebody will also be in that seat one day o and will also have the power to retaliate.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by musa234(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
that is who yarimo wants and I still want him till 2023.. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 beware or keep off
speak for yourself mr

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Habyz(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
Topic: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen
First paragraph: PoliticsNGR has just learnt that a Pentecostal pastor, Isa Elbuba has allegedly been arrested by the Department of State Security(DSS) for criticizing the activities of Fulani Herdsmen
They are saying different things undecided
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by MrMcJay(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
nkemdi89:
The loyalty of the DSS is first to the president before anybody, so its not their fault, they are answerable to him and he gives them instruction on what he wants and the only thing they can do is to advice him. For those who wants to doubt check the constitution.

Since you want to use the constitution to support this folly, are you aware that there is nothing like DSS in the Constitution?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by bejeria101(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2018
When i saw the video i knew it was a matter of time. Buhari and human rights violations it has spun out of control.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by persius555(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Gradually, the DSS is turning into a religious police

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Immarocks(f): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm d conspiracy is back to plateau again did are warning signs..... Lalong beware

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by AustineE1: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Benekruku:
I just hope the pastor can be injected with a deadly venom by the DSS and released to go die inside his church days later.

Using politics to attract fame!

The only language you and your religion understand is,'kill'violence ,little wonder what is happening in Benue.....it's so bad we are made to share the same country with animals from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
If you know you voted for buhari

it's either you are ignorant or you are a fool

Jonathan was clueless but believe me; he was never a tribalist nor a religious extremist like buhari.

Buhari is a tyrant

Very soon dss go begin track us for nairaland when u speak against their master

Thunder fire anybody still supporting buhari

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Sarrki tell Buhari that even d dreaded Adolf Hitler was removed from power nd from d surface of d earth

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Emeralddan(f): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
these shit is getting out of hand,the ones that ought to be arrested are roaming around freely, someone speaks up (even though he has a right to do so) and he gets humiliated, buhari wants to show us he's a tyrant, well he is still learning work.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by bezimo(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2018
Is this not a useless and funny country!!!

Last year January..The fearles Apostle Johnson Suleman criticized Fulani herdsmen and calls for self defence..DSS went after him but not the fulani killers...

Prohet El buba condemns the killing of people by wicked fulani devils and Buhari promotion of the sustained genocide and calls for self defence...DSS goes after him but not the fulani killers.

If the President Buhari is not a bastard islamic jihadist grant patron of those fulanic bastard devils. What exactly is he?
I pray all the curses and prayers of the anoited men of God in Nigeria in the last 2 weeks on this matter and the innocent blood shed by the killers attract the wrath of God on Buhari, his family and his generation. Bastard President!!Cursed heartless jihadist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by wickyyolo: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
that is who majority of Nigerians want and still want him till 2023.. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 beware or keep off

As a Muslim you don't really like Buhari as a person you like him because he pledged to bring Sharia to to the south.

That is mission impossible. Muslims can never win the fight even if they think for now that they have the upper hand.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Ijaya123:

Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.
The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!
And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then We are in more serious trouble than we can imagine.
May God deliver us.

#Copied

I am proudly atheist
But I must say that most Christians are really ignorant and dumb especially the middle belt/ northern Christian population And the South western Christian population.

Jihad is on going but Christians don't know
Fulani never attack any Muslim settlement or state. They are simply after Christians. The Christians in taraba,benue, christian parrs of kaduna, adamawa,plateau are targets yet them no wan open their eyes. Islamisation agenda is on going in states like osun, ogun , some parts of ebonyi and some parts of enugu and imo. Make una thank in a god for strong men like fayose of ekiiti, obiano of anambra and almost all South South governors state.
This Fulani come and kill in the night and vamoose. They can choose to kill at will and they will go Scot free. They have the backing of the federal government. And if you speak against them you are in trouble. in fact they might even assassinate you if you aren't lucky

Fulani have sophisticated weapons. They have successfully equipped themselves with advanced training. They own this country.
This safety of this country is in their hands

Nigeria is doomed
I wonder what 2019 holds for us

Nigerian pastors needs to wake up and arm their congregation
This are dangerous times
Christians need to wise up

Next year election still belongs to a Fulani Muslim
Either Fulani atiku win or Fulani buhari win

Enough is enough

Christians make una wise up

4 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2018
perez100:
They left the killers and arrested someone that criticized just as omenkalive or death placed curse on innocent people. Though, I sympathize with Benue people but some hypocrites like Omenkadeath and others who like to rejoice each time IPOB and MASSOB members are killed are the ones frowning and placing curse on MASSOB because of their comments on Benue killings. If at all MASSOB made such negative remarks. I hate it if people rejoice over innocent people's death. This omenkalive has never placed curse on his Fulani killers but he had chosen the way of the bibilical Balaam who took bribe from King Balak to curse Israelites. The curse will always come back to him. Omenkalive is Fulani.
I do not think that omenka guy you guys shout about is a Benue indigene. He doesn't come across as one. He has never been pro Benue but pro Fulani. his posts smell everything Fulani. don't be deceived. those guys have perfected their divide and rule tactics.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Thegents6: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2018
This country don tire me . Please what's the easiest route to leave Nigeria? Help a brother please

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Ibegtodiffer: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Benekruku:
I just hope the pastor can be injected with a deadly venom by the DSS and released to go die inside his church days later.

Using politics to attract fame!

Did you see the video? I don't think so. Because if you did, you would have realized that your comment above is worse than all he said in the video. May Allah run your life & that of your family, the way Buhari is running this country. Say Amin,
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin

702 dead Shiites.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by thunderbabs: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Typical.. U see am?

But when one miyetti Allah general secretary threatens fire nd brimstone, dey will be looking like imbeciles.

Buhari dey show una pepper for dz country sha... Chai

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2018
God save us!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Lilimax(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2018
iyke926:
President Buhari have finally colonized the DSS, NPF, EFCC for his private witch hunting. embarassed angry
Moreso all the security Chiefs in Nigeria are his townsmen. shocked

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Lilimax(f): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Ijaya123:

Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.
The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!
And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then We are in more serious trouble than we can imagine.
May God deliver us.

#Copied

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by fuckpro: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
TheFreeOne:

They hurriedly told nigerians they found some Fulani herdsmen dead bodies buried in a SE forest sometime last year.

Isn't it time the service used the same speed to unravel those behind Fulani militia terrorists herdsmen killings or are they only after those speaking out against present government manner of handling this issue?

The FG should prove Nigerians wrong that they are serious in prosecuting perpetrators of this heinous crime.
...correction FG-Fulani government not federal government

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by thunderbabs: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2018
Emeralddan:
these shit is getting out of hand,the ones that ought to be arrested are roaming around freely, someone speaks up (even though he has a right to do so) and he gets humiliated, buhari wants to show us he's a tyrant, well he is still learning work.

Did you say "wants to show us? Or showing us? What i dont xstand is how we use our own thumbs to approve a wicked ruler... Maybe na charm or brainwashing, na tinubu i go hold

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
wow
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by calyto: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2018
DSS wanted to arrest ISA but it is Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield(An Ibo man) that knew and announced it online.

Can we just find a way to separate tribalism from politics for a while?

I see Buhari driving alot of people into depression soon.

Funny enough, this old man doesn't seem to care.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by NairaMaster1(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just learnt that a Pentecostal pastor, Isa Elbuba has allegedly been arrested by the Department of State Security(DSS) for criticizing the activities of Fulani Herdsmen.

According to a witness, Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield, Elbuba was picked up by the Operatives in Jos, Plateau state earlier today. It will be recalled that Elbuba criticized the herdsmen and President Buhari in a church sermon video that his has since gone viral. He is the General Overseer of EBOMI ministries.

Mr Shield wrote;

You remember him? He's the bold pastor who made the same kind of video I made few days ago. He has just been arrested. I'm ready for mine. We won't let these tyrants destroy the democracy many laid down their lives to build.

BUHARI AND DAURA, I AM READY! COME FOR ME TOO!

BREAKING: DSS Has Reportedly Picked Pastor Isa Elbuba In Jos, Plateau State Today For Condemning The Fulani Herdsmen Who Are On Bloodshed Across Nigeria.

UPDATE:

According to Mr Shield, the church members resisted the DSS officers. They asked the pastor Elbuba to report to the DSS office tomorrow.

https://politicsngr.com/dss-allegedly-arrest-pastor-isa-elbuba-condemning-fulani-herdsmen/

And the Miyetti Allah Kaore, Bosso and the Emir of Kano that claimed responsibility and more attacks are moving free

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by supereagle(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2018
God allowed this hardship so that we should not give Buhari second chance. When his Vice was there, things improved. When he came back, thimgs got worse. Nigeria be wise. The first fool is not the actual fool as we say in Igbo land. You do not stumble on the same stumbling point twice as we say in Yoruba Land. May God not reject us.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by metro8032: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
A dictator will always remain a dictator

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Akin Alabi Continues Palliative Handout With Cash Giveaway On Facebook / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.