Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (82916 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Aliu4weezy(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin walai girls dating celebs aff strong mind, my heart cannor let me cheesy cheesy
U neva get the opportunity yet..nobody be small pikin 4 here
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by CSTR2: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2018
PearlStreet:

Yoruba men are at the apex of the dating chain and Igbo ladies frequently fight over them. Any Igbo lady who has not enjoyed a Yoruba man's goodness has not lived.

Ask Bianca.
Shebi it is the woman that chase the men in your culture and not the other way round? If the men don't chase igbo women like thirsty niggas the women will date them abi?

I no blame you sha. Igbo women today are no longer the conservative igbo of old . Now ,They follow anything with money from anywhere, from the north, south or west.
And also the fact that, igbo men in Lagos generally don't marry early, and the igbo women there want to settle down with any available partner regardless of ethnic difference.
AND lastly, some igbo women in lagos that marry yorubas do because they are like exotic minorities in a sea of yoruba majority.
For every one igbo man resident in Lagos , you have atleast 200 yoruba men. And coupled with the two facts above, you have a signi,ficant yoruba intrusion into igbo female population resident in the SW. Even at that, yoruba male marriages to igbo women in Lagos should not be more than 2-4% at the most, if i am being generous.

The ones in the east hardly marry foreigners , since they are surrounded by majority igbo males anyway. You can go there and try your yoruba dating skills and see if it will be as successful.

Which is why you are having these deluions of grandeur like a modern day cassanova thinking you are special without realizing that your money, and geographical peculiarity makes the difference.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
The girl is not even fine mitchewww
Mama imade fyn pass her? Yeye fifle
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
free2ryhme:

Developer are not happy a Yoruba demon AkA froggie is eating their property grin

hahaha! grin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Meekdon: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
this girl too fine smiley
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Larrymaxy(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Talk2Bella:
grin walai girls dating celebs aff strong mind, my heart cannor let me cheesy cheesy

when you are your own ceo,you d cope perfectly well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Celebrities Making Waves After Leaked Sex Tapes (pics) / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.