Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (82944 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Ebios:
So dating different ladies and having baby mamas is now the new trend?So people now celebrate sin brazenly?

And the irony is that they are some people's role models...
This generation and moral decadence.......

Are people not celebrating thievery, lies, oppression, et al?

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Annibel(f): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Collinsnice:
Post your bae pics make we see ?

Lol... force am to post.... make we see abeg
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by dreamworld: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
grin
jerryunit48:
Wow! Yoruba guys like Igbo girls for sure but many will never admit it .... watch how some will come and spew trash now
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Chioma, chop the money.

Baby mama loading
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by qisera: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Babes and these ugly wigs and to much makeup. How is that a turn on?

Its like ul never see them with natural hair without attachment, is it that all of them dont have long hair

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Annibel:
This Davido self... Mtvheww
See them.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Tension532: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
There is mother Theresa, Pope Benedict etc Use them as role models, davido never asked to be anyone's role model.

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
As soon as Chioma surrenders the 'pie' to Davido she will become yesterday's news grin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=qisera post=64241062][/quote]
Wassup?
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin walai girls dating celebs aff strong mind, my heart cannor let me cheesy cheesy

story for the gods....... I see someone rushing
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

There is mother Theresa, Pope Benedict etc
Use them as role models, davido never asked to be anyone's role model.

Savage personified grin grin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Annibel(f): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2018
ipodstinks:
See them.
what na?? can't someone have hater in peace again?? lol... go jhor
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2018
jerryunit48:
Wow! Yoruba guys like Igbo girls for sure but many will never admit it .... watch how some will come and spew trash now
Cos he won use her as baby mama ko? So why igbo girls like yoruba guys' dick?.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Who is this thing?
Abeg disappear into thin air.

This one na certified ewa gutter product. You can't beat him in Stinking contest.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Annibel:

what na?? can't someone have hater in peace again?? lol... go jhor
Nothing o. You no bad too. Will you join baby mama too?
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
For the girl mind mummy don be scared i just want to go and shop and secure our future
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
The girl is not even fine mitchewww
You sure say u know wetin fine

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2018
omenimeh:
good morning all nairalanders, please I need financial help of 12k... last night was the worst and most painful of my life, i cried till middle of the night... i have two decayed tooth on the lower inner part of my tooth and the pain is out of this world, the private hospital I went said is 6k each for removal and honestly I don't have that... I could send whatever proof to any kind heart that wants to help and also if there is a dentist in the house who would rather help in service, I could come over to wherever in Lagos the person wants me to, I have never done this before but was told by a friend to try... the pain is a little down at the moment comparing to last night.. pleaseeeee... 3176455019, fcmb.. 09060661825.. thanks in anticipation

Try another trick!
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by onedayatime(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin walai girls dating celebs aff strong mind, my heart cannor let me cheesy cheesy

you know why? because you are not up their standard.

meanwhile next time, dont try to tell cheap lies
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by goldenarrow: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2018
jerryunit48:

Sure. Unlike poles (points) attract.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by adetes: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
No money no women
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
No shame whatsoever seriously this generation is fuckt up.

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Chai, when will this small boy get sense self. Changing girls like he is changing his boxers. When will he live a decent life like 2baba. Small time now you go hear say one mumu follower don die from drinking Tequila.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2018
igbo girls sabi good things...always getting good afonja dudes.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by shineeye1: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2018
onedayatime:

you know why? because you are not up their standard.

meanwhile next time, dont try to tell cheap lies

Which Standard ? I de laugh o
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2018
1st PiC like

Davido: Baby truly I'm doing all this because I love you Na

Chioma: Abeggi leave dat thing. Na today abi Na me go be the last baby mama? Mscheww

2nd Picture like. Davido called a friend

Davido: Ebuka after all my coding chi baby no wan open Jerusalem o

Ebuka: Nna bros take it easy spend more, shower her with more gifts to convince her you are the real G with 30b for account and Jerusalem will automatically open by itself
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by showghan(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Another baby mama loading.........

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by moststylish(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Who is this thing?
Abeg disappear into thin air.
threebear bigbrothernaija is coming again, we shall see there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.