Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I'm In A Dilemma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm In A Dilemma (305 Views)

Help!!! In A Dilemma On How To Maximize The Money I Have Saved / Help!!! I'm In A Dilemma / Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Dilemma by flintrony: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
I have a girlfriend whom I started dating barely 2 years ago, we both work in same institution but different departments, do I really love her? We started by strafing along the line she developed feelings for me, she loved me more, I had no relationship then we started dating. Deep within her she knew it was kinda pity love.

Pressure from home to settle down with someone from my state and all that, I'm gradually losing it with her, I got to meet another lady from an entirely different tribe and I'm attracted to her, she is a "good girl gone bad" type of girl. I know fully well I have no future with this new girl but I want to be with her.

My girlfriend is a very nice lady she doesn't deserve this at all. I wish I could love her more, I have tried and I'm still trying. She don't deserved to be hurt, people in our work place know we are dating and I don't want her to be a laughing stock amongst our colleagues, she doesn't deserve this, I'm in a fix

(1) (Reply)

‘hangry’ And Thousands Of Other Words Made It Into The OED / Hypertension / Ozubulu Massacre : Court Assures Witness Of Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.