Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen (34365 Views)

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Let Us Wake Up Nigerians,Stop The Killings In Plateau State-Pastor Isa Elbuba / Why DSS Tries Hard To Exonerate Saraki Over N310M Robbed By His Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Ratello: 4:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Wao so this is the man a true fiery man of God that pours it out raw on wicked leaders. Buhari is already a goner

3 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:09am On Jan 16, 2018
Shithole country,
With a daft president.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Paperwhite(m): 5:47am On Jan 16, 2018
No wonder President Trump called Nigeria as one of the so called "shithole" countries.Buhari is doomed.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 5:57am On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
chai hungry can make someone to be talking trash day and night grin grin

Are you one of the things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by lastmessenger: 6:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Let me tell you Christians. This is war against your faith. You must rise up to defend yourself both physically and spiritually.
And for Buhari,his days are numbered and even if he succeed to rig himself in come 2019,he will not be alive to see out his tenure. Mark my words as the days unfold.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Hector09(m): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Another pharoah on the raise, if u talk u go die

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by sunbilor(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2018
At times like this, we know who are the true men of God.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by nickysass: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2018
No matter how many post we put up on social media, it cant and wont stop buhari's dictatorship, Nigerian Youths must unite and rise up against all this injustices that is becoming too much. We must all get involved in politics by getting our voters card and also demanding for justice when ever we see injustice. Nigeria needs her youths to step up and rescue and restore her sanity. No one can do it for us but us.
Buhari has made terrible statements while Jonathan was the president, but DSS never arrested him even for saying things like " I will make Nigeria ungovernable" , "both cats and dogs will bleed" . No one arrested him but now He arrests people for saying the truth. Nigerian Youths we must wake up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Zendinho(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
In other news.... Just this morning the keke I entered jammed A Range Rover From Behind All Of Us, Including The Driver Ran Away
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by amiibaby(f): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by suyamasta(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2018
What is Buhari turning our country to? So DSS cannot arrest the herdsmen but they can arrest someone for speaking against their evil ways! Chaiiii Shame on Buhari
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Gkemz: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Jihadist Secret Service

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2018
I laugh the ediots who voted the terrorist into power. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Mp3mack: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2018
The witch hunt don start. It is only in Nigeria that a leader no dey like being criticised. Na wa o. This is even existing everywhere and not only politicians

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by dejolly(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2018
What happened to our freedom of speech? When evil is been perpetrated one needs to speak of out... #saynotoevil
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by cursedAbiola(f): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a terrorist
cc
sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu
Buhari is a certified terrorist

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by davbaba: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
OSIBANJO why are you keeping quiet
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by millionboi2: 8:41am On Jan 16, 2018
2019 una go still vote m
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by FRESHG(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
SAI BARBER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by nkemdi89(f): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
The loyalty of the DSS is first to the president before anybody, so its not their fault, they are answerable to him and he gives them instruction on what he wants and the only thing they can do is to advice him. For those who wants to doubt check the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Benekruku(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
I just hope the pastor can be injected with a deadly venom by the DSS and released to go die inside his church days later.

Using politics to attract fame!

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Ijaya123: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.
The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!
And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then We are in more serious trouble than we can imagine.
May God deliver us.

#Copied

7 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by zakim(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by sunsplash99(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Yeligray:
Lets conduct a Bet9ja poll on Buhari and his govt; based on sense and no sense.

Sense No sense

1[20.00] [X] [1.19]2

Me i go for (2)away win and over 2.5..

Since they don't have sense, i was taught political participation in school and criticizing/analyzing the affairs of the government is a form of political participation.. His rights have been infrightd upon specifically; right to freedom of speech/thought and conscience... There is no regard for the law in my country.

(4 : 0) 2H
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by FRESHG(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Benekruku:
I just hope the pastor can be injected with a deadly venom by the DSS and released to go die inside his church days later.

Using politics to attract fame!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by obailala(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari has destroyed himself, by himself. Now I agree that the man truly has no brain cells in his skull.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by BENSIR: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2018
This atrociousness and barbaric acts must stop. Yes DSS can arrest but God will very soon arrest their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by 2016easy2017: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by emmaitive(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
Shaaatap
u are doomed forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by AustineE1: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
This will be the greatest mistake of this draconian regime,El Buba has been made an instant hero,all over the world the fiery pastor is trending. The handlers of Mr president are about the dullest set of humans on earth,what happens to freedom of speech!
The whole world is watching,all Christian forum's are awash with the news of an attempted arrest of the truth saying pastor,everyone is beginning to see democracy transformation to dictatorship,at the appropriate time this government will paid back in full measures.
#istandwithElBuba

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / COVID-19: Akin Alabi Continues Palliative Handout With Cash Giveaway On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.